The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Operation Grange to receive extra £150k - Sky News - Page 3 Mm11

Operation Grange to receive extra £150k - Sky News - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Operation Grange to receive extra £150k - Sky News - Page 3 Mm11

Operation Grange to receive extra £150k - Sky News - Page 3 Regist10

Operation Grange to receive extra £150k - Sky News

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Operation Grange to receive extra £150k - Sky News - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation Grange to receive extra £150k - Sky News

Post by Verdi 19.11.18 12:06

The Daily Tablet wrote:The specifics of the leads have not been made public over fears the suspects will go into hiding.

big grin Mr Mrs bounce m1264 tongue sarcastic tease  laugh hysterical rotfl exalt shark

flag

So, where have the suspects been this past eleven and a half years - the lawless hills of Portugal?  If their identity is known and they're under surveillance, it'll be a bit difficult for them to go into hiding wouldn't it rolleyes ?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange to receive extra £150k - Sky News - Page 3 Empty Operation Grange

Post by willowthewisp 19.11.18 17:20

Verdi wrote:
The Daily Tablet wrote:The specifics of the leads have not been made public over fears the suspects will go into hiding.

big grin Mr Mrs bounce m1264 tongue sarcastic tease  laugh hysterical rotfl exalt shark

flag

So, where have the suspects been this past eleven and a half years - the lawless hills of Portugal?  If their identity is known and they're under surveillance, it'll be a bit difficult for them to go into hiding wouldn't it rolleyes ?
Silly Verdi,they currently have Three distinguished Officers from Operation Grange monitoring the situation of the Suspects going into hiding,this as you know excludes Kate,Gerry and Tapas 7/9 as they are Not suspects or Person's of interest to Madeleine's case?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange to receive extra £150k - Sky News - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation Grange to receive extra £150k - Sky News

Post by NickE 19.11.18 17:39

I can not see how they would be able to prosecute any stranger in this case.
Amaral told us back in 2009 that all samples were destroyd in both UK and Portugal and there is no body, no traces of a break-in and no traces from some unknown perpetrator, no known witnesses to a crime, no confession.
Any ideas?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 19.11.18 18:19

Hi NickE,If it was me I would start with the "Sworn Testimonies",the Jemmied Shutters, changed stories as Police Officers are taught how to Twist manipulate spoken words to mean different outcomes to an event,to get to the Truth?

Apparently all,all methods are Fair in a case unsolved are they Not! 

Matt was close to breaking point in Portugal,as Why,what did he have to Fear if they had done "Nuffink wrong"?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 21.11.18 11:46

The thought just occurred, when Operation Grange finally concludes, there's nothing to say they have to declare their findings. Maybe the outcome will be along the lines of 'this is a private investigation, we have reported our findings to Madeleine's parents and it is their choice whether to disclose it.' To which of course the parents stay schtum. And basically the whole farce has been an exercise in criticising the Portuguese police, and they will just conclude that there were major failings and chances to catch the culprit were missed.
 The end. Depressing isn't it?
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.11.18 12:08

Would you believe there are still a few diehards out there who believe the Operation Grange is a legitimate review/investigation into the case of missing Madeleine McCann? 

Those few, who apparently have inside information, confirm (sort of indirectly) that the Grange is 'on the case' - operating and investigating in the right direction winkwink and on the verge of solving the case.  Of course they don't speak openly about this because they are not giving a running commentary sarcastic .

Meanwhile in the real world, day follows night and night follow day.

Hope springs eternal.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 21.11.18 12:17

Until recently I myself believed it to be the case. I used to know someone who had a friend working on operation Grange, who again made the same sort of assurances that the police weren't stupid and knew 'exactly who was responsible'. However I can't now see it as genuine. No idea if either my friend was lying, their friend, or indeed if Operation Grange at one point were heading down the 'truth' path and were then prevented from doing so!
nglfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.11.18 12:31

nglfi wrote:Until recently I myself believed it to be the case. I used to know someone who had a friend working on operation Grange, who again made the same sort of assurances that the police weren't stupid and knew 'exactly who was responsible'. However I can't now see it as genuine. No idea if either my friend was lying, their friend, or indeed if Operation Grange at one point were heading down the 'truth' path and were then prevented from doing so!
With a remit to 'investigate the abduction as though it happened in the UK', they were hardly ever heading down the 'truth' path...

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43460

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 21.11.18 14:18

nglfi wrote:Until recently I myself believed it to be the case. I used to know someone who had a friend working on operation Grange, who again made the same sort of assurances that the police weren't stupid and knew 'exactly who was responsible'. However I can't now see it as genuine. No idea if either my friend was lying, their friend, or indeed if Operation Grange at one point were heading down the 'truth' path and were then prevented from doing so!
Yes, it's probably nothing wrong with the Detectives but in a political infected case like this they are doing what they are told to do and not to do.
I asked the former Scotland Yard Detective Jon Wedger who was involved in the "Baby P" case and later forced to leave MET because he blow the whistle a question.
Very interesting answer.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 21.11.18 15:32

Jill Havern wrote:
With a remit to 'investigate the abduction as though it happened in the UK', they were hardly ever heading down the 'truth' path...
Well I mean at least initially, I suppose the police investigate a crime as reported, ie an abduction, until it becomes apparent that it is something else altogether. Which by the time Operation Grange was initiated, should have been abundantly clear to any law enforcement!!
nglfi

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top