The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Irish couple to help new Maddie probe - Page 2 Mm11

Irish couple to help new Maddie probe - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Irish couple to help new Maddie probe - Page 2 Mm11

Irish couple to help new Maddie probe - Page 2 Regist10

Irish couple to help new Maddie probe

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irish couple to help new Maddie probe - Page 2 Empty Re: Irish couple to help new Maddie probe

Post by rainbow-fairy 21.03.12 9:32

Always go with your gut feeling russiandoll. Its a protective instinct. If its never let you down so far there is a reason for that. It seems to be fading in a lot of people (or they just believe whatever people tell them). Those of us whose gut instinct never let's them down are lucky indeed... For instance, I always know if there is a car heading my way on a narrow road with a blind bend. How? No idea... What matters is it never fails and I always slow down automatically... So far anyway! Trust it.
I agree with your assessment, btw

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Irish couple to help new Maddie probe - Page 2 Empty Re: Irish couple to help new Maddie probe

Post by russiandoll 21.03.12 9:35

In life yes I never ignore it. But looking at a criminal case......I think I would be inclined even if not consciously, to fit what I found into my gut-feeling scenario. I dont think it should apply to research like this. It needs cold hard assessment of facts alone.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.12 10:35

I scim read the article on the first page of this thread , but just noticed someone on another site has pointed out this piece in the article. Surely they would not make a mistake like this considering the Jane Tanner sighting was at 9.15 when Madeleine was allegedly abducted, it has been repeated for the last 5 years..........................

Madeleine was almost four years old when she vanished from her bed in her parents' apartment at the Ocean Club holiday resort in Praia da Luz between 9.35pm and 10pm on May 3, 2007.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also they use the word vanished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top