The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Petition for Brenda Leyland Mm11

Petition for Brenda Leyland Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Petition for Brenda Leyland Mm11

Petition for Brenda Leyland Regist10

Petition for Brenda Leyland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petition for Brenda Leyland Empty Petition for Brenda Leyland

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 27.10.14 18:04

Petition for Brenda Leyland AfemrTycLxWtfxf-556x313-noPad

•  Petitioning David Cameron

Launch a public inquiry into trial by television. Reference must be made to Brenda Leyland, denied legal representation by SKY News, threatened with jail. And now dead. 

http://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-launch-a-public-inquiry-into-trial-by-television-reference-must-be-made-to-brenda-leyland-denied-legal-representation-by-sky-news-threatened-with-jail-and-now-dead?utm_campaign=new_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature_receipt#share

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Petition for Brenda Leyland Empty Re: Petition for Brenda Leyland

Post by Guest 27.10.14 21:24

Petition for Brenda Leyland Jm10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.10.14 21:30

What I don't understand is that in December 2007 Brunty made a video looking at what happened in May, 2007 and speaking to different experts and getting their views/comments.

So is it ok for Brunty to be able to ask questions as and when, but the rest of the population cannot?

Re. the above tweet, shocking, really shocking.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.10.14 9:31

Without doubt the whole Sky News extravaganza was truly shocking. To doorstep a woman and show the interview every 15 minutes has to be an all time low for Sky and the rest of the media eejits who callously jumped on the bandwagon with their outrage and indignation.

It was nothing more than throwing a puppy into a tank full of shark.

And what was it all for?

What was it contrived and designed to do?

It certainly had nothing to do with finding justice for Madeleine - so that can be ruled out.

In the seven years since Madeleine disappeared this is the most hard-hitting, pre-planned media campaign I've seen. It's taken things to a whole new 'threat level' for those who continue to question the case.

The Winters & Goose book serialised in The Sun and endorsed by Jim Gamble was a spectacular fail - or was it?

No book can be described as 'definitive' in a live investigation and yet there it was - the definitive book.

Winters & Goose were granted an audience with Andy Redwood and an unnamed Inspector...mmmmm things that make you go hmmmm...in which they were apparently told to read the PJ files. That could've been done by email - no need for a meeting. I'd have thought Andy Redwood would have better things to do.....mmmmm.

Gamble spouts in The Sun about too many egos, too many agencies trying to help and no uber co-ordinating agency and Leicester Police (who were the co-ordinating force) are made to look like plod (Martin Brunt helpfully stood outside Leicester Police HQ in front of its signage covered in cobwebs).

This would have all gone well had it not been for the death of Brenda Leyland.

It really makes me wonder who Team McCann are. This is dirty, nasty stuff.

My opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.14 9:44

aquila wrote:
It really makes me wonder who Team McCann are. This is dirty, nasty stuff.

I completely agree. It's more akin to a war now - literally deadly serious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.14 10:17

In answer to aquila's question, it is a warning to the rest of us non-trolls. An indication of what could happen to any mere challengers. 'Back off! Protect yourselves and your families!'

But who has fired the warning shot?

Have Sky and the Mail been a puppet for TM? Or is the warner a much more powerful and sinister gun holder?

My opinion, of course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top