The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

If there is ONE last photo......................... - Page 9 Mm11

If there is ONE last photo......................... - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

If there is ONE last photo......................... - Page 9 Mm11

If there is ONE last photo......................... - Page 9 Regist10

If there is ONE last photo.........................

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If there is ONE last photo......................... - Page 9 Empty Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by suep 03.01.14 15:56

Thanks, Ladyinred.
suep

Activity : 164

Back to top Go down

If there is ONE last photo......................... - Page 9 Empty Re: If there is ONE last photo.........................

Post by Guest 03.01.14 16:49

The Snapper wrote:If this is a 'new' head, would anyone care to suggest who the body belongs to?

I've wondered before if they used a mannequin for some of the photos, hence the need to photoshop in things like hands and faces. And use a wig for the hair. Also explains why there was no DNA and why, if Smithman was Gerry, there was no cadaver scent on him. On the downside, doesn't explain any of the dog's findings. Unless the abduction was actually cover for another, unrelated demise....

I'll stop now before I tie myself in mental knots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.14 18:01

I think it was Russian Doll talked a while back about possible 'same batch' photos. This photo is interesting. Madeleine's hair colour is different and so is the colour of the hair clip, but the position of her eyes are incredibly like the eyes on the Tennis photo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.14 19:34

MILLIE wrote:I think it was Russian Doll talked a while back about possible 'same batch' photos. This photo is interesting. Madeleine's hair colour is different and so is the colour of the hair clip, but the position of her eyes are incredibly like the eyes on the Tennis photo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow that photo is creepy. The eyes are very clearly ringed, they look they've been drawn on the photo with a biro. It's got that "retro" look about it too. In all honesty I think these ones where she looks a bit more elfin might actually be of Kate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.14 20:36

If you try and put the photo alongside the tennis court photo, ok the heads are at different angles but look at the eyes on the two pics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 04.01.14 4:10

How about these two...?
Compare the faces, not the hair.
If you have the ability, save both to your computer and crop each picture so that it only shows her face.
Rotate the top photo about 6 to 8 degrees to the left.
Make each photo the same size.
The eyes are identical, and the rest of her face, including her expresson, is almost identical.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.01.14 9:36

Any advice please? Can't even do a copy of an image from the forum, am following recent advice rather than a simple copy/paste, to insert the URL and click on insert an image in the reply icons when replying to a post....still getting a link not a picture when I hit preview...I have never had this problem until this week and am frustrated.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 04.01.14 9:40

I just pasted a link and on either side of it I manually added the words img and /img inside square brackets.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.01.14 9:47

russiandoll wrote:  a younger looking girl than tennis ball Maddie......not this exact photo but one taken from multiples at the same time as this below  ?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/18/67/48/80/mirror10.jpg

what I am trying to place side by side in a post so that they can be immediately seen together is the actual image of my earlier post [ crimped hair Maddie] alongside the pool photo........for comparison of the face.

I am unsure where and when the crimped hair photo was taken but it shows a similar aged Maddie to pool photo and a similar facial expression.
Whilst appreciating that we will see similar expressions from the same child in various photos, it is completely normal to see them, I still wonder re the photoshopping if it is possible that a face has been used from an earlier batch.... the crimped hair shot to me shows a sunkissed face and I am wondering if this shot was from an earlier holiday.
The direction Maddie is looking in is also to the left although her eyes are slightly different due to the lighting conditions, indoors and so not narrowed to manage the sunlight

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by suep 04.01.14 13:27

Nelly6969 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The symbolism of the rather unusual cross attached to the photo on the left above - which may or may not have been significant for the McCs - is quite interesting. When any of these crosses are used in a religious context, however tenuous, the style is referred to as a St. John's Cross or Maltese Cross.This is sometimes called the Regeneration Cross because it has eight points. Eight symbolises regeneration for many religions, It is the holistic number in Buddhism for the number of steps to end suffering.
The number 8, like the lemniscate symbol for infinity , is a never-ending line. Tracing the shape of the 8 differs from the circle, square, triangle, etc., in that the line crosses itself in the centre. This crossing symbolises death. But the line does not stop there; it carries on into a new life, just as the Christian cross symbolises new life. The eight therefore represents life, death, and rebirth.
suep

Activity : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 08.10.15 13:10

This has probably been discussed before but I've  just been looking at the photo entitled' Great Aunt Norah and Madeleine's Second Birthday.' First of all the cake is
 decorated  in blue and pink with two candles on it. This suggests to me that it was taken in January 2007 on the twins' second birthday.  Madeleine  was an all pink girl. Why would she have blue icing on HER cake? If this was January 2007 then Madeleine would have been 3, 3/4 years which looks about right and the photo was taken 3 months before the fateful holiday. Since Kate is wearing her holiday/ death certificate signing trousers for the party that  time frame is probably right.
I can understand  the suspicion that one of the posters has that Madeleine wore wigs .In  photos of Christmas 2006 her hair is thick, straight  and chin length . In January 2007 it's much longer and wispy. Impossible to have grown that much in the space of a few weeks. For her holiday in May 2007 it's shorter again though  she may well have had it cut specially.
I can't honestly imagine a child wearing wigs....................I'm more inclined to believe there are two versions of Maddie! Apologies if all this has been discussed before
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 08.10.15 13:17

Could be a simple answer that they took more than 1 photo and she moved slightly

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen_D 17.01.19 21:08

ulyssesoh wrote:On the subject of photos, one thing that I do think is strange is Kate's home office. Every single one of the photos around the desk seems to be one of Madeleine that has been released to the press, including a still from video. I found this quite surprising. One would have thought there would be plenty of photos that - while not ideal for identification purposes and perhaps not good enough to release for the campaign - are associated with happy memories and time with the family. Do other people have thoughts on this?

The link is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but I only recently discovered this forum. I don't know of it's been commented on elsewhere, but the "cross/squat" photo being discussed would appear to be the same pic on the wall in front of KM, to the right, in this screenshot. If someone could perhaps get a better still, it might help with comparisons.
Helen_D
Helen_D

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top