The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 Regist10

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by anil39200 11.07.12 16:36

If many peoples suspicions are correct, there will be an awful lot of embarrassed z-list celebrities when the truth finally comes out. bomb
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by anil39200 11.07.12 17:46

They dont like dissenting voices on that facebook page.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.07.12 20:34

Unless I'm having another mad moment, there are now only eight postings on the Facebook page - including one from Bren Ryan and two from Pamela Gurney! The other five are all in support of Kate too. It doesn't take much to please some people.

There really seems no point in posting anything else as it will be whooshed in record time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 11.07.12 20:43

Jean wrote:Unless I'm having another mad moment, there are now only eight postings on the Facebook page - including one from Bren Ryan and two from Pamela Gurney! The other five are all in support of Kate too. It doesn't take much to please some people.

There really seems no point in posting anything else as it will be whooshed in record time.

very depressing. but could we mccann cynics try a different tactic and write to the letters pages (not the SUN!) commenting politely on the appointment of Kate and the subsequent censorship of comments n the Missing people website?
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.07.12 0:36

Finally the potting shedder has popped out of the shedKate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 110921 ...............

http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.co.uk/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.07.12 5:54

....two globes, one terrestrial and one wider agenda, baby monitor, diary, watch...

I'll never be able to see that painting without looking for these items after Pottingshedder! Thanks.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc 12.07.12 6:44

I think this is wonderful news as it proves once and for all that Kate is over her deep depression, sleepless nights, lack of appetite, reluctance to be separated from the twins blah blah blah which she and Gerry have fed to all and sundry in order to take people to Court who question the abduction theory.

I hope the Judges in the up and coming trials take note of this Ambassador role and the confidence Kate has built. Kate is evidently stronger and more independent judging by the This Morning show as she hasn't got Gerry's hand to hold or inner thigh to cling to. In fact, Gerry isn't needed now is he - Kate seems to be holding her own in interviews and she's obviously happy to take on this role knowing it will mean less time with the twins.

Someone's played a blinder in appointing her to this role, it's proof she is well back on track with her life.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 12.07.12 9:08

This from Himself http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2012/07/kate-mccann-becomes-ambassador-for.html?m=1

Kate McCann Becomes Ambassador For The Charity Missing People. Odd Choice That
How to get your message across without getting wound up. Not something I manage to do in the main.

Kate McCann Becomes Ambassador For The Charity Missing People. Odd Choice That
July 12, 2012

R.F.Wilson writes from London: Pardon me for asking but what exactly was Kate McCann thinking when she agreed to become the ambassador for the charity Missing People that deals with issues concerning people going missing. How did it actually play out between her and her public relations advisors? And what was the charity itself thinking when it offered Kate the position of its ambassador? Because let’s face it, she’s not exactly the best person by far to advice anyone on missing people, having left her own kids without supervision when one of them, 4-year-old Madeleine, went missing.

The whole point of preventing people, especially children, from disappearing is to keep an eye on them or, failing that, hiring someone to do that. Kate and her husband Gerry failed to do both of these thing when on a sunny day in May 2007 they decided to leave their children all by themselves in their holiday apartment in a Portuguese sea resort to have dinner with friends.

The McCanns seem not to understand that they are coming across as pretty unpleasant people, having joined the celeb circuit with the help of some dodgy public relations weasels, who obviously had good contacts in the media. Luckily for them Rebekah Brooks, the vain and unintelligent editor of the Sun newspaper, decided that Madeleine’s disappearance would be a great story to run, for weeks and months, with the two parents sharing their grief with the world but never mentioning the fact that they were the main cause of it. It was only a matter of time before the search for Maddy turned into some sort of international public relations campaign, with McCanns getting all offended if anyone dared to point out to them that they should really start grieving in private and raise money to fund their search in a less obvious way.

But encouraged by their advisors the couple pressed onwards, irritating more and more people for obvious reasons. It became pretty clear at some point that Madeleine was dead and that efforts by her parents to keep the interest in her fate alive smacked more of a publicity campaign than of a proper search. And when Prime Minister David Cameron decided to intervene, probably pushed to it by his friend, Rebekah, and ordered a full blown investigation by Scotland Yard into Madeleine’s disappearance, it all started to look distinctly unpleasant. Why should 40 odd investigators be spending their time looking for a child who had disappeared because her parents decided to have some fun and not spend any money on a nanny who was available at their holiday home? It actually looked bizarre, this decision to reopen the case at a cost of millions. It smacked of some perverted sense of justice, if justice is a proper word here.

The McCanns, who are obviously not very intelligent people, can’t seem to understand that their behaviour is offensive to people, who have lost their children through no fault of their own and yet didn’t make a huge fuss of it in public. And both Kate and Gerry should realise that under the circumstance they should be blaming themselves and calling on others never to leave their kids alone. Instead, they pretend to be victims of tragic circumstances rather than accept that they are the ones who are responsible for what had happened on that day. stirringtroubleinternationally
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 12.07.12 9:10

sammyc wrote:I think this is wonderful news as it proves once and for all that Kate is over her deep depression, sleepless nights, lack of appetite, reluctance to be separated from the twins blah blah blah which she and Gerry have fed to all and sundry in order to take people to Court who question the abduction theory.

I hope the Judges in the up and coming trials take note of this Ambassador role and the confidence Kate has built. Kate is evidently stronger and more independent judging by the This Morning show as she hasn't got Gerry's hand to hold or inner thigh to cling to. In fact, Gerry isn't needed now is he - Kate seems to be holding her own in interviews and she's obviously happy to take on this role knowing it will mean less time with the twins.

Someone's played a blinder in appointing her to this role, it's proof she is well back on track with her life.

Quite agree! I just wish she'd stop appearing with that pained expression on her face.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.07.12 10:17

It's the voice that gets to me. Perhaps we could have an actor reading her words - do you remember when this was done to report comments from IRA and other terrorist organisations? It's all right, before the JATYK2 mob start cackling over their cauldrons, I am joking.

However, if there was a poll to decide which is the most annoying and unnecessary noise, Kate's voice would be a strong contender for number 1.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.07.12 10:40

Jean wrote:It's the voice that gets to me. Perhaps we could have an actor reading her words - do you remember when this was done to report comments from IRA and other terrorist organisations? It's all right, before the JATYK2 mob start cackling over their cauldrons, I am joking.

However, if there was a poll to decide which is the most annoying and unnecessary noise, Kate's voice would be a strong contender for number 1.

Voice coaching could well be on the menu already. It's just suitable at present to sound ordinary and a bit broken. Just as it's suitable to not smile, wear a pained expression and not wear splendid outfits. When things settle down those things will probably change imo.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 12.07.12 10:56

Potting shedder is able to put my thoughts into words so succinctly, particularly this:

"However, the 'snooty, cadaver scent under the nose' look is NOT a good marketing ploy - she really should go au naturelle (and I definitely don't mean commando).

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 Smell

"

Have you ever seen such an imperious look? Its saying "I`m way up here looking down on you with disdain"

Is she trying to scare people off?

Just who do you think you are Kate McCann?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 12.07.12 11:00

Woofer wrote:Potting shedder is able to put my thoughts into words so succinctly, particularly this:

"However, the 'snooty, cadaver scent under the nose' look is NOT a good marketing ploy - she really should go au naturelle (and I definitely don't mean commando).

"

Have you ever seen such an imperious look? Its saying "I`m way up here looking down on you with disdain"

She thinks she is a VIP , next she will power dress away from the cardigans and big sandals.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.07.12 11:14

Kate IS a VIP. Who else has had the overwhelming support of the media/government/celebs? From part-time locum GP to child neglector, to authoress, to ambassador. How time flies.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.07.12 11:16

I've certainly had a steep learning curve this week. First posting furiously that KM shouldn't represent a real charity, then courtesy of other posters finding that the returns for Missingpeople posted show a grand total of 1.300.000,00 pounds for wages with a mere 100.000 left over for the purpose of finding missing 'children'. KM should feel right at home there.
Following that it is pointed out by more careful readers than I that the girl returned to her 'home' was classed as a runaway, not missing. How grateful is that particular rescued kitten going to be?
I'm going to have a look at other charities over the next few weeks and meanwhile here is a link to Janet Street-Porter's take on charities:
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/columnists/janet-street-porter/editoratlarge-the-giving-sector-is-a-mess-ndash-and-thats-being-charitable-2290324.html

Back to top Go down

Post by mccannscam 12.07.12 11:25

sorry if this has been alread posted but just got this from twitter its screen shots of all our comments which were deleated from missing persons fb page , some very good comments here :) http://www.scribd.com/doc/99867333/Missing-People-Facebook-Deletions
mccannscam

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.07.12 11:39

It's been reported this week there has been a sighting of Claudia Lawrence in Amsterdam. Claudia's family have their own website where they declare donations in detail and thank people. Guess what! there is a link to Madeleine McCann and the Archbishop of Yorks prayer is for Claudia and Madeleine McCann on that very same website.

http://findclaudia.co.uk/

I'd like to say I'm astounded but I'm not. Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 173510
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 12.07.12 15:21

Have you ever seen such an imperious look?

taken the words right out of my mouth, a badly chosen photo of a badly chosen ambassador. Numerous shots must have been taken and while I understand a neutral expression was probably the desired one, there is no way I would class that expression as neutral. Strangely, it reminds me of that awful photo of Maddie in necklace and make up, the strange angle.
God knows what the image is they were hoping to convey, it speaks to me of all the arrogance I have come to associate with this woman.
The higher the climb, the harder the fall and it will come one day of that I am convinced.
One thing worth bearing in mind perhaps, the motto always seems to be look at the right hand while the left hand is occupied but no attention paid to it. Kate might be the focus because the real players in this charade are all male. Kate writes the book, Kate appearing alone on tv and radio and in the newspapers. She is a stooge now as far as I am concerned, the front for what is the truth behind the scenes.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.07.12 16:15

A very unflattering photo with a strange red line around her chin. OT, but did she have her jaw line done and someone wanted to show it? winkwink It IS rather unusual to take a promotional photo from such a low standing point ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 12.07.12 17:43

russiandoll wrote: One thing worth bearing in mind perhaps, the motto always seems to be look at the right hand while the left hand is occupied but no attention paid to it. Kate might be the focus because the real players in this charade are all male. Kate writes the book, Kate appearing alone on tv and radio and in the newspapers. She is a stooge now as far as I am concerned, the front for what is the truth behind the scenes.
Yes, always misdirection. So let us take the principle you outline above and apply it to the following scenario.....

On being made arguido, during official questioning by the PJ, Gerry McCann appears happy to answer all questions put to him, on the other hand, Kate McCann adheres to her right of silence and refuses to answer 48 questions put to her.

If we apply your principle above, what does it tell us now..?

Is she a stooge 'now'. Or has she always been?
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.07.12 18:06

monkey mind wrote:
russiandoll wrote: One thing worth bearing in mind perhaps, the motto always seems to be look at the right hand while the left hand is occupied but no attention paid to it. Kate might be the focus because the real players in this charade are all male. Kate writes the book, Kate appearing alone on tv and radio and in the newspapers. She is a stooge now as far as I am concerned, the front for what is the truth behind the scenes.
Yes, always misdirection. So let us take the principle you outline above and apply it to the following scenario.....

On being made arguido, during official questioning by the PJ, Gerry McCann appears happy to answer all questions put to him, on the other hand, Kate McCann adheres to her right of silence and refuses to answer 48 questions put to her.

If we apply your principle above, what does it tell us now..?

Is she a stooge 'now'. Or has she always been?

Good question!

Reminds me of Charles Dickens's gangs: one pouting Nell to distract the Toffs with het looks & attire, one specialist-snatch to pick their pockets while they're looking the other way; some other gangmembers supposed to create a diversion and/or dispose of the spoils after the snatch (so that nobody can finger the specialist who must appear to be emptyhanded when caught by the Yard) and some shady character(s) hidden in an alleyway waiting to have the stolen purses delivered at his doorstep.

Come to think of it: Charles Dickens would have had a field day dreaming up this Tapas-cum-kids on vacation tragedy, wouldn't he?

And what happened to Fagan? Any resemblance to some media mogul we shall leave unnamed for the moment?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.07.12 18:11

Châtelaine wrote:A very unflattering photo with a strange red line around her chin. OT, but did she have her jaw line done and someone wanted to show it? winkwink It IS rather unusual to take a promotional photo from such a low standing point ...

It's dramatic as if we're seeing her bestriding a stage with us down in the stalls. It's usually the most unflattering angle to draw or photograph, even the most perfect taut faces will look as if they have a double chin. Kate has a very long neck, but seen from the front it's almost as wide as her face which is a masculine trait normally.
No doubt she could choose which photographs to put on the site and perhaps she wants to show off that smooth jawline.
I still haven't succeeded in posting photographs (I will, I will) but there are quite a number where she doesn't look so fresh faced and certainly slack around the cheeks, so perhaps a little work was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.07.12 18:22

What is that line under her chin, it looks as if her head is pasted on another body?

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize
Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 Kate-mccann-in-front-of-an-appeal-to-find-nicola-grobler-outside-the-bullring-shopping-centre-977534175

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/top-stories/2012/07/10/girl-found-as-kate-mccann-launches-campaign-to-locate-runaways-in-birmingham-97319-31364647/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded 12.07.12 18:39

candyfloss wrote:What is that line under her chin, it looks as if her head is pasted on another body?

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize
Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 Kate-mccann-in-front-of-an-appeal-to-find-nicola-grobler-outside-the-bullring-shopping-centre-977534175

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/top-stories/2012/07/10/girl-found-as-kate-mccann-launches-campaign-to-locate-runaways-in-birmingham-97319-31364647/
Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 Image-3716395-10650543
Olympicana_Reloaded

Activity : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 12.07.12 21:00

Nina wrote:
Woofer wrote:Potting shedder is able to put my thoughts into words so succinctly, particularly this:

"

She thinks she is a VIP , next she will power dress away from the cardigans and big sandals.

I suppose that lewk will be on the cover of her next bewk !!!! could someone photoshop it please Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 8 110921

Oh I see Mr. Birch is on to answer questions again
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top