The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Roberts still on the case - Page 3 Mm11

Dr Roberts still on the case - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Roberts still on the case - Page 3 Mm11

Dr Roberts still on the case - Page 3 Regist10

Dr Roberts still on the case

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by diatribe 12.02.14 21:58

DurhamGuy1967 wrote:

The only thing I think could bind the number of people involved with covering up this accidental death of a child is that Madeline died as a result of sedation by something like Ketamine.

Christ Durham, we're supposed to be discussing the kidnapping of Madeleine, not Shergar. big grin
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.02.14 23:02

Alas, some humans have taken to horsing around with ketamine too.........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DurhamGuy1967 13.02.14 9:41

RIPM wrote:
DurhamGuy1967 wrote:IMO There are theories of swinging and cocaine use and this is why people have been coerced into not telling the whole truth or worse. I believe these activities may explain the poor recollection of activities on earlier days in the holiday and some of the phone calls in this time period. However, it’s not enough to conspire to illegally dispose of the body of a child.

The only thing I think could bind the number of people involved with covering up this accidental death of a child is that Madeline died as a result of sedation by something like Ketamine. Ketamine is a sedative available for veterinary medicine, is used as an anesthetic in pediatrics and is used as an illegal recreational drug and so could probably be supplied by a drug dealer who could supply other illegal substances such as cocaine. This could either be directly because of an overdose or an accident while sleep walking or as a result anaphylaxis shock caused by a severe allergic reaction. It could also be a result of impurities in this illegally purchased drug, maybe it caused illness in other Tapas children?

The Ketamine would show at postmortem, it would implicate the parents, it would implicate those that administered it, it would implicate the supplier of the Ketamine and, to a lesser degree, it would implicate anyone else that had sedated their own children in this way.  As a class A drug is not the sort of thing you would want to be caught with in your luggage so I believe it was supplied by someone resident in Pria de Luz. 
In the interest of knowledge, Ketamine is a Class C drug which is to be updated to a Class B drug imminently.  Are you therefore simply ill informed or merely trying to distract?
I was miss informed you're quite correct it is a class C drug about to be upgraded to class B .
DurhamGuy1967

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.02.14 11:50

It was upgraded two days ago.
Still a stupid thing to take
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 13.02.14 12:25

lj wrote:I can think of dozens of drugs taken accidentally or given to sedate that could have caused Madeleine's death and get her parents in hot water.

I believe the protection they have experienced has nothing to do with what they were in to (the thought alone is obscene). I believe all kind of important people jumped on the bandwagon because it was such a good publicity op. After all you don't let a good disaster go to waste. There they are standing up for a tiny citizen, who got in trouble abroad, no doubt being assaulted by swarthy villains. They never thought it would be possible the parents had something to do with it. Now they are trapped, having to admit their stupidity is impossible. Anyone who has ever dealt with politicians and other VIPs know that that's the biggest sin. You can go to the whores, steal money, lie, accept money for favors, falsify records etc etc, all that is survivable and with a good sob story can even advance your career, stupidity can't. I firmly believe that is the only reason for the cover up.

I doubt if we will ever find out what really happened. The McCanns likely by now believe their own lies. I expect nothing from either the Portuguese or the British investigation. So I guess we will be stuck with a plethora of plots for many good thrillers.

Well, I feel positive that SY and PJ know exactly what happened and why it was covered up. The truth, or at least a partial version of the truth, depending on DC, will be revealed within this year.  If I didn't feel that was going to happen then I would want to stop thinking about or discussing this charade.  DC has to decide how much of the truth he wants to reveal and who will get damaged. Thankfully, his government are not implicated or we would stand no chance of any truth. IMO.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.02.14 17:53

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Alas, some humans have taken to horsing around with ketamine too.........

spit coffee 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.02.14 17:57

HelenMeg wrote:
lj wrote:I can think of dozens of drugs taken accidentally or given to sedate that could have caused Madeleine's death and get her parents in hot water.

I believe the protection they have experienced has nothing to do with what they were in to (the thought alone is obscene). I believe all kind of important people jumped on the bandwagon because it was such a good publicity op. After all you don't let a good disaster go to waste. There they are standing up for a tiny citizen, who got in trouble abroad, no doubt being assaulted by swarthy villains. They never thought it would be possible the parents had something to do with it. Now they are trapped, having to admit their stupidity is impossible. Anyone who has ever dealt with politicians and other VIPs know that that's the biggest sin. You can go to the whores, steal money, lie, accept money for favors, falsify records etc etc, all that is survivable and with a good sob story can even advance your career, stupidity can't. I firmly believe that is the only reason for the cover up.

I doubt if we will ever find out what really happened. The McCanns likely by now believe their own lies. I expect nothing from either the Portuguese or the British investigation. So I guess we will be stuck with a plethora of plots for many good thrillers.

Well, I feel positive that SY and PJ know exactly what happened and why it was covered up. The truth, or at least a partial version of the truth, depending on DC, will be revealed within this year.  If I didn't feel that was going to happen then I would want to stop thinking about or discussing this charade.  DC has to decide how much of the truth he wants to reveal and who will get damaged. Thankfully, his government are not implicated or we would stand no chance of any truth. IMO.

You make quite an strong statement for a feeling. I suppose you have your information from DC himself?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top