The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Can you come up with a credible scenario ?  Competition opens today. - Page 6 Mm11

Can you come up with a credible scenario ?  Competition opens today. - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Can you come up with a credible scenario ?  Competition opens today. - Page 6 Mm11

Can you come up with a credible scenario ?  Competition opens today. - Page 6 Regist10

Can you come up with a credible scenario ? Competition opens today.

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you come up with a credible scenario ?  Competition opens today. - Page 6 Empty Re: Can you come up with a credible scenario ? Competition opens today.

Post by PeterMac 13.07.13 23:05

suzyjohnson wrote:
Woofer wrote:Talking of credible scenarios, as I`m not very good at taking everything into account, can anyone come up with one where an already dead child was abducted?  This would explain how TM can believe what they`re saying about abduction, but not admitting she was already dead.
 Woofer, such a scenario would be impossible. GM states that he saw Madeleine at 9.05pm. KM found that she was missing by 10pm. Even if MM was abducted later than the JT sighting, therefore a maximum of 55 mins, there still wouldn't be enough time necessary for the cadaver dog to alert to. 
PeterMac. for the purposes of what I was saying it wouldn't make a difference whether the lie was that GM went in the front door or the back door (unless of course GM made a genuine mistake in this regard). Police searching for an abducted child, need to hear the exact truth from everyone involved to be in with a chance of finding them, hopefully to be able to save a child's life. For the parents, or those involved, to lie would be reckless behaviour, unless of course they knew differently, that there was no possibility of recovering that child alive.

Yes, sorry. I was beginning to wander into a credible scenario !
Which is of course, that there was no abduction.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Can you come up with a credible scenario ?  Competition opens today. - Page 6 Empty Re: Can you come up with a credible scenario ? Competition opens today.

Post by Guest 13.07.13 23:18

No abduction.
Period.

Good grace, I should really turn in, before I start making statements without mentioning "IMO" ...

Bonne nuit winkwink 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.07.13 23:21

suzyjohnson wrote:
Woofer wrote:Talking of credible scenarios, as I`m not very good at taking everything into account, can anyone come up with one where an already dead child was abducted?  This would explain how TM can believe what they`re saying about abduction, but not admitting she was already dead.

Woofer, such a scenario would be impossible. GM states that he saw Madeleine at 9.05pm. KM found that she was missing by 10pm. Even if MM was abducted later than the JT sighting, therefore a maximum of 55 mins, there still wouldn't be enough time necessary for the cadaver dog to alert to. 

Thanks Suzy - Yes, I have `gone and figured` as Chatelaine so politely put it and realised, for the purposes of this thread, it has to correspond to the T9 statements.  It is a scenario, but not one that fits their stories.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 31.07.13 1:47

This is something I've come across in my searches. I wanted to add it to this post rather than the more recent 'really credible...' for obvious reasons. However, if you suspend disbelief it can be considered as credible. I didn't think so at all at first until I started to read the text about crooked police in other countries and I can relate to that having lived for a while in a 3rd world country which I had to leave very quickly and very quietly due to the Chief of Police taking an unreciprocated interest in me. I became very frightened, knowing he could put me in a cell if he wished to simply because I did not respond to his advances. It was very scary.

It's quite a long read (Hope I've managed to work out how to copy and paste with this rotten windows 8!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yayyyy!

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 31.07.13 9:14

Portugal however is a first world country. I would be curious to know of all the referenced child abductions, how many included a sleeping child removed from her bed and carried away as opposed to an opportunistic snatch of an alert child outdoors who probably engaged in conversation with and was manipulated by an adult before willingly getting into a vehicle.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 31.07.13 10:51

Well I have no first hand knowledge of Portugal - whether its 1st world or 3rd world.  But the writer of that article is wrong regarding the Cipriano case for starters.

But what I have always concurred with is the occult signifiers in this case - the date in particular.  I suppose it could be a massive co-incidence but the 1st/2nd May 2007 was a very important date for ritual in the occult world and that year even more so in the black side of the occult because of the corresponding placement of the full moon.  And for those that want more details, I`m sorry, I won`t be expanding.  Anyway it could just be a co-incidence.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 31.07.13 13:02

I can think of one scenario which would certainly explain the willing cooperation of friends, family and acquaintances.

A distant member of the family was willing to adopt Maddie (issues of health and longevity may have been part of this action) say in theory an aunt in Canada or New Zealand.
But in order to help the aunt and Maddie (e.g. with medical bills, schooling) money was needed.
To avoid problems with the adoption it was decided that they would organise a faked abduction in a location where there was no great police presence and the complications of  foreign language and customs could be exploited.
One or both of the parents and possibly elements of the family would be interested in a new career to highlight the perils of kidnapped children.
The idea of a Fund set up to promote this enterprise which would benefit family and parents financially was developed before the holiday.
It was essential that photographs of Maddie would not show her as she really was. A coloboma was invented, much photoshopping was done in advance of the holiday. Publicity links and connections were ready to use.
During the holiday, Maddie had a fatal accident.
After hurried consultation it was decided that the faked abduction should take place, although the body was to be interred in a secret location.
The holiday friends agreed to the plan out of loyalty, the family agreed as long as the due obligations to the dead would be observed. (they were).
And there we are - the bandwagon started rolling and appears to have no brakes.

Not that I believe the above, but it accounts for quite a lot? winkwink

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top