The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!??? - Page 4 Mm11

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!??? - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!??? - Page 4 Mm11

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!??? - Page 4 Regist10

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!???

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!??? - Page 4 Empty Re: Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!???

Post by Woofer 11.10.14 21:14

I doubt Brenda was murdered - I think it`s highly likely she took her own life in absolute shock. It could be that she learned something horrific from MB like there was no way the McCanns would be brought to justice or that there was something truly sinister behind the cover-up, and I mean black.  But why go to a hotel to do it?  Perhaps she didn`t want to taint her home.

What I do think likely is that she was tweeting something very close to the truth before MB turned up, i.e. the AT connection.  If it`s the same AT, she manages a nursery school in Grimethorpe these days.  The woman that had compiled the dossier was interviewed by MB incognito but one can see she is fairly young, I`d say in her 20s. The area she was interviewed in was by a lake that appeared to have the backs of houses in the distance and a high wall.  It would be good if someone could identify this place. It`s quite easy to stop the video and blow up the pic.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!??? - Page 4 Empty Re: Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!???

Post by .Guest.. 11.10.14 21:24

galena wrote:
WeAreOne wrote:After a lot more researching I am now up to date with the infamous Pamela Gurney. A familiar name to a lot of you I know. She is a very busy women that Pamela, a firm supporter of the Mccans since day one, posting under a number of different pseudoynms and importantly she is the person that outed Brenda.

As for Brendas tragic death. Theres are a few possibilities. Maybe instead of helping, Pamela was hindering the mccans plans and Brenda was silenced to bring some control to the situation. Or maybe Brendas death was the plan all along, to scare off other investigators and to 'make an example' of, as Gerry Mccan said, thus giving the go ahead for more internet control. Maybe Pamela is a real fruit cake who, along with other fruit cakes, went all vigilante and finished Brenda off themselves. Or maybe Brenda had found something out, maybe about paid trolls on the Mccans payroll, as she was hinting at on her twitter feed and that is why she had to be kept quiet.

Interesting theory in that it could have been different parties involved. I find it hard to credit that any kind of plan that could consist of both 'outing' Brenda as a troll and then killing her.  If you plan to kill someone because of stuff they are posting online you don't first make them famous, ensuring after their death 100s of amateur sleuths will go through their tweets looking for anything significant about the case.  Similarly if you plan to make an example of someone and possibly sue them (as happened with TB and GA) it's not in your interest for them to die in tragic circumstances.

I doubt if her death was on the agenda Galena, Martin Brunt is guilty as sin of reprehensible journalistic tactics but he is a family man with some scruples. He was acting on orders which IMO he should have ignored. That will be forever on his conscience. When Brenda was outed she was merely a target for the shills to bully and as she kept engaging with them she gave them oxygen. Someone further up this tree has come up with the idea of a dossier as we are gathering strength every day and they do not like that. Brenda was chosen as the poster woman as she is not the epitomy of a T can`t say that word. It was a message to all those who have an opinion of their own. We can ruin you.
These people are capable of anything and they are out there sucking up air.
I still am hanging out for the sting of the century. Oh please, if there is a God. Maybe Brunty was sick of the lies after all he has been on the ground and has seen it at first hand. He maybe knows knows. I see a Pulitzer, a movie deal. a knighthood and pink elephants in the curtains. Then I wake up.
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.14 21:24

I doubt Brenda was murdered - I think it`s highly likely she took her own life in absolute shock. 
Based on what?

Exactly What happened in the last 72 hours of her life?

Much more information needed and lots of questions answered first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 11.10.14 21:37

BlueBag wrote:
I doubt Brenda was murdered - I think it`s highly likely she took her own life in absolute shock. 
Based on what?

This is the problem, isn't it. We know for certain some things happened. We know, for instance, that Brenda invited MB inside for a chat. What was said during that chat? Only Brenda and MB know. Now only MB knows. However - did he have his camera crew with him? If so, did they record what was being said, with or without Brenda's knowledge? If he had his camera crew with him, even if what was discussed was "off the record" - these people also then know what was talked about.

We also know that Brenda left with her friend in a car. What was discussed with the friend?

We also know that Brenda checked into a hotel. Was it a walk-in, or did she make a reservation? If she made a reservation, when was it made? What was the day? The time? There are records of these things. Was the reservation made in her name, or another name?

Did Brenda actually check in to the hotel room? If someone else made the reservation, then they could have passed the keycard or key on to her, and she might have gone there anonymously. If Brenda herself checked in, who did she speak to at the front desk? What do they remember about her? What was her demeanour? Did she talk to anyone else after she checked in? Are there any records of her using the phone? If the hotel uses keycards, there's an electronic record of every time that was used to unlock Brenda's door.

There are many things we just don't know the answers to, but if you were a competent police force investigating this, you would presumably have these answers at your disposal, or know where to get them.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 11.10.14 21:43

Only Brenda and MB know. Now only MB knows

We cant be sure of that, there was around 48 hours imbetween then and her death wasnt there? Who knows who she spoke to or sent messages to. she was highly suspicious of everything surrounding the McCann situation. Wouldnt you make sure you passed any info, or at least talked to someone about what happened? I guess if she did talk to someone they are keeping it close to them right now, which I think is wise at first. I hope to hear things once the inquest is in full swing.
thetruthbeknown

Activity : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 11.10.14 21:58

thetruthbeknown wrote:Only Brenda and MB know. Now only MB knows

We cant be sure of that, there was around 48 hours imbetween then and her death wasnt there? Who knows who she spoke to or sent messages to. she was highly suspicious of everything surrounding the McCann situation. Wouldnt you make sure you passed any info, or at least talked to someone about what happened? I guess if she did talk to someone they are keeping it close to them right now, which I think is wise at first. I hope to hear things once the inquest is in full swing.

Her son posted on FB on 5 Oct at 0836 "I m light and love because of you" or words to that effect. Then an hour later he posted the farewell message. Lots of condolences but no mention of outrage etc either by him or his friends. Did she call him I wonder?

.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.10.14 22:03

Woofer wrote:I doubt Brenda was murdered - I think it`s highly likely she took her own life in absolute shock. It could be that she learned something horrific from MB like there was no way the McCanns would be brought to justice or that there was something truly sinister behind the cover-up, and I mean black.  But why go to a hotel to do it?  Perhaps she didn`t want to taint her home.

What I do think likely is that she was tweeting something very close to the truth before MB turned up, i.e. the AT connection.  If it`s the same AT, she manages a nursery school in Grimethorpe these days.  The woman that had compiled the dossier was interviewed by MB incognito but one can see she is fairly young, I`d say in her 20s. The area she was interviewed in was by a lake that appeared to have the backs of houses in the distance and a high wall.  It would be good if someone could identify this place. It`s quite easy to stop the video and blow up the pic.

Do you have a link to the video interview? I can't find it.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 11.10.14 22:04

BlueBag wrote:
Based on what?

I didn`t say it had to be based on anything, as I did put the words `I think`, but if you must have an answer, it`s the fact that a very unflattering picture was put on the front page of a newspaper, also quoted on TV news reports, that she was called a troll, that lies were printed about her, that she was singled out, that she was humiliated and brought shame on her family and friends - is that enough?  I`d be out of this life if that had happened to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 11.10.14 22:08

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Woofer wrote:I doubt Brenda was murdered - I think it`s highly likely she took her own life in absolute shock. It could be that she learned something horrific from MB like there was no way the McCanns would be brought to justice or that there was something truly sinister behind the cover-up, and I mean black.  But why go to a hotel to do it?  Perhaps she didn`t want to taint her home.

Do you have a link to the video interview? I can't find it.
Sorry I should have quoted it.
Its page 12 of the `Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter.....` thread :-
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10440p110-martin-brunt-confronts-twitter-troll.
The interview with the woman starts at abt 3:50 mins

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 11.10.14 22:13

anon357 wrote:
thetruthbeknown wrote:Only Brenda and MB know. Now only MB knows

Her son posted on FB on 5 Oct at 0836 "I m light and love because of you" or words to that effect. Then an hour later he posted the farewell message. Lots of condolences but no mention of outrage etc either by him or his friends. Did she call him I wonder?

I know there was a report that he was approached by journalists at airport and his response was  'I will not engage with you', you do not know what my mother was like, or the legacy she left behind' (or words to that affect, cant remember exactly, it was only reported in the mirror i think)
thetruthbeknown

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 11.10.14 22:52

Here is the article: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/son-madeleine-mccann-troll-defends-4393728   (I think they have his age wrong in that report though)

He told reporters yesterday: “I’m not engaging. None of you have any clue about my mother or her legacy.”

It does make me think that the media are not his focus, whether he has any opinion on her beliefs on the McCann case remains to be seen.
thetruthbeknown

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 12.10.14 1:03

anon357 wrote:
galena wrote:
WeAreOne wrote:After a lot more researching I am now up to date with the infamous Pamela Gurney. A familiar name to a lot of you I know. She is a very busy women that Pamela, a firm supporter of the Mccans since day one, posting under a number of different pseudoynms and importantly she is the person that outed Brenda.

As for Brendas tragic death. Theres are a few possibilities. Maybe instead of helping, Pamela was hindering the mccans plans and Brenda was silenced to bring some control to the situation. Or maybe Brendas death was the plan all along, to scare off other investigators and to 'make an example' of, as Gerry Mccan said, thus giving the go ahead for more internet control. Maybe Pamela is a real fruit cake who, along with other fruit cakes, went all vigilante and finished Brenda off themselves. Or maybe Brenda had found something out, maybe about paid trolls on the Mccans payroll, as she was hinting at on her twitter feed and that is why she had to be kept quiet.

Interesting theory in that it could have been different parties involved. I find it hard to credit that any kind of plan that could consist of both 'outing' Brenda as a troll and then killing her.  If you plan to kill someone because of stuff they are posting online you don't first make them famous, ensuring after their death 100s of amateur sleuths will go through their tweets looking for anything significant about the case.  Similarly if you plan to make an example of someone and possibly sue them (as happened with TB and GA) it's not in your interest for them to die in tragic circumstances.

I doubt if her death was on the agenda Galena, Martin Brunt is guilty as sin of reprehensible journalistic tactics but he is a family man with some scruples. He was acting on orders which IMO he should have ignored. That will be forever on his conscience. When Brenda was outed she was merely a target for the shills to bully and as she kept engaging with them she gave them oxygen. Someone further up this tree has come up with the idea of a dossier as we are gathering strength every day and they do not like that. Brenda was chosen as the poster woman as she is not the epitomy of a T can`t say that word. It was a message to all those who have an opinion of their own. We can ruin you.
I still am hanging out for the sting of the century. Oh please, if there is a God. Maybe Brunty was sick of the lies after all he has been on the ground and has seen it at first hand. He maybe knows knows. I see a Pulitzer, a movie deal. a knighthood and pink elephants in the curtains. Then I wake up.
I tend to agree with you that it seems unlikely her death was intended. TM's usual MO is to silence people by legal methods and I don't think internet trolls are likely to be anything like as dangerous in real life as they are behind the anonymity of the internet. I didn't know Brenda, either in real life or in cyberspace and I can't comment on whether she would have taken her own life  - and it has to be said that none of the people who knew her best has spoken out to say they think her death is suspicious.  For all we know she had other problems in her life and maybe the Brunt interview and the feeling that she was a pariah pushed her over the edge -
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 12.10.14 5:53

galena wrote:
anon357 wrote:
galena wrote:

I tend to agree with you that it seems unlikely her death was intended. TM's usual MO is to silence people by legal methods and I don't think internet trolls are likely to be anything like as dangerous in real life as they are behind the anonymity of the internet. I didn't know Brenda, either in real life or in cyberspace and I can't comment on whether she would have taken her own life  - and it has to be said that none of the people who knew her best has spoken out to say they think her death is suspicious.  For all we know she had other problems in her life and maybe the Brunt interview and the feeling that she was a pariah pushed her over the edge -

I'm not sure any of the people closest to Brenda would be saying anything much right now about her death? There is a police investigation going on into her death and the coroner hasn't given his final findings on her cause of death either. If she confided to anyone at all that she wanted to commit suicide over the threats to her life or the confrontation by Sky news, then i think that is also now information to the authorities and not for the media?
Something about the whole thing just doesn't sit right. From the little bit of footage i have seen of Brenda she seemed to hold her own when confronted by the sky reporter, so i would of thought her best bet would of been to hire a lawyer, not to go the suicide route? She also seemed very close to her son, so i would imagine she might have at least called him about what happened to her. But i am just guessing, and none of us know right now unless more info. is divulged in the public domain.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.14 7:55

Woofer wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Based on what?

I didn`t say it had to be based on anything, as I did put the words `I think`, but if you must have an answer, it`s the fact that a very unflattering picture was put on the front page of a newspaper, also quoted on TV news reports, that she was called a troll, that lies were printed about her, that she was singled out, that she was humiliated and brought shame on her family and friends - is that enough?  I`d be out of this life if that had happened to me.

You can think that.

The reality is we know virtually nothing about the last few days of her life.

More info required.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 12.10.14 10:53

Joss wrote:

"I'm not sure any of the people closest to Brenda would be saying anything much right now about her death? There is a police investigation going on into her death and the coroner hasn't given his final findings on her cause of death either. If she confided to anyone at all that she wanted to commit suicide over the threats to her life or the confrontation by Sky news, then i think that is also now information to the authorities and not for the media?
Something about the whole thing just doesn't sit right. From the little bit of footage i have seen of Brenda she seemed to hold her own when confronted by the sky reporter, so i would of thought her best bet would of been to hire a lawyer, not to go the suicide route? She also seemed very close to her son, so i would imagine she might have at least called him about what happened to her. But i am just guessing, and none of us know right now unless more info. is divulged in the public domain."

I agree something is not right. She was very calm when she encountered MB. I don't think she would have reacted badly to an encounter with him or the Sky crew or any Press attention. The Hotel booking is suspicious IMO simply because it doesn't look odd if several people walk into an Hotel does it. But imagine several people unknown to her neighbours walking into her house after Brunt and crew have left?

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.14 11:27

She MUST have been followed to the hotel.

She was hot news and had a photographer climbing up her fence for pictures.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 12.10.14 11:38

BlueBag wrote:
Woofer wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Based on what?

You can think that.

More info required.
Gee, thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.14 11:40

Woofer wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Woofer wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Based on what?

You can think that.

More info required.
Gee, thanks
No problem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 12.10.14 11:41

BlueBag wrote:She MUST have been followed to the hotel.

Any link for that please BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.14 11:50

Woofer wrote:
BlueBag wrote:She MUST have been followed to the hotel.

Any link for that please BlueBag

"On Thursday, Leyland fled her home after a photographer snapped her photo from behind her garden fence. "
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/06/outed-madeleine-mccann-troll-kills-herself-but-millions-live-on-online.html

Don't know where they got it from.

The pictures in the Daily Mail were not taken at the same time (or even the same day) as the Brunt doorstepping.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.14 12:53

thetruthbeknown wrote:Here is the article: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/son-madeleine-mccann-troll-defends-4393728   (I think they have his age wrong in that report though)

He told reporters yesterday: “I’m not engaging. None of you have any clue about my mother or her legacy.”

It does make me think that the media are not his focus, whether he has any opinion on her beliefs on the McCann case remains to be seen.

Her legacy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.10.14 13:40

For Woofer:

Brenda (sweepyface) on FB
kitti on Sun 05 Oct 2014, 4:05 pm

Apparently she had been PESTERED by the Leicester Mercury (newspaper) a few hours ago....they won't leave her alone!

What a beautiful house she has , she can't leave her animals, they love her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly, Slowly, Catchee Monkey.?

Leicester Mercury 'involved'?

The SAME Leicester Mercury, that handed over to McCanns PRIVATE Limited Company, aka Madeleine's Fund, a cheque for over £53,000, 'raised' by selling GQWB's! The LM 'people' that did NOT, and HAVE NOT, EVER 'questioned/doubted', like BL DID, the 'abduction' story, ONLY, TOLD, i repeat ONLY, TOLD, to them BY the McCann couple, themselves!

WHAT WAS THEIR POSSIBLE 'ROLE' IN THE TWO DAYS BEFORE BRENDA'S 'TRAGEDY'?

WAS it THEIR 'photographer' pestering Brenda 'over the garden fence'?

Hope he/she isn't feeling to good today!. And i hope they feel like that, for the rest of their miserable lives!

Is 'PESTERING' WORSE THAN 'HARRASSING'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 13.10.14 2:34

jeanmonroe wrote:For Woofer:

Brenda (sweepyface) on FB
kitti on Sun 05 Oct 2014, 4:05 pm

Apparently she had been PESTERED by the Leicester Mercury (newspaper) a few hours ago....they won't leave her alone!

What a beautiful house she has , she can't leave her animals, they love her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly, Slowly, Catchee Monkey.?

Leicester Mercury 'involved'?

The SAME Leicester Mercury, that handed over to McCanns PRIVATE Limited Company, aka Madeleine's Fund, a cheque for over £53,000, 'raised' by selling GQWB's! The LM 'people' that did NOT, and HAVE NOT, EVER 'questioned/doubted', like BL DID,  the 'abduction' story, ONLY, TOLD, i repeat ONLY, TOLD, to them BY the McCann couple, themselves!

WHAT WAS THEIR POSSIBLE 'ROLE' IN THE TWO DAYS BEFORE BRENDA'S 'TRAGEDY'?

WAS it THEIR 'photographer' pestering Brenda 'over the garden fence'?

Hope he/she isn't feeling to good today!. And i hope they feel like that, for the rest of their miserable lives!

Is 'PESTERING' WORSE THAN 'HARRASSING'?

Leicester Mercury need to come clean. Were they precursors to the appalling doorstepping by Sky?

And BTW - worth noting we haven't heard a peep out of Brunt since the woman he doorstepped so despicably died.

If you had a clean conscience, wouldn't you be moved to defend yourself in such circumstances? Why hasn't a said a single word, not even a simple: "I regret Brenda's death." For all we know, perhaps he doesn't regret it - how are we supposed to know if he says nothing?
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 13.10.14 3:10

Dee Coy wrote:
thetruthbeknown wrote:Here is the article: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/son-madeleine-mccann-troll-defends-4393728   (I think they have his age wrong in that report though)

Her legacy?

Perhaps her Son meant the personal mark she left on him as his mother to her son? As in the values she taught him and the love they shared.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 13.10.14 20:43

Finally got a moment to contribute a thought on the sad death of Brenda. My thoughts are with her sons and friends and I can only hope they do not get fobbed off by our disgusting disrespectful media - and manage to get some justice for their mother so that her name will be said in the future without the ridiculous word 'troll' being attached to it. An apology for all this is well overdue.....MB......Come out of hiding, you are very conspicuous by your absence. 

Angelique wrote "I agree something is not right. She was very calm when she encountered MB. I don't think she would have reacted badly to an encounter with him or the Sky crew or any Press attention. The Hotel booking is suspicious IMO simply because it doesn't look odd if several people walk into an Hotel does it. But imagine several people unknown to her neighbours walking into her house after Brunt and crew have left?"

Totally agree with the Hotel Booking and this last sentence. I was also thinking along these lines. I also wonder whether she fled at all - but instead was lured there by SKY (possibly Martin when he went insider her house) or another Media Company advising her to book into this hotel to do an exclusive interview to put her side of the story. The media often do this when they want to protect someone under Media House arrest - so they keep their exclusive deal. Could she have been promised her POV would get out there? But for what ever reason it didn't happen.....All this is obviously just thinking aloud. But I am suspicious that the media seem quite happy to print that she fled her house through fear - though don't want to print that she wasn't really a troll, but someone who questioned the Mccanns side of the story......which she was perfectly entitled to do.

Have to also say, when Brenda was first approached by Martin - and people said she didn't appear shocked.....I just saw a woman who appeared to be taking in the situation slowly (I do this apparently - people have said that I have appeared very calm in a difficult/shocking situation - but what they don't know is I am absolutely losing it inside - its like I shut down purely on the outside) If you watch the Video - she then seems to gather herself and then only looks truly shocked on the outside when MB mentions SY....Which would make anyone worried.
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top