The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Verdi 01.10.23 15:11

And from the same source published four months ago..

Exclusive

NewsWorld News

VILE CARTOON Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian B compared himself to a terrorist in vile cartoon

Jutta RabeIsaac Crowson

Published: 21:55, 3 Jun 2023Updated: 3:01, 4 Jun 2023

THE prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case compared himself to a terrorist in a vile cartoon.

Rapist Christian B's sketch gives an insight into his warped mind.

Image of shhhh you know who

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
His scribble of a twisted Taliban fighter asks: 'Who is stealing the show?'Credit: Jutta Rabe

His scribble of a twisted Taliban fighter asks: “Who is stealing the show?”

It comes as German police review a “number of items” found during a recent search of a Portugal reservoir he often visited near where Madeleine vanished aged three in 2007.

Christian B, 46, is serving seven years in Germany for raping a 72-year-old woman in Praia da Luz, the same resort Madeleine disappeared from.

He has been communicating with producer Jutta Rabe, the lead investigator on German channel SAT1’s documentary The Case of Madeleine McCann : New Leads.

Addressing the cartoon in a letter, he says: “Does really nobody see what is happening here?

"Yes, I want to provoke the prosecution.”

Rabe said of the eight letters he sent her: “Each one is insulting the prosecutors, the courts, the whole legal system in Germany and whinging about bad treatment, falsified evidence, bought witnesses, wrong accusations and wrongful convictions.”

Christian B has also dismissed claims he told a former friend that Maddie “did not scream”.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Verdi 01.10.23 15:15

Brueckner's cell must be like a luggage airport conveyor belt in the height of the summer - so many press agents who claim direct contact.

He should charge admissions fees.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Bird131 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.10.23 18:06

ByRyan FaheyWorld News Reporter
10:32, 1 Oct 2023

A new witness has come forward to say they saw Christian Brueckner, who is being investigated over Madeleine McCann's 2007 disappearance in Portugal, running away from the flat of an alleged victim

The prime suspect in Madeleine McCann's abduction was allegedly spotted running from the scene of a violent rape a few years before the tot's disappearance.

Christian Brueckner, 47, is set to appear in court next year accused of raping Irish student Hazel Behan after breaking into her flat in Praia da Rocha, Portugal. The alleged assault took place just 10 miles from the Praia da Luz apartment where Maddie was snatched three years later. Maddie, then three, vanished in May 2007 while holidaying with her family, from Rothley in Leicestershire. Witnesses had already reported seeing a figure draped all in black scaling an apartment block to break into the Irish student's room in June 2004.

Speaking of the sighting, a source told The Sun: “A new witness has contacted the police. He was starting his early morning shift at a nearby hotel and said he saw a man dressed in black running from the apartment block. He could see the man because he had taken off a mask and he identified him to police as Christian B.”

The Praia da Roche rape trial, which is being held in the German town of Braunschweig, is just one of a string of accusations against the known paedophile on the Algarve between 2000 and 2017.

Hazel, who is now 40 and previously worked as a holiday rep, waived her right to anonymity as a victim of sexual assault last year. She said: “I always said my attacker was a German with piercing blue eyes and a voice I would recognise immediately. When Christian B’s name was released in connection to the Madeleine case, I knew it was him. It made me sick.”

Source:

Obviously Brückner is a Ninja now?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.10.23 21:02

This report by Nick Pisa a.n.others is old news, published back in October 2022 but surprisingly more detailed than most. It would appear to me that the Irish woman in question who suddenly decided to waive anonymity after 19 years, is something of a stool pigeon - perhaps her palm has been crossed with silver.

She wants her day in court, she wants Brueckner to pay dearly for a crime she alleges happened 19 years ago - without a scrap of evidence to support her claim of violent rape by a masked man with piercing blue eyes, she knew instantly to be German. What are the chances I ask myself.

Whatever, I don't buy it.

Irish woman 'raped by Madeleine McCann suspect' says she is 'delighted I am finally going to see justice' as he is charged with sexually assaulting her

Christian Brueckner, main suspect in McCann disappearance, charged with five sex crimes in the Algarve dating from 2000 until 2017
Hazel Behan, now 39, was raped in June 2004 and believes he was the attacker
She has spoken out, saying she is 'delighted I am going to finally see justice'
Brueckner's lawyer said charges are 'a surprise' based on discredited evidence

By Chris Pleasance and Jonathan Rose and Nick Pisa for MailOnline

Published: 08:18, 12 October 2022 | Updated: 14:26, 12 October 2022

An Irish woman raped at knifepoint in Portugal 18 years ago by a man she believes is Christian Brueckner - the chief suspect in Madeleine McCann's disappearance - has spoken of her 'delight' after he was charged.

think

Hazel Behan, now 39, was attacked inside a holiday apartment in Praia da Rocha - 10 miles from Praia da Luz, where Maddie vanished - in June 2004 by 'a German man with piercing blue eyes' who broke in via the balcony.

think

Brueckner, who German prosecutors believe abducted Madeleine in May 2007, has now been charged with Ms Behan's rape and four other sex crimes carried out in the same area between 2000 and 2017.

think

Ms Behan, who previously waived her right to anonymity to speak about her ordeal, said yesterday that she had believed there was 'zero chance' Brueckner would ever face court over the allegations and she is 'delighted' at her chance to get justice.

She said: 'I am delighted that after many hours and days of interviews in Ireland and Germany I am finally going to see justice. It was the most horrific attack.'

interview

Ms Behan, aged 20 and working as a holiday rep at the time of the assault, says a mask-wearing attacker scaled the outside of her apartment as she slept and climbed in through the balcony.

surgical mask

She awoke to find herself being held at knifepoint. She says the man then beat her, tied her up and raped her while filming the attack.

backstab

Speaking to Olive Press, she added: 'It was very hard and gruelling going back over the attack, having to spend over 20 hours with detectives in Ireland and then three days with police in Germany.

superman

‘But the specific dedicated teams in both countries were so sensitive and good at taking me back to my room that night.

empathy

‘I always said from the get-go that my attacker was a German with piercing blue eyes and a voice I would recognise immediately.

eyes

'When Brueckner’s name was released in connection to the Madeleine case, I knew it was him. It made me sick to the core.

sick

'I knew I had zero chance of justice, but thanks to all of the campaigning and the perseverance of Madeleine’s amazing parents, today, 18 long years after my rape, I have an opportunity to see my attacker behind bars (for my crime).'

duh

Brueckner was also charged with two rapes said to have taken place some time between 2000 and 2006 - one on a 14-year-old girl and another on a woman aged between 70 and 80 years old - both at his apartment in Praia da Luz.

think

He is also accused of ambushing a ten-year-old German girl playing on the beach at Salema in April 2007 - close to where Madeleine vanished just a month later - in the district of Faro in Portugal, wearing only shoes and otherwise naked.

He allegedly forced her to watch him perform a sex act.

Ten years later, he is said to have carried out a similar crime against a girl at a playground at Bartolomeu de Messines in Portugal.

Prosecutors say the girl ran to her father for help and the suspect was arrested by Portuguese police at the scene.

prisoner

Brueckner's lawyer Friedrich Fulscher said the new charges had come as a 'complete surprise' to him and his client, and said they were based on 'dubious witnesses and on video evidence that no one has been able to find'.

The charges in relation to the rapes of the two unknown women come after police were told about a video recording of Brueckner allegedly attacking them.

Helge Busching and Manfred Seyferth - two key witnesses and former friends of Brueckner's - are said to have stolen the camera with the recording on it from the German's house near Praia da Luz on the Algarve coast.

In the footage – which has since disappeared – they describe how an elderly woman and a young girl are raped by a man who they identify as Brueckner.

eyebrows

Under German law, German nationals accused of crimes in other countries can be tried in their home country.

Investigators believe the 45-year-old also killed Madeleine, then aged three, after abducting her from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.

waiting

However, he has not been charged with her disappearance.

Brueckner, who has denied any involvement in the case, was identified as a suspect in the McCann case by Portuguese officials in June 2020.

bignono

But the fact that Brueckner has not been charged for Madeleine's disappearance from the holiday apartment of parents Kate and Gerry will bring fresh heartache as they had hoped this would mark the end of the 15-year mystery.

sad1

The Braunschweig prosecutor's office said in a statement that the accused was the same person under investigation in connection with Madeleine's disappearance.

thinking

'Specifically, the accused is charged with three offences of aggravated rape and two offences of sexual abuse of children,' the prosecutor's office added. 'The investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann continues,' it noted.

thinking

When asked about the McCann case prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told MailOnline: 'We hope that we can put all our energy into the McCann case once the other investigations have ended.

'But we don't know how it will end, for the time being it is still open, maybe we can bring a charge, maybe we can't, but we are still hopeful.'

i don\'t know

Reacting to the string of new charges, Brueckner's lawyer Fulscher told MailOnline: 'This has come as a complete surprise to me and my client.

interview

'The charges appear to be based on statements from two dubious witnesses and on video evidence that no one has been able to find.

whisper

'These same two people have also given evidence in the McCann case and I have not even been shown their testimony.

whisper

'Part of the evidence in the case of the rape [of the 20-year-old woman] is that the attacker had a large tattoo or birthmark on his leg and the prosecution knows full well my client has neither.

whistling

'To bring charges the prosecutor has to be convinced the information in the case is reliable and relevant and we believe it is not. This is not a fair investigation.'

bignono

The case against Brueckner is expected to start next Spring.

bignono

Brueckner is currently in Oldenburg jail serving seven years for the rape of an elderly American woman in her home in Praia da Luz in 2005.

He was convicted after DNA from a hair in her bed was matched to him. Brueckner and his lawyer Fulscher have denied his involvement and insisted he was convicted after a bungled investigation.

In a letter to a friend, seen by MailOnline, Brueckner said: 'In the 2005 rape of the old lady, the offender was described as having dark eyes and [being] incredibly strong. I got convicted but I never had dark eyes or looked like Dwayne Johnson.'

thinking

He added:' There is absolutely no evidence that I committed this cruel crime. No DNA – just nothing. Things just appeared when there wasn't anything before.

'My hair from the 2005 case – 13 years it just happens to appear in the BKA (German police) laboratory. It was one of 15 hairs that were found but mysteriously no DNA was found on 13 but on two there was – mine and the old lady.

thing

'No more words are needed,' he added.

Brueckner's lawyer has now filed an appeal request in the German courts asking that the 2019 rape conviction be re-examined because the evidence used to convict him is weak.

He claims evidence in the new cases being investigated prove Brueckner could not have raped the pensioner as German authorities say that attack and the one on Behan were carried out by the same tattooed man.

But Mr Fulscher has pointed out his client has no tattoos and so therefore could not have carried out the rapes although he told MailOnline he was not hopefully of his appeal being granted.

bignono

He said: 'Only a vanishingly small proportion of applications are successful.'

Earlier this year, on the 15th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, her parents said it is 'essential' to learn the truth of what happened to their daughter.

On the same day, the Metropolitan Police, which continues to treat the case as a missing persons inquiry, said it is 'committed' to finding the truth.

In July 2013, Scotland Yard launched its own investigation, Operation Grange, into Madeleine's disappearance.

notme

ex moderator
ex moderator

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 01.10.23 21:54

I've missed the snail.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4426

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 01.10.23 21:57

They have zero evidence Brueckner raped Behan yet it will go to trial, according to Wolters, he has "concrete Proof" Brueckner killed Madeleine but not enough to take it to trial ???
Good luck with that one then.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6697

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.10.23 6:49

The hysteria generated by people like Clarke becomes ever more poisonous as things are added on to make an unconvincing story, full of holes, seem more credible.

This is from HUNGARY of all places.

BIG WORLD
The police made an important announcement about the body of Madeleine McCann
ORIGIN11.07.2023 08:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Origo, the police recently seemed to be on the right track in the case of Madeleine McCann, who was three years old at the time of her disappearance, and who was presumably abducted from a hotel room in 2007, during a family vacation. The proven pedophile Brueckner is now the number one suspect who committed sexual crimes in this area in 2007. According to assumptions, he was the one who kidnapped and murdered the little girl, and the police got an important tip, reports [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

The investigation gained new strength because, according to an eyewitness, Brueckner appeared at the Arade dam on the evening of Maddie's disappearance and  THEY SAW A LITTLE GIRL WHO LOOKED A LOT LIKE MADDIE WITH HIM.   [my emphasis]
Thousands of pedophile recordings were found on the defendant's devices, and based on their examination, it is likely that the vicinity of the dam may have been the defendant's favourite place. Brueckner himself admitted that it was his favourite place, but he vehemently denies having anything to do with Maddie

Because of the witness' statement, the English, Portuguese and German police launched a large-scale search expedition. They combed the entire dam, dug up the ground, and were confident that they would finally find the little girl's body. They seemed to be really hot on the trail.
HOWEVER, THE POLICE HAVE NOW CONFIRMED THAT THEIR MISSION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL, THEY DID NOT FIND THE BODY.
However, based on the Mirror's information, according to experts, the investigation has started in a very good direction, since criminals often hide their victims in a place they like and where they feel safe.

ENDS
What a pity Clarke did not find this key "eyewitness" for his 'book.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16850

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.10.23 7:01

And another eyewitness suddenly pops up, this time 20 YEARS after the event

Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian B ‘seen running from scene where student raped'
A new witness has come forward to say they saw Christian Brueckner, who is being investigated over Madeleine McCann's 2007 disappearance in Portugal, running away from the flat of an alleged victim
The prime suspect in Madeleine McCann's abduction was allegedly spotted running from the scene of a violent rape a few years before the tot's disappearance.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], 47, is set to appear in court next year accused of raping Irish student Hazel Behan after breaking into her flat in Praia da Rocha, Portugal. The alleged assault took place just 10 miles from the Praia da Luz apartment where Maddie was snatched three years later. Maddie, then three, vanished in May 2007 while holidaying with her family, from Rothley in Leicestershire. Witnesses had already reported seeing a figure draped all in black scaling an apartment block to break into the Irish student's room in June 2004.
Speaking of the sighting, a source told [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: “A new witness has contacted the police. He was starting his early morning shift at a nearby hotel and said he saw a man dressed in black running from the apartment block. He could see the man because he had taken off a mask and he identified him to police as Christian B.”
etc ad nauseam
Ah Yes, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The favourite paymasters of Clarke and Kandohla
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 02.10.23 9:13

Freya Drohan
Tue 20 Jan 2015 at 13:27

Broadcaster Ryan Tubridy was left ‘angry’ and ‘heartbroken’ as a woman recalled the brutal sexual attack she underwent as a young woman working abroad.
Courageous Hazel Behan (31) was inspired to tell her story to encourage other women to speak out if they have been victims of assault.

Joining RTE 2fm host Ryan in studio, the Dubliner told her story in meticulous detail.

“What I have to speak about is not something that everyone would talk about, it’s difficult to hear and difficult to talk about,” she warned listeners.

At the time of her horrific experience ten years ago, Hazel was living in Portugal working as a holiday and kiddie rep in a busy resort.

While her friends and boyfriend lived close by, Hazel was staying alone in a small apartment in the complex. As she came from a big family, she revealed that she initially struggled to get used to the newfound independence and found it strange living alone.

“I felt something was peculiar in my room and I always felt as if somebody had been in there watching me”

“I made it known a few times, I said it to people but we wrote it off as me being nervous. At one stage I had money taken, so I had physical proof that someone had been in there. My boss replaced the money and I thought someone probably just broke in chancing their arm.”

On the 15th June 2004, two weeks before her 21st birthday, Hazel went out to a local bar with a group of friends.

After her boyfriend had a disagreement with his boss and an argument ensued, she left to return home, walking the 200 meters back to the hotel alone.

Worn out, she lay on the bed fully dressed and fell asleep. She doesn’t know how long she was out for before she was awoken by someone calling her name.

I knew there was something wrong before I even opened my eyes,” Hazel said.

“I was on my stomach, I turned around, and there was a man dressed in all black, wearing a leotard and a black leather mask with a machete in his hand.”

“I didn’t scream, I don’t know why - I don’t know if I lost my voice but something in me told me not to scream,” she told the stunned radio host.

There was a scuffle - he took me from my bedroom into another room, leaned me over the counter and tied me up, he then set up a video camera and asked me questions which made me know he had been in my room.”

“When he asked me if I was afraid, I said I wasn’t, of course I was - I was shaking uncontrollably.”

The man, who she believes may have been German, took out a bag full of whips and chains. He proceeded to cut all of her clothes from her body with a scissors and placed some sort of material in her mouth so she would not scream while he raped her for four hours.

“It feels so surreal, like I’m talking about something from ‘Law and Order Special Victims Unit,’” Hazel said as Ryan told her he was struggling to suppress his anger at her assailant.

“I shut off,” she continued. “My thing at the time was to figure him out, I’m going to get out of this, I won’t let him beat me.”

“I knew from things he was saying and doing that he didn't like girls. He made comments about my weight, how I looked, how ugly and fat I was. He was out to inflict pain on a girl. He wanted to make me suffer.”

As Hazel stood at just 5’1”, she knew she had no hope fighting against him.

“He had thought everything out, he had a plan. He was very deliberate, he took his shoes off before coming in the balcony door. he consistently cleaned his hands, he used protection,” she added.

“I thought my life was over. I genuinely thought I was going to be killed. The ropes he used to tie me had cut through the backs of my legs and I couldn’t stand up. I was vomiting, he wanted me to perform a certain act but I physically couldn’t,” she bravely recalled.

“He picked up the knife again, tried to get me into the bathroom but I said I’m not going in. He took me with my hands tied behind my back and put a sheet over my head, I thought life as I knew it was over.”

Bizarrely, the man just put his shoes back on and ran out onto the road dressed as he was.

With stoic strength, Hazel jumped up and managed to get the ties off. She ran naked through the corridors and down the stairs to find help.

“I rang my dad and just screamed down the phone, that circumstance changed my relationship with my father forever. It changed everything.”

Immediately after her harrowing ordeal, a large group of policemen and officials came to investigate.

“They took pictures of me as I stood naked in a star jump - I believe they could have done it better. That was the most degrading thing, not something I needed at that time,” she told Ryan.

Hazel revealed that the man was never found.

“I don’t think it was taken as seriously as it should have been. I think they wanted to protect the holiday industry, they didn't want it to be known that this happened in a holiday resort.”

“Unfortunately I find the Portuguese system very corrupt. The ones that I met basically came to me saying that I was a holiday rep, implying it comes with the territory.”

“They asked, ‘What was I wearing, was I very drunk, did I invite someone into my room?’ The only person who showed me care or compassion was the gynaecologist in the hospital.”

“The company I worked for flew my mam and dad out straight away - my mam cried the whole way, that breaks my heart.”

“My dad was full of anger - he wanted to kill dead things. He wanted this man found, but the police were just so lax, they never took samples or anything, even though the sheets were still covered in blood,” Hazel lamented.

Defiant that this man would not win, Hazel was determined to see out her time in Portugal.

“I didn’t actually want to come back to Dublin. I’m very stubborn, I had gone away to work and I didn't want him to ruin that for me.”

“My dad understood but he would randomly come and visit me every few weeks. They understood why I wanted to stay and why I wanted to see it through.”

Ryan applauded the mother-of-one for her strength and bravery to shed light on her ordeal.

“I wanted to bring it to you because I know you're kind,” Hazel replied. “I want to do this for other girls, I want to tell people not to give rape victims the pity eyes, it does happen, it’s not something that you just see in movies, but at the same time people must be sensitive to what others have gone through.”

Just be aware,” Hazel advised female listeners. “If you feel for one second that something is not right, go with your gut. I knew there was something strange going on with my room, but I could never have imagined it was that.”

Hazel admitted that she was single for a long period after her traumatising experience, but in time, she did find love and welcomed her daughter in October 2012.

Me and my partner have this pact - if I am having an off day, I have that day, but I don’t dwell on it. Why would I let him win again? Why would I give him the rest of my life? Life goes on, it’s a heavy load to carry but you can file it back in your brain, and salute it.”

Source:

The Flats in Praia da Rocha look like this:

Silentscope
Silentscope

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.10.23 9:43

"She doesn’t know how long she was out for before she was awoken by someone calling her name."

He knew her name ? ? ? ?
Hazel Behan ? ? ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 02.10.23 9:51

What happened to to Hazel Behan was horrific, no question about that, she admits she was drunk and too tired to undress.
She say's “I felt something was peculiar in my room and I always felt as if somebody had been in there watching me”
This by her account was a small apartment, if someone had been in there, watching her, she would have known.
Imagine being on holiday in your hotel room, usually hotel rooms are very small, a bedroom and a bathroom.
If someone was in there that shouldn't be, there is no way you wouldn't know about it.
I'm not saying what she say's is not the truth as she sees it, but I do think the story is embellished.
It was somebody who knew her name, so somebody who was around her at the time, if it was Brueckner, she would have told the police then.
She only decided it must be Brueckner when she heard of him raping the American lady.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 02.10.23 10:18

It appears the Audio of her speaking with the Radio host has either been Deleted or is not available in my Region.

The Attack occurred late at night around 8-10 pm NOT early morning as this (newly invented?) Witness claims.

No German or Portuguese media has reported this revelation.
Wolters and Fülscher seem unaware at this time.

Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 02.10.23 10:37

Ms Behan told the Guardian yesterday the Met Police were taking her case seriously and said they would be contacting Portuguese counterparts after she gave a statement.

But respected Portuguese daily Jornal de Noticas reported today that Madeleine McCann suspect Brueckner has already been ruled out of the unsolved sex crime, which happened in Praia da Rocha a half-hour drive east of Praia da Luz where the young British girl vanished.

The newspaper said: 'Jornal de Noticias has learnt that the idea it was Brueckner was considered when he became a suspect in the Maddie case. Unsolved crimes, like those of Hazel's, were revisited and the investigators concluded he was not the author [responsible].'

Source:

Interesting thinking
Silentscope
Silentscope

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 02.10.23 11:05

Is this the one Silentscope?

crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 02.10.23 12:01

That is it, thanks!

I note:

Twenty five minutes to Six or Seven AM the Crime was first reported to her Father in the Hotel Reception.
Minus Four Hours for her ordeal.
Equals around Two in the morning for the Break in.
The Attacker could exit from the Balcony onto the Street.

So 20-22:00 might have been the time Hazel went out to the Disco?

18 hour Shifts? Probably before the EU working hours directive.
Silentscope
Silentscope

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 02.10.23 12:24

A comparative Flat as Crime Scene photo.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.10.23 13:39

Listen to the interview!

Hazel Behan lived in the hotel where she worked.

According to her testimony she worked as a holiday rep, my extensive experience in that field, holiday reps only ever get very bog basic hotel room accommodation - if anything.

She said in the interview that she went with a group of friends to a bar. She left early because of a scuffle in the bar and walked back to the hotel.

A very detailed account of something that happened 18/19 years prior, she even recalls every word spoken between them Agatha Christie couldn't do better.

He knew her name because he had been stalking her - probably. Everybody knows everybody by name in that sort of environment (do they ?). She couldn't believe how he could enter such a secure environment - an unlocked balcony door?

Where is the evidence?

Oh but of course, it was all the fault of the Portuguese sardine munching beer swilling bumpkins - they are corrupt?

The incident wasn't widely publicised because the authorities didn't want such a stigma that might jeopardize the tourist industry - now where have I heard that before.

She says she was taken to hospital and seen by a gynecologist - that shouldn't be too difficult to prove then should it? Oh and they took her clothes away in an evidence bag.

The interviewer is a professional feeder, prompting the interviewee to relate her story his way.

Cobblers!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.10.23 14:02

EXCLUSIVE: A VICTIM’S PLEA to Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner: You’re a loser. I survived and am loved and free

‘To the ‘person’ who changed me and my world: I am not the lonely, unloved person you are’
By
Jon Clarke (Publisher & Editor) - superman
16 Jun, 2023 @ 18:51

AN alleged rape victim of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner has marked the anniversary of her 2004 attack in a stinging and moving social media post.

Hazel Behan – who is hoping to finally face the German sex attacker in court this year – wrote she is ‘celebrating her survival’ after 19 years.

In the horrific ordeal on the Algarve, the Irish mum was stripped naked and beaten over a four-hour period, all captured on camera.

Yet in today’s Instagram post she insisted she was ‘unbelievably proud’ she had found the strength to get over the attack, in Portimao, on June 16.

And in a pointed message to her alleged attacker – who has been charged with the attack and is currently locked up in prison for a similar rape in Portugal – she writes: ‘I am not the lonely, unloved person you are’.

“I am a mother. I am a wife. I am a daughter, sister and friend. I laugh. I run freely without limits. I am free. So, who’s the real winner?”

She continues: “16th of June, I salute you. 19 years of saluting this life-changing date. 19 years of celebrating my survival. 19 years of getting to know the ‘new’ me. 19 years of digging deep and finding strength. 19 years of trying to forget. 19 years later, I am so unbelievably proud of myself.”

Also alluding to her expected court case, in Germany, this autumn, she writes: “You’re not a victim for sharing your story. You are a survivor setting the world on fire with your truth.”

The mother-of-three, who was working, then 20, at a bar in the Algarve resort, had been followed home by her masked attacker, who spoke in English with a German accent.

Yet, incredibly, Portuguese police failed to take her case seriously and intimated she was drunk and, therefore, ‘somehow deserved it’.

German police however, are ‘certain’ her attacker was Brueckner, who is currently serving a seven-year sentence for a similar, filmed rape with violence against an American pensioner, Diana Menkes, in nearby Praia da Luz, a year later.

He is facing four further charges this autumn, including two rapes and two child molestation cases, all in Portugal.

Hazel Behan was horrifically beaten, raped and filmed over four hours back in 2004. Credit Olive Press Spain

A separate trial over his involvement in the abduction of Madeleine McCann in 2007, is expected to take place in the spring, next year.

Recent searches around the Arade reservoir, in Portugal, found a number of ‘relevant clues’ surrounding the case.

The Olive Press visited the site where Brueckner spent considerable time at a camp, last year.

Police continue to be certain that Brueckner is guilty of the crime and have dozens of separate bits of evidence.

Behan, from Dublin, told the Olive Press today, she is hoping to get an exact date for the trial over the ‘next few weeks’.

“Brueckner’s lawyer has slowed things down by appealing whether the court in Braunschweig is the correct jurisdiction because he claims he lived in a van in a derelict factory at the time,” she said today.

“It is just slowing down the inevitable though and I am assured by my lawyers that we will definitely have our day in court sooner than later.”

She told the Olive Press last year that she was ‘very impressed’ with the detailed, painstaking way the German BKA have worked on her case.

She spent over 20 hours in ‘gruelling’ interviews, both in Ireland and Germany.

“The specific dedicated teams were so sensitive and good at taking me back to that night,” she said.

“I always said my attacker was a German with piercing blue eyes and a voice I would recognise immediately. When Brueckner’s name was released in connection to the Madeleine case and to the rape of that poor woman Diana, I knew it was him.”

She added: “I just wish I could have got the Portuguese police to do their actual jobs at the time, as if they had, Diana would not have been raped, and Madeleine would be alive today. And maybe others,” she added.

The song chosen for her moving post today, Mystery of Iniquity, by Lauryn Hill, is about a court drama, which appeals to the accused to ‘Repent and let your mind be re taught’.

It remains to be seen if Brueckner heeds it. He has denied all involvement to her case, as well as all others.

READ MORE:

EXCLUSIVE: Ground Zero – the ‘druidic’ circle hideaway of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner
EXCLUSIVE: Lawyer who pinpointed Portugal lake where cops are searching for Madeleine McCann’s body links the case to another missing girl, 8
MADELEINE MCANN: Parents vow to ‘never give up’ in their search for Maddie as they mark her 20th birthday

Subscribe to the Olive Press

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.10.23 14:06

It was widely reported some while ago, the Hazel Behan v. Christian Brueckner case had been thrown out of the legal process.

No case to answer.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 02.10.23 14:06

More ‘Cobblers’ from Jutta Rabe and the Sun most likely!

Ryan Fahy probably scraped his Report from the Sun.
Jutta RabeAmir Razavi
Published: 21:29, 30 Sep 2023Updated: 21:29, 30 Sep 2023

Source:

Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.10.23 14:12

At least not in the real world..

EXCLUSIVE: Irish rape victim reveals ‘delight’ at finally seeing Maddie suspect Christian Brueckner in court after ’18 long years’

By
Jon Clarke (Publisher & Editor) - superman
11 Oct, 2022 @ 18:55

A RAPE victim allegedly attacked by Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner has revealed her happiness to face him in court after nearly two decades.

Hazel Behan, 39, thought she had ‘zero chance’ of seeing her attacker in Portugal ever face charges.

The former holiday rep was just 20 when she had been sadistically attacked by a ‘German man with piercing blue eyes’ at her apartment in Portimao.

The attacker – who German police believe was convicted sex offender Brueckner – had climbed up to her apartment balcony and subjected her to a four-hour ordeal.

Starting at 3am on June 16, 2004, he had ‘brutally raped’ her while holding a knife and also filming her.

According to prosecutors in Braunschweig, in Germany, he will finally face trial over the attack, in which he also tied her up and beat her.

“I am delighted that after many hours and days of interviews in Ireland and Germany I am finally going to see justice,” Behan told the Olive Press today.

The former Sinn Fein constituency manager from Dublin continued: “It was very hard and gruelling going back over the attack, having to spend over 20 hours with detectives in Ireland and then three days with police in Germany. But the specific dedicated teams in both countries were so sensitive and good at taking me back to my room that night.”

Behan, who had been just two weeks before her 21st birthday, continued: “It was the most horrific attack and went on for hours and hours, all being filmed.”

Speaking from her home in Ireland, the mother-of-three added: “I always said from the get-go that my attacker was a German with piercing blue eyes and a voice I would recognise immediately.

“When Brueckner’s name was released in connection to the Madeleine case and to the rape of that poor woman Diana Menkes, I knew it was him. I knew I had to speak out and help the police. My family were behind me 100%. In fact, it was my brother who had spotted it first on RTE and sent me a link. The minute I saw it, I was certain he was my attacker. It made me sick to the core.

“Until that day I knew I had to bury it. I knew I had zero chance of justice, but thanks to all of the campaigning and the perseverance of Madeleine’s amazing parents, today, 18 long years after my rape, I have an opportunity to see my attacker behind bars.

“I just wish I could have got the Portuguese police to do their actual jobs at the time, as if they had, Diana would not have been raped, and Madeleine would be alive today. And maybe others.”

SCENE OF CRIME: Hazel has crossed this bridge back to her apartment a few hours earlier . Copyright Olive Press Spain

The married mum, who lives near Dublin, added: “It’s been a very tough two years with all the media attention and stress of bringing it all up again. I had to leave my job, a great job as a secretarial assistant in Sinn Fein and I won’t deny I’ve been in a very dark place.

“I am looking forward to the trial and closure in the Spring and I really hope the media can respect my privacy.”

Her lawyer Darragh Mackin, of Phoenix Law, added today: “We’ve been waiting for this day for a long time.”

The solicitor, highly experienced in European law and spending considerable time in Strasbourg, added: “It is amazing it has taken Hazel so many years to get any opportunity of justice. We are confident that the German police are mounting a strong and credible case.

“What happened in Portugal in 2004 is a stain on justice worldwide.”

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 02.10.23 14:32

Snipped from above [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
“I just wish I could have got the Portuguese police to do their actual jobs at the time, as if they had, Diana would not have been raped, and Madeleine would be alive today. And maybe others.”

Well Diana was raped and Madeleine is still missing and there is no case for Brueckner to answer to.
crusader
crusader

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.10.23 16:05

Silentscope wrote:More ‘Cobblers’ from Jutta Rabe and the Sun most likely!

Ryan Fahy probably scraped his Report from the Sun.
Jutta RabeAmir Razavi
Published: 21:29, 30 Sep 2023Updated: 21:29, 30 Sep 2023

Source:

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 02.10.23 17:08

It looks as though she has been fed and primed; a canny interviewer will get a suggestible person to agree to all kinds of embellishments and alterations, imo.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4426

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 02.10.23 20:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Listen to the interview!
Hazel Behan lived in the hotel where she worked.

Silentscope - That is why the posted Pictures are of a comparable Flat for Sale in the very same Buildings, Praia da Rocha, which was Built in 1993 and renovated in 2021. 25 other views of the Flat and Balcony can be seen here.

Source:

Post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] refers.
For example only.

Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top