The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 Mm11

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 Mm11

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 Regist10

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 Empty Re: Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED

Post by crusader Today at 10:06

Let's not forget Peter's wife Sile was ill, so I can't see them sitting in Kelly's bar for long.
Sile wouldn't have been drinking alcohol either as she was pregnant.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6763

AnneCGuedes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 Empty Re: Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED

Post by pinkgladioli Today at 10:24

Whose to say they weren’t getting drinks on the house especially when it was PS last night, 
Especially if they were regular customers, friendly with the staff  

It’s not the first time I’ve been on holiday frequented a bar and for tax purposes only so much has been actually rung through the till
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Today at 10:31

crusader wrote:Let's not forget Peter's wife Sile was ill, so I can't see them sitting in Kelly's bar for long.
Sile wouldn't have been drinking alcohol either as she was pregnant.
If she was feeling real poorly, surely they would have went home directly after the meal 
rather than frequent a bar, unless feeling came over really quickly,
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Today at 10:35

That is something we may never know.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Today at 12:37

Cake Lover wrote:Perhaps they didn't drink much, because some of them were going home the next day, but they made the last   evening together last as long as they reasonably could?
And one of the woman was not feeling well. Sorry can't check at the moment.

Activity : 3397

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Today at 12:39

Nina wrote:
Cake Lover wrote:Perhaps they didn't drink much, because some of them were going home the next day, but they made the last   evening together last as long as they reasonably could?
And one of the woman was not feeling well. Sorry can't check at the moment.
Sorry posted a thought and already posted up the thread. Can't delete.I think I am loosing it.

Activity : 3397

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Today at 12:42

laugh laugh
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Today at 12:49

We really miss the "edit" button !
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 295

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern Today at 12:50

AnneCGuedes wrote:We really miss the "edit" button !
I'm trying to sort it.
There's nothing wrong in the admin panel...I'm hoping Forumotion will find it's a glitch, but who knows?

Use this thread to have a moan, so we can keep this one on topic
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t17475-post-formatting-problems#490234

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 1f1fa-1f1f8 MAGA Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 1f1ec-1f1e7 MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43561

Nina and AnneCGuedes like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover Today at 13:00

You are not on your own with this Nina. I have learned to check every time now, to avoid doubling up on a post.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2717

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Today at 15:47

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 16 54_f69ec9b584004d18e6736b65fadbe4ee

I found this map online. If Gerry or someone else was Smithman. Could he have hidden Maddie's body in the church area? church, drains..

Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 86

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top