The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

If there is ONE last photo.........................

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by bobbin on 26.02.13 22:22

@sharonl wrote:'lostfridge' wrote this:

"oh man!. come on peeps. The one in the bedroom may just be another photo taken at the same time! just because we have never seen it doesn't mean there isnt more than one photo taken by the pool that day. Different pic, slightly different angle..."


I think 'lostfridge' has made a very valid point.

Here is my thinking on the 'middle photo' (with the cross in the background) and the 'last photo' (on the right).

Firstly, they are clearly not the same picture. The differences I can see include:

* hat shape slightly different
* folds of the dress slightly different
* position of hairbead in relation to the hat slightly different (a bit nearer the hat I think on the 'middle photo')
* slightly different angle of shot (as 'lostfridge' suggests).

But overwhelmingly more important are the similarities, namely:

* same dress, albeit slightly different shadows and folds
* hairbead in exactly the same position on Madeleine's hair
* position of head on her shoulders almost identical
* position of left arm and shoulder identical - same amount of 'shine' on the top of her left shoulder
* similar facial expression
* length and shape of shadow on Madeleine's neck the same - sun must have been very high in the sky.

So I would suggest this.

The two photos were taken on the same occasion, maybe just a couple of seconds apart. This is common with digital photos - you see someone you love in a photogenic situation and you take two, maybe three, four or five shots in quick succession. Like wedding photographers do - to get the best expression.

So, I am in agreement with 'lostfridge' so far.

The next question is: if they were taken just a few seconds apart, what occasion was that?

In considering this, I take into account the exaggerated references made by Kate to the hair bead: "I carefully removed her hair bead". Was this an attempt to prove that this 'last photo' was taken on 3 May 2007 at 2.29pm?

Next I consider that it took three weeks and a visit by Gerry to England in order to produce this 'last photo'. That tells me that it was not readily available in Praia da Luz on 3 May 2007.

Then I look at the complete absence of other photos of Madeleine on that holiday, apart from the tennis balls photo.

Finally I reflect on the obvious height of the sun - it looks near enough vertical, just as it would be, say, near the midde of the day in June or July.

For all the above reasons I would like to put forward the suggestion that these two photos were taken within, say, 2-3 seconds of each other, and perhaps from a slightly different angle, in the summer of 2006.

And it is possible, since Edward Smethurst is known to have taken his summer holidays in Praia da Luz every year since 1999, that he might have been there at the same time.

sharonl, I might have misunderstood your words above. I agree with a lot of what you say, but what about the very obvious difference in hair length from middle photo with cross hanging over the side and the 3rd May last pool photo alongside it.
There has definitely been photo-shopping to make the longer haired one look 2007 instead of 2006.
Now I am convinced that the photo was taken in high summer, when the bougainvillea was in full bloom, and that would have to have been 2006.
It therefore means that either Maddie alone, accompanied by other relatives, uncles, aunts or an ersatz grandfather, or her actual real family, had been there the year before and are not letting on about this.
I was therefore wondering, where would they have stayed, why have they not said that they had been there before.
Now isn't it interesting what you say about Smethurst having property there and going there often.
And he's on the board of the McCann fund, and so closely connected to the whole search for Madeleine, and of course so linked with the benefactor who is funding the McCs for whatever they want until whenever they want.
A benefactor who visits witnesses, including Murat, who along with his solicitor says something like 'Kennedy offered him a job'...but I can't recall if he said he didn't take the offer up or not.
Funny that. None of this has been said before by the McCs and if worriedmum hadn't discovered this picture on a video that doesn't work in the UK (but does abroad) we would never have known that Maddie had been in Portugal in 2006 when the sun was high and the flowers were out in full bloom because they need strong heat for at least 5 hours of sun a day to come out, and of course, as the weather records show, it had been wet, cold and rainy for the week.
Now why doesn't that video work in the UK. Why had it been stopped? for the reason that something was discovered there that could blow the whole show out of the water ?
Questions are flowing. to worriedmum a big



We don't know that they were in Portugal in 2006 this is just your assumption

bobbin

Posts : 2032
Reputation : 131
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Inspectorfrost on 26.02.13 22:42

The whole of the dog footage as released by journo D Levy is now on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4NMYPsFKb8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The photos on the bedside table are somewhere within the first twelve minutes

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by sharonl on 27.02.13 0:36

candyfloss wrote:The video does not play, but the pic is here........

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic5048.html
This is the closest view we have of this 'middle' picture, thank you, candyfloss.

It looks to me, contrary to the views of Portia and others, that Madeleine's hair in the 'middle' picture is just as long as it is in the 'last photo' picture. It looks like the last inch or so of her hair is lit by the sunlight. I may be wrong, but to me the similarities between the two photos is striking - and I also go back to the point about Kate stressing removing the hair bead.

It had to be that she was proving (or rather, attempting to prove) that this last photo was taken on 3 May 2007 - when it wasn't

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 3838
Reputation : 618
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Inspectorfrost on 27.02.13 0:59

Sharon, are you saying the photo of Madeleine taken at the pool in PDL in 2006 was photoshopped into a photo of Gerry and Amelie at the pool in 2007?

i think if they had been there before as a family it would have come out by now.


reposting sharon case u missed it, Im interested in your view

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 27.02.13 6:26

Hhmmm…… not sure about Madeleine having been there / photographed the year before. That would have been just before or just after her 3rd birthday, IMO, she lacks the "baby" look so I personally think the photo is later. If she was only two or just over 3, I think her pose and demeanour and overall face shape etc looks too old for a child of that age.

I think we'd need to see a bigger image of the shorter haired picture. It is weird, to be sure, and it would be good to sort it out!!

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 27.02.13 6:38

Just been looking at it again, if you look at the middle picture, and look at the cross itself, in the top left "quadrant" it looks like a daker patch. Now if you look at the "official" last picture, that gap is present to the left of Madeleine. Also the outline of the hat, the curve of it over her head, the folds in the material of the hat are the same, IMO not possible to replicate a year later, if the two were taken a year apart! It looks to me like it is the same day and the zoom and or taker of photo moving, to displace the black shape present in both photos. The short haired version, the taker of photo is standing further to the right and has moved forward and to the left of M for the second, more familiar picture.

The hair length is a strange one. And I definitely think the one we are used to seeing has been tampered with. The line on Maddies neck and the vertical reflection in Gerry's glasses and so on.

Shame we can't get a clearer image of the short haired version - clicked on the video and says it is not available in this country due to a legal complaint. Isn't that just typical.

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by tigger on 27.02.13 7:16

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Sharon, are you saying the photo of Madeleine taken at the pool in PDL in 2006 was photoshopped into a photo of Gerry and Amelie at the pool in 2007?

i think if they had been there before as a family it would have come out by now.


reposting sharon case u missed it, Im interested in your view

It's the other way round imo. Amelie has been photoshopped into a picture of Gerry and Maddie from 2006 - could be as late as September 06, would still be very warm there.
But where I'm quite happy to accept that the weird reflection in the sunglasses is the effect of polarising glasses - which would be the only change in Gerry - I think there was a certain amount of manipulation with Maddie. That line in the neck doesn't make sense, it's not due to shadow.
The left arm is in exactly the same position relevant to the rock mass behind. That cannot be duplicated in two separate photographs.
So imo the original photo is from an earlier time, Maddie's head and 'new clothes' may have been pasted onto the original. The hat has a different outline in 2007, the dress/folds are different.
However, Amelie is pasted in really badly, her right arm gives it away.

The function of this photo was to prove that
a) they were having a lovely family holiday (G: 'she was having a ball')
b) the date of the photo - 3/5/07 - proved she was alive at that time
c) the age of Amelie there concurs with the 3/05/07 date.
d) the apricot dress that Amelie wears can be seen in a number of later snaps.

Some problems with the photo: Kate recalls an apricot/peach coloured dress when it is pink.
Pink was Maddie, a colour much pushed by Kate. So why has she forgotten the colour? Why is Amelie wearing the same pink hat that Maddie wore allegedly earlier that day? Most children would have a major tantrum if a sibling wore their favourite clothes.
The time given on the camera is an hour earlier than the time given by Kate. Imo the person doing the 'adjustments' assumed that Portugal isn't included in GMT and like France and Spain, an hour ahead. But 1.39 pm is 2.39 in France and Spain etc. Not in Portugal.

It's the only 'family photo' of the whole week.(I don't count the playground) Indeed, there are very few of the normal family snaps taken by a friend or relative.

Another point: why delete so many photographs, at a not much later date Ceops and Gerry in his blog requested all snaps/ photographs from other holiday makers around OC. In case they'd be able to spot suspicious characters in the background. Did they already know all the deleted photographs didn't show a spotty/nasty man? These photographs were deleted within days.
There can be quite a few other reasons to lose photographs of course.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Leafylane on 27.02.13 8:14

If Madeleine had been in PdeL the previous year, surely it would show in her Passport and in Mark Warner's records?

Leafylane

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 27.02.13 9:17

They don't stamp passports anymore for basic European travel, or certainly not on my various travels to different countries within Europe.


____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Lostfridge on 27.02.13 11:06

@sharonl wrote:'lostfridge' wrote this:

"oh man!. come on peeps. The one in the bedroom may just be another photo taken at the same time! just because we have never seen it doesn't mean there isnt more than one photo taken by the pool that day. Different pic, slightly different angle..."


I think 'lostfridge' has made a very valid point.

Here is my thinking on the 'middle photo' (with the cross in the background) and the 'last photo' (on the right).

Firstly, they are clearly not the same picture. The differences I can see include:

* hat shape slightly different
* folds of the dress slightly different
* position of hairbead in relation to the hat slightly different (a bit nearer the hat I think on the 'middle photo')
* slightly different angle of shot (as 'lostfridge' suggests).

But overwhelmingly more important are the similarities, namely:

* same dress, albeit slightly different shadows and folds
* hairbead in exactly the same position on Madeleine's hair
* position of head on her shoulders almost identical
* position of left arm and shoulder identical - same amount of 'shine' on the top of her left shoulder
* similar facial expression
* length and shape of shadow on Madeleine's neck the same - sun must have been very high in the sky.

So I would suggest this.

The two photos were taken on the same occasion, maybe just a couple of seconds apart. This is common with digital photos - you see someone you love in a photogenic situation and you take two, maybe three, four or five shots in quick succession. Like wedding photographers do - to get the best expression.

So, I am in agreement with 'lostfridge' so far.

The next question is: if they were taken just a few seconds apart, what occasion was that?

In considering this, I take into account the exaggerated references made by Kate to the hair bead: "I carefully removed her hair bead". Was this an attempt to prove that this 'last photo' was taken on 3 May 2007 at 2.29pm?

Next I consider that it took three weeks and a visit by Gerry to England in order to produce this 'last photo'. That tells me that it was not readily available in Praia da Luz on 3 May 2007.

Then I look at the complete absence of other photos of Madeleine on that holiday, apart from the tennis balls photo.

Finally I reflect on the obvious height of the sun - it looks near enough vertical, just as it would be, say, near the midde of the day in June or July.

For all the above reasons I would like to put forward the suggestion that these two photos were taken within, say, 2-3 seconds of each other, and perhaps from a slightly different angle, in the summer of 2006.

And it is possible, since Edward Smethurst is known to have taken his summer holidays in Praia da Luz every year since 1999, that he might have been there at the same time.

Thank you for the reasoned response, which is more than can be said for some people no

I have young children, I often take more than one shot and the differences can be minimal. Sometimes I will keep all the shots, sometimes I may delete them.

In this instance I believe the shot taken which is in the frame on the desk, shows a shot just before the 'last photo` shot. Her head has not turned full to the 'last photo' stage and much of her hair is still restingon her right shoulder, as she turns her head a touch more to her left into the 'last photo' pose, the hair comes over her right shoulder and falls free to the right side of her face.

Please also consider that these photos may be stills taken from a good quality Video camera (MiniDV or even one of the first compact DVD disc camcorders), which given that we know they owned a video camera is very possible and very probable you would take it on holiday with you. If the Mccanns had something to hide regarding the holiday and staged anything, they would not very likely admit to having a video camera with them on that holiday , they would destroy the camera but might keep hold of the video tape/dvd and memory card (don't forget high end camcorders even back in 2007 often had a separate memory card which would store still shots very much like a normal digital camera)
The visits back to UK may of been to simply view the footage/ photos in privacy and select the best shots for distribution and printing.
I do not personally think any photos have been altered other than perhaps the times / days we where told they where taken. I have seen no evidence that convinces me otherwise. Despite what theory I may believe or what I think of the Mccanns, I do not think every single thing they ever did was a lie and laced with subterfuge! certainly I think it was a very normal family holiday with friends up until a certain point.
With regards to lack of photos I simply believe there are plenty more photos, they have just not been released either by the police or by the mccanns as they either bare no relevance to the case or they are private and the Mccanns wish not to release them.
avatar
Lostfridge

Posts : 149
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by tigger on 27.02.13 11:33

The hair bead also didn't appear in the narrative until that photo was published. Kate 'carefully' taking the hair bead out when putting Maddie to bed that night.
That photograph is mentioned time and time again in interviews, it even appears to be their 'last memory' of Maddie. The picture, not the girl.

Yes, impossible to have those changes and yet those elements all in the same place.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by skater58 on 27.02.13 12:11

Forgive me if this has already been noticed. I have been interested in Maddie's trainers (with lights) mentioned by the cleaner yet there doesn't appear to be a recording anywhere of them. I thought for a long while they perhaps she was mistaken Maddie for another child wearing the shoes. Anyways, I just noticed in the above pics of the plane/van/playground that Maddie is wearing white/light pink trainers. Can't tell if they have the lights on the side like some do though. It may not be the same ones the cleaner saw. It has bugged me that she was wearing those awful and ill fitting sandals in the tennis pic. Where are those trainers she wore on arrival? Just curious.

skater58

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 59
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by tigger on 27.02.13 12:36

@skater58 wrote:Forgive me if this has already been noticed. I have been interested in Maddie's trainers (with lights) mentioned by the cleaner yet there doesn't appear to be a recording anywhere of them. I thought for a long while they perhaps she was mistaken Maddie for another child wearing the shoes. Anyways, I just noticed in the above pics of the plane/van/playground that Maddie is wearing white/light pink trainers. Can't tell if they have the lights on the side like some do though. It may not be the same ones the cleaner saw. It has bugged me that she was wearing those awful and ill fitting sandals in the tennis pic. Where are those trainers she wore on arrival? Just curious.

Here's a topic on her clothes. The trainers are a red flag imo. Seen by the cleaner, seen in the playground. She's wearing trainers on the airport bus. Ideal for DNA, couldn't be better.Never seen again. Also not seen the twins wearing those.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4697-maddie-s-clothes?highlight=maddie+s+clothes

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Spaniel on 27.02.13 13:11

@skater58 wrote:Forgive me if this has already been noticed. I have been interested in Maddie's trainers (with lights) mentioned by the cleaner yet there doesn't appear to be a recording anywhere of them. I thought for a long while they perhaps she was mistaken Maddie for another child wearing the shoes. Anyways, I just noticed in the above pics of the plane/van/playground that Maddie is wearing white/light pink trainers. Can't tell if they have the lights on the side like some do though. It may not be the same ones the cleaner saw. It has bugged me that she was wearing those awful and ill fitting sandals in the tennis pic. Where are those trainers she wore on arrival? Just curious.
I can look at many pics which I take at face value holiday snaps, such as the playground and pool ones, but in the tennis pic I feel there is more. You may or may not agree with my interpretation of it. Nothing sinister however.

I see a little girl who has been crying. Perhaps Madeleine had done something to displease and was told to take time out and not join in the lesson that day. Sitting on the sidelines while still wearing sandals, she sobs and at some stage, as we do, the parents relented or the coach invited her to collect some balls.
The picture says to me that not only has she been crying, but her manner is one of appeasement, her parent's displeasure now being one of forgiveness.

She couldn't have worn those sandals with socks to actually play tennis, as her little toes would have been sore from the friction.
Didn't KM say of one picture she took that it was now famous all over the World ?
I remember in the early days forum members trying to identify the flashing light trainers, but it didn't go anywhere.
avatar
Spaniel

Posts : 742
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Guest on 27.02.13 14:45

As I've said before, when I look at the "tennis photo" IMO I see a child desperately trying to please the one who's taking it ...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Nina on 27.02.13 15:00

Châtelaine wrote:As I've said before, when I look at the "tennis photo" IMO I see a child desperately trying to please the one who's taking it ...

I see a stiff pinchy toed little girl with a tremulous smile, certainly not a cheeky 'look at what I have got' child with her hands full of tennis ball trophies. She isn't enjoying what she is doing. This of course is my opinion.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2807
Reputation : 298
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by rainbow-fairy on 27.02.13 18:32

@Spaniel wrote:
@skater58 wrote:Forgive me if this has already been noticed. I have been interested in Maddie's trainers (with lights) mentioned by the cleaner yet there doesn't appear to be a recording anywhere of them. I thought for a long while they perhaps she was mistaken Maddie for another child wearing the shoes. Anyways, I just noticed in the above pics of the plane/van/playground that Maddie is wearing white/light pink trainers. Can't tell if they have the lights on the side like some do though. It may not be the same ones the cleaner saw. It has bugged me that she was wearing those awful and ill fitting sandals in the tennis pic. Where are those trainers she wore on arrival? Just curious.
I can look at many pics which I take at face value holiday snaps, such as the playground and pool ones, but in the tennis pic I feel there is more. You may or may not agree with my interpretation of it. Nothing sinister however.

I see a little girl who has been crying. Perhaps Madeleine had done something to displease and was told to take time out and not join in the lesson that day. Sitting on the sidelines while still wearing sandals, she sobs and at some stage, as we do, the parents relented or the coach invited her to collect some balls.
The picture says to me that not only has she been crying, but her manner is one of appeasement, her parent's displeasure now being one of forgiveness.

She couldn't have worn those sandals with socks to actually play tennis, as her little toes would have been sore from the friction.
Didn't KM say of one picture she took that it was now famous all over the World ?
I remember in the early days forum members trying to identify the flashing light trainers, but it didn't go anywhere.

Fwiw, my thoughts on your analysis Spaniel:

1)Re the 'time out theory', why would she have been otherwise dressed perfectly for tennis, bar the footwear? Surely she'd be dressed fully for tennis, or fully not, if she'd tantrumed?

2)IMHO, if either/or photo's are genuine and untampered with, they could not have been taken within days and if they were, they are not the same child. Not just heightwise but facially too.

3)Also, the clothes look 'old' - 70's/80's like something I would've worn around that age.

4)WHO in fact TOOK the photo? Its been claimed seperately by Kate, Jane AND Rachel! Which is bizarre in itself. There is a thread here, sorry lack of links, 'Who took the tennis photo?' (Or similar). Its very intriguing.

I accept we all see things differently, and I stress these are only my observations. I totally agree this is a girl desperate to please, but there could be many reasons for that.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by bobbin on 27.02.13 19:44

@tigger wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:Sharon, are you saying the photo of Madeleine taken at the pool in PDL in 2006 was photoshopped into a photo of Gerry and Amelie at the pool in 2007?

i think if they had been there before as a family it would have come out by now.


reposting sharon case u missed it, Im interested in your view

It's the other way round imo. Amelie has been photoshopped into a picture of Gerry and Maddie from 2006 - could be as late as September 06, would still be very warm there.
But where I'm quite happy to accept that the weird reflection in the sunglasses is the effect of polarising glasses - which would be the only change in Gerry - I think there was a certain amount of manipulation with Maddie. That line in the neck doesn't make sense, it's not due to shadow.
The left arm is in exactly the same position relevant to the rock mass behind. That cannot be duplicated in two separate photographs.
So imo the original photo is from an earlier time, Maddie's head and 'new clothes' may have been pasted onto the original. The hat has a different outline in 2007, the dress/folds are different.
However, Amelie is pasted in really badly, her right arm gives it away.

The function of this photo was to prove that
a) they were having a lovely family holiday (G: 'she was having a ball')
b) the date of the photo - 3/5/07 - proved she was alive at that time
c) the age of Amelie there concurs with the 3/05/07 date.
d) the apricot dress that Amelie wears can be seen in a number of later snaps.

Some problems with the photo: Kate recalls an apricot/peach coloured dress when it is pink.
Pink was Maddie, a colour much pushed by Kate. So why has she forgotten the colour? Why is Amelie wearing the same pink hat that Maddie wore allegedly earlier that day? Most children would have a major tantrum if a sibling wore their favourite clothes.
The time given on the camera is an hour earlier than the time given by Kate. Imo the person doing the 'adjustments' assumed that Portugal isn't included in GMT and like France and Spain, an hour ahead. But 1.39 pm is 2.39 in France and Spain etc. Not in Portugal.

It's the only 'family photo' of the whole week.(I don't count the playground) Indeed, there are very few of the normal family snaps taken by a friend or relative.

Another point: why delete so many photographs, at a not much later date Ceops and Gerry in his blog requested all snaps/ photographs from other holiday makers around OC. In case they'd be able to spot suspicious characters in the background. Did they already know all the deleted photographs didn't show a spotty/nasty man? These photographs were deleted within days.
There can be quite a few other reasons to lose photographs of course.

Does anyone have any info at all on where the McCs were in late July, Aug, Sept of 2006. Did they have a holiday that year. Maddie would have been 3 yrs and 2 months in July, 3 yrs 4 months in Sept. So the twins would have been old enough to go on an airplane on holiday.
I had wondered if the short hair could have been longer hair caught back on her right shoulder if she had suddenly turned her head. On the full video, with Martin Grimes and his dogs, visiting the new villa, the photos are clearer than on the Spanish video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4NMYPsFKb8&feature=youtube_gdata_player at 06.54
Maddie's head is resting on her left shoulder in both photos. This would put the hair into its visible position as we see it. It was not long enough to catch on her right shoulder. Also the bead is not dragged back over the shoulder, it is hanging on the length of hair as seen. Therefore I am content that the bob hair style is Maddie's hair before it was elongated for the final pool photo which we know is photo-shopped for all sorts of reasons. The bougainvillea in full flower, and the sun's angle suggest mid to late summer.
If the last pool photo was of Maddie, with Gerry and Amelie photo-shopped in rather than Maddie shopped into Gerry and Amelie's photo, this would have to put the basic photo in mid/late summer 2006.
Is it at all likely that the McCs would not have had a holiday in 2006. Where did the Paynes etc. go that year, anyone any clues on McCs in 2006.

bobbin

Posts : 2032
Reputation : 131
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Inspectorfrost on 27.02.13 21:38

Their friends went to Greece in 2006, the Mccanns didn't, can't remember the reason, its in someones statement or someones interview in the media

Im of the opinion there is nothing to suggest photoshopping of the last picture from all I have read here and elsewhere

Oh btw bouganvillia blossom by end april in Portugal and in full bloom in may


THe Mccanns are suspect though for not releasing the last photo tillthree weeks later,definitely

Good Night all

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by bobbin on 27.02.13 22:16

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Their friends went to Greece in 2006, the Mccanns didn't, can't remember the reason, its in someones statement or someones interview in the media

Im of the opinion there is nothing to suggest photoshopping of the last picture from all I have read here and elsewhere

Oh btw bouganvillia blossom by end april in Portugal and in full bloom in may


THe Mccanns are suspect though for not releasing the last photo tillthree weeks later,definitely

Good Night all

only if it has been hot enough. 2007 was cold and wet in this time.

bobbin

Posts : 2032
Reputation : 131
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Miraflores on 27.02.13 22:19

@Leafylane wrote:If Madeleine had been in PdeL the previous year, surely it would show in her Passport and in Mark Warner's records?

The passport question has already been answered.
Would it show in Mark Warner's records? Why assume they stayed at Mark Warner?
avatar
Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Guest on 27.02.13 22:37

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22928p75-the-last-photo-again#34719

With acknowledgement to the MM forum and poster SashaM, there is an explanation as to how the same photo can look different.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Inspectorfrost on 27.02.13 22:38

@Miraflores wrote:
@Leafylane wrote:If Madeleine had been in PdeL the previous year, surely it would show in her Passport and in Mark Warner's records?

The passport question has already been answered.
Would it show in Mark Warner's records? Why assume they stayed at Mark Warner?


Well then lets have a smidgeon of evidence for it

That they were in portugal or pdl yawn

Nite x







Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by bobbin on 27.02.13 22:45

Jean wrote:http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22928p75-the-last-photo-again#34719

With acknowledgement to the MM forum and poster SashaM, there is an explanation as to how the same photo can look different.
thank you Jean for bringing this across. I didn't know how to.
Now it's important to date the photo by the state of flowering of the bougainvillea. Inspectorfrost has stated that it comes out end of April, full bloom in May, without considering the weather conditions and that this plant is particularly sensitive to cold/ hot weather conditions for the leaves to bloom.
I'm off to find a photo elsewhere for 3rd May 2007.

bobbin

Posts : 2032
Reputation : 131
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Inspectorfrost on 27.02.13 22:54

@bobbin wrote:
Jean wrote:http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22928p75-the-last-photo-again#34719

With acknowledgement to the MM forum and poster SashaM, there is an explanation as to how the same photo can look different.
thank you Jean for bringing this across. I didn't know how to.
Now it's important to date the photo by the state of flowering of the bougainvillea. Inspectorfrost has stated that it comes out end of April, full bloom in May, without considering the weather conditions and that this plant is particularly sensitive to cold/ hot weather conditions for the leaves to bloom.
I'm off to find a photo elsewhere for 3rd May 2007.
Good luck Bobbin

There is no way on this earth anyone can assert as a fact that bouganvillias dont flower till june my its getting rather silly

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum