The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 35 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 35 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 35 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 35 Regist10

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 35 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Verdi 10.08.20 0:56

Seriously, as I said up-page, why is The Sun continuing this worthless blog update of no news news. As I write..

5 minutes ago

CHRISTIAN B'S EYES 'CHILLED ME TO THE BONE'

A Brit woman whose parents hosted Christian B as a lodger has said his eyes “chilled her to the bone”.

Angie Dawes, then 32, said the 43-year-old stayed with her family after suddenly arriving in their remote Portuguese village.

“I met him at my parents’ house. Even though he was polite, on every occasion he was weird,” she said.

“He was memorable to look at. The blond hair with striking blue eyes.

“But he would just stare at me in a sleazy way for a minute or two without saying a word and not release his gaze.

“It was bizarre and made me feel very uncomfortable. His eyes chilled me to the bone.”

Is the remnant of the disgraced (yes, I too can use platitudes) Metodo3 still in action?

Of course I refer to Julian Peribañez whom, despite his past shame, continues to work tirelessly in support of the McCann faction, as evidenced by his prominence in the Netflix documentary. The documentary in which the McCanns declined to participate, or even acknowledge, even though it heavily promoted their version of events.

It does appear to be rather a coincidence that all these 'witnesses' suddenly appear from the blue with tales of the unexpected. Just like back in the years 2007 and 2008 when Metodo3 were so actively perverting the course of justice and breaking Portuguese law by meddling with a live investigation.

#makesyerfonkdunnit

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Cazz09 likes this post

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 35 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by sharonl 10.08.20 19:35

Verdi wrote:

CHRISTIAN B'S EYES 'CHILLED ME TO THE BONE'

A Brit woman whose parents hosted Christian B as a lodger has said his eyes “chilled her to the bone”.

Angie Dawes, then 32, said the 43-year-old stayed with her family after suddenly arriving in their remote Portuguese village.

“I met him at my parents’ house. Even though he was polite, on every occasion he was weird,” she said.

“He was memorable to look at. The blond hair with striking blue eyes.

“But he would just stare at me in a sleazy way for a minute or two without saying a word and not release his gaze.

“It was bizarre and made me feel very uncomfortable. His eyes chilled me to the bone.”

What a creepy little man. Did he also circle his nipple whilst putting his finger in and out of his mouth whilst ogling 3 year olds?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Milo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 10.08.20 21:38

" He was memorable to look at " 

So memorable it's taken her all this time to " remember " him ? 

I wonder how much that " memory " cost ?

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 10.08.20 21:46

What were her parents doing, taking him in anyway?

Did they know him? Or did they just take a total stranger into their home? Did they check him out first?

What happened when he left? Did burglar Bruckner take the family silver with him?

Didn't he have a camper van to stay in?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Milo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 11.08.20 9:10

Wolters went back to work on the 9th, not heard him freshly quoted yet. Is XY on tomorrow?
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.08.20 12:28

I've seen this mug-shot so many times I'm seeing the bloke everywhere I go - even in my sleep. No surprising folk think they recognize him, because they do!

I think this latest joy ride has run it's course. Can't say I'm sorry, it was becoming more ridiculous by the day, or in the case of the Sun - by the hour.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.08.20 15:57

You can always rely on the Martin Brunt of SkyNews to have the last word on the case of Madeleine McCann .... Dial 'M' for Murdoch.

Breaking

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B's lawyer says main witness against him is not reliable

A German prosecutor says he believes that Christian B, who cannot be fully identified, abducted Madeleine.

Martin Brunt - Crime correspondent

Thursday 13 August 2020 15:15, UK

The lawyer for the suspect in the Madeleine McCann case believes the main witness against him is a criminal who swapped information for police favours.

Friedrich Fulscher said the informant who claimed suspect Christian B confessed his guilt to him may have done so purely to get help.

The witness is thought to have told detectives that Christian B, a German drifter, told him in a bar that he knew what had happened to Madeleine, who vanished from a Portuguese holiday apartment in 2007.

Mr Fulscher believes the informant may later, in return, have got early release from a sentence he was serving in a foreign country.

Mr Fulscher told Sky News: "If this is the same person, I think it's the worst witness you can get. A human who has spent his whole life cheating people for his own benefit is never a reliable witness."

Christian B, who cannot be fully identified under German privacy law, is the target of a German prosecutor who has said he believes he abducted and killed Madeleine, but he hasn't got enough evidence to charge him.

The prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said this week that he would not let the investigation drift on and would announce any decision to drop it.

Mr Fulscher said such a development would be too late to restore Christian B's reputation, as many people would always consider him responsible for Madeleine's disappearance.

Verdi wrote:  The podcast is a bit more interesting. Click on link below..

Listen to "Madeleine McCann: Will we ever know what happened to her? | 5 June 2020" on Spreaker.

He said: "If you pee in the same place long enough it will stink. And that's definitely what's happening in the Christian B case. He won't be able to lead a normal life at any point, without being recognised and facing hostility.

"A prosecutor who goes public (during an investigation) knows that. He can destroy a reputation and it was taken very lightly in this case."

https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bs-lawyer-says-main-witness-against-him-is-not-reliable-12048504

Another non-event.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.08.20 16:29

Was it just me, or did Brunt look fairly miserable, and have to choose his words carefully?

All it needs now is for Fülscher to say something along the lines of "It is not even clear that there was an abduction", though his comment about not having been served with any evidence by the Staatsanwalt, and that CB has not been spoken to by anyone, either state prosecutor or police is fairly indicative of their total lack of anything.

And where would they get the evidence from anyway ?
The PJ?   BritPol at the scene ?  Private Fraudsters investigators ?
Tricky, since the PJ found absolutely nothing, the BritPol supporters found even less, and even their most senior and experienced advisor recommended focussing on the parents.

And no one. Not anyone, anywhere, ever during the past 13 years and a bit has come up with any evidence at all.
And even among the several rabid supporters, not one has articulated even a vague idea of how an abduction might have happened, given the impossibly tight time-line imposed on the whole farago by the Mccanns and the Tapas 7 themselves.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.08.20 16:34

I think he was choosing his words very carefully and being a trifle contradictory - in short, read between the lines.

That's why I thought the podcast to be of interest.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.08.20 16:55

I've just listened to bit of it, Thanks for the link/.

Hadn't realised that Brunt was now saying there was no evidence of anything.  
"little girl simply vanished into thin air". 
"No trace of evidence"
"Nobody knows at all, in terms of firm evidence, what happened to her..."

He is of course only partly correct.
Someone knows, and the dogs provided significant evidence. Whether it can stand alone in a court of law is an entirely separate matter.
And there is significant evidence of so many deliberate untruths as to give an reasonable person a clear lead in any investigation.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Jill Havern, wjk, Silverspeed and talby66 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.08.20 22:12

And on Sky news later this evening, H. Fülscher, CB's defence lawyer was actually shown being interviewed by Brunt.

This late version included the two bits quoted above, and then a face to face between Brunt and Hr F.
One question only and one answer were broadcast.

In fact H. Fülscher had spent much of the afternoon making sure the English subtitles were correct on the entire interview, and as you may imagine he is not impressed, but like all of us not surprised, that the interesting bits of what he had to say were simply edited out.

Brunt and Sky and whoever is controlling them dare not let an alternative narrative be articulated.  Even after 13 years.

He did not know, but does now, that Brunt has "Form" for driving a pensioner to suicide.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Jill Havern, wjk and Silverspeed like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.08.20 22:21

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.08.20 22:51

Martin Brunt: Christian B. is serving sentences for rape and drug trafficking. He is yet to be questioned about Madeleine McCann.

He hasn't been questioned? How long has it been since this whole story broke out? 2 and a half months?

If the German prosecutor has evidence that Brueckner killed Madeleine McCann, how come he hasn't been interviewed by the German authorities?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.08.20 7:29

Because as Brunt is now saying [see above]

"little girl simply vanished into thin air". 
"No trace of evidence"
"Nobody knows at all, in terms of firm evidence, what happened to her..."

And that is the issue
There IS NO EVIDENCE of an abduction
There IS NO EVIDENCE that Madeleine was killed (in the active sense of that word)

There IS EVIDENCE that her body lay for some considerable time in various places in the apartment
and then in the hire car.
There IS EVIDENCE that the parents and others invented stories about points of entry, time lines, photos,
and many other things.

And to reinforce the point, if the Staatsanwalt says he has evidence of a murder
from where did he get it?
The PJ, BritPol, 3 sets of fraudulent private investigators, herds of acolytes and supplicants 
writing in depth superficial books have come up with precisely NOTHING.

The State prosecutor must therefore have another independent source of evidence, which apparently to date has he has not shared with the PJ, the Portuguese Prosecutor, or Grange.

Yeah, Right !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Cammerigal and talby66 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 14.08.20 10:04

When the German bullshit starts to run out, time to bring back MWT to keep the journalistic income flowing.

Callum Hoare clearly not even up to speed on the case, as he does not seem to know that 'nick people even before they know they are nicked' Nicola Wall retired a year ago now, with DCI Mark Cranwell taking over the poisoned chalice. I know she sloped off with hardly a wimper rather than the blaze of glory when Redwood went and she took over, but even so.

As an aside, the 'nick people even before they know they are nicked' quote seems to have vanished into the ether. Stupid thing to have ever said, but I’m fairly sure it came from the article in Vogue, but it doesn't seem to be there any more.

Madeleine McCann: Police figures lay bare staggering amount spent on investigation

MADELEINE MCCANN disappeared in May 2007 and the Metropolitan Police have spent a staggering amount of money during the 13-year search for the youngster.

By Callum Hoare PUBLISHED: 16:30, Thu, Aug 13, 2020 | UPDATED: 16:53, Thu, Aug 13, 2020

Maddie vanished on May 3, 2007, from Apartment 5A of the Ocean Club resort of Praia da Luz, Portugal, while her parents ate dinner at a tapas restaurant with seven friends just metres away. In July, prosecutors in Germany revealed a heartbreaking twist to the investigation, announcing that Maddie is “assumed to be dead” and they have opened a murder investigation into a 43-year-old convicted sex offender, named as Christian B. It came following an appeal for information from British, Portuguese and German police regarding a campervan seen in the area of Praia da Luz around the time of the disappearance and a 30-minute call made to his phone before Maddie vanished.

The development led to three days of relentless excavations of a secluded holiday chalet in Seelze, outside Hanover, using ground-penetrating radar, sniffer dogs and a drone in a desperate hunt for crucial evidence against the prime suspect.

But still, no trace of Maddie has been found.

British police have been involved in the investigation from the start, but on May 12, 2011, the Met announced that, at the request of then Home Secretary Theresa May, it had agreed to bring its particular expertise to the case. 
The investigation, dubbed Operation Grange, continues to be funded by the Home Office as an open “missing person” investigation.

The Met confirmed to Express.co.uk that the total spend of the probe, from May 2011 to April 2020 was £12,124,870.46.

Scotland Yard’s involvement is led by the Specialist Crime Command unit and involved, in the first instance, an "investigative review".
This was a re-examination of all of the investigations that had been previously conducted into the circumstances of Maddie’s disappearance. 
It was initially led by Detective Chief Inspector Andrew Redwood and was supported by 35 members of staff.
In July 2013 the status of the Met’s enquiries changed to that of an active investigation, working with the Portuguese authorities to pursue specific lines of enquiry.

In December 2014, the case was handed over to Detective Chief Inspector Nicola Wall.
The Portuguese authorities retain the lead and the Met continues to work in support of them. 
The Met confirmed to Express.co.uk that a total of five officers are still assigned to Operation Grange – four detectives led by a senior investigating officer.
They would not comment further on the success of the operation.
Scotland Yard applies for funding every six months.
In February it was understood the Home Office received details of the Met’s anticipated spending on Operation Grange for 2020 - 2021.

It is not known how much the police asked for but a further £300,000 was awarded to the investigation last June.
The McCanns’ family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “It is good news that the Met Police are seeking a new budget to continue the search for Madeleine.”
Commissioner Cressida Dick previously said: “We have active lines of inquiries and I think the public would expect us to see those through.
"A very small team continues to work on this case with Portuguese colleagues and we have put in an application to the Home Office for further funding."
Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, have vowed to never give up the search for their daughter.

Speaking to Express.co.uk exclusively though, investigative journalist and former detective in the Surrey Police Mark Williams-Thomas questioned what the money had been spent on.
He said: “There was a considerable amount of support provided in the initial days, weeks, months and years of the investigation. 
“But, thereafter, they provided support because they were sharing information and making enquiries on behalf of the Portuguese for the British elements of the inquiry. 
“One of the biggest questions I cannot answer is where on Earth £12million has been spent. 
“I am at a loss to explain the huge scale of that figure.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1322499/madeleine-mccann-operation-grange-met-police-scotland-yard-spending-portugal-spt
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.08.20 10:17

MWT reveals his total lack of management experience if he cannot see where £12m has gone.
9 years, team of 36, with full on-costs charged to the Home Office.
People often calculate the salary of a DC and multiply it by the numbers involved.
That is only a small part of the issue.

Full on-costs include much more than that.
An experienced DC, as they clearly all are on the Homicide [sic] command, in the Met is on £46,000.
There will have been a few DSgts, and a DI, plus the DCI
Multiply the basic DC salary by 36 and you have £1.8m p.a.
And that is just for starters.
Then add vehicles, admin support, Pension contributions, and all other on costs, and you are nearer
to £2.5 or £3m
Per annum !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 14.08.20 18:36

PeterMac wrote:MWT reveals his total lack of management experience if he cannot see where £12m has gone.
9 years, team of 36, with full on-costs charged to the Home Office.
People often calculate the salary of a DC and multiply it by the numbers involved.
That is only a small part of the issue.

Full on-costs include much more than that.
An experienced DC, as they clearly all are on the Homicide [sic] command, in the Met is on £46,000.
There will have been a few DSgts, and a DI, plus the DCI
Multiply the basic DC salary by 36 and you have £1.8m p.a.
And that is just for starters.
Then add vehicles, admin support, Pension contributions, and all other on costs, and you are nearer
to £2.5 or £3m
Per annum !

But what exactly are they doing to earn their salaries? They are after all, high ranking investigators and they must realise that there was no abduction. Are they really wasting time thumbing through false evidence that the well know will lead them nowhere? Are they really putting themselves on a wild goose chase knowing full well that they will find nothing?

thinking How much does it cost to pay a bunch of corrupt cops to keep quiet apart from feeding nonsense and false reports to the media?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Secondthoughts2 14.08.20 19:08

@ Peter Mac

Do you know of (or have you been involved with, during your time as a police officer) any case of a missing person (who went missing outwith UK) where such vast sums of money have been spent on a single case?

If not, why do you think this case has then been treated in this way with these vast sums thrown at it when there has obviously been no progress whatsoever by Metropolitan Police in all these years?
Secondthoughts2
Secondthoughts2

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.08.20 21:17

1.  NO.  Not within or without the UK. Ever.
Murders, yes.  Yorkshire Ripper, Black Panther, IRA, Islamic groups, et al, but they were clearly murders, and so would attract the brightest and best of the Homicide Command (Err,  ooops,  perhaps scrub that . . . Suddenly the Homicide Command is investigating a MisPer - normally dealt with by a local officer in conjunction with a junior from Social services)

2.  Don't know.   I have vague theories, but so far none have been confirmed in any way, and so are not worth repeating.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Secondthoughts2 14.08.20 22:26

@ Peter Mac

Thanks for reply.

The following part of your reply sums up pretty succinctly the enormity of the effort thrown at covering up for the good doctors!  As you also say, the exact reason for this remains unclear, or less clear...

'Suddenly the Homicide Command is investigating a MisPer - normally dealt with by a local officer in conjunction with a junior from Social services)'
Secondthoughts2
Secondthoughts2

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.20 2:00

I was just looking at the forum statistics.

It's pretty amazing to see the spike in the number of registered users, precisely when the media coverage of Christian Brueckner started.

Goes to show how this whole German affair reignited people's interest in the McCann case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.08.20 7:09

Neat piece, as always, from Natasha

https://www.portugalresident.com/maddie-suspects-lawyer-says-case-against-client-built-from-worst-witness-you-can-get/

The German lawyer of Maddie suspect Christian Brückner says the case against his client appears to have been built on testimony from the “worst witness you can get”.
Talking exclusively to Sky News, Friedrich Fülscher demolished the thesis that German prosecutors have the ‘concrete evidence’ they announced two months ago (click here).
He says he believes it came from a criminal “who swapped information for police favours”, explains Sky.
As Fülscher stressed: “A human who has spent his whole life cheating people for his own benefit is never a reliable witness.”
This is certainly the second time Friedrich Fülscher has appeared to be challenging German prosecutors to reveal the evidence they say they have against his client (click here).
And it appears to be the second time the response has been absolute silence.
Since Sky’s report went out – time and again over the course of Thursday – there have been no updates, rebuttals or indeed any comments at all from the Bundeskriminalamt (BKA) – the federal department of criminal police in Braunschweig that broke the news of its probe into Christian Brückner in dramatic style in June.
At the time, German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told Sky that “there are so many facts” that point to missing Madeleine being dead – with Christian Brückner in BKA’s sights for having “done the deed”.
None of these multiple facts however have ever been explained.
In the meantime, Brückner’s name has been ‘dragged through the mud’. Serving jail time for drug trafficking – and appealing a sentence for rape – he spends 23 hours a day in isolation due to the danger he faces as a result of all the ‘revelations’ of being attacked by other inmates.
Says his lawyer: “He won’t be able to lead a normal life at any point, without being recognised and facing hostility”.
Certainly Brückner is “ no ‘innocent lamb’, he has made many mistakes in his past which have been punished by the law – and that is completely right”, Fülscher told Sky’s Martin Brunt. But “that doesn’t mean that you can suddenly condemn him for things he hasn’t done”.
natasha.donn@algarveresident.com
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.08.20 17:18

Fülscher likes her style as well.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.08.20 2:21

So the show isn't quite over.

Whilst the nation melts under the scorching sun, drowns in the customary after downpour and continues to live in fear of life v. death, 'he who shouldn't be named' is alive an kicking.

Revealed: Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner was jailed for sexually abusing his ex-girlfriend's five-year-old daughter in a public park

Christian Brueckner assaulted ex-girlfriend's daughter, aged five, in public park
He took graphic photographs later discovered on his digital camera and laptop
The attack took place in 2013 when Brueckner was living in northern Germany

By Abul Taher for The Mail on Sunday

Published: 22:00, 15 August 2020 | Updated: 01:49, 16 August 2020

The prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann was jailed for sexually abusing the five-year-old daughter of a former girlfriend, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Christian Brueckner assaulted the youngster in a public park before taking graphic photographs that were later discovered on his digital camera and laptop as police investigated him over a separate claim of domestic violence.

The sex attack took place in 2013 when Brueckner was living in Braunschweig, northern Germany, and around the time that police searching for Madeleine – who vanished from her family’s apartment in the Portuguese holiday resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007 – had been given his name by a caller to the German equivalent of the BBC Crimewatch programme.

Brueckner, 43, who is serving a prison sentence for drugs offences, was publicly revealed as a suspect by German police in June.

While in Braunschweig, Brueckner ran a kiosk selling drinks and snacks. He was accused of assaulting the woman he lived with, Nakscije Miftari, who was not the mother of his victim.

During a raid on his flat, police seized a laptop and other devices on which they found the photographs.

Analysis of the images allowed the officers to identify the scene of the attack and the girl, who had moved to another part of Germany with her mother.

By then, however, Brueckner had fled to the Algarve in Portugal, where he had been living intermittently since the mid-1990s.

German authorities issued an EU-wide arrest warrant, but it was four years before officers in Portugal seized him after responding to reports that he had exposed himself to children at a park about 40 miles from Praia da Luz.

Brueckner, who is referred to as ‘Christian B’ by German justice officials, was extradited back to Germany, convicted and given a 15-month jail term in March 2017.

Thomas Klinge, the Chief Prosecutor in Hanover, said last night: ‘I can confirm that there was the child abuse case. Christian B was sentenced in 2017 for one year and three months.’

Friedrich Fulscher, Brueckner’s lawyer, declined to comment.

Brueckner was subsequently convicted of the rape in 2005 of a 72-year-old American woman at her apartment in Praia da Luz – close to where Madeleine, then aged three, disappeared two years later. He was given a seven-year sentence.

His lawyers have sought to have the rape conviction overturned due to a procedural error when he was extradited from Portugal to Germany in 2017.

The European Court of Justice has issued a non-binding written opinion rejecting their bid, with a final judgment expected in weeks.

Last month, German police searched a hut on an allotment near Hanover and excavated a cellar.

After Madeleine disappeared, Brueckner moved back to Germany and began living in the hut and working as a mechanic.

Officers have yet to search a second hut, also used as a home by Brueckner, on an allotment in Braunschweig.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8631335/Christian-Brueckner-jailed-sexually-abusing-ex-girlfriends-five-year-old-daughter.html

blah What's that got to do with anything?

So the bloke is bad news but until you can produce evidence he was involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann then it's irrelevant.

Boring!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.08.20 11:37

So where can this lead to anything other than a dead end?

I find very difficult to imagine this German bloke in a court in Portugal for the alleged killing of the most famous missing person on the planet.

It ain't happening, and it is unrealistic to think it will happen.

And if this story ends, what happens next? Are they going to find another patsy? How many criminals were in the area at the time that they can pick as their boogeymen?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top