The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 Regist10

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by bobbin 17.03.13 10:10

PeterMac wrote:
tiny wrote:Didnt kate say she would like to kill Robert Murat,the papers never made a big deal about that ,did they.
She certainly wanted to kill the "abductor"
"I would lie in bed, hating the person who had done this to us; the person who had taken away our little girl and terrified her; the person who had caused these additional problems for me and the man I loved. I hated him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to inflict the maximum pain possible on him for heaping all this misery on my family"
1. I thought the whole thrust of their argument has always been, that Maddie is being well cared for by her paedophile abductors and that there is no evidence of any harm being done to her.
2. Past tense 'loved'. Is it all over then Kate? Your 'love' for your 'man'.
Who ever gave this woman a sharpened pencil and said, here you are sweetheart, hold this between your first two fingers and your thumb and write us a completely fictitious fairy story true account of what really happened to Madeleine when you were out, down the road, getting p***ed. Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 921124 Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 181154
P.S. You started this hate-fest Kate, the 'wanting to kill' people, so don't start bleating now and getting on your little high horse, pointing at every one else's splinter when you've just shown us you've got a huge plank in your eye. Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 3361253850 Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 1135810427
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by pennylane 17.03.13 10:47

Amidst all 'Kate's fury' and hissy fits, a little self-loathing wouldn't go amiss. It was after all she and pops that regularly left Sean, Amelie, and Maddie alone, and in harms way, in a foreign holiday let.

Narcissism is a great guilt neutralizer.

Jog on Kate!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW 17.03.13 10:49

ShuBob wrote:
Mrs Beeton wrote:
russiandoll wrote:On Sky just now, a report that tomorrow's Express is running a story about trolls on the net targeting Kate McCann. I am not on facebook but there is a link to these posts and they are truly sick and shocking. However much people doubt the abduction story there is no justification for the disgusting messages which have been posted about the sponsored run she is doing and the vile ways it could be disrupted. A line has been crossed with this material, it is appalling. I do not understand why such a fuss is made about her doing a sponsored run, if she makes a lot of money for a good cause there can't be anything bad about that.

I wonder if they are 'genuine' trolls / antis, or whether they have been planted as part of a carefully planned scheme which supporters of the McCanns can then use to argue for the need to get the internet under 'control'. Of course if they did want to argue for statutory legislation of the internet / internet users, they wouldn't want to complain about (and therefore draw attention to) forums like this one would they?

I didn't see your post before I made mine. Exactly my thoughts.

Me too. I've said the exact same thing on the other thread about this, I didn't realise it was being discussed here too.

EJW
EJW

Activity : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.03.13 10:54

PeterMac wrote:
tiny wrote:Didnt kate say she would like to kill Robert Murat,the papers never made a big deal about that ,did they.
She certainly wanted to kill the "abductor"
"I would lie in bed, hating the person who had done this to us; the person who had taken away our little girl and terrified her; the person who had caused these additional problems for me and the man I loved. I hated him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to inflict the maximum pain possible on him for heaping all this misery on my family"

Additional? to what? ....to the problem they always had with Maddie?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.03.13 11:07

This stupid article is just PR spin to make her look inspiring. That, despite "death threat" she is still braving the marathon. If the team didn't general news, even such hideous and false like this one, kate'll just blend in with the crowd and fade into the background. God forbids, they can't have that, or kate's blood will blood.

She must be centre of attention 'cause she thinks the earth revolves round her.

They probably created this to hype up their self importance. I think Kate is really mentally ill.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 17.03.13 12:33

If this does turn out to be a very real death threat and she did plan to continue then it could jeopardise the whole event.
The police are not going to put other runners and their loved ones in jeopardy just so she can can run the marathon.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 17.03.13 12:40

tigger wrote:
aquila wrote:
tigger wrote:Accounts posted for Missing People Charity - salaries take up almost the yearly income - page 19 of the accounts.

2010 : £1.770.663

2011 : £ 1.891.520

An increase of £ 120.857,00 since last year. Can't imagine what might have changed in that time?

Well the increase is probably not because they've hired a few cleaners and bought a few white vans.

Here's the link, you have to scroll through when you think it's finished and from page 19 the other costs are given. The main income is from the post code lottery. After salaries are subtracted there's very little left. Then I'd also like to know what do al those volunteers do?

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/who-we-are/finances

Main income from the post code lottery.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10099381.Fiona_Phillips_to_be_face_of_Postcode_Lottery/

Fiona Phillips to be face of Postcode lottery. Is that the same FIona Phillips who called us all nutters because we questioned what the McCans were saying?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.03.13 12:43

plebgate wrote:If this does turn out to be a very real death threat and she did plan to continue then it could jeopardise the whole event.
The police are not going to put other runners and their loved ones in jeopardy just so she can can run the marathon.
This is someone making a mouuntain out of a molehill, a non story
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 17.03.13 12:46

plebgate wrote:If this does turn out to be a very real death threat and she did plan to continue then it could jeopardise the whole event.
Commented on in the MM site, it looks like it was a play on words/joke. But pot calling kettle black, when it's Kate who has stated in her book and newspaper articles etc., which have been read by millions that she would like to kill xyz but can't, it could be taken by any slightly deranged 'obsessive Katy supporter' to be an incitement to follow her wishes for her.
You can't start a fire in someone else's straw barn and then demand a new law to ban all match box sales, for ever, because someone owning a box of matches might pose a threat.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 17.03.13 12:47

yes tiny and if the police were alerted to a death threat then the starter gun story could always be used to make sure nobody was ever arrested. I asks ya.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.13 12:49

Yes Plebgate it's that Fiona Phillips, the one who supports the McCanns because she once left her children unattended in a hotel room and they ran amok (we've all done it, haven't we?) but hasn't managed to do any further research to make her realise she's being taken for a ride.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 17.03.13 12:52

Ah yes I thought it was the same one Jean. A small old world isn't it?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.03.13 13:05

I guess it is a possibility that the likes of muratfan and his cronies would stoop this low but it will be easy for the police to identify these posters just as they did with people inciting riot on facebook in the not so distant past.

It is my opinion however that just as there are those using the internet who are psychologially tied to the McCann cause for reasons which have nothing to do with logic, there are those that despise the couple and similarly their contempt and spite have no grounds in reason or logic.
These people are the ones posting abuse about Kate McCann just as irrational McCann supporters abuse those who do not believe the abduction story. For these extremists Maddie is not the issue, her parents are.

I do find it a bit rich for muratfan and co. to be getting on their high horses about death threats when they were posting pictures of a judge about to pronounce the death sentence during TB's recent court case.

There are a few disingenuous posts claiming the gun and bang were references to the starting pistol.....well the poster would have referred to it as a pistol, not a gun in that case, imo that is disingenuous nonsense to defend the indefensible.
I found some of the other posts sickening, it is not amusing to egg posters on with suggestions of runners dressed as sniffer dogs, runners each wearing a t shirt with one of the questions Kate refused to answer printed on it, or running wearing Maddie face masks. I think one even mentioned dressing as cuddle cat.
That is disrespectful to a little vanished child and they can't kid themselves that their actions are in any way out of support for Maddie and not motivated by contempt and hatred for her mother, pure and simple.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.03.13 13:10

russiandoll wrote:I guess it is a possibility that the likes of muratfan and his cronies would stoop this low but it will be easy for the police to identify these posters just as they did with people inciting riot on facebook in the not so distant past.

It is my opinion however that just as there are those using the internet who are psychologially tied to the McCann cause for reasons which have nothing to do with logic, there are those that despise the couple and similarly their contempt and spite have no grounds in reason or logic.
These people are the ones posting abuse about Kate McCann just as irrational McCann supporters abuse those who do not believe the abduction story. For these extremists Maddie is not the issue, her parents are.

I do find it a bit rich for muratfan and co. to be getting on their high horses about death threats when they were posting pictures of a judge about to pronounce the death sentence during TB's recent court case.

There are a few disingenuous posts claiming the gun and bang were references to the starting pistol.....well the poster would have referred to it as a pistol, not a gun in that case, imo that is disingenuous nonsense to defend the indefensible.
I found some of the other posts sickening, it is not amusing to egg posters on with suggestions of runners dressed as sniffer dogs, runners each wearing a t shirt with one of the questions Kate refused to answer printed on it, or running wearing Maddie face masks. I think one even mentioned dressing as cuddle cat.
That is disrespectful to a little vanished child and they can't kid themselves that their actions are in any way out of support for Maddie and not motivated by contempt and hatred for her mother, pure and simple.

Russiandoll, thank you.

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 259100 Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 259100 Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 259100
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.13 12:46

We're spoiled for choice now as to whom we sponsor.

http://www.justgiving.com/JaneTanner

Let's hope she's been to Specsavers in recent years and can see clearly where she's going.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.03.13 15:11

Jean wrote:We're spoiled for choice now as to whom we sponsor.

http://www.justgiving.com/JaneTanner

Let's hope she's been to Specsavers in recent years and can see clearly where she's going.

Let's hope another charity runner dosen't dress up as an EGG MAN!
Hope she wears flip flops, so people can hear her coming and actually SEE her as she passes by right next to them!
Will the McCanns super sleuths Grabbit&Leggit (Cowley&Edgar) dress up as 'orange pickers' to spy on any 'lawless bandits' running in race but really looking for people to take back to their lair.?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.13 16:36

jeanmonroe wrote:Will the McCanns super sleuths Grabbit&Leggit (Cowley&Edgar) dress up as 'orange pickers' to spy on any 'lawless bandits' running in race but really looking for people to take back to their lair.?

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 Small_10

Nope, this is what they're going as.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.13 16:38

Does any of you innocents out there believe they existed in the first place?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.13 23:38

Portia wrote:Does any of you innocents out there believe they existed in the first place?
Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 921124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 18.03.13 23:43

ha ha some very good posts. Love the flip flop comment. Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 14 110921
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded 19.03.13 22:33

admin wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Call me a cynic but the McCanns could well be behind the 'sick' messages supposedly targeting Kate.

According to muratfan on twitter this forum is due for closure when we get a letter from Carter Ruck which, presumably, is to be delivered 'Godfather-style' late at night by limousine. Muratfan does seem to be on a personal mission for TM and C-R to get this forum closed and to put TB in prison so it wouldn't surprise me if he's behind the 'sick' messages, as you say. The police only have to look at his internet history to see who the real sick troll is.

muratfan‏@muratfan
http://watchingthetrolls.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/haverns-site-has-another-letter-off.html … Havern's site gets letter off Carter Ruck #mccann .. Yet another one off them...site threatened with closure

Missing People is the UK member of Missing Children Europe (MCE) – a Europe-wide umbrella organisation representing voluntary organisations which work against child disappearance and sexual exploitation.

http://www.missingchildreneurope.eu

Apart from his personal grievances against some members of this website I cannot see what the closure of this forum or any so called 'anti' forum will actually achieve. Surely the only way to develop efficient policies to combat the disappearance and sexual exploitation of children is to raise awareness of the issues despite differences of opinion.

Developing a European Database

Efficient policies to combat the disappearance and sexual exploitation of children should be based on evidence. While the disappearance and sexual exploitation or abuse of children are increasingly considered as alarming problems, even today no clear data are available on their extent.

Not only do the definitions used by organisations for the different categories of ‘missing’ and ‘sexually exploited’ differ, but the way in which data is collected does not allow for these figures to be compared. This is why unfortunately, no sound statistics can be provided on the number of children that go missing or become victims of sexual exploitation.

Missing Children Europe considers that the existing data is far from meeting the minimum criteria of reliability, and therefore has made one of its priorities to put data collection and analysis on the European agenda.

The absence of reliable data at European level should certainly not allow for the problem to be underestimated. Rough figures as reported by Missing Children Europe Members and other sources clearly indicate that the disappearance and sexual exploitation of children affect a very large number of children.

Confronted with the difficulties relating to the general lack of data on the extent of the phenomena of missing and sexually exploited children, Missing Children Europe submitted a request to the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) which is in charge of analysing and collecting data in the EU, to collect the aforementioned data. In 2008, Missing Children Europe also submitted an application to join the Fundamental Rights Platform, which was accepted favourably early in 2009.

Missing Children Europe continues to stress the importance of EU-wide multidisciplinary and integrated efforts in collecting epidemiological data as a basis for improved, knowledge-based policy-making in the area of missing and sexually exploited children.
Olympicana_Reloaded

Activity : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded 23.03.13 17:31

European Affairs

Has anyone seen my child?

It is a drama that families hope they will never have to face: the disappearance of a child. Amid the panic and the stress it is crucial that a support system is quickly made available, on top of whatever action the police may take. And for help organisations on the ground, it is a key part of children’s rights.

Some cases receive a lot of media attention; others become a lonely struggle for families desperate for help.

An estimated one million children go missing every year in the European Union. These include runaways, criminal abductions, those abducted by a parent, the lost or injured, as well as missing unaccompanied migrant children.

Poland is one of the countries attempting to do something about it. Every few days at least three children under the age of 13 disappear there, and every day 10 teenagers are reported missing.

In Warsaw, Right On met a woman who has been searching for her niece for the past decade.

Seven-year-old Karina Surmacz was nowhere to be seen after her mother was found shot dead at home in 2002, along with her partner. It is possible the killings are linked to organised crime, but there has been no progress on solving the murders – or Karina’s disappearance.

Małgorzata Niemiec, Karina’s aunt, told euronews:

“People say she might be dead, that she was murdered. But until she is found somewhere, until I see her dead body, and there’s no doubt, for me she will continue to be alive. I’ll continue to wait for her.”

Karina’s family believe it is likely she was abducted by the killer. The girl’s duvet, shoes and other items were missing from her room.

Małgorzata said: “I hope that she is found, that she’s been happy over the years, that she has not gone without and has been healthy. I hope that she has had enough to eat. I really hope that she is found.”

For people like Karina’s aunt, missing people organisations provide crucial help and support.

A missing children hotline in Poland is part of a wider European project: the same number is now being used in most countries, and it can be a lifeline for distraught families.

Zuzanna Ziajko from the organisation “ITAKA – Centre for Missing People”, told Right On: “They don’t know how quickly the police should start to act, what it will involve, and often they’re only told that a child disappearance statement has been completed.

“They have to go home with this great burden, not knowing where their child is, not knowing how the search is organised. They don’t know how to cope with the problem.”

The hotline is for the reporting of cases, advice and support, and also for tipoffs from the public.

But it is also there for runaway teenagers, for example, to talk through the issues related to their disappearance.

Euronews’ Seamus Kearney reported: “All European countries were legally required to have the hotline number in operation by the end of May last year. Many have complied, but others are still to meet their obligations.

“In those countries it seems to be a question of cost and who pays, but also a lack of information and awareness. The pressure is now on to have the hotline number spread to all EU states.”

Luxembourg is the latest to introduce the hotline, and more launches are expected to follow.

Many of the operators are members of Missing Children Europe, an umbrella organisation that has been pushing for the single, dedicated number.

Hopes are high that the number of cases solved will now increase.

Despite its financial troubles, Greece is one of the most active countries when it comes to having systems in place for when children disappear.

Emergency services and volunteers are geared up to be quickly mobilised when the hotline receives an alert.

Right On spoke to one mother who rang the number when her four-year-old boy wandered away from a holiday home on the island of Andros last summer.

After rescue teams and local residents were scrambled, the child was located several hours later safe and sound.

The rescued boy’s mother told euronews: “At first I felt panic, but the young woman I spoke to on the hotline reassured me and told me to keep calm, saying they would help find the boy as quickly as possible.

“Gradually I tried to cooperate with them as I was in a terrible state psychologically. I thought I would never see him again, never find him.”

The organisation that runs Greece’s hotline, The Smile of the Child, was behind the setting up of a missing children response team, to have rescuers on the ground in the early stages of a disappearance.

Whether it is the police or the hotline that receives the alert first, the aim is to waste no time in sharing the information.

Vassilis Orfanos, Coordinator of the Missing Children Response Team, said: “It is very important for us, whenever a child has gone missing, to get notified very very quickly, so we can respond to the incident as fast as we can.”

Greece also has a public alert system for suspected abductions, flashing up on television and the likes of motorway signs.

The Greek hotline received almost 6,000 calls in 2011 and dealt with the cases of 120 missing children. Eight of those have still not been found. But cooperation seems to be the key.

Costas Yannopoulos, Chairman of “The Smile of the Child” told Right On: “We are uniting our forces. That has been our motto, the message we want to show. We are combining forces for the children.

“The Smile of the Child, the Red Cross, Greek Rescue Teams, the Police, the Fire Service, the Port Authorities, Civil Defence – all together with a single goal.”

That message is echoed by the police. A fully automated computer system has been established, allowing the centralising of information, which can then be spread in different formats within minutes.

Captain Panagiotis Papantonis from the Missing Persons Unit of the Greek Police told euronews: “This initiative is very important, and it’s very good that we were the first country to establish this service now operating in Greece.

“It has helped us in many disappearance cases, because while the parents may not have given us some piece of information, we received it anonymously through the hotline.”

And sometimes just one small clue from the public is all that is needed to bring a missing child home.

http://www.euronews.com/2012/10/01/has-anyone-seen-my-child/
Olympicana_Reloaded

Activity : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.11.13 10:16

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/fundraising/20th-anniversary-gala

Prepare yourselves for some pictures of Kate looking saintly in her caring for others role.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.11.13 10:37

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/fundraising/20th-anniversary-gala

Prepare yourselves for some pictures of Kate looking saintly in her caring for others role.
So she won't be 'searching' for her 'missing' daughter AGAIN, tonight!

I noticed that in the 'silent' auction is two days at Pete Townshens (sic) 'studios'

That would be the Pete Townshen (sic) who was put on the sex offenders register, for 5 years, for accessing child porn images!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 13.11.13 10:50

jeanmonroe wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/fundraising/20th-anniversary-gala

So she won't be 'searching' for her 'missing' daughter AGAIN, tonight!

I noticed that in the 'silent' auction is two days at Pete Townshens (sic) 'studios'

That would be the Pete Townshen (sic) who was put on the sex offenders register, for 5 years, for accessing child porn images!
Now then now then now then.  Be fair! You must remember that he entered the site for "research purposes" only.

When does he publish this research? He must have spent some time thinking up a right-on title, like - "Wot I found out."

Perhaps he'll announce it over dinner tonight.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top