The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

If there is ONE last photo.........................

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Newintown on 02.03.13 0:23

Châtelaine wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:There are a couple things, which nag me regarding the “last photo”, the most important ones being that it was NOT on the McCs’ camera [when on and about May 5 Woolfall downloaded pictures from it looking for a photo, which would show Madeleine’s face in a most recent & recognisable fashion] AND that it was published only weeks later & after GM had been
back to the U.K.

I find it also difficult to believe that a young girl like Madeleine would have accepted that she wasn’t allowed to wear her new fashionable GAP/Monsoon combination until 5 days after arriving in the holiday resort.

Hence, in theory, it could be possible that the last photo was taken mid May, which would explain the flowering bougainvillea, whereas Madeleine’s image dates from the earlier holiday days ... IF, I say IF, we’re looking at a photoshopjob, replacing Sean by Madeleine wouldn’t have been too difficult IMO.

The three week delay is very odd, it could be for potoshopping it could be nothing but irreaponsibility, but I dont find it odd that a three yr old wouldnt have say in what clothes to wear, nothing to say her mother didnt buy it without her knowledge anyway, girls of a much older age are picky, a three yr old wears what they parents pick out for them
We're talking a 4-year-old here less a couple of days. I distinctly remember being that age and being very particular about clothing. Especially if I knew that something new had been bought already ;-) There wouldn't have been one day in between purchase and wearing. And I'm talking early 50's here

A lot of 3 or 4 year old girls these days will throw a temper tantrum if they're not allowed to wear exactly what they want to, even to the point they'll throw themselves on the floor and scream and cry for a good 20 minutes before Mum gives in. I should know, I've witnessed it.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 02.03.13 9:21

@newintown
Agree. Tantrums, sulks. So how come Amelie be wearing Maddie's pink hat? That only tells me one thing, that Maddie had no use for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.03.13 9:25

Just to put the other side though, not all children are like that. My son loved to share his toys etc, even with children he didn't know well. It came as a big shock to his system to realise that not everybody was so generous!

There seems to have been a communal collection of clothes (and toothbrushes, aargh!) so maybe the young McCanns were used to clothes not being exclusively for one person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 02.03.13 11:14

Jean wrote:Just to put the other side though, not all children are like that. My son loved to share his toys etc, even with children he didn't know well. It came as a big shock to his system to realise that not everybody was so generous!

There seems to have been a communal collection of clothes (and toothbrushes, aargh!) so maybe the young McCanns were used to clothes not being exclusively for one person.
I keep an old toothbrush under the kitchen sink Jean, I find it very useful for cleaning splashes from the grout inbetween tiles.
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.03.13 12:14

Just don't use it on your teeth as well, please Spaniel!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 02.03.13 13:25

Jean wrote:Just don't use it on your teeth as well, please Spaniel!
I was simply wondering Jean if my use for them explained the scarcity of toothbrushes in 5A?
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.03.13 13:47

@Spaniel wrote:
Jean wrote:Just don't use it on your teeth as well, please Spaniel!
I was simply wondering Jean if my use for them explained the scarcity of toothbrushes in 5A?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 02.03.13 13:49

The logical day IMO to wear her new outfit was the Saturday they arrived. There was no kids club that day to get it messed up and they were all dining at the Millenium later.

It was 22 degrees on the 28th April, the pool had to be tried out but too cold to get into so a little paddle as a photo opportunity.
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 02.03.13 14:54

I can remember when my daughter was about Madeleine's age on holiday once, that she was determined to go for a paddle. She changed into her swimming costume and did so, despite the fact that it was freezing and our teeth were chattering.

Madeleine could have been like that...except, when my daughter was paddling we weren't in shorts and sun glasses, as Gerry was.
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 02.03.13 15:21

@Spaniel wrote:The logical day IMO to wear her new outfit was the Saturday they arrived. There was no kids club that day to get it messed up and they were all dining at the Millenium later.

It was 22 degrees on the 28th April, the pool had to be tried out but too cold to get into so a little paddle as a photo opportunity.

But they'd (k and m) already been in the pool on the day they arrived, which was a cooler day by all accounts.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.03.13 15:45

If Maddie was going straight to swimming after lunch (when the poolside photo was allegedly taken)....wouldn't it have made sense to have dressed her in clothes more appropriate for swimming then? She was going swimming and was also half in the pool over lunch too as we can see. Rather than change her into a pink nightie looking dress and then change again an hour later for the swim..maybe this is too logical

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 02.03.13 16:02

@tigger wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:The logical day IMO to wear her new outfit was the Saturday they arrived. There was no kids club that day to get it messed up and they were all dining at the Millenium later.

But they'd (k and m) already been in the pool on the day they arrived, which was a cooler day by all accounts.
When mine was little we went to Menorca in September and the unheated pool was cold, imagine April/May?

She said they'd been in the pool on the 28th, she says a lot of things.

The temperature I got from here. https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4144-weather-in-praia-da-luz
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by averageperson on 04.03.13 0:27

on this pic, not sure where to get the original http://postmanpatel.blogspot.co.uk/2007/09/last-picture-kate-mccann-took-of.html where is Amelie's arm?

averageperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 04.03.13 0:38

@averageperson wrote:on this pic, not sure where to get the original http://postmanpatel.blogspot.co.uk/2007/09/last-picture-kate-mccann-took-of.html where is Amelie's arm?

Its chopped off obviously

Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by averageperson on 04.03.13 0:41

I do photo edit some pics and this looks to me like 3 pictures made into one, and terribly.

averageperson

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 04.03.13 1:29

@averageperson wrote:I do photo edit some pics and this looks to me like 3 pictures made into one, and terribly.

You only need a background and can then photoshop anything you want onto it. Like TV news, you just need green screens and can project any image onto it to be in any location you desire to fool the public

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 13.10.13 13:09

Bumping this because the title seems SOOOOOO newsworthy!
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.10.13 13:28

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Just to put the other side though, not all children are like that. My son loved to share his toys etc, even with children he didn't know well. It came as a big shock to his system to realise that not everybody was so generous!

Sorry, that flies in the face of Maddie on the staircase at home with the twins so emphatically claiming: "MY shoes!"

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 10.12.13 20:28

can some-one enlarge this without losing definition to see if the black and white image has a hair-bead in it ? Or some-one with good eyesight?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 10.12.13 21:04

If you play the video here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmy3y7_exclusive-new-video-madeleine-mccann-case_news
At about 00:32 in, the camera lingers on a good copy of the B&W photo and if you pause the video you can clearly see a white bead, and also much shorter hair.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.12.13 21:12

@Inspectorfrost wrote:thats OK chatelaine, a subjective personal subject, thanks

to ADMIN: Quote is NOT WORKING; sorry to bother you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.12.13 21:19

@Portia wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:thats OK chatelaine, a subjective personal subject, thanks

Forumotion have messed it up.  If you click on the right hand box above the post box, white square with a page on it and then type after the last [quote] it should work ok. With this format there is no yellow box to type under, so you must type after the last [quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.12.13 21:21

@Portia wrote:

Portia, where did you find that  quote. I cannot see it, it may be from longtime ago ...

Also: I have no problem whatsoever with using the quote button or commenting outside the yellow box,which isn't yellow anymore ...  winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 10.12.13 21:25

Thanks canada, I can see it now.
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.12.13 21:28

The quote button is totally messed up for me.

I see the last posters words in a yellow box

Normally, you push the quote button, and a white field opens beneath this yellow box, for you to put your comments in 

Now, it no longer does. There is no white space to put my quote. 

So I must go to 'post a reply' 

Chatelaine, have I answered your question?

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum