The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

If there is ONE last photo......................... Mm11

If there is ONE last photo......................... Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

If there is ONE last photo......................... Mm11

If there is ONE last photo......................... Regist10

If there is ONE last photo.........................

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If there is ONE last photo......................... Empty If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by worriedmum 26.02.13 9:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

If there is ONE last photo......................... Empty Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by tiny 26.02.13 9:23

Madeleines hair certainly looks shorter in the little pic,have never seen this photo before.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

If there is ONE last photo......................... Empty Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by worriedmum 26.02.13 9:46

when I look at it, the hat seems a different shape, and the line between the bottom of the wall and the ground is in a different place in relation to Madeleine's arm/body. It's blurry, but to me she also looks younger? I can't tell if the hair looking shorter is an optical illusion...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 26.02.13 9:50

tiny wrote:Madeleines hair certainly looks shorter in the little pic,have never seen this photo before.
Amazing find, tiny. Do you have the link for that bedside table view. I know it was in one of the videos. It would be good to go back and look at that very carefully. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA, sorry, just seen it was worriedmum, thanks for putting this up.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 26.02.13 9:53

bobbin wrote:
tiny wrote:Madeleines hair certainly looks shorter in the little pic,have never seen this photo before.
Amazing find, tiny. Do you have the link for that bedside table view. I know it was in one of the videos. It would be good to go back and look at that very carefully. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hi bobbin,it was worreidmums find
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.02.13 9:53

worriedmum wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can you post the link to the video? I can't find it on YouTube.

You're right, that is the exact pose in the dress except there is a gap where the much shorter hair finished. But the dress seems different.
So a little strange to get exactly the same pose - but many photographs see her posed, few real 'snaps' World of difference between the posed pictures and the 'snaps'.

To have two photographs with exactly the same pose with almost a year in between imo is weird.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 26.02.13 9:55

If you look at the little pic,you can see gerry,s elbow as in the big pic, and in the little pic the wall behind is by her neck,not the same in the big pic,good find worriedmum[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 26.02.13 9:55

Can't do links but it is the video of Martin grimes searching the villa.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 26.02.13 9:56

tiny wrote:
bobbin wrote:
hi bobbin,it was worreidmums find
thanks, I had already gone back and ETA'd it, but thanks to worriedmum again. This is a really interesting find. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 26.02.13 10:00

I don't even think that the folds in the dress look the same. In the coloured picture the dress appears to pull down to the left as we look at it, wrinkling the fabric. IMO the bedside picture shows the folds of the dress following the contours of her tummy....
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.13 10:04

The video does not play, but the pic is here........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 26.02.13 10:09

Thank you Candyfloss.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.13 10:42

Would one put a photo of their missing child in a frame with a cross? Speaking for myself, I would say "no" ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.02.13 11:13

Living one - No
Dead one - Yes.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 26.02.13 11:28

candyfloss wrote:The video does not play, but the pic is here........

thanks candyfloss. The video does work for me, with various moves around the picture, then repeated, enough time to see the picture clearly. Almost a duplicate for the pool photo, but with the pool photo having been photo-shopped up a bit in age, hair length, dress clarified etc.
No way would the McCs on setting this hoax or cover up have ever expected the sort of minute, analysis, gathering and sharing of information to ensure that Maddie gets justice. They must be really worried.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 26.02.13 11:42

I can be sceptical about the photoshopping of Madeleine photographs, well I can't make my mind up tbh but this one definitely seems to have been tampered with for sure.
It looks like another photograph I have seen, trying to think which one.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.13 11:44

bobbin wrote:

thanks candyfloss. The video does work for me, with various moves around the picture, then repeated, enough time to see the picture clearly. Almost a duplicate for the pool photo, but with the pool photo having been photo-shopped up a bit in age, hair length, dress clarified etc.
No way would the McCs on setting this hoax or cover up have ever expected the sort of minute, analysis, gathering and sharing of information to ensure that Maddie gets justice. They must be really worried.

This is what I get when I click the video, I presume you are not in the UK bobbin? So again we have a video that can be see everywhere but here in UK? roll

This content is not available in your country due to a legal complaint
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 26.02.13 12:01

Yes I get the same message too.

Right old country the UK is turning into!
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout 26.02.13 12:11

candyfloss wrote:
bobbin wrote:

This is what I get when I click the video, I presume you are not in the UK bobbin? So again we have a video that can be see everywhere but here in UK? roll

I can see it also and I'm also outside the UK ..and in another country than bobbin ..UK are really hiding the truth it's a shame it can't be seen in the UK !

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 26.02.13 12:16

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.13 12:29

It would be interesting to know more about the legal complaint!

I have always thought that the image of Madeleine at the poolside was taken earlier - around the summer of 2006 - and this framed version with shorter hair strengthens my belief.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 26.02.13 12:35

Thanks Spaniel.

Now, if the other video has been whooshed from UK viewers, there must be a reason. It means there must be something incriminating on it.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.02.13 12:42

bristow wrote:I can be sceptical about the photoshopping of Madeleine photographs, well I can't make my mind up tbh but this one definitely seems to have been tampered with for sure.
It looks like another photograph I have seen, trying to think which one.

The most obvious one is the icecream photo, where the left arm cannot possibly be Maddie's it's not attached to any elbow.

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 26.02.13 12:44

is there anyone clever enough to post the two pics side by side and the same size? Is there a way of outlining the hat to see if it is an exact match? The crown looks slightly different to me and the face seems more turned to the side in the framed picture-but it's hard to tell.....
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.02.13 12:45

candyfloss wrote:
bobbin wrote:

I can play it no trouble, it has a Portuguese or Spanish (I think Spanish) voice over.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top