The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 9 Mm11

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 9 Mm11

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 9 Regist10

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 9 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Post by Woofer 18.06.13 9:48

sheila.edwards wrote:Well glad SY taking over enquiry as Chief executive of missing people charity stated this morning, as if a proven fact on this morning TV that " Maddy WAS a stranger abduction abroad" in a clip candyfloss kindly uploaded. I know they work with social workers not sure if with SY but don't think that is right at all and point of review, which was not mentioned at all on the show this morning that was also about missing katrice !!!!!! worth watching by end of clip all agreeing maddy WAS A STRANGER ABDUCTION ABROAD!! I still cant understand it, when no evidence myself, how widely this has been accepted as a fact !

Well at least, if it comes to a trial in UK, the McCanns cannot say a jury was influenced by anti McCann publicity, cos there ain`t been none !

Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 9 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Post by aiyoyo 18.06.13 9:53

Praiaaa wrote:Given that Stuart Hall was given a character reference from an NSPCC Chairman, does not surprise me that the Missing Persons person is also gullible and star-struck.

Star struck is all very well but the mclibels were obscure nonentities then till they became notorious, so why the same awe-struck adulation is mind boggling.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge 18.06.13 10:45

We don't actually know that this is even happening do we. Nothing official and I am sure we have been here before and its ended in a statement from  the PJ that they have no intention of doing anything regarding opening the case.
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Activity : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 18.06.13 12:04

Praiaaa wrote:Given that Stuart Hall was given a character reference from an NSPCC Chairman, does not surprise me that the Missing Persons person is also gullible and star-struck.

clapping1

With so many sensible people posting here it does surprise me that so many nitwits get these "prestigious" posts and others are never offered anything.   Well it doesn't surprise me really, but it should.

Well said Praiaaa.

Edited to correct text
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 18.06.13 13:04

Lostfridge wrote:We don't actually know that this is even happening do we. Nothing official and I am sure we have been here before and its ended in a statement from  the PJ that they have no intention of doing anything regarding opening the case.
Yes, true. I'm not hoping for any comment from the PJ as they usually keep silent about investigations (active or not ) but I'm hoping the SY to say something sooner or later. As I said before, I'm keeping the "faces in the vigil " image in my head as a hope that something is happening, but what, no one knows yet.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 18.06.13 13:46

The McCanns could not use the fact that they couldn't get a fair trial in England to get out of having one. They have constantly, when appearing on TV or radio programs and been told that large numbers of people have contacted the stations to question their "innocence", said that they thought there was just a small number of people who thought that way. and, in Kate's mind most people were inherently good and they have been humbled by the amount of support they'd received from ordinary folk.
Their interviews may well come back to haunt them one day.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Spandex 18.06.13 14:17

I feel quite optimistic as many have pointed out - difficulty in extradition to Portugal, the recent photos where they really looked gutted, Murat's statement, old cover ups coming to fore etc. I also wonder whether someone has changed their statement and that the so called pact of silence has been broken

Spandex

Activity : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 18.06.13 14:42

Casey5 wrote:The McCanns could not use the fact that they couldn't get a fair trial in England to get out of having one. They have constantly, when appearing on TV or radio programs and been told that large numbers of people have contacted the stations to question their "innocence", said that they thought there was just a small number of people who thought that way. and, in Kate's mind most people were inherently good and they have been humbled by the amount of support they'd received from ordinary folk.
Their interviews may well come back to haunt them one day.
Having a trial in Portugal would be worse, not only because public opinion but also because of all the translators needed (plus all the work /time that implies ),more the media circus and chaos it would cause. And justice in Portugal is unfortunately very very slow. And I won't even talk about Mr. but Mrs. would have a lot of trouble in a Portuguese jail if she got mixed with other inmates.
Spandex wrote:I feel quite optimistic as many have pointed out - difficulty in extradition to Portugal, the recent photos where they really looked gutted, Murat's statement, old cover ups coming to fore etc. I also wonder whether someone has changed their statement and that the so called pact of silence has been broken
And yes that sums it up and let's not forget the reaction to the SY statement changing from "no comments " to "very pleased " and Brunt's tweet.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.06.13 15:39

Spandex wrote:I feel quite optimistic as many have pointed out - difficulty in extradition to Portugal, the recent photos where they really looked gutted, Murat's statement, old cover ups coming to fore etc. I also wonder whether someone has changed their statement and that the so called pact of silence has been broken

I doubt the pact of silence has been broken else things would hove moved at a much faster pace.
If someone has broke silence that would be new evidence and the case would have been reopened at drop of hat.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 18.06.13 15:51

aiyoyo wrote:

I doubt the pact of silence has been broken else things would hove moved at a much faster pace.
If someone has broke silence that would be new evidence and the case would have been reopened at drop of hat.

Not necessarily.

Even if one of them breaks their silence, the information will still need to be investigated and this may take some time especially if no one else backs up their story. As an example, look how long it took to bring Shafilea Ahmed's murderers to justice even after her sister provided police with the final piece of the jigsaw.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 18.06.13 21:17

Lots of other missing kids from over the years right up to present day, some quite a bit older than Maddy, and some equally as young when they went missing.

http://www.missingkids.co.uk/missing/?p=0

Why is the Home office/SY/Met police etc not putting millions of our taxes to find any of the other kids on this list?

I'd prefer my taxes to be spread around all the missing children, not just the McCann's, who do not deserve a penny due to the fact that if their kid was really abducted, then it was their own fault, so therefore should not get the assistance they do.

Obviously it's about the child, and not them, and so naturally maddy deserves the right to have people looking for her, even if it is most likely just a corpse to be found, but no matter what the circumstances, the funds should be directed to all these kids.

So why are they getting millions and nobody else is getting that kind of help?

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.06.13 21:24

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/madeleine-mccann-serial-pedophile-deathbed-confession/

I've never heard of this site before but apparently it's an online version of ghastly celebrity magazines.

We're back to dead paedos again! Note the bit at the end about "the investigation into Madeleine's death......"

Coffee spluttering time again at Carter-Ruck!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.06.13 22:08

Indeed: "When this information first surfaced, the investigation into Madeleine’s death had been closed for two years."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 19.06.13 1:39

sonic72 , you asked: "So why are they getting millions and nobody else is getting that kind of help?"

The simple answer to that, is because this is a monetary system and some of the the people who are involved in trying to remain in control of it, can see that there is plenty of money to be made out of this situation. Bear in mind, that in their eye's, money is power.

In term's of why the McCann case is so prominent, it really is no more complicated than that.

What really happened to madeleine is the complicated part.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.06.13 3:42

Châtelaine wrote:Indeed: "When this information first surfaced, the investigation into Madeleine’s death had been closed for two years."

Slip of tongue? Not as bad as Brunt's "Murder" slip up.

Wonder why none of the maccanns sympathisers has informed them yet? They usually run to their master on smelling money...and CR would be rubbing hands gleefully pondering the silvers coming in.

Kevin, in case you are sleeping on the job....
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPasaran 19.06.13 6:11

I'm surprised that the first comment on the Mirror article has been allowed through:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-search-taken-over-1955790

I'm still no expert on this case, but I read quite a few of the news reports on this development, and it seems odd that the positive responses from TM are all from vague 'sources'. In this article, the Clarence comment at the end could just be recycled from previous stories.

One thing I've learned from all this reading is just how appalling so-called 'journalism' is these days: there's hardly any investigation, just re-hashing of press releases.

(An aside - someone asked about my screen name. It's an anti-fascist slogan, used a lot in the Spanish Civil War, and means 'they shall not pass'. I've always liked the phrase!).
NoPasaran

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 19.06.13 6:21

Yes very surprised that comment has been allowed.  Very surprised indeedy.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 19.06.13 11:22

plebgate wrote:Yes very surprised that comment has been allowed.  Very surprised indeedy.

yes!!! Wonder how long that will last...
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 19.06.13 11:58

Really surprised that comment has not been removed.  Looks like the Mirror has been caught napping.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 19.06.13 12:57

What is the comment please? I got the story up, but no comments?!?
Via PM fine if thought it shouldn't go on page smilie

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.06.13 13:09

rainbow-fairy wrote:What is the comment please? I got the story up, but no comments?!?
Via PM fine if thought it shouldn't go on page smilie

THIS IS THE COMMENT.

Fi Fuller
12:45 PM on 16/6/2013

"There is evidence of blood in the living room and evidence of the scent of death in the bedroom and the boot of the rental car. The two world class and highly sought after sniffer dogs which detected this evidence do not make mistakes and this evidence is 100% sound.

The new enquiry should focus on the McCanns themselves.

I believe strongly that they drugged their poor daughter to increase the odds that they would be left in peace throughout their evening meal, and that she fell off the top of the sofa backrest whilst trying to look out of the living room window. She was a boisterous and lively child and I think her parents were determined to be left alone. Their behaviour in leaving their very young children in this way to begin with, stinks of selfishness and arrogance.

The Portuguese police offered to reopen this case ages ago! All they wanted was the request that it be so from the McCanns and the assurance that they would return to Portugal, no doubt to help with their enquiries! The simple fact is that innocent parents would have jumped at the chance.

Not only that, they would not have run away back to the UK leaving the Portuguese police with a long list of outstanding and unanswered questions! This again, stinks."

Just Fi Fuller espousing her personal "theory" about the case, which Mr and Mrs McCann have publicly said she's entitled to and they have absolutely no objections to ANYONE having theories and 'explanations' about their daughters 'disappearance'.

Indeed Mr McCann has ASKED everyone publicly, in Lisbon on 10th February 2010
GM: "Where... where, you know... where is... where... where is... where is... where is the child? We're looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What other explanation can explain how *she's not here.?"

What OTHER explanation indeed, COULD there be, to explain how Madeleine is not here, Mr McCann?

*she,......... i think, refers to his first born daughter, Madeleine.

What a great dad!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.13 13:41

Only two comments which is unusual - the other one is from Graham Perry, the madder than most pro McCann supporter, he who has been looking for Madeleine in Russia!

He describes Goncalo Amaral as a "real 198920" whatever that is!

daft1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 19.06.13 14:50

Yeah what is that 198920 all about?

Definitely a die hard supporter.  He can quote dates, interviews etc.  Makes me winder if he could be part of the 'team'.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.13 14:58

I get the impression that he's self-appointed - his LinkedIn profile describes him as an "arts and craft professional" but since May 2007 his only mission in life is "helping to find Madeleine McCann".

He has probably done more to that end than Team McCann ever has and without the benefit of money being hurled his way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top