The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 8 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 8 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 8 Regist10

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 8 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by Shibboleth 28.10.10 0:07

I still want to know just who released that "bus" video, and why. It hardly puts Gerry McCann in a positive light.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 8 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by kathyBelle 28.10.10 0:11

Shibboleth wrote:I still want to know just who released that "bus" video, and why. It hardly puts Gerry McCann in a positive light.

Hi Shibboleth, I always wondered that and I wondered why it was put on "You Tube". Unless it was, to show Gerry McCann in a bad light.

Whoever it was and I suspect it was one of the Tapas group, is obviously no friend of Gerry McCann's
kathyBelle

Activity : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.10 0:24

kathyBelle wrote:
Shibboleth wrote:I still want to know just who released that "bus" video, and why. It hardly puts Gerry McCann in a positive light.

Hi Shibboleth, I always wondered that and I wondered why it was put on "You Tube". Unless it was, to show Gerry McCann in a bad light.

Whoever it was and I suspect it was one of the Tapas group, is obviously no friend of Gerry McCann's

It was released by the McCanns themselves

Parents release final film of missing Maddie

Evening Times reporterShare [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]0 comments

29 May 2007

TWO video clips of missing Madeleine McCann have been released that show the youngster excitedly going off on her holiday to Portugal.

TWO video clips of missing Madeleine McCann have been released that show the youngster excitedly going off on her holiday to Portugal.

Her mother Kate has watched them regularly over the last 25 days because it is the last film taken of her daughter.

The pictures were released as Kate and husband Gerry prepare to fly to Rome to meet the Pope.

Mrs McCann wants to give Pope Benedict XVI a photograph of Madeleine and after the meeting the McCanns will hold a news conference for the international media to keep the spotlight on their daughter's abduction.

That has been helped by release of the video clips, which were captured on a friend's mobile.

One clip, lasting nine seconds, shows Madeleine clasping her pink Barbie rucksack and excitedly clambering up the steps to the aircraft to fly to Portugal.

Holding hands with another girl, she loses her footing and slips, grazing her shin on the third step.

But although she cut herself quite badly, she stops crying after only a few seconds - too busy looking forward to her holiday to stay upset for long.

In the images, Madeleine, now four, can be seen in pink shorts, a light pink top and trainers.

The other 13-second clip shows her sitting on an airport bus.

Speaking movingly about his daughter, Mr McCann said she was so thrilled about going to Portugal, she refused to get upset about hurting herself.

Holding the rucksack seen in the film, he said: "She was really brave. It was something that usually would have caused 10 minutes of crying rather than 10 seconds."

The family, including two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, were travelling in a group of 10 to the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.

The second film was captured by their friend as they were driven the short distance to the terminal in Portugal.

Madeleine, still holding her Barbie bag, can be seen swinging her legs as she sits next to her brother.

Today, Madeleine's parents, from Rothley, Leicestershire, were travelling to Rome to prepare for their meeting with the Pope.

It is the first time Mrs McCann has left Portugal since Madeleine was abducted 26 days ago.

Support for the McCanns has been worldwide, with the Find Madeleine internet website receiving more than 135million hits.

A suspected sighting in Morocco has been ruled out by Interpol after they reinterviewed the woman who claimed to have seen a little girl similar to Madeleine at a petrol station.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.10.10 1:37

One has often considered that Madeleine had an accident or was very ill early on during the holiday.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 28.10.10 2:57

Judge Mental wrote:One would suggest that the video of a child stumbling on the aeroplane steps was a much younger Madeleine, given the very short legs of the child. One cannot reconcile this video of a figure falling on the steps with the long-limbed child clutching the tennis balls in another photograph.

This has continued to puzzle me too Judge, why does the child in the tennis photo look to be at least a year older than the toddler in the video? Could it be that a young Madeleine image was photo-shopped onto the video so that she would look similar same age as in the poolside photo? When and who released the tennis balls photo, am I right in thinking it was Pat Perkins and, If so, how did she get it?

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.10.10 5:51

One often ponders upon Pat Perkins. One's wife quite often has her friends over in the middle of the week, but they tend to leave at an appropriate hour. One supposes they must have much earlier bedtimes than Pat Perkins and Kate McCann's mother seem to have had that night. Fortunately for the McCanns, Pat Perkins was able to rustle up friends in Portugal. Is she also the woman who rapidly put together a viral message to send around the internet?

One has to consider that this was an enormous liberty for anybody to take. Who was to know whether a telephone call demanding a ransom was yet to arrive?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.10.10 5:58

Tony Bennett wrote:
Judge Mental wrote:One would suggest that the video of a child stumbling on the aeroplane steps was a much younger Madeleine, given the very short legs of the child. One cannot reconcile this video of a figure falling on the steps with the long-limbed child clutching the tennis balls in another photograph.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but do we not see Madeleine on the airport 'bus dressed in exactly the same clothes as when she starts climbing up the aircraft steps?

I believe both clips are from the April/May 2007 holiday.

The absence of Madeleine's DNA in Portugal, a very significant fact in all of this, could be explained, partly, if she had died early in the holiday - as opposed to saying she never even got to Portugal.

On the subject of the tennis balls photo, I take it the surface (red sandy) matches the surface actually found on the Ocean Club tennis courts?

The trousers in the bus video are cropped and not as long as the trousers worn when stumbling on the steps. It would be odd for a child of her years to have changed clothing on such a short journey.

However, it is extremely bizarre to see the child climbing the steps and then immediately look at a photograph of Madeleine with the tennis balls.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.10.10 6:54

Autumn wrote:When and who released the tennis balls photo, am I right in thinking it was Pat Perkins and, If so, how did she get it?

Pat Perkins and the email campaigns

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42048

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 28.10.10 7:44

It is even more bizarre to collect a load of photographs of Madeleine and then discover that there are almost none of her as an almost-four-year-old. Practically every single photo ever released has been a cute baby picture of a much, much younger Madeleine. And as children do change so much at that age, none of them would be any use whatsoever in identifying what the child would look like now. Now ask yourself why the McCanns have never published any credible pictures of their "missing" daughter.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.10 9:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] To muddy the identity of the child that actually ended up in the creche that week, would be a very good reason in my eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 28.10.10 16:10

Hi shibboleth. Have you had any more ideas on Áinne's writing? I've made a tentative judgment, but I'd like to know your view first.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by limelight 28.10.10 16:55

Tony Bennett wrote:On the subject of the tennis balls photo, I take it the surface (red sandy) matches the surface actually found on the Ocean Club tennis courts?

Yes, red outer surface with green playing surface.
limelight
limelight

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.10 17:12

limelight wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:On the subject of the tennis balls photo, I take it the surface (red sandy) matches the surface actually found on the Ocean Club tennis courts?

Yes, red outer surface with green playing surface.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From Pamalam blog

More photos on above link
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.10.10 17:55

Rainbow wrote:The twins would have been much younger too if it was an earlier video of Madeleine.

We did not see the face of the child clambering the steps. This could be any blonde three years old child going off on a holiday.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.10.10 17:59

Autumn wrote:

This has continued to puzzle me too Judge, why does the child in the tennis photo look to be at least a year older than the toddler in the video? Could it be that a young Madeleine image was photo-shopped onto the video so that she would look similar same age as in the poolside photo? When and who released the tennis balls photo, am I right in thinking it was Pat Perkins and, If so, how did she get it?

The Perkins woman certainly needs questioning in depth about her activities in the immediate aftermath of the abduction announcement. One is not at all convinced that she was at the Healys by chance on the very night that Madeleine seemed to disappear.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle 28.10.10 18:06

Judge Mental wrote:
Rainbow wrote:The twins would have been much younger too if it was an earlier video of Madeleine.

We did not see the face of the child clambering the steps. This could be any blonde three years old child going off on a holiday.

True Judge Mental and the male voice asking the little girl if she was ok, when she stumbled on the stairs, wasn't the voice of Gerry McCann.

When I first saw the footage, I thought it was Madeleine and I got quite upset, when I saw her climbing the stairs of the aircraft, on her way to a holiday, where she was never going to return home from. Thanks to her callous parents disgusting behaviour in Prai da Luz.
kathyBelle

Activity : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.10 18:24

Judge Mental wrote:
Autumn wrote:

The Perkins woman certainly needs questioning in depth about her activities in the immediate aftermath of the abduction announcement. One is not at all convinced that she was at the Healys by chance on the very night that Madeleine seemed to disappear.

Pat Perkins / The e-mail Campaigns

A look at Pat Perkins, a friend of Kate's mother, who was responsible for instigating the first chain e-mail that asked for help to find Madeleine. The e-mail, which clearly stated that Madeleine had been abducted, was first sent out on Monday 07 May 2007.

Also, reproduced below is the 'e-poster' email sent out by Philomena McCann, which was later updated to include new pictures, a new poster and comments from John and Diane McCann. Also, newspaper reports of an anonymous email that called for one minute's silence - which was observed, despite nobody knowing who originated the email.

Thanks to the brilliant McCannfiles

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.10 18:47

Pat Perkins and the events of 03 May 2007

On 18 May 2007, Portuguese newspaper 'Sol' published the following report:

'Aurelio Guerreiro, the owner of a bar at the marina in Vilamoura, was close to being involved. His testimony to Sol confuses the McCanns' time version. Sometime between 0.30 and 1 a.m., Aurelio got a phonecall from an old customer: Pat Perkins, the Human Resources Director from a public English organism. She calls him, upset: ''She told me the daughter of British friends of hers, who were vacationing close to Lagos, had disappeared over 3 hours ago, that they were completely alone and that nobody was helping them to search for her''.

Kate McCann had just informed her parents of the tragedy. Pat, who lives in Liverpool, confirms: ''I was at Kate's parents' house at that moment. But I have nothing further to add''.

Guerreiro tells what he did after Pat called him: ''I understood she wanted me to go meet them, but I was an hour away from their location, and I could not close the bar, I decided to call the police''. After PJ in Portimao confirmed to him they already knew about the case, Aurelio phoned Kate, at the number that Pat had given him: ''An English man picked it up. He thanked me, and contrary to what I expected, he didn't ask me for anything''.

Minutes after this phonecall, Gerry asks for the priest from the Luz parish to be called for him – but the Ocean Club staff members refused, given the time it was. At four in the morning, Jane was asking a member of GNR: ''Have you cut off all the roads already?''. Minutes later, Gerry, given the fact that the priest didn't appear, asked another element of GNR to show him the way to the church.'

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.10 19:01

Quite interesing to read the witness statement of the friend of Pat Perkins whom she phoned from the Healey's house not long after Madeleine's disappeared.

Can't understand how she phoned him to help, and when he phoned KM's mobile he was basically told he couldn't help or words to that effect. Why bother him at all then........... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Still find it strange how this lady was at the Healey house so late that night?

Witness Statement

Aurelio Mendes Guerreiro

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 28.10.10 19:18

Ainne Naylor’s signature is very artistic and flambuoyant. This is a lady who is artistic and likes to express herself. Her signature slopes to the right, meaning she looks to the future, she is an optimist. But she is also very conscious of the present, it’s not a steep right slope – at least in signatures 1, 3 and 4. The angle (I am measuring the Capital N against the vertical) is a consistent 30 degrees or so (I didn’t have a protractor handy). Except for no. 2, where it’s nearer 45 degrees. No 4 is looking a bit “iffy”, as well. The shape of the top of the N in 2 is not the same as 1, 3 and 4 – the top of the N is “sharp” whereas in the other three, it’s quite round. It does, however, resemble no 4, so I am not too sure about that one either.

The “Naylor” slopes upwards in 1 and 3, and downwards in 2 and 4. In 2 and 4 they hit the bottom line, whereas in 1 and 3 the Naylor starts at the line then actually travels upwards. This is much more natural than 2 and 4, which I think look contrived. 1 and 3 are written with a constant, fairly light pressure. In 2 and 4, the pressure varies, but this just could be a different pen or pencil.

Now the obvious errors! Look at how the y and l are formed in all samples. In 1, 3 and 4, the y is written with a very rounded tail, the end of the y is joined to the l, but the join goes under the body of the y before coming up to the right to form the l. In number 2, the tail goes over the body of the y. The positioning of the tails is completely natural and so nobody would consciously change their style. Then the l changes too. In 1, 3 and 4 the l is written as a loop. It goes up, loops back to the left, then down before continuing onto the o. In sample 2, no rounded loop. Just a sharp turn back down, almost like an inverted V. The O is completely closed off in 1, 3 and 4. But not in 3. Signature 2 is contolled. The other three are flowing and artistic.

Now let’s look at the first name, the A is entirely different in sample 2. Firstly, the curve at the start of the A. That curve says, look at me, I am a fun person, I am not uptight, I go with the flow, I know how to enjoy myself. The curve on 2 says quite the opposite. It’s small, it’s heavy, it’s measured and it’s a completely different pressure from the rest of the letter. It hasn’t come naturally.

The middle bar of the A is different too. It curves upwards, it extends out on both sides of the A. Only not in sample 2. It’s much lower, it’s straighter, it’s heavier, it’s been thought out. The bar of the A practically becomes the i next to it, the pen is taken from the paper only briefly to make a light gap. In signature 2, the A and I are very distinctly separate. The base of the second n is very narrow, almost closed. In the other three samples, the n is quite open.

In samples 1 and 3, the Ainne is quite close to the Naylor. But in 2 and 4, there is a large gap between the words. 4 still disturbs me. I am not entirely sure that it’s authentic, either.

Finally, look at the o and r in Naylor. The pen leaves the o at the top and rises up, clear of the body of the o, before forming the r. In signature 2, it stays horizontal and actually goes through the body of the o. The r in 1 and 4 (and possibly 3) has a loop at the left hand side. In 2, the stem of the r is just a straight line. It’s sharper, more controlled, less natural. The ends of the r point up at the end. 2 does as well, but not nearly so much.

Signature 2 is the odd one out. But there are things about 4 that don’t sit well with me, either. If pushed, I would hazard a guess that no 4 is also a forgery, but a much better forgery than 2.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.10.10 19:53

@ candyfloss

Steady now when posting up photographs without warning. The Pat Perkins photograph was quite an assault on the old eyes there.

Albeit she reminded me of old Thumper, a rather randy and rapacious rabbit we bought for our eldest son for bravery after he had his tonsils out.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 8 Empty Robert G Naylor

Post by Cheshire Cat 28.10.10 20:22

If you click the link and scroll down you will see Robert Graham Naylor. According to 192 Ainnee Naylor shares an address with Robert G Naylor and it has been reported on MCF that Robert Naylor is a London banker. If you Google "Robert Graham Naylor" you will see that this is the full name of Robert Naylor of Matrix group:

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.10.10 20:37

Ah! The bankers have been very much hidden in the case. There was a time when it was discovered that bankers were feeding the forums from their workplaces. Not the most sensible of ideas, given the circumstances we are dealing with.

Then after some time, it was considered that those same people were using paid proxies.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 28.10.10 20:45

Great work, shibboleth. I feel a bit guilty because I'm not sure i did us any favours by failing to attach the dates and sessions to the sigs of Ainne Naylor. So here they are again. I don't want you to do all that work again, but could you say which dates seem dubious to you? Two things that stand out to me are the ill-formed "or" at the end of the name. And the two examples where the tail of the "y" passes over the body of it and makes a poor connection with the "l".

#1 29 april [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#2 30 april [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#3 1 may [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#4 1 may pm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bwuddy hell it's difficult enough doing this without a kitten sat on yer lap.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 28.10.10 20:53

sorry - left one off. i'm tired
#1A 29 april am [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top