The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Roberts still on the case Mm11

Dr Roberts still on the case Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Roberts still on the case Mm11

Dr Roberts still on the case Regist10

Dr Roberts still on the case

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by PeterMac 11.02.14 9:16

EXCLUSIVE to mccannfiles.com

By Dr Martin Roberts
10 February 2014
MONDAY'S CHILD
According to her parents Madeleine McCann disappeared sometime between 9.15 and 10.00 p.m. on Thursday night, May 3, 2007, having last been seen by her father within the hour.
If that's where the story begins, then why should the parents and their holiday-making friends have made false statements in relation to each of the four preceding days (Monday – Thursday)?

Monday's lie gives time and place:
Monday morning, April 30th
Kate McCann (6.9.2007): 'When asked, she said that the cleaning, which was provided by the resort, took place on Monday and Wednesday.
'The window in the deponent's bedroom was closed and she knows they use the shutters, even because Gerry broke them and they were repaired on the Monday.'
Kate McCann (2011): 'On Tuesday 1 May, after my tennis lesson, two maintenance workers came to have a look at our washing machine, which I couldn't get to operate. Gerry had also managed to break the window shutter mechanism in our bedroom shortly after we'd arrived, in spite of the sign asking guests to be gentle with it. What can I say? It's the Gerry touch . . . The two men looked at the washing machine first. Once they'd established that the problem was something simple – not quite as simple as me not having pressed the 'on' button, but not much more complicated than that – I went to meet Gerry, whose lesson had started at ten-fifteen, leaving them to fix the shutter.'

Tuesday's lie - a pictured face:
Kate McCann (2011): 'During Gerry's tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session... I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls.'

Rachael Oldfield (Rogatory interview):
1578 "The third of May, are you able to summarise the days activities"?
Reply "Yeah, ...I think Diane might have been there as well, remember chatting to Kate cos we were talking about schools and that sort of thing, erm and holidays, erm and then I think it must have been at about ten thirty, Madeleine and Ella and their sort of group came to have a tennis lesson as part of their crèche activities, erm and Kate didn't have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and Ella, that's one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis balls, that sort of pictures".
1578 "That was taken on the"?
Reply "Yeah that was that morning."
1578 "Thursday"?
Reply "Yeah, erm so we sort of watched them have their tennis lesson, erm and there were a few other parents there, sort of taking photos and that sort of thing."

Wednesday's lie is another game:
Jane Tanner (Rogatory interview):
4078 "Okay. And can you remember what happened then for the rest of the day from your point of view?"
Reply "No. Err the Wednesday, err again I think it would have just been a, Evie would have had a sleep and just round the pool or in the, each other apartments, until, until high tea but I think Ella, and Ella would have, Ella went to err, Ella went to the err the kids club. Actually that morning was the morning Ella and Madeleine had the tennis lesson I think on the Wednesday. You've got the picture of..."

There was only one mini-tennis session scheduled for Madeleine's play group – on the Monday morning (10.00 – 11.00 a.m.).

Thursday's lie, a crying shame:
Kate McCann (2011): 'Why didn't you come when Sean and I cried last night?' (a question attributed to Madeleine).

Kate McCann (6.9.2007): 'Thursday, during breakfast, Madeleine said to both of them that she had been crying and that nobody had come to her room' (a statement attributed to Madeleine).

Kate McCann (4.5.2007): 'She reports only one episode where, on the morning of Thursday the 3rd, Madeleine asked the witness why she had not come to look in the bedroom when the twins were crying.'

Gerry McCann (4.5.2007): 'on the morning of May 3rd, MADELEINE asked her father, GERALD, why he had not come into her bedroom when the twins were crying.'

Gerry McCann (10.5.2007): 'When they were having breakfast, MADELEINE addressed her mother and asked her "why didn't you come last night when SEAN and I were crying?"'


Monday's child was fair of face,
Tuesday's child full of grace,
Wednesday's child was full of woe,
Thursday's child had far to go.

Add to that the Last Photo, very probably taken on the Sunday, and we have . . .  a mystery !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 13664
Activity : 16655
Likes received : 2067
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by nglfi 11.02.14 9:54

The 'last photo' intrigues me, as I can't see any reason to lie about it. The date has been digitally altered, and I read somewhere that the image itself has had red marks on Maddie's arms photoshopped out.  There's also some suggestion that the picture wasn't taken in Portugal at all. I'm sure the Macs did this, I just can't understand why. Why not get a genuine picture of her before she went missing? There must be one, one that doesn't show any marks. The t7 can't even agree what date it was taken. It seems like the more you read the rog interviews,  the less clarity. There are so many things they lie about, seemingly without motive. It seems like the only motive for faking a picture is that she was never in Portugal in the first place, but there is much other evidence to suggest she was. Either that or Kate disliked her so much she never did take a picture on that holiday.
avatar
nglfi

Posts : 568
Activity : 866
Likes received : 274
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by PeterMac 11.02.14 10:02

nglfi wrote:The 'last photo' intrigues me, as I can't see any reason to lie about it.
It is there to "prove" that Madeleine was alive and well at lunchtime on Thursday 3rd. That is why there is so much fuss made about it, when there is no similar fuss made about any of the other photos.
Which in turn raises suspicion, causes people to analyse it, check with the weather charts and to conclude that it must have been taken on Sunday.
And then to realise that not one of the Tapas group admits to having seen Madeleine on Thursday . . and you have . . . a mystery
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 13664
Activity : 16655
Likes received : 2067
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by Guest 11.02.14 10:12

Apart from DP's 6.30pm visit to the McCs apartment.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by mysterion 11.02.14 10:14

Odd that about none of the T7 seeing Madeleine. In my experience, large family groups engage in small talk like "Where`s Madeleine today?" "I she in the Creche? Does she like it?" Wouldn`t some of their kids play with Madeleine? More proof to me that this was not a family holiday.
avatar
mysterion

Posts : 361
Activity : 403
Likes received : 14
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by Guest 11.02.14 10:19

One of the unusual aspects of this holiday, for me, was the fact that all the children were dumped in the creche every day.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by NickE 11.02.14 10:38

Ladyinred wrote:One of the unusual aspects of this holiday, for me, was the fact that all the children were dumped in the creche every day.
Because OC was a swinging palace  
Kate:We were so into each other,you know".
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1404
Activity : 2151
Likes received : 499
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by sami 11.02.14 10:41

PeterMac wrote:
nglfi wrote:The 'last photo' intrigues me, as I can't see any reason to lie about it.
It is there to "prove" that Madeleine was alive and well at lunchtime on Thursday 3rd.   That is why there is so much fuss made about it, when there is no similar fuss made about any of the other photos.
Which in turn raises suspicion, causes people to analyse it, check with the weather charts and to conclude that it must have been taken on Sunday.
And then to realise that not one of the Tapas group admits to having seen Madeleine on Thursday . .   and you have . . .  a mystery
 

They spent at most 2 hours together during the day so no time for photos, unless you want an album of the kids eating various things for lunch on different days of the week.

We are treated to family time memories in the book.  Madeleine suffering from near hypothermia after swimming with Kate - no photos.  The beach/rain/ice cream trip - no photos.  Even the boat trip - nobody could be bothered to go to the beach and take a snap of the event or ask the nannies to do it.

Yet the last photo is parachuted into the mix and has no family memory story attached to it, no background information as to how it came to be.  The most significant time, the last few hours of them being together and nothing to remember.  A stain on a top is more memorable and worthy of mention.

Kate described Wednesday as their last happy day as a family.  I'm inclined to believe her.
avatar
sami

Posts : 965
Activity : 1019
Likes received : 54
Join date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by Dr What 11.02.14 10:44

DP has really painted himself into a corner over that 6.30 pm visit to the Mcs apartment.He probably did not realise it at the time when he made the statement that he would turn out to be the last non-Mc to admit to seeing Maddie.
At the time, he thought that Oldfield's bedroom 'check' statement would give him a get-out-of-jail card.However, Oldfield was canny enough to make it known that he didn't actually see Maddie. He only admits to seeing a breathing set of twins in the cot.
If and when all is revealed in this farce, DP can hardly say that he might not have seen a pyjama clad Maddie sitting with the twins on the sofa at 6.30 pm after all, or that he never visited the apartment at all at 6.30 pm.
avatar
Dr What

Posts : 249
Activity : 286
Likes received : 35
Join date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by jozi 11.02.14 11:18

NickE wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:One of the unusual aspects of this holiday, for me, was the fact that all the children were dumped in the creche every day.
Because OC was a swinging palace  
Kate:We were so into each other,you know".

If it is a swingers paradise .....why take the kids on holiday ?
jozi
jozi

Posts : 710
Activity : 733
Likes received : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by NickE 11.02.14 11:27

jozi wrote:
NickE wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:One of the unusual aspects of this holiday, for me, was the fact that all the children were dumped in the creche every day.
Because OC was a swinging palace  
Kate:We were so into each other,you know".

If it is a swingers paradise .....why take the kids on holiday ?
Because they had creche service,who knows,Iam not a swinger.
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1404
Activity : 2151
Likes received : 499
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by NickE 11.02.14 11:37

Dr What:
Are we 100% sure that KM was in the apartment when DP was there at 6:30pm?
Gerry asked DP to go to 5a and help Kate with the kids?
Help,with what?
What time did they bath the kids?
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1404
Activity : 2151
Likes received : 499
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by RIPM 11.02.14 11:40

PeterMac wrote:
nglfi wrote:The 'last photo' intrigues me, as I can't see any reason to lie about it.
It is there to "prove" that Madeleine was alive and well at lunchtime on Thursday 3rd.   That is why there is so much fuss made about it, when there is no similar fuss made about any of the other photos.
Which in turn raises suspicion, causes people to analyse it, check with the weather charts and to conclude that it must have been taken on Sunday.
And then to realise that not one of the Tapas group admits to having seen Madeleine on Thursday . .   and you have . . .  a mystery
PM   You are obviously looking to see who is paying attentionDr Roberts still on the case Icon_wink

David Payne
Fiona Payne
Jane Tanner
Rachel Oldfield

have all given statements they saw Madeleine on Thursday 3rd May.
avatar
RIPM

Posts : 106
Activity : 120
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2013-10-17

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by jozi 11.02.14 11:49

NickE wrote:
jozi wrote:
NickE wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:One of the unusual aspects of this holiday, for me, was the fact that all the children were dumped in the creche every day.
Because OC was a swinging palace  
Kate:We were so into each other,you know".

If it is a swingers paradise .....why take the kids on holiday ?
Because they had creche service,who knows,Iam not a swinger.

Who said you were, it was you who said it was a swingers palace ?
jozi
jozi

Posts : 710
Activity : 733
Likes received : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by Dr What 11.02.14 12:08

NickE

I don't think DP went to the apartment at all.But when the actors in this farce devised their timelines in order to provide the story, I'm sure that DP felt reasonably 'safe' when he gave his account, because he knew that Oldfield had been 'allocated' a later slot.However,Oldfield was cute enough to state that, although he carried out his 'check' [which I don't believe either], he just happened to fail to see Maddie.

So, it's back to DP.Of course it's all bunkum, but no-one wants to be the 'last' person, other than the parents, to admit to seeing Maddie alive.
avatar
Dr What

Posts : 249
Activity : 286
Likes received : 35
Join date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by Guest 11.02.14 12:17

jozi wrote:
NickE wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:One of the unusual aspects of this holiday, for me, was the fact that all the children were dumped in the creche every day.
Because OC was a swinging palace  
Kate:We were so into each other,you know".

If it is a swingers paradise .....why take the kids on holiday ?
Would it be that easy for all of them to find family to look after the kids?  And what reason would they give for not taking the children with them? IMO they would have wanted to portray a happy family holiday in the sun to their families back in the uk (and who knows maybe for other purposes like a planned abduction theory).

No, they best thing they could do is go somewhere like OC with on-site creches and babysitting so they could do what they wanted whilst still creating an illusion of a family holiday if scrutinised.

All in my opinion of course.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by Guest 11.02.14 12:42

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
jozi wrote:
NickE wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:One of the unusual aspects of this holiday, for me, was the fact that all the children were dumped in the creche every day.
Because OC was a swinging palace  
Kate:We were so into each other,you know".

If it is a swingers paradise .....why take the kids on holiday ?
Would it be that easy for all of them to find family to look after the kids?  And what reason would they give for not taking the children with them? IMO they would have wanted to portray a happy family holiday in the sun to their families back in the uk (and who knows maybe for other purposes like a planned abduction theory).

No, they best thing they could do is go somewhere like OC with on-site creches and babysitting so they could do what they wanted whilst still creating an illusion of a family holiday if scrutinised.

All in my opinion of course.

I doubt they'd have the energy after all that tennis. Of course if you replace "played tennis" with "had sex" throughout the story then you might be onto something.

One of those strange little "detailisms" about this story that has already bugged me is Balu and Berry drinking with Jensen and Wiltshire. THEY WERE THERE WITH THEIR WIVES! Imagine how that conversation went down in the Berry apartment.

"So what did you get up to today, dear?"
"Well, you know that guy Raj Balu, whose name is now so completely associated with mine that one day - and you'll laugh at this - an internet poster called Clay Regazzoni is going to wrongly assume that we're a couple of left footers?"
"A-ha."
"We sat in the bar and had drinks with some random women that we'd never met before."
"That's nice dear. I've been playing tennis with a bunch of blokes all day long."

Yeah, something like that, I reckon.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by Guest 11.02.14 12:48

Dr What wrote:DP has really painted himself into a corner over that 6.30 pm visit to the Mcs apartment.He probably did not realise it at the time when he made the statement that he would turn out to be the last non-Mc to admit to seeing Maddie.
At the time, he thought that Oldfield's bedroom 'check' statement would give him a get-out-of-jail card.However, Oldfield was canny enough to make it known that he didn't actually see Maddie. He only admits to seeing a breathing set of twins in the cot.
If and when all is revealed in this farce, DP can hardly say that he might not have seen a pyjama clad Maddie sitting with the twins on the sofa at 6.30 pm after all, or that he never visited the apartment at all at 6.30 pm.

DP is turning into a bigger patsy than Patsy Kensit, Patsy Palmer and Patsy Fagan put together. It's his name on the holiday, he's been landed with the last independent sighting, the details of which are as clear as mud, and I suspect he's already had a couple of shots across his bows as to what will happen if he fails to toe the party line.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by ChippyM 11.02.14 12:52

"So what did you get up to today, dear?"
"Well, you know that guy Raj Balu, whose name is now so completely associated with mine that one day - and you'll laugh at this - an internet poster called Clay Regazzoni is going to wrongly assume that we're a couple of left footers?"
"A-ha."
"We sat in the bar and had drinks with some random women that we'd never met before."
"That's nice dear. I've been playing tennis with a bunch of blokes all day long."


 titter  That reads like an entry from Viz's 'Profanisaurus'.   'playing tennis'.  sarcastic 
Dr Roberts still on the case Empty
avatar
ChippyM

Posts : 1334
Activity : 1817
Likes received : 467
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by Guest 11.02.14 12:57

ChippyM wrote:

 titter  That reads like an entry from Viz's 'Profanisaurus'.   'playing tennis'.  sarcastic 

I should add that when used the expression "left footer", I meant that I imagine if they did play football they would kick the ball with their left foot. Just like the former Aston Villa and Germany defender Thomas Hitzlsperger, in fact.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by PeterMac 11.02.14 13:00

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Dr What wrote:DP has really painted himself into a corner over that 6.30 pm visit to the Mcs apartment.He probably did not realise it at the time when he made the statement that he would turn out to be the last non-Mc to admit to seeing Maddie.
At the time, he thought that Oldfield's bedroom 'check' statement would give him a get-out-of-jail card.However, Oldfield was canny enough to make it known that he didn't actually see Maddie. He only admits to seeing a breathing set of twins in the cot.
If and when all is revealed in this farce, DP can hardly say that he might not have seen a pyjama clad Maddie sitting with the twins on the sofa at 6.30 pm after all, or that he never visited the apartment at all at 6.30 pm.

DP is turning into a bigger patsy than Patsy Kensit, Patsy Palmer and Patsy Fagan put together. It's his name on the holiday, he's been landed with the last independent sighting, the details of which are as clear as mud, and I suspect he's already had a couple of shots across his bows as to what will happen if he fails to toe the party line.

He has certainly been dropped in it, especially since Kate and he did not get their details correct.
But his description of the children all in WHITE, when the pyjama top in question is clearly PINK, leads one to believe that
a) he only saw the twins - who may or may not have been in white
b) he thought that adding extraneous detail would make his story more convincing, when in fact the opposite is the case
c) Madeleine was changed out of white pyjamas / nightdress into the pink top Eeyore ones later. (If that sounds stupid, try reading the book !)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 13664
Activity : 16655
Likes received : 2067
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by DurhamGuy1967 11.02.14 13:09

If she died earlier than the late afternoon or evening of the 3rd I just don't buy the faked creche visits and records. OK it gives false evidence to through people off the truth but it would be so easy to check on or disprove. And if it was disproved it would be so extremely damming. 

If someone had taken a bribed to lie, then imagine how much money they could have made by coming clean with an exclusive to a paper. 

In my opinion if you're willing to be involved with the cover up of an accidental death and illegal disposal of a child's body then you are an unbelievably close friend or you've been involved with an equally severe crime in the past or are already implicated in the accidental death.
avatar
DurhamGuy1967

Posts : 138
Activity : 145
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by noddy100 11.02.14 13:11

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

 titter  That reads like an entry from Viz's 'Profanisaurus'.   'playing tennis'.  sarcastic 

I should add that when used the expression "left footer", I meant that I imagine if they did play football they would kick the ball with their left foot. Just like the former Aston Villa and Germany defender Thomas Hitzlsperger, in fact.
Horrible thing to say
avatar
noddy100

Posts : 701
Activity : 760
Likes received : 39
Join date : 2013-05-17

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by jeanmonroe 11.02.14 13:15

PeterMac wrote:

c) Madeleine was changed out of white pyjamas / nightdress into the pink top Eeyore ones later. (If that sounds stupid, try reading the book !)
----------------------------------------------------

AND the pyjama 'top' very SHORT 'sleeves' on the Eyeore 'top' Kate put on Madeleine, and displayed at press conferences, that JT didn't know about, morphed into LONG sleeves by the time the Smiths saw them!

and (Met eliminated) crechemans girls 'top' was a very solid 'dark pinkish' colour!

With NO 'Eyeore's' in sight!
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Activity : 7756
Likes received : 1674
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts still on the case Empty Re: Dr Roberts still on the case

Post by NickE 11.02.14 13:48

jozi:Sorry  I mean that I don't have any knowledge about swinging,it came from the police.


JOSE BARRA da COSTA Former Policia Judiciaria There are people who guarantee that this is a couple who practice 'swinging' - i.e. sexual relationships between couples and then changing partners, and that this practice would allow in this type of...

I think there is a thread about this.
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1404
Activity : 2151
Likes received : 499
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum