The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 10 Mm11

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 10 Mm11

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 10 Regist10

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 10 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Post by rainbow-fairy 19.06.13 17:26

17:04:07jeanmonroe wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:What is the comment please? I got the story up, but no comments?!?
Via PM fine if thought it shouldn't go on page smilie

THIS IS THE COMMENT.

Fi Fuller
12:45 PM on 16/6/2013

"There is evidence of blood in the living room and evidence of the scent of death in the bedroom and the boot of the rental car. The two world class and highly sought after sniffer dogs which detected this evidence do not make mistakes and this evidence is 100% sound.

The new enquiry should focus on the McCanns themselves.

I believe strongly that they drugged their poor daughter to increase the odds that they would be left in peace throughout their evening meal, and that she fell off the top of the sofa backrest whilst trying to look out of the living room window. She was a boisterous and lively child and I think her parents were determined to be left alone. Their behaviour in leaving their very young children in this way to begin with, stinks of selfishness and arrogance.

The Portuguese police offered to reopen this case ages ago! All they wanted was the request that it be so from the McCanns and the assurance that they would return to Portugal, no doubt to help with their enquiries! The simple fact is that innocent parents would have jumped at the chance.

Not only that, they would not have run away back to the UK leaving the Portuguese police with a long list of outstanding and unanswered questions! This again, stinks."

Just Fi Fuller espousing her personal "theory" about the case, which Mr and Mrs McCann have publicly said she's entitled to and they have absolutely no objections to ANYONE having theories and 'explanations' about their daughters 'disappearance'.

Indeed Mr McCann has ASKED everyone publicly, in Lisbon on 10th February 2010
GM: "Where... where, you know... where is... where... where is... where is... where is the child? We're looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What other explanation can explain how *she's not here.?"

What OTHER explanation indeed, COULD there be, to explain how Madeleine is not here, Mr McCann?

*she,......... i think, refers to his first born daughter, Madeleine.

What a great dad!

Thank you jeanmonroe roses
Wow. Just WOW, that was ALLOWED? wow

I was thinking of the 'she' and 'the child' - strong dissociation , can't even say the poor girls name.

Oh and NFWTD, from my brief - very - forays into Twitter, numbers were a way of coding but I can't remember now! It was obvious at the time, d'oh!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 10 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Post by Praiaaa 19.06.13 18:51

I just looked and the comment is still appearing there now - very odd since it seems to have been there since 12.xx on 16th...
Can it be that for some reason the Mirror is no longer afraid of being sued....
Maybe we are on the homeward stretch...
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 19.06.13 19:31

TM went to great expense having the PJ files translated and KM diligently (supposedly) went through the files. Then the "big boys" - CMs words - were brought in, yet they didn't come up with one person of interest from the files that I recall. SY are reported to have found at least a handful according to newspaper reports.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards 19.06.13 20:13

yes, whats going on, allowing comments even and that one still up,not whooshed yet !
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 19.06.13 20:48

Hmm, if you take the letters of the alphabet, 19, 8, 9, 20, I think you'll see what Grahame Perry intended to say.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 19.06.13 21:05

Hi Everyone

It seems every time I am away for a period (even short period) something big happens....!

I am busy catching up - and came across this article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22920695

The investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is to be taken on by the Metropolitan Police, according to reports.
An announcement is expected "within weeks" following a two-year Scotland Yard review of the stalled Portuguese inquiry.
Madeleine was almost four when she went missing on holiday in Praia da Luz in 2007.

I see this as very positive! They talk about an announcement? I'm very sure SY knows exactly what happened!

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 19.06.13 21:16

suzyjohnson wrote:Hmm, if you take the letters of the alphabet, 19, 8, 9, 20, I think you'll see what Grahame Perry intended to say.
How did I forget THAT? Of course! I blame baby brain yes

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 19.06.13 22:15

Don't get it. Can you spell it out for a dummy? Thanks!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 10 Empty Poster warned about unnecessarily graphic or upsetting language

Post by Woburn_exile 19.06.13 22:35

Posts may be robust - but please avoid unnecessarily graphic or upsetting language - and always bear in mind that many of the public look in and judge this forum, and its overall message, by what they read here. For that reason, part of your post has been removed - ADMIN

I think the next tactic played by McCann [deleted by Admin] 

SY will be villified by Clarence Mitchell as they have done with other Police Officers in the past and GM will escape scott free.

Sound far fetched? When the readers of the Daily mirror turn against you it IS the end.

Save what you can.
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 19.06.13 22:41

I didn't get it at first, I must have toddler brain! Thought the numbers stood for letters but thought it was 1,9,8,9,20 so had ais, couldn't think of any words that began like that so gave up. Thanks suzyjohnson, Ive got it now!
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 19.06.13 23:01

Woburn_exile wrote:Posts may be robust - but please avoid unnecessarily graphic or upsetting language - and always bear in mind that many of the public look in and judge this forum, and its overall message, by what they read here. For that reason, part of your post has been removed - ADMIN

SY will be villified by Clarence Mitchell as they have done with other Police Officers in the past and GM will escape scott free.

Sound far fetched? When the readers of the Daily mirror turn against you it IS the end.

Save what you can.

Looks like the truth bites a wee bit too much. I hope I wasn't putting forward a desperation tactical   idea to the right person. Basically Kate M will crack and husband knows it but he will not be able to bully the SY detectives like he tried on the Portuguese.
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 10 Empty scotland yard takes over

Post by marconi 19.06.13 23:58

Woburn_exile wrote:
Woburn_exile wrote:Posts may be robust - but please avoid unnecessarily graphic or upsetting language - and always bear in mind that many of the public look in and judge this forum, and its overall message, by what they read here. For that reason, part of your post has been removed - ADMIN

Save what you can.

Looks like the truth bites a wee bit too much. I hope I wasn't putting forward a desperation tactical   idea to the right person. Basically Kate M will crack and husband knows it but he will not be able to bully the SY detectives like he tried on the Portuguese.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 20.06.13 0:21

Sweetex wrote:I see this as very positive! They talk about an announcement? I'm very sure SY knows exactly what happened!

Of course they do Sweetex. The silence (for the past 2 years) from those that matter (S.Y) has been deafening. I am very hopeful.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 20.06.13 0:51

maebee wrote:
Sweetex wrote:I see this as very positive! They talk about an announcement? I'm very sure SY knows exactly what happened!

Of course they do Sweetex. The silence (for the past 2 years) from those that matter (S.Y) has been deafening. I am very hopeful.
I;m also very hopeful. May God bless us all!
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 20.06.13 1:02

marconi wrote:
maebee wrote:

I;m also very hopeful. May God bless us all!
for 2 years I have lived between hope and fear. Things are going better now!
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.06.13 1:03

Ollie1 wrote:TM went to great expense having the PJ files translated and KM diligently (supposedly) went through the files. Then the "big boys" -  CMs words - were brought in, yet they  didn't come up with one person of interest from the files that I recall. SY are reported to have found at least a handful according to newspaper reports.

It's clear the Yard detectives were looking at other files as well that's one thing.
The other thing is TM weren't looking out for clues in the translated files as they knew exactly what happened.
The only reason they got them translated was to find out how damaging the released data were to them.
Even an idiot knows the released bits could not have contained unchased leads.

I dont believe they offered up the translated files to the Met. If they did it was not reported.
Only a third of the files was released I believe, so a lot more were held back, for good reasons.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 20.06.13 8:50

Very interesting that only a third were released...
Praiaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge 20.06.13 10:08

This all still feels like a ploy by SY to get hold of the unreleased information, and not for the right reasons!....?
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Activity : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 20.06.13 11:30

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Don't get it. Can you spell it out for a dummy? Thanks!

can you spell it out for me please,i don't get it either,and im blaming it on old age:biggrin:
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 20.06.13 11:45

Alphabet

What number is 19 in the alphabet, then 8, then 9, then 20.
Put those letters together in that order to spell a word.
Tho' hardly worth doing - that chap Graham  seems not exactly a compelling commentator.
Praiaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.06.13 11:57

Praiaaa wrote:Alphabet

What number is 19 in the alphabet, then 8, then 9, then 20.
Put those letters together in that order to spell a word.
Tho' hardly worth doing - that chap Graham  seems not exactly a compelling commentator.

Is being called a S-H-I-T worse than being called a F***ing T***er?

When SY begin the new UK 'investigation' the McS and their friends will be 19,8,9,20,20,9,14,7 themselves! sarcastic sarcastic sarcastic
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 20.06.13 12:24

thanks all,@ jeanmonroe ,haha
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.06.13 13:38

Dear old Graham is indeed very mildly spoken (when it comes to insulting people trying to do their job) in comparison with a certain foul-mouthed whining Scouser!

I'm still wondering what's happened to Pam Gurney who has been unusually quiet for some weeks now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 20.06.13 19:26

Maybe, at this point in time, it's worth recapping on Operation Grange:

Operation Grange: Madeleine McCann – A Potential Murder Enquiry

I recently learned from a trusted police source that the Metropolitan Police had officially taken up the Madeleine McCann investigation in London. This new line of enquiry is called Operation Grange.

Today I phoned the Metropolitan Police to ask about their taking over from Leicestershire Constabulary and had this interesting telephone conversation.

SM: Hello, I’d like to speak to someone in connection with Operation Grange please.

Police: I’m not aware of that Operation…just give me one second.

A minute later the operator returned and gave me another phone number to call.

SM: Hello, I’m just calling to ask a few questions about Operation Grange.

Police: What’s the name of that operation again?

SM: Operation Grange.

Police: Ok, what was that?

SM: It’s the Madeleine McCann disappearance.

Police: Oh, alright ok, fine, yeah, we don’t usually use operation names here, what do you need to know?

SM: There doesn’t seem to be anything in the public domain so when did the operation start and what’s the scope of the operation? I just wondered if you can give me some background on Operation Grange.

Police: We haven’t very much talked to the media about the case at all. What we’ve said is we’re providing expertise to the investigators of the case. The Portuguese Authorities, the Portuguese Police retain lead. We’ve not made any suggestion that they’re not capable of investigating but we are assisting them and we have not given any details on it. It’s unusual for us to do that as it’s abroad and another police force is taking the lead on it.

SM: Is there any reason why the Met took over from Leicestershire Constabulary?

Police: I’m not sure we said anything about it at the time – for various reasons. We can’t be seen to criticize any other force. On the 12th of May the Home Office requested that the Metropolitan Police service bring their expertise to the case and on that evening we said that we would.

SM: And is this a full time operation and what size team is working on it?

Police: As I said we wouldn’t provide a running commentary but at the very beginning we said there were 30 officers who would be deployed, er, not continually but various tasks along with workload they have on other cases, er, but we have deployed 30 officers.

SM: In a normal case in Britain it’s not unusual for the police to give an ongoing commentary as to how it’s progressing so what…

Police: …I’ve only worked here 11 years but I would say it’s not common. We give information whilst it’s appropriate to produce but whilst there’s an investigation going on and where it’s potentially murder, we say very little, we say very little. You read a lot in the press but that doesn’t come from us. We deal with about 250 murders a year and all of them are dealt with in exactly the same way in terms of how we deal with the media.

I also discussed the fact that all FOI requests made to Leicestershire Constabulary under Operation Task were coming back with a blanket “no comment” and a wall of silence. The police officer I spoke to at the Met told me to put in FOI requests to them and do not assume that they would treat them the same [as Leicestershire Constabulary].

For anyone wishing to put in new FOI requests under Operation Grange, email them at: SCDFOIArequests@met.pnn.police.uk

I have to say that it was reasonably reassuring to hear that the Metropolitan Police are treating the case as “potential murder” instead of the McCanns’ nonsensical talk of abduction.

It is probably premature to expect miracles but for the first time in a British Police force we can just about hear the cops singing in tune with Goncalo Amaral.

http://truthformadeleine.com/2011/08/operation-grange-madeleine-mccann-a-potential-murder-enquiry/
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.06.13 19:48

sallypelt wrote:
I have to say that it was reasonably reassuring to hear that the Metropolitan Police are treating the case as “potential murder” instead of the McCanns’ nonsensical talk of abduction.
http://truthformadeleine.com/2011/08/operation-grange-madeleine-mccann-a-potential-murder-enquiry/
They are following their own manual.

ACPO Guidance on theManagement, Recording and Investigation of Missing Persons, 2nd Ed
p. 15, point 2.1
IF IN DOUBT, THINK MURDER

Highlighted, bold and in its own text box
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top