The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  Mm11

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  Mm11

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  Regist10

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  Empty VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.

Post by HiDeHo 11.04.12 1:11

RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  Empty Re: VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.

Post by Guest 11.04.12 9:26

HiDeHo wrote:RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.

Hi, very good video, as all yours are! I was moved by the new drawing of Madeleine, something so sad about her... I saw another good video from you on the site of Anna Andress, is it true that I can see it (out of England) but UK based computers can't?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

about the extensive search for Madeleine, and the Mccanns denying that. (most recently in the Swedish/Norwegian interview).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  Empty Re: VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.

Post by russiandoll 11.04.12 9:31

I wonder did the PJ ever consider using actors after it was clear there would be no participation in a reconstruction by the tapas bunch?
It would have been very interesting to see the contrast with the group's own documentary, especially that glaring difference between the Smith sighting re the way the child was carried, changed for their own reconstruction to match JTs sighting.
While using actors a poor 2nd choice, if it the taped sections had been subtitled by their respective witness statements to show that the group's actions corresponded to their signed words, inculding the changes and consistencies.......it would have been hard work to produce, but the visual impact made could have been huge...I wonder why it was considered and put aside [expense maybe ?], or not considered at all if that was the case ?

The intro could have stated why actors ahd to be used, with the disadvantages of that set-up and the reasons why given, why the tapas lot had declined to take part and why the police thought it would be more valuable. It could have been televised unlike one using the tapas group.....it might have shown a wider public what the problems were with the account they gave for that evening.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 11.04.12 10:15

I think we all know and understand that the real reason, unstated for obvious reasons, that the PJ wanted them and only them to do a reconstruction was to conclusively prove their collective statements, timeline etc to be a crock of BS. And of course the McCanns and their tapas pals know this very well too hence the reluctance.

It's interesting watching the Sky News interview there - Gerry trying his hand at answering like a politician and Kate pipes up like Kevin the teenager more or less saying "It's so unfair!!!". Amazing how they are concerned at the potential media circus only when they aren't in control. And I've met and seen many arrogant people in my time but this couple - especially Kate - really take first prize.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.04.12 10:30

russiandoll wrote:

The intro could have stated why actors ahd to be used, with the disadvantages of that set-up and the reasons why given, why the tapas lot had declined to take part and why the police thought it would be more valuable. It could have been televised unlike one using the tapas group.....it might have shown a wider public what the problems were with the account they gave for that evening.

I suspect if the Yard and Oporto were to fail this time round to obtain 9 EAWs for their return for reconstruction, I would think they might use substitutes. If, as you said, they explain at the start why substitutes were used instead, then it doesnt matter what people's perception is going to be when they see the reconstruction in image, the opening message that the mccanns and friend had repeatedly refused to participate despite meeting their conditions, and despite their bleating on about their willing to cooperate with the Police, then that would be a potent message.

Oh, HdH, another excellent piece as usual. TY.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 11.04.12 10:40

There is nothing to say the police HAVEN'T done a reconstruction with actors for their own purposes. Or even SY for that matter.

We mustn't make he mistake of thinking we've got a clue about what has or hasn't been done winkwink

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 11.04.12 10:54

Smokeandmirrors wrote:There is nothing to say the police HAVEN'T done a reconstruction with actors for their own purposes. Or even SY for that matter.

We mustn't make he mistake of thinking we've got a clue about what has or hasn't been done [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's true that some attempt at a reconstruction may have been made but I feel it's of little true value without the "real" players. All it could do is highlight the inconsistencies - of which most of us are already aware. And as been ably demonstrated by team McCann they are pretty good at getting away with inconsistencies. But to be actively taking part in a reconstruction and then to hit a snag because collective timings do not allow for certain versions of events to take place - and then to have police ask gently to clarify things and then to see that still further adjustment leaves little or no widnow for an abduction to take place - that's what I am convinced the goal has to be and particularly why team McCann refuse to take part and still manage to paint themselves as victims.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 11.04.12 11:08

It's blatantly obvious that the timeline given by T9 for that hour or more would not fit with what the police already know.

The Carpenter's statements are referred to in the files but have not been released. The Irwins were there at the tapas at the same time and there is little doubt imo that they were also interviewed, as well as other portions of statements from, possibly, waiters etc.

Without access to those statements and the content, the McCanns and tapas 7 do not know what the police know from those other statements and cannot put together a contrived timeline reconstruction prior to re-enacting it in PdL

There may be a statement from someone in reception with comments about their comings and goings that night (or any other time).

The McCanns can only work with what they know...and thats not enough.

With a reconstruction, the police are giving them the opportunity to explain their activity that night to eliminate the accusations, but I doubt the T9 would see it that way for obvious reasons.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.04.12 12:17

Smokeandmirrors wrote:There is nothing to say the police HAVEN'T done a reconstruction with actors for their own purposes. Or even SY for that matter.

We mustn't make he mistake of thinking we've got a clue about what has or hasn't been done winkwink

I suspect people are not wrong to think the Police had done a reconstruction using their own men, maybe even from their workforce. They would have to if they are to work out the scenarios.

But so far there isn't any official version put out for the public, at least not that I know of.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 11.04.12 13:07

aiyoyo wrote:

I suspect people are not wrong to think the Police had done a reconstruction using their own men, maybe even from their workforce. They would have to if they are to work out the scenarios.

But so far there isn't any official version put out for the public, at least not that I know of.

Quite so, and I really don't think that if the police have any evidentially substantial material that would be admissible in a court of law, that they would reveal their hand. Clearly when the police files were made public, they only released information that would not be included in a possible future trial, which leads one to suspect that what they retained is admissible at some level. We must trust that this material, whatever it is, has been further examined and added to!

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 11.04.12 15:08

aiyoyo wrote:

We mustn't make he mistake of thinking we've got a clue about what has or hasn't been done [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You mean the last portion of my video ISN'T the Official version?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 11.04.12 15:48

Here's one uploaded by xklamation

McCann couple & Tapas 7 Virtual Reconstruction

Made by Pedro Gamito and Paulo Sargento, with a team from Lusófona University. Circa 2008.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 11.04.12 19:32

HiDeHo wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

You mean the last portion of my video ISN'T the Official version?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know perfectly well HiDeHo, that it is completely libellous and defamatory to suggest that the Benny Hill theme tune is the sort of music that the Tapasniks would be scuttling around to. They are far too "classy" for that sort of caper, as well you know. Tsk. music In fact I am surprised they haven't had their own piece composed to accompany their highly responsible manoeuvres.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.04.12 21:06

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

You know perfectly well HiDeHo, that it is completely libellous and defamatory to suggest that the Benny Hill theme tune is the sort of music that the Tapasniks would be scuttling around to. They are far too "classy" for that sort of caper, as well you know. Tsk. music In fact I am surprised they haven't had their own piece composed to accompany their highly responsible manoeuvres.

: laugh HdH, yours is an awesome video. I wonder whether those in UK can open up the link? If not, it would be such a pity.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by justme3 11.04.12 21:35

What I've never understood is, why didn't the T7 agree to a reconstruction UNLESS Gerry and Kate attends?? What ARE they afraid of? Why are they so under the McCann's control? A child has disappeared off the face of the earth, and if any of the T9 are telling the truth, then they have nothing to fear. I am of the opinion, if a child goes missing, then anyone who has nothing to hide, would go to the end of the earth to assist.
justme3

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 11.04.12 22:49

aiyoyo wrote:
: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] HdH, yours is an awesome video. I wonder whether those in UK can open up the link? If not, it would be such a pity.

Don't worry aiyoyo, we can open it in UK (at the moment anyway!) Very good it is too. Lovely to see them wriggling, in the days before they had got control of the old body language!
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 12.04.12 11:25

justme3 wrote:What I've never understood is, why didn't the T7 agree to a reconstruction UNLESS Gerry and Kate attends?? What ARE they afraid of? Why are they so under the McCann's control? A child has disappeared off the face of the earth, and if any of the T9 are telling the truth, then they have nothing to fear. I am of the opinion, if a child goes missing, then anyone who has nothing to hide, would go to the end of the earth to assist.

I wonder if any of them apart from the McCann's have ever returned to Portugal?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 12.04.12 14:03

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

You know perfectly well HiDeHo, that it is completely libellous and defamatory to suggest that the Benny Hill theme tune is the sort of music that the Tapasniks would be scuttling around to. They are far too "classy" for that sort of caper, as well you know. Tsk. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] In fact I am surprised they haven't had their own piece composed to accompany their highly responsible manoeuvres.

Smokeandmirrors..

Following your comment about having their own music I decided to make a one minute video using Pink Panther Theme which turned into 11 minutes....so 24 hrs later I finally uploaded it.

Movie Maker has had enough and gone on strike. I am down to 5% of my storage on laptop, defragging has become an impossibility, and I have to spend time deleting more than 100 GBs of videos, photos and info I have saved for reference.

It didn't want to save the Every Picture video as I had run out of space!

I would appreciate if you don't give me any more inspiration over the next little while![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 12.04.12 15:21

Glad to have been of assistance to your creative flair! big grin Can you not save some of your data onto a memory stick or disc? Seems a shame to lose what you have worked hard at.

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 12.04.12 16:13

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Glad to have been of assistance to your creative flair! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Can you not save some of your data onto a memory stick or disc? Seems a shame to lose what you have worked hard at.

I have everything backed up on a 'Click Free' but its not in the same format as having it in folders on the laptop and when I am creating videos I need to be able to access immediately (before I forget) the picture or the video that I am looking for.

My saved videos alone are about 50GB and pictures about 30GB but with Windows Movie Maker, if I remove a picture or video from my computer that is being used in a video that is in process (I have many started and not yet completed) then it wont be available for the video (it shows an X)

Never mind, I'll go through them all one by one...or get another laptop! (which sounds like the best idea! Though I moved out of my old one in December for the same reason! )[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 12.04.12 16:19

HiDeHo
Can I just say your videos are superb. A lot of people see them on the interweb and I am positive your work has enlightened many people. Keep up the good work.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 12.04.12 22:19

anil39200 wrote:HiDeHo
Can I just say your videos are superb. A lot of people see them on the interweb and I am positive your work has enlightened many people. Keep up the good work.

Ditto.

Isn't it amazing how much info is available for these compositions. It truly is unprecedented. Well done HiDeHo, I only wish I was technical enough to solve your data overload problems!

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 12.04.12 22:53

Even Photobucket a few minutes ago decided I have reached my limit (which is a LOT!)

Not to worry.

Part of the problem is dealing with videos, they are large anyway. A bad memory means I often download more than once placing in different folders.

Each video has to be converted, sometimes twice, sometimes several videos to each compilation...its then added to WMM where I need to continuously save as its in progress..sometimes about 20 times.

Once completed the new movie is saved and once uploaded I then save it directly from Youtube.

Then there is my music library which is from Youtube videos so I dont have to enter questionable sites so they have to be converted also.

I have just realised where my problem is...lol. I had never realised before that for a ten minute movie I probably have generated about (gets fingers and toes out)

eg 3 reference movies = 3

3 reference movies converted at least once = 3

5 music videos = 5

5 music videos converted = 5

Resulting converted movies stored in WMM = 8

Video in progress saved 15 times = 15

Finished video saved to computer = 1

Downloaded video from Youtube after upload = 1

Approx 41 video copies of the same material and that is without the Pictures....for ONE UPLOADED 10 min VIDEO!

Considering I am on my 63rd video (with many more not public) I have about 7,000 copies of videos containing the material USED in my HiDeHo videos...never mind the bulk that I keep for reference, or my addiction to downloading any video of music that I love (including Adam Faith!)

There is nothing technical in wondering WHY my laptop has had its day in 3 months!

Thank you for bringing that to my attention Smokeandmirrors...I had NO idea!

Phootobucket panic over...Apparently I have reached the 2500 limit for one album...I can create a new sub album...Now I can sleep...lol
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.04.12 22:55

Far as I know you can buy external hard disk for storage. It's like a megasize USB which people use as a backup in case people's PC goes kaput. I am out of date now, but quite some years ago I bought a samsung 160gb one for about $100 but I am told you can try one 4 or 5x the capacity now and the price has come down considerably.. What I got was sized like an iphone. Not sure what size it it now. Maybe newer version is slimmer and much cheaper these days.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 12.04.12 23:45

HiDeHo

Am I correct in thinking that you do not have all those excellent videos, that you have spent hundreds of hours of devoted effort on, properly backed-up? If not, I strongly urge you to do so as soon as possible. All you data is stored on your computer's internal hard drive, and hard drives fail. That's not being alarmist, it's a fact. They work, after a while they falter then they fail. If you do not have that data copied and stored elsewhere you lose it all. It may be possible to recover some, but that is a complicated and expensive process with no guarantee of success. Back in the day there used to be a nerd joke - 'there are two types of people, those that have lost data, and those that have not lost data yet.' It is essential you back up.

You need to buy an external hard drive. They are very cheap these days (relatively), £100 will get you a Terabyte drive or bigger (1 terabyte = 1,000 gigabytes), shop around and find one to suit. Plug it in (by USB) and copy your internal hard drive onto it. If you're not sure how to do that (although it is very straightforward) there will be freeware software to do it, but I presume you are using a Windows PC and I haven't used one of them for a long time so don't know names of programmes. Perhaps someone here does? There are also back-up programmes that will constantly update your external drive as you use your computer so you always have a copy. Because hard drives do fail! Sometimes without warning, so anyone reading this who has not backed-up, please do so as soon as possible.

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Activity : 217

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top