The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

If there is ONE last photo......................... - Page 2 Mm11

If there is ONE last photo......................... - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

If there is ONE last photo......................... - Page 2 Mm11

If there is ONE last photo......................... - Page 2 Regist10

If there is ONE last photo.........................

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If there is ONE last photo......................... - Page 2 Empty Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by tigger 26.02.13 12:54

I've blown it up as far as I can. The right hand shadows (right shoulder) are interesting. Do they match the other shadows?
The sun must have been mid to late afternoon on her left and behind her?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

If there is ONE last photo......................... - Page 2 Empty Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Guest 26.02.13 13:08

tigger wrote:I've blown it up as far as I can. The right hand shadows (right shoulder) are interesting. Do they match the other shadows?

Is the photo still hazy like that on the video?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 26.02.13 13:17

In the black and white pic, it's hard to know where to start.
It looks like she is bare shouldered wearing either a ruffled top or has a towel wrapped around her as there are folds of fabric that don't appear in the usual one.
Her left arm is further back and she's leaning further to her right. That's before commenting on her hair or hat. If it were not for the background, I would have said they were photos taken at different stages in her life.

I've never been convinced of photo shopping, but those two photos are not one and the same IMHO. Which begs the question. Why would the same two pictures be displayed side by side, one b/w the other in colour?

I've always wondered why the description of the clothes in the last photo?

Well done worried mum for spotting it.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 26.02.13 13:22

The "last photo" is also displayed in Rothley in the kitchen, on the creepy mantel with Madeleine's name and that urn type thing. I'm trying to find it to see how it compares to these two, maybe someone else has it to hand immediately.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 26.02.13 13:22

admin wrote:
tigger wrote:I've blown it up as far as I can. The right hand shadows (right shoulder) are interesting. Do they match the other shadows?

Is the photo still hazy like that on the video?
To me it looked like the original video was filmed while being shown, the haziness being the reflection of the camera. Probably how it has escaped the legal censor.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 26.02.13 13:25

oops sorry Spaniel, should have explained. I put the coloured one on the screenshot of the montage with the black and white picture in the frame. I'm not very good technically and that's as close as I could get them together..........
As I said,if someone is clever enough make them both the same size so that the position of the head , the crown of the hat and the folds of the dress can be compared............
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.13 13:28

Mantlepiece photo here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It looks like a pink long sleeved top in that photo[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 26.02.13 13:28

sami wrote:The "last photo" is also displayed in Rothley in the kitchen, on the creepy mantel with Madeleine's name and that urn type thing. I'm trying to find it to see how it compares to these two, maybe someone else has it to hand immediately.
No matter what anyone thinks of the Mccs, no one can deny that they have no self awareness as to what is acceptable behaviour.

What other parent would think it ok to put a tarramundi money saving pot in the middle of a shrine to their daughter?
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 26.02.13 13:43

worriedmum wrote:oops sorry Spaniel, should have explained. I put the coloured one on the screenshot of the montage with the black and white picture in the frame. I'm not very good technically and that's as close as I could get them together..........
As I said,if someone is clever enough make them both the same size so that the position of the head , the crown of the hat and the folds of the dress can be compared............
My fault, I'd watched the video so should have known.
There is still the question of why they had a b/w and a coloured version with them? It could be a b/w was taken, then another in colour, that would account for the slight change in pose. Doesn't account for the length of hair though.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 26.02.13 13:46

I've done some work on the black and white photograph, and put it side by side with the "last pic", but I have no idea how to put it on here. Any suggestions?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.13 13:58

tigger wrote:
worriedmum wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can you post the link to the video? I can't find it on YouTube.

You're right, that is the exact pose in the dress except there is a gap where the much shorter hair finished. But the dress seems different.
So a little strange to get exactly the same pose - but many photographs see her posed, few real 'snaps' World of difference between the posed pictures and the 'snaps'.

To have two photographs with exactly the same pose with almost a year in between imo is weird.

Little pics face IMO is the same one as seen on the search poster handed out immediately after the 22.00 hullaballoo got started. The one with the word 'MISSING" on it. She looks impish there, a little naughty in a not unpleasant way. Definitely not strange/seductive.

Maybe that one picture was real, and that could be the reason why KM put it on her table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 26.02.13 14:03

worriedmum wrote:I don't even think that the folds in the dress look the same. In the coloured picture the dress appears to pull down to the left as we look at it, wrinkling the fabric. IMO the bedside picture shows the folds of the dress following the contours of her tummy....
I missed your post worried mum before making the same observation later. Honestly! better take the dog out and get some oxygen to my brain.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.13 14:07

Spaniel wrote:
worriedmum wrote:I don't even think that the folds in the dress look the same. In the coloured picture the dress appears to pull down to the left as we look at it, wrinkling the fabric. IMO the bedside picture shows the folds of the dress following the contours of her tummy....
I missed your post worried mum before making the same observation later. Honestly! better take the dog out and get some oxygen to my brain.

Could it be that Colour Picture is Ella?
Could account for the confusion about who took it and which camera.

MM -in the unposed picturese- has these heavy eyebrows, almost bridging her nose.
Colour Pic girl doesn't
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge 26.02.13 14:15

oh man!. come on peeps. The one in the bedroom may just be another photo taken at the same time! just because we have never seen it doesn't mean there isnt more than one photo taken by the pool that day. Different pic, slightly different angle ....
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Activity : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.13 14:21

Lostfridge wrote:oh man!. come on peeps. The one in the bedroom may just be another photo taken at the same time! just because we have never seen it doesn't mean there isnt more than one photo taken by the pool that day. Different pic, slightly different angle ....

Little pics hair looks about 10 cms shorter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper 26.02.13 16:02

Portia wrote:
Lostfridge wrote:oh man!. come on peeps. The one in the bedroom may just be another photo taken at the same time! just because we have never seen it doesn't mean there isnt more than one photo taken by the pool that day. Different pic, slightly different angle ....

Gerry McCann said in a recent interview that the last photo was his last best memory of Madeleine...another pic which suggests misuse of a pc

saltnpepper
saltnpepper

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 26.02.13 16:14

Lostfridge, whilst appreciating you bringing some balance to the forum at times, you`re definitely needing glasses with this one - the photo of Maddie with the crucifix beside it was not taken the same time as the supposed pool side photo. Get your glasses on and see how much shorter her hair is in the bedside photo. Also notice the sunhat is a different shape and also notice that she has an entirely different dress on. It looks to me as if she has bare shoulders and a towel wrapped round her in the bedside photo.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 26.02.13 18:07

Portia wrote:
tigger wrote:
worriedmum wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can you post the link to the video? I can't find it on YouTube.

You're right, that is the exact pose in the dress except there is a gap where the much shorter hair finished. But the dress seems different.
So a little strange to get exactly the same pose - but many photographs see her posed, few real 'snaps' World of difference between the posed pictures and the 'snaps'.

To have two photographs with exactly the same pose with almost a year in between imo is weird.

Little pics face IMO is the same one as seen on the search poster handed out immediately after the 22.00 hullaballoo got started. The one with the word 'MISSING" on it. She looks impish there, a little naughty in a not unpleasant way. Definitely not strange/seductive.

Maybe that one picture was real, and that could be the reason why KM put it on her table.

Having studied the pool photo in absolute depth for a long time, most posters found many inconsistencies.
Apart from this new observation (fantastic find worriedmum) there are basically two other pool picture versions for May 3rd 2007, one with Gerry's jutting elbow, and one without (as was in the church) but both with long hair.
Of the two with longer hair, the background wall and grass are different from each other in that one has dark green grass including a shadow and the other does not have a shadow, also the wall behind Maddie's head goes up then down whilst on the other one it only goes up.
If you now look at the two photos shown above, the short haired and the long haired ones, you will see the same rock details on the wall behind Maddie's left arm, at exactly the same position (half way between elbow and shoulder).
Given that the video (short haired version) is at an obtuse angle, you need to compensate by mentally bringing the picture round to be straight on just like the long haired one.
When photo-shopping it is possible to lengthen a photo too.
Given that the position of the detail in the rock wall and Maddie's (long haired picture) arm is the same as for the short haired pic. I am certain that such a coincidence of position, one year after the next is not possible.
This now would indicate that Maddie had been to Portugal the year before, when it had been hot enough for the bougainvillea to have truly been in flower.
Now if this is the case, what the hell have we been spun.
Just how is the short-haired photo with the pool wall background the last photo May 3rd 2007 when the playground photo and tennis court photos have a much older looking girl with longer hair.
Yes she could have had her hair cut after the tennis court photo, but not have her body so reduced in age to have become one year younger.
If the short haired photo is in the new Algarve apartment, then either they had it with them and did not hand it to the police, or someone brought it out from UK with them.
It is absolutely certain in my mind that it's the same base used to make the updated version and we already know that there had been tampering because the church version and the jutting elbow version have variations in fine detail.
So was Maddie in Portugal before, if so what was she doing there and what was happening to her, that time and this.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.13 18:13

There was a very early newspaper quote from Kate saying that she felt safe in PDL because she'd been there before. I posted a link to the story - probably in 2011 - but I can't find it now; it's probably been whooshed anyway.

Of course it might have been an error but it would certainly be interesting if it was not......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.02.13 19:02

[quote="saltnpepper"]
Portia wrote:

Gerry McCann said in a recent interview that the last photo was his last best memory of Madeleine...another pic which suggests misuse of a pc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/

I've also never been happy about that strong diagonal line in her neck, not what I expect to see - only when there's excess flesh in the neck.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.02.13 20:23

bobbin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:The video does not play, but the pic is here........

thanks candyfloss. The video does work for me, with various moves around the picture, then repeated, enough time to see the picture clearly. Almost a duplicate for the pool photo, but with the pool photo having been photo-shopped up a bit in age, hair length, dress clarified etc.
No way would the McCs on setting this hoax or cover up have ever expected the sort of minute, analysis, gathering and sharing of information to ensure that Maddie gets justice. They must be really worried.

It plays for me too. Yes her hair is in a much shorter bob on the bedside table photograph. What a find, very well done. only on page 2 so maybe a tad early to comment but just had to bravo

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 26.02.13 20:40

The middle photo looks more like the left hand photo than the right hand one. Hair definitely looks shorter. You have to be careful as the video footage is grainy,( the photo is quite blurred though you can make out there is colour in it, so not black and white either) even so, and allowing for different pose and movement, it does look shorter. You cant see the big grin either in the middle photo. The clothing is the same IMO. My first impression was that the photo was resized wrongly thus distorting elements in the image.I agree with Lostfridge it maybe the same day but a different photo. The hair length does stick out as different though. Just my two cents of random observations.
The seeming difference in the rock background I think is due to to blowing up the photo and also at a level below the top of the right hand photo, in the photo a couple posts up here.
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 26.02.13 21:53

'lostfridge' wrote this:

"oh man!. come on peeps. The one in the bedroom may just be another photo taken at the same time! just because we have never seen it doesn't mean there isnt more than one photo taken by the pool that day. Different pic, slightly different angle..."

I think 'lostfridge' has made a very valid point.

Here is my thinking on the 'middle photo' (with the cross in the background) and the 'last photo' (on the right).

Firstly, they are clearly not the same picture. The differences I can see include:

* hat shape slightly different
* folds of the dress slightly different
* position of hairbead in relation to the hat slightly different (a bit nearer the hat I think on the 'middle photo')
* slightly different angle of shot (as 'lostfridge' suggests).

But overwhelmingly more important are the similarities, namely:

* same dress, albeit slightly different shadows and folds
* hairbead in exactly the same position on Madeleine's hair
* position of head on her shoulders almost identical
* position of left arm and shoulder identical - same amount of 'shine' on the top of her left shoulder
* similar facial expression
* length and shape of shadow on Madeleine's neck the same - sun must have been very high in the sky.

So I would suggest this.

The two photos were taken on the same occasion, maybe just a couple of seconds apart. This is common with digital photos - you see someone you love in a photogenic situation and you take two, maybe three, four or five shots in quick succession. Like wedding photographers do - to get the best expression.

So, I am in agreement with 'lostfridge' so far.

The next question is: if they were taken just a few seconds apart, what occasion was that?

In considering this, I take into account the exaggerated references made by Kate to the hair bead: "I carefully removed her hair bead". Was this an attempt to prove that this 'last photo' was taken on 3 May 2007 at 2.29pm?

Next I consider that it took three weeks and a visit by Gerry to England in order to produce this 'last photo'. That tells me that it was not readily available in Praia da Luz on 3 May 2007.

Then I look at the complete absence of other photos of Madeleine on that holiday, apart from the tennis balls photo.

Finally I reflect on the obvious height of the sun - it looks near enough vertical, just as it would be, say, near the midde of the day in June or July.

For all the above reasons I would like to put forward the suggestion that these two photos were taken within, say, 2-3 seconds of each other, and perhaps from a slightly different angle, in the summer of 2006.

And it is possible, since Edward Smethurst is known to have taken his summer holidays in Praia da Luz every year since 1999, that he might have been there at the same time.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.13 22:03

There are also the playground photos and the airport footage.

There's also one of David Payne's photos in which nearly all the Tapas 9 and children supposedly appear but it's impossible to make anyone out.

I agree with Sharon that the poolside photo is more likely to been taken earlier than we have been told it was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 26.02.13 22:21

Sharon, are you saying the photo of Madeleine taken at the pool in PDL in 2006 was photoshopped into a photo of Gerry and Amelie at the pool in 2007?

i think if they had been there before as a family it would have come out by now.
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top