The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 Regist10

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by PeterMac 14.11.13 7:12

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
These people are SICK.
But it gives us a very clear insight into the McCann's value system.
That they should associate themselves with this is very telling.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by Smokeandmirrors 14.11.13 7:18

I'm literally gobsmacked Peter, I really am. Nauseous. Talk about blatant.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.11.13 7:32

And the McCanns STILL have no idea why people find them strange, odd or downright creepy.
They have no insight into what they have done to themselves over this whole saga.
The simply cannot see how they have damaged and are continuing to damage their cause, even if it were a noble one.
They cannot understand why people have focussed on them, rather than on Madeleine.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 14.11.13 7:40

Why are the MET police not doing anything about these people?

Why have they been allowed to roam free whilst robbing the public since 2007?

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 14.11.13 8:26

Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:Why are the MET police not doing anything about these people?

Why have they been allowed to roam free whilst robbing the public since 2007?
That is exactly what I would like to know ? Also why SY are only looking at abduction, trying with all there might to make it seem as thought one must have taken place, when we all know no abduction took place ? That is the only reason I think, Tannerman was given the chop and Smithman was brought in ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.11.13 8:34

I am sure these latest details can be sent to OG  and  would not be surprised if they are already aware of them.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 14.11.13 8:50

The day Kate said she could forgive the abductor (who they themselves told us was a paedophile) told us all we need to know.

Persecute Amaral, forgive the paedophile and associate with this disgraceful stuff.  It's all there, can't be denied.     They need to be stopped on safety grounds, if nothing else at this stage.  They have two young children in their care for gods sake.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.11.13 8:57

I too wonder if  SY have seen those pictures being put up for bidding for a Missing Persons Charity  and whether they think as we do, that it seems very unsavoury. 

I think it  would be interesting to see all the names of the people who attended this Gala.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.11.13 9:11

russiandoll wrote:I am sure these latest details can be sent to OG  and  would not be surprised if they are already aware of them.
They are.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.11.13 9:17

Good to hear that PeterM. 

Would like to see a picture of her at this event just to see if this indescribable fear she feels maybe shows in her face or whether she has managed to be bwave enough to muster a smile or two. 

Surely they are going to put up pictures of this Gala where such wonderful charitable work was taking place?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 14.11.13 9:21

PeterMac wrote:
russiandoll wrote:I am sure these latest details can be sent to OG  and  would not be surprised if they are already aware of them.
They are.
If MP are as blatant and brazen as this, then it is the middle finger to society. It is another aspect of a new order being foisted on us. These people are organised and acting with impunity, simply because they can. The stuff accumulating at OG is doing just that: accumulating. The only action I can see being taken in the future is bigger premises being built to contain it all. 

My OH who is very laid back was visibly stunned when he saw those pictures this morning. As a seasoned cynic, I am gobsmacked.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 14.11.13 9:33

I can't believe what I'm seeing. That Natasha Law image is incredibly disturbing. It shows a very young girl, in a submissive pose, shoulders slumped in misery, and wearing next to nothing. Who the heck would want that in their house? Why on earth would a charity that is supposed to be fighting for missing, vulnerable people condone such an image? It's sick
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 14.11.13 9:37

HuffPostUK Pic Desk@HuffPostUKPics 12h
Kate McCann arrives at the Missing People gala dinner in London tonight http://huff.to/1coXfwt  pic.twitter.com/oxqoOu7pBR

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 Kate_m10

At least she didn't get a new frock.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 14.11.13 9:59

Nereid wrote:HuffPostUK Pic Desk@HuffPostUKPics 12h
Kate McCann arrives at the Missing People gala dinner in London tonight http://huff.to/1coXfwt  pic.twitter.com/oxqoOu7pBR

Doesn't know what face to pull out of the bag. Under all the practised expressions, a frightened woman?

Heck, what's not to be frightened about when you're embroiled in the mother of all global messes with no exit.  Is she wondering -  how did I get to be part of this unsavoury set-up tonight?

Looking at the pictures on auction, I can't say my morning croissant went down well. I wouldn't muster a smile for the cameras if I knew about that lot. And hey, I'm only an observer of the grotesquerie.

V and A was it? Wrong venue. Chamber of Horrors at Madame Tussaud's more appropriate, and only down the road.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.13 10:27

It looks like the meaning of "Gala" is completely lost on her winkwink

Call me old-fashioned. I know that times have changed, also with regard to evening dress [in "my" time, it was important to know whether the occasion requested a knee-length strepless "cocktail" dress or a full-length "gala" dress], but a blue dress above the 45-year-old knees combined with black panties and boots ... Pity! Are there any photos of other guests at this gala?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.13 10:38

Just to avoid confusion with language differences Chatelaine - for "panties" please everyone read "tights".

Panties are knickers - if you'll pardon the expression!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 14.11.13 10:39

Châtelaine wrote:It looks like the meaning of "Gala" is completely lost on her winkwink

Call me old-fashioned. I know that times have changed, also with regard to evening dress [in "my" time, it was important to know whether the occasion requested a knee-length strepless "cocktail" dress or a full-length "gala" dress], but a blue dress above the 45-year-old knees combined with black panties and boots ... Pity! Are there any photos of other guests at this gala?
I thought the same! The dress is Monsoon btw. Noticed it a few weeks ago hanging forlornly on the rail - in that respect it has remained much the same on the wearer. Hell, I scrub up better than that for a pub meal.

I suspect this is someone who has given up.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 Empty auction lots

Post by worriedmum 14.11.13 10:47

plebgate wrote:I too wonder if  SY have seen those pictures being put up for bidding for a Missing Persons Charity  and whether they think as we do, that it seems very unsavoury. 

I think it  would be interesting to see all the names of the people who attended this Gala.
I feel like I am living in a parallel universe. I found the sample drawing of the young girl nauseating , the fact that the proposed lot was to be entitled 'Blue Black' breathtakingly crass. Such incredibly inappropriate lots for the auction. Can you imagine the press furore if this were a primary school auction ?Where is the quality control here?  I'm sick to death of our 'Emperor's New Clothes' culture. Some things are just wrong. IMO. Which obviously counts for nothing...Yes .. WHO went?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 14.11.13 10:55

worriedmum wrote:
plebgate wrote:I too wonder if  SY have seen those pictures being put up for bidding for a Missing Persons Charity  and whether they think as we do, that it seems very unsavoury. 

I feel like I am living in a parallel universe. I found the sample drawing of the young girl nauseating , the fact that the proposed lot was to be entitled 'Blue Black' breathtakingly crass. Such incredibly inappropriate lots for the auction. Can you imagine the press furore if this were a primary school auction ?Where is the quality control here?  I'm sick to death of our 'Emperor's New Clothes' culture. Some things are just wrong. IMO. Which obviously counts for nothing...Yes .. WHO went?
I woke in the night and the same thoughts ran through my mind. I can almost believe in David Icke's lizards at times like this! It would explain an awful lot and I really do mean "an awful lot" I lay awake and conjured up the faces of people who are ordinary and nice, kind and helpful. After a while I started to see there are more good people than bad. That in itself was a comfort in these truly dark times, worriedmum. (Your name does make me smile by the way!) roses
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 14.11.13 10:57

Thank you Mirage. That's two of us then.  high5
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 14.11.13 11:14

worriedmum wrote:Thank you Mirage. That's two of us then.  high5
You are very welcome.  x
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.13 11:16

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Just to avoid confusion with language differences Chatelaine - for "panties" please everyone read "tights".

Panties are knickers - if you'll pardon the expression!
laughat 

Tights, of course. Thanks for correcting me. It is one of the disadvantages of speaking 5 languages [they're called "panties" in Dutch] . Anyway, if she'd been clever, with that outfit she'd been wearing black panties too yes 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.11.13 11:35

sofieellis wrote:I can't believe what I'm seeing. That Natasha Law image is incredibly disturbing. It shows a very young girl, in a submissive pose, shoulders slumped in misery, and wearing next to nothing. Who the heck would want that in their house? Why on earth would a charity that is supposed to be fighting for missing, vulnerable people condone such an image? It's sick
This is even before you add the convicted child sex offender Pete Townshend into the equation.

It's beyond sick!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.11.13 13:52

Nereid wrote:HuffPostUK Pic Desk@HuffPostUKPics 12h

looks like a wanted poster
Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 1150808647
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 14.11.13 16:24

PeterMac wrote:Perhaps they were age-enhanced images, and we have all failed to understand.

"Madeleine, as she might look, aged 10.  With her back to her abuser and in a typically submissive posture, not looking forward to what is about to happen"
Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 <a href=Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 11110" />

"Madeleine, as she might look after 6 years in the sun in Morocco with a childless couple.
For religious reasons she is wearing a modern teenage version of the burkha"

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 <a href=Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 17 22210" />

AND KATE ENDORSES THIS. So that's all right then.
Is that what the photos are about?

Jesus. The one at 10 well her body is far too mature for a 10 year old anyway.

Its all pure sex exploitation nothing more nothing less. It looks more like a photo of a pedophile rings brochure.... And Kate is endorsing this?  I am beginning to worry about her mental health.

columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top