The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 Regist10

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Verdi 06.09.20 0:24

Silentscope wrote:Verdi try the same search with another search Engine, I just clicked on the copied link from Maxheadroom, and that worked ok.

@Silentscope

What copied link from MaxHeadroom?

No, I won't search with another search engine.  It would be preferable if you accurately source your information and provide the forum with a direct link. 

If you have any problem with technical know-how then just ask for guidance.  We are at your service hat .

Thank you.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Guest 06.09.20 1:51

Where's Hans Wolters these days? Certainly not giving interviews with encrypted claims about "evidence"...

Is he finding that piece of evidence which will link the German individual to whatever crime he's supposed to have done? Or didn't he have enough evidence to say that Christian Brueckner killed Madeleine McCann?

I don't know what they think they are doing by keeping this nonsense in the media, but this will only lead to a dead end. There's only so much you can do before running out of scapegoats to fill in the shoes of the people who were responsible for Madeleine's disappearance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.09.20 1:56

pauloalexandre wrote:I don't know what they think they are doing by keeping this nonsense in the media, but this will only lead to a dead end. There's only so much you can do before running out of scapegoats to fill in the shoes of the people who were responsible for Madeleine's disappearance.

spin

eyebrows

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.09.20 9:45

So much for Sunday being a day of rest...

Brief translation:

CB had another Allotment in Braunschweig, he paid up his Membership and left in a hurry. He was seen digging up the floor of the Hut on his Site by other Tenants. The residents are surprised that no Police search has been carried out yet, but only a NO DRONE flying Zone was set up
The Police are giving out NO information as to what was found so far..

I hope this solves any problems Verdi.

Thanks to Pauloalexandre as he taught me how to do this.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2522

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.09.20 10:44

This is all in English and will answer many questions raised above.

Deutsche Welle - DW is also a source of English speaking news.

As you say, in Maddies case no Physical Evidence has been reported or leaked pointing to any connection so far to CB.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 06.09.20 12:39

The parents and their group of friends need to be investigated again. The German suspect hasn't been charged because they have no solid evidence what a farce

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Silverspeed and NeeNee like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.09.20 14:20

Silentscope wrote:I hope this solves any problems Verdi.

Thanks to Pauloalexandre as he taught me how to do this.

1st video - A report from German tabloid Bild.

2nd video - An Australian sort of documentary, snatching bits and pieces from reportage over the years. Some months ago another Australian documentary was televised. It was grossly edited and gave a very false impression of the case of missing Madeleine McCann.

3rd video - An English speaking German news outlet. Have you seen the reportage of the case by the English speaking Spanish news outlet, the Olive Press?

In short, all media reportage no different from the UK media reportage - misleading, inaccurate speculative sensationalism - what they don't know they invent.

Still, it's had the desired effect, it's got the spin whipped up into a frenzy again. Exactly what has been over the past 13+ years.

So no, the information does not answer any questions.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.09.20 14:28

ROSA wrote:The parents and their group of friends need to be investigated again. The German suspect hasn't been charged because they have no solid evidence what a farce

Exactly ROSA, what a farce!

But it's had the desired effect, taken the spotlight off the prime suspects - again.

They've perfected the art of deception, well almost - but for good hearted people who genuinely care. The thorn in the proverbial side.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

NeeNee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Secondthoughts2 06.09.20 19:26

'Brueckner is alleged to have had a 30-minute phone call outside the apartment building shortly before Madeleine went missing.'

I take it if police know that Brueckner had a thirty minute phone call outside the apartment building they know the exact time of this call, the from when to when of it?

And if they know this, and they are saying it was shortly before Madeleine disappeared then they know the time that she was taken from the apartment?

Would that be Kate McCann time they are basing this on?  That it ties in with Kate time?

I wonder where he was positioned outside the apartment when he made the 30 minute call, a long time to be hanging around with all comings and goings at 5A

Would be interesting if the police would give the exact time of this call - like that will ever happen
Secondthoughts2
Secondthoughts2

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.09.20 20:13

A 30 minute call...

Hello...

Yeah... I'm in... that patio door was open as you said... the Dad was in then out and was having a chin-wag for 10 minutes outside but luckily I hid behind the door... you know how thin I am....
So... what now... rob the place.... burgle it?...

Yeah....

Oh... wait... there are children here.... three... one in a bed and two in cots... I can't see properly... it's a bit dark... I just opened the window and curtains.... that's better.... 

Great.. nab one.... we can sell her to... I don't know... Belgians or Moroccans or the Hilary Clinton pizza gang....

Good idea.... oh wait... there is a window and curtains....

Just whoosh them.... but don't touch anything.

OK...

Wait.... there's someone else coming...

Oh no!!!!

It's OK I was behind the door and he never opened it properly and he never looked in...

OK...

I'm out now.... I have the child in my arms... have you ever seen Frankenstein? The scene with the dead child? 
Well That's the way I'm carrying her but I don't want to draw attention to myself....
Got to go.... battery is running out...

(obviously there was another 28 minutes of stuff I left out).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.09.20 20:31

@"Secondthoughts2”

Police previously said a phone linked to Brueckner had received a 30-minute call between 7.32pm and 8.02pm on the night Madeleine disappeared from the Ocean Club apartment complex.
Scotland Yard took the unusual step of releasing two mobile telephone numbers as part of an appeal to end the 13-year mystery on June 4. The first number [url=tel:+315 912 730 680]+315 912 730 680[/url] is believed have been used by the prime suspect. He received a call from another Portuguese number [url=tel:+ 351 916 510 683]+ 351 916 510 683[/url] while in the Praia de Luz area. 

Personally, I am still waiting for the ex Met Mr MW Thomas to provide the rest of the story about the other user being a Pedo on the Darknet!
Or it was Nicole F helping him to commit a Burglary?
Or was it Julia talking over a big Drug deal?

Or is it “Rollocks” ??? To use the Forumspeak?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 06.09.20 20:56

Lets start with "The night Madeleine disappeared", many of us now believe that it wasn't and therefore Madeleine had gone 4 days before the call was made.

The McCanns and their friends also made calls during the holiday, but as we know, they deleted all their mobile phone data.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Silverspeed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.09.20 21:12

The withholding of information on the Family and Friends before they went on Holiday- to the PJ speaks lots to me...

Medical, Financial and Social reasons may be relevant.

But no one wants to bother?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.09.20 21:15

BlueBag wrote:A 30 minute call...

Hello...

Yeah... I'm in... that patio door was open as you said... the Dad was in then out and was having a chin-wag for 10 minutes outside but luckily I hid behind the door... you know how thin I am....
So... what now... rob the place.... burgle it?...

Yeah....

Oh... wait... there are children here.... three... one in a bed and two in cots... I can't see properly... it's a bit dark... I just opened the window and curtains.... that's better.... 

Great.. nab one.... we can sell her to... I don't know... Belgians or Moroccans or the Hilary Clinton pizza gang....

Good idea.... oh wait... there is a window and curtains....

Just whoosh them.... but don't touch anything.

OK...

Wait.... there's someone else coming...

Oh no!!!!

It's OK I was behind the door and he never opened it properly and he never looked in...

OK...

I'm out now.... I have the child in my arms... have you ever seen Frankenstein? The scene with the dead child? 
Well That's the way I'm carrying her but I don't want to draw attention to myself....
Got to go.... battery is running out...

(obviously there was another 28 minutes of stuff I left out).

spit coffee Brilliant - post of the entire thread!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.09.20 21:38

Silentscope wrote:The withholding of information on the Family and Friends before they went on Holiday- to the PJ speaks lots to me...

Medical, Financial and Social reasons may be relevant.

But no one wants to bother?

What information?

I don't think you will find there was any withholding of information on the family/friends before they went on holiday.

Routine international policing protocol would be adopted. The authorities have no option but to cooperate if specific information is requested.

So much of this misinformation is the product of media speculation and internet gossip.

There is also confidentiality to consider, specific information relative to financial status, health issues or any other strictly personal information would be excluded from the documentation published in the public domain, which opens doors to more speculation.

What if blah ....

It's been a long journey but I think here on CMOMM we've gone way beyond the garden fence gossip column.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Silentscope dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.09.20 0:42

sharonl wrote:Lets start with "The night Madeleine disappeared", many of us now believe that it wasn't and therefore Madeleine had gone 4 days before the call was made.

The McCanns and their friends also made calls during the holiday, but as we know, they deleted all their mobile phone data.

It's the McCann storyline. Adopted on the night of 3rd/4th May 2007, alive and kicking to this very day.

If and when the German authorities have some semblance of evidence that Germanman was involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann then .... fire! Otherwise stop the circus - for that is what this is.

A week or so ago Germanman was said to have been hiding under a slide in a playground, grabbing a little girl and exposing himself and/or playing with himself. Now he was said to be cavorting on a Portuguese beach, stark naked, grabbing a little girl and exposing himself and/or playing with himself.

Give me strength.

-------

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/viewtopic.php?t=16955

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 25.10.20 21:56

For what its worth, this is what appears on the BKA website

Disappearance of Madeleine McCANN in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on 03/05/2007 – call for witnesses

BKA and Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office are conducting investigative proceedings for suspected murder against a German suspect
On 03/05/2007, then 3-year-old Madeleine (Maddie) Beth McCANN disappeared without a trace from a hotel complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
In this connection, on behalf of Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office, the Bundeskriminalamt is conducting investigative proceedings for suspected murder against a 43-year-old German na- tional currently in detention in a different matter.
The suspect lived more or less permanently in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007. For several years, he lived in a house between Lagos and Praia da Luz, among other places. He had several oc- casional jobs, among other things in the gastronomy business, in the Lagos area in this time period. In addition, there is information suggesting that he also earned his living by committing criminal offences, such as burglaries of hotel complexes and holiday flats as well as trafficking in narcotic drugs.
Furthermore, the suspect was sentenced on numerous occasions to prison terms for sexual abuse of children in the past. This fact is probably not known to most of the contact persons.
The investigating authorities know of several vehicles used by him, his points of contact and a Por- tuguese mobile phone number.
The Bundeskriminalamt and Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office ask for your assistance in further clarifying the circumstances of the offence.
For information that leads to the investigation of the deed, a reward of € 10,000 is awarded. *
Bundeskriminalamt | Öffentlichkeitsfahndung | Juni 2020 1
Personal details
 Nationality: German  Sex: male
 Age: 43 years
 Time of offence: 03/05/2007
 Place of offence: Praia da Luz, Portugal
In order to clarify the circumstances of the offence, it is of particular importance to establish the actual whereabouts of the suspect at the presumed time of offence (between 21:10 hrs and 22:00 hrs on the day of the offence).
At the time in question, the suspect used a dark coloured Jaguar XJR 6. We do not hold any infor- mation on the specific registration of the vehicle before the offence was committed. The last known registration after the day of the offence was a city of Augsburg registration. He also used a white and yellow VW T3 Westfalia with a Portuguese registration. There is information suggesting that he may have used one of these vehicles to commit the offence.
In addition, he almost certainly used the Portuguese mobile phone number + 351 912 730 680 in the time period in question. On 03/05/2007, there was a phone call with a so far unidentified per- son in the area of Praia da Luz at the material time. The conversation partner used the Portuguese phone number + 351 916 510 683. The user of this number is considered an important witness, but was not staying in the area at the time of the call.
 Can you provide information on the vehicles used by the suspect and/or have you seen the vehicles in the beginning of May 2007? Do you know where these vehicles were parked in the aforementioned time period?
 Can you provide information on the above-mentioned telephone numbers and/or the persons using these numbers in May 2007?
 Can you provide information on the houses and rooms in the photographs or on other points of contact?
Bundeskriminalamt | Öffentlichkeitsfahndung | Juni 2020 2
 Did you also stay in the Algarve in the beginning of May 2007 and do you still have image material, such as holiday photographs and videos, from that time?
 Did you have contact with persons who have links to the vehicles, buildings and tele- phone numbers shown? Can you provide information on their whereabouts in the be- ginning of May 2007?
 Have you yourself possibly been the victim of an offence committed by this person?
 Furthermore, there is reason to assume that there are other persons, apart from the sus- pect, who have concrete knowledge of the course of the crime and maybe also of the place where the body was left. We explicitly ask these persons to contact us and provide information.
Upon request, it is also possible to check whether this information can be treated as confidential!
Photographs and videos can be uploaded to the BKA-Hinweisportal (reporting platform) at bka.hinweisportal.de.
Detailed information on the vehicles:
Verhicle 1:
Colour:
Registration number
Whereabouts
Colour:
Registration number
Whereabouts
Please note:
Jaguar XJR 6
Dark red / yellow
The last know registration after the day of the offence was a city of Augsburg registration The whereabouts of the vehicle are known
White / yellow
In May 2007, the vehicle carried Portuguese number plates
The whereabouts of the vehicle are known
The suspect was not the vehicle keeper. The vehicle keeper can be ruled out as a suspect.
Verhicle 2 VW T3 Westfalia
We kindly ask you to contact the Bundeskriminalamt at phone number + 49 (0) 611 / 55 -18444 or any other police office should you have any information.
Bundeskriminalamt | Öffentlichkeitsfahndung | Juni 2020 3
* The award and distribution of the reward will be decided with the exclusion of legal recourse. The reward is intended only for private individuals not involved in the crime and not for public officials whose professional duties include the prosecution of criminal offences.
Please contact us by e-mail. Send E-Mail Office in charge of the matter:
Bundeskriminalamt Wiesbaden
Telephone number: +49 611 55 - 18444
You can also contact any other police office to provide information.
Bundeskriminalamt | Öffentlichkeitsfahndung | Juni 2020
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.10.20 14:04

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-launch-final-22911206

BKA 'trying' to go to Portugal.

But if they concentrate on 10pm Thursday 3/5/7 they have no hope of getting an answer.

The question is NOT 
"Which paedophile abducted Madeleine between 2115 and 2118 on Thursday 3/5/7 ?"

The question is
WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE BETH MCCANN?

And that gives you a very different answer
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.10.20 11:05

PeterMac wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-launch-final-22911206

BKA 'trying' to go to Port
The question is NOT 
"Which paedophile abducted Madeleine between 2115 and 2118 on Thursday 3/5/7 ?"
The question is
WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE BETH MCCANN?
And that gives you a very different answer
https://www.portugalresident.com/police-run-into-brick-wall-in-bid-to-solve-maddie-murder/

Police “run into brick wall” in bid to solve Maddie ‘murder’

By
 Natasha Donn
 -

27th October 2020

German and British police have been in Portugal trying to solidify the ‘theory’ that German pedophile Christian Brückner murdered Madeleine McCann in Portugal and disposed of her body (click here).
But the reality, say all reports, is that ‘evidence’ implicating Brückner remains purely circumstantial.
The Sun has cited a source ‘close to the investigation’ saying “leads have dried up catastrophically” to the point the probe could be closed by the New Year.
The source added that the lack of new clues has come as “no surprise to the Portuguese team who worked on the original investigation” as they believed for a long time that the investigation into Brückner “is effectively a wild goose chase”, adds the Independent.
Brückner’s lawyer Friedrich Fülscher thinks it much darker than a wild goose chase – supporting the theory put forwards that this has been a calculated witch-hunt, determined to offload guilt onto a convenient scapegoat.
Talking about the convicted pedophile being targeted as the likely abductor of Madeleine, aged 3, 13 years ago, former PJ coordinator Gonçalo Amaral said earlier this year that the only factor that would make him ‘more perfect for the crime’ would be if he was dead (click here).
There has never been any doubt in Amaral’s mind – and the minds of many others who have painstakingly researched this baffling mystery – that the revelations about Brückner would ultimately lead nowhere.
But that hasn’t stopped papers like Correio da Manhã today suggesting police are still trying to blame other sex crimes on the 43-year-old German, who is currently in prison in Kiel, serving out a sentence for the rape of an elderly American in Praia da Luz in 2005.
As one of the core group of the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann (CMoMM) forum – himself a retired police officer – has commented: “No investigation will ever get anywhere if it asks the wrong question. The BKA (German police) and Grange (British police), and for a time the PJ, are still asking: “Of all the paedophiles in Europe, which one abducted Madeleine between 9:18pm and 9:20pm on Thursday 3rd May 2007 ?” The question needs to be rephrased.“What happened to Madeleine ?”
natasha.donn@algarveresident.com
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern, sparkyhorrox, Silverspeed and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top