The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 23 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 23 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 23 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 23 Regist10

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 23 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by Jill Havern 29.11.10 21:35

kikoraton wrote:I think we've probably captured the important points concerning the Great Creche Records Fiddle in these 55 pages. No doubt there will be other small bits and pieces still to add. But I feel good because I've put the main points on CD and other media (paper, since you ask) and after getting professional help with tidying it up, I shall be ready to take it to the place where it will do most good - i.e. the police.

Get 'em Kiko

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41815

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 23 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by Cheshire Cat 29.11.10 21:41

kikoraton wrote:I think we've probably captured the important points concerning the Great Creche Records Fiddle in these 55 pages. No doubt there will be other small bits and pieces still to add. But I feel good because I've put the main points on CD and other media (paper, since you ask) and after getting professional help with tidying it up, I shall be ready to take it to the place where it will do most good - i.e. the police.

Well done! There is only so much you can do on an internet forum. Send it to the Police and to the respected ex-Policeman Goncalo Amaral.

I am convinced that Madeleine McCann's name was entered into that creche book when she was not present. Deception. Whether they used another girl as a Maddie substitute or just relied on the fact that there were several three year old blonde British girls and fueled the confusion by issuing such a mixture of Maddie photographs I really don't know.

But the earlier timeframe also brings Robert Murat into the picture. WHY did he rush back to Praria Da Luz ? He has not given a satisfactory answer to that or many other questions.

And thank you Stella!
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 29.11.10 23:16

The duplicity of the McCanns if this is indeed the case is absolutely sickening, but this explains why they were so together that night, that first interview they were so calm. The way I see it is, as doctors once Madeleine was dead she just became a cadaver to them- somehow, maybe self preservation for themselves and the twins they were able to detach, assuming they were ever that attached. What I dont get is how they could so quickly get over it and put about and maintain the plan of action they decided upon to evade culpability..Like how didn't sentiment over come them, grief? its as if it was planned somehow. I cant explain what I mean..I will try again when I can find the words.
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 30.11.10 0:45

Well done, I have much admiration for all the work both you and Stella have put into this thumbsup roses roses

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 30.11.10 0:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 23 Empty Which of the two theories is best supported by the evidence we have?

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.10 8:05

soulthief wrote:4.12.08 - More on the deleted call records - Where Was Kate McCann? (*)

The CD issued by Ministerio Publico de Portimao in July 2008, contains a great deal of information on the mobile calls made and received by the “Tapas 9”...but it is dispersed, difficult to retrieve and with important pages and charts missing. The main documents of interest from the CD are:

* A 3 page report by the Policia Judiaria (undated, but probably 4th May 2007) listing call records retrieved from the handsets of Mr and Mrs McCann
* A detailed (and excellent report) by Inspector Paulo Dias, Inspector of UNI-Sector de Análise, Lisbon, dated 9th November 2007... [REST SNIPPED]

At around 8.45pm on Tuesday 1st May 2007, Miss Nejoua Chekeya, the Ocean Club’s busty Aerobics Instructor, held a “Quiz Night” and was later invited, allegedly by Gerald McCann, to join his table which she did sometime between 9.30pm and 9.50pm. She did not say how long she had remained with them, but she is not the sort of woman men would wish see to leave too quickly. Miss Chekeya stated that one dinner setting was unused and that she could not remember seeing Kate McCann.

However, both Jane Tanner and Russell O’Brien have stated that he did not go to the Tapas Bar on the “Quiz Night” (ie Tuesday 1st May 2007), but had stayed in their room looking after his sick daughter. Jane Tanner took his dinner to the room; thus explaining the unused plate setting. Russell O’Brien was not asked by either the Policia Judiciaria or Leicestershire Police whether he had heard Madeleine crying!

[PART SNIPPED]

Mrs Fenn, the McCann’s neighbour, reported that Madeleine had cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45. The evidence shows that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A 14 minutes before Madeleine started crying. Tuesday 1st May 2007 is the only night (except, of course, for Thursday 3rd May 2007) that either of the McCanns or any of their friends made calls after dinner.

Mrs McCann volunteered to the PJ that on the night of Wednesday 2nd May 2007, she had slept in the spare bed in her children’s room because her husband had not paid her enough attention over dinner. Or put another way, does she mean the amorous Scot was paying someone else (like Miss Chekeya) too much attention, causing her to stomp out of the Tapas Bar before him: ultimately leading to the spare bed in a strop? Gerald McCann said he thought the reason his wife had slept in the children’s bedroom was because of his snoring and that he did not even bother asking her the following morning what the problem was.

Could it be that their timings are wrong by 24 hours and that Kate McCann’s nocturnal shenanigans took place on the night of Tuesday 1st May 2007? It would fit, but why be untruthful about it? A possible reason is that they wanted to conceal both Kate McCann’s state of mind and the fact that she had returned to Apartment 5A, just before Madeleine’s cried for help.

[PART SNIPPED]

So the bottom line is that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A when Madeleine cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45 on Tuesday 1st May 2007, leading to a unique flurry of late night calls...
soulthief, this was a timely posting from you, for this reason: the above analysis wholly contradicts the 'kikoraton' analysis that Madeleine McCann died on 28 April and that a substitute Madeleine was in Praia da Luz from that date.

The two analyses are mutually inconsistent so, in effect, we must choose one over the other. The above aanalysis that you have quoted says that the real Madeleine McCann may have died on the vning of May 1-May 2 and that there was no substitute Madeleine McCann.

Those who advocate the 'substitute-Madeleine' theory would need to wholly re-evaluate the above analysis of the 'phone calls of the McCanns and the rest of the 'Tapas 9'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 30.11.10 8:13

Tony Bennett wrote:
soulthief wrote:4.12.08 - More on the deleted call records - Where Was Kate McCann? (*)

The CD issued by Ministerio Publico de Portimao in July 2008, contains a great deal of information on the mobile calls made and received by the “Tapas 9”...but it is dispersed, difficult to retrieve and with important pages and charts missing. The main documents of interest from the CD are:

* A 3 page report by the Policia Judiaria (undated, but probably 4th May 2007) listing call records retrieved from the handsets of Mr and Mrs McCann
* A detailed (and excellent report) by Inspector Paulo Dias, Inspector of UNI-Sector de Análise, Lisbon, dated 9th November 2007... [REST SNIPPED]

At around 8.45pm on Tuesday 1st May 2007, Miss Nejoua Chekeya, the Ocean Club’s busty Aerobics Instructor, held a “Quiz Night” and was later invited, allegedly by Gerald McCann, to join his table which she did sometime between 9.30pm and 9.50pm. She did not say how long she had remained with them, but she is not the sort of woman men would wish see to leave too quickly. Miss Chekeya stated that one dinner setting was unused and that she could not remember seeing Kate McCann.

However, both Jane Tanner and Russell O’Brien have stated that he did not go to the Tapas Bar on the “Quiz Night” (ie Tuesday 1st May 2007), but had stayed in their room looking after his sick daughter. Jane Tanner took his dinner to the room; thus explaining the unused plate setting. Russell O’Brien was not asked by either the Policia Judiciaria or Leicestershire Police whether he had heard Madeleine crying!

[PART SNIPPED]

Mrs Fenn, the McCann’s neighbour, reported that Madeleine had cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45. The evidence shows that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A 14 minutes before Madeleine started crying. Tuesday 1st May 2007 is the only night (except, of course, for Thursday 3rd May 2007) that either of the McCanns or any of their friends made calls after dinner.

Mrs McCann volunteered to the PJ that on the night of Wednesday 2nd May 2007, she had slept in the spare bed in her children’s room because her husband had not paid her enough attention over dinner. Or put another way, does she mean the amorous Scot was paying someone else (like Miss Chekeya) too much attention, causing her to stomp out of the Tapas Bar before him: ultimately leading to the spare bed in a strop? Gerald McCann said he thought the reason his wife had slept in the children’s bedroom was because of his snoring and that he did not even bother asking her the following morning what the problem was.

Could it be that their timings are wrong by 24 hours and that Kate McCann’s nocturnal shenanigans took place on the night of Tuesday 1st May 2007? It would fit, but why be untruthful about it? A possible reason is that they wanted to conceal both Kate McCann’s state of mind and the fact that she had returned to Apartment 5A, just before Madeleine’s cried for help.

[PART SNIPPED]

So the bottom line is that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A when Madeleine cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45 on Tuesday 1st May 2007, leading to a unique flurry of late night calls...
soulthief, this was a timely posting from you, for this reason: the above analysis wholly contradicts the 'kikoraton' analysis that Madeleine McCann died on 28 April and that a substitute Madeleine was in Praia da Luz from that date.

The two analyses are mutually inconsistent so, in effect, we must choose one over the other. The above aanalysis that you have quoted says that the real Madeleine McCann may have died on the vning of May 1-May 2 and that there was no substitute Madeleine McCann.

Those who advocate the 'substitute-Madeleine' theory would need to wholly re-evaluate the above analysis of the 'phone calls of the McCanns and the rest of the 'Tapas 9'.
Tony I am more with the Paulo explanation above and it fits with Mrs Fenn, its all not so far fetched, saying that, the guys here have done a lot on the creche records which I feel bad dismissing. Just when you think you have it all worked out something new pops up and changes the whole scenario. Funny the McCanns have never gone after paulo for this article!
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.10 14:21

Tony Bennett wrote:

[PART SNIPPED]

I fail to see how anyone can prove beyond any reasonable doubt, that the child heard crying in apartment 5a by Mrs Fenn, can only be Madeleine McCann. As only one child was heard crying, it would suggest that only one child was present at that time and it could have easily been one of the twins.

The fiddling of the creche records is tangible evidence, the hearing of one child, that could have been any child, is not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.10 14:26

Way to go, kiko youaretheman

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 23 Empty A substitute Madeleine? - or not?

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.10 14:38

Stella wrote:I fail to see how anyone can prove beyond any reasonable doubt, that the child heard crying in apartment 5A by Mrs Fenn, can only be Madeleine McCann. As only one child was heard crying, it would suggest that only one child was present at that time and it could have easily been one of the twins.

I agree that this is not proven beyond reasonable doubt. I think the fact that Dr Kate McCann in her early statement referred to both Madeleine and Sean crying on the night of 2nd/3rd May may be significant - but I don't know how it is significant.

The fiddling of the creche records is tangible evidence, the hearing of one child, that could have been any child, is not.

To be clear, what we have evidence of is of Dr Gerald McCann apparently (a) signing in a child called 'Madeleine' as well as Elizabeth Naylor and (b) imitating the signature of a London banker called Robert Naylor. That is a very interesting discovery. It is another matter, however, to build on that modest foundation the theory that there was a substitute Madeleine in place from the very beginning of the holiday, though I accept that some other indications go in that direction.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.10 14:57

Tony Bennett wrote:
Stella wrote:I fail to see how anyone can prove beyond any reasonable doubt, that the child heard crying in apartment 5A by Mrs Fenn, can only be Madeleine McCann. As only one child was heard crying, it would suggest that only one child was present at that time and it could have easily been one of the twins.

I agree that this is not proven beyond reasonable doubt. I think the fact that Dr Kate McCann in her early statement referred to both Madeleine and Sean crying on the night of 2nd/3rd May may be significant - but I don't know how it is significant.

To be clear, what we have evidence of is of Dr Gerald McCann apparently (a) signing in a child called 'Madeleine' as well as Elizabeth Naylor and (b) imitating the signature of a London banker called Robert Naylor. That is a very interesting discovery. It is another matter, however, to build on that modest foundation the theory that there was a substitute Madeleine in place from the very beginning of the holiday, though I accept that some other indications go in that direction.

Perhaps the child crying was all part of the plan.

1. tell as many people as possible that all the children will be left alone.
2. leave a child crying in their apartment to ensure that someone hears them, to back their story up.
3. scream abduction a few nights later.

It's possibly all part of the plan to me, or the movement of the twins between apartments.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 23 Empty Was Mrs Fenn lying?

Post by gazza5678 30.11.10 15:24

In the link below 'Textusa' argues that Mrs Fenn was lying.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It seems to me that there was a plan to portray the McCann's as child neglectors interested in wining and dining and prepared to leave their children unattended while they went out in the evenings. Mrs Fenn's statement fits into this plan. This suggested neglect is imo the cover for whatever actually did occur....
gazza5678

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 30.11.10 16:40

When I said I thought we had captured nearly all of the relevant material, I didn't mean to stifle further debate. So this is great - if anything, the debate has got better! Thanks for posting textusa's argument - it's very important, even if a bit too deep for me at some points. But I know what he/she is saying. My argument about Mrs Fenn has always been that I honestly don't know if she was mistaken over the date, or the identity of the crying child, but I don't fully accept her version because I think the PJ would have made more of it, if they had thought it was important. I do know that her friend Edna Glen is in R Murat's mobile contact list, as being a friend of his mother. My view is that Murat was used by the McCanns to effect their cover-up (the evidence for this is relevant to Tony's question about the Fenn version, and I'll tell it to you later), and therefore it would theoretically be in Murat's interest for Mrs Fenn to provide the information she did regarding date and identity of child. Sort of helping out the son of her friend Jenny Murat.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 30.11.10 16:56

kikoraton wrote:and therefore it would theoretically be in Murat's interest for Mrs Fenn to provide the information she did regarding date and identity of child. Sort of helping out the son of her friend Jenny Murat.

My god, are you saying it's possible even Mrs Fenn was in on the cover up of a tiny child? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 23 Empty Deceivers and schemers in Praia da Luz

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.10 17:30

Stella wrote:Perhaps the child crying was all part of the plan.

2. leave a child crying in their apartment to ensure that someone hears them, to back their story up.

It's possibly all part of the plan to me, or the movement of the twins between apartments.
Personally I do not believe that the scenario advanced by Stella here is impossible.

There were some very strange people and some strange goings on in and around Praia da Luz...Robert Murat looking at 'redclouds' most nights and claiming he had 'no idea' that his computer was encrypted...Segei Malinka suddenly wiping his hard drive...Murat lying with every tooth in his mouth about what he was doing on May 1, 2 and 3... [and I do not care if Murat's lawyer is looking in at this thread].

All I will say about Mrs Fenn's statement is that any theory which purports to explain what really happened to Madeleine McCann needs to account for Mrs Fenn's statement.

And let's not forget Dr Gerald McCann's reaction to being asked if he knew Murat: "I'm not going to comment on that".

No.

Just the sort of thing that a cunning schemer would refuse to comment on.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 30.11.10 18:52

Tony Bennett wrote:
Stella wrote:Perhaps the child crying was all part of the plan.

Personally I do not believe that the scenario advanced by Stella here is impossible.

There were some very strange people and some strange goings on in and around Praia da Luz...Robert Murat looking at 'redclouds' most nights and claiming he had 'no idea' that his computer was encrypted...Segei Malinka suddenly wiping his hard drive...Murat lying with every tooth in his mouth about what he was doing on May 1, 2 and 3... [and I do not care if Murat's lawyer is looking in at this thread].

All I will say about Mrs Fenn's statement is that any theory which purports to explain what really happened to Madeleine McCann needs to account for Mrs Fenn's statement.

And let's not forget Dr Gerald McCann's reaction to being asked if he knew Murat: "I'm not going to comment on that".

No.

Just the sort of thing that a cunning schemer would refuse to comment on.

And add to it the McCanns confessing Madeleine asked where they were when she was crying the night before she vanished...I always wondered why they were so keen to confess to that detail when it made them look utterly disgraceful leaving her again!!! But would the Dogs have picked up cadaverine that old?
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.11.10 19:15

soulthief wrote:But would the Dogs have picked up cadaverine that old?

"But cadaver dogs have an excellent track record and have been used successfully in several murder trials. They are able to detect the smell of death up to dozens of feet below the surface and even after a body has lain there for years."

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by YNG 30.11.10 19:31

[quote=]"Get 'em Gonçalo"
soulthief wrote:But would the Dogs have picked up cadaverine that old?

"But cadaver dogs have an excellent track record and have been used successfully in several murder trials. They are able to detect the smell of death up to dozens of feet below the surface and even after a body has lain there for years."

Just to add to this ....

Tests have proven that residual scent from a cadaver will last in a building with minimum environmental influences or human disturbance for at least 1 Year, even after the objects where the scent source originated had been removed .
YNG

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 30.11.10 19:41

Here is a link to CCTV images taken in the Paraiso Restaurant on the 3rd May 2007. They are interesting as they show the Tapas group with their children - Jane Tanner's daughter does look like Madeleine. Did her daughter attend the creche?
Wonder if these images could be enlarged as it has been suggested on another forum that Robert Murat is on some of them.

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 30.11.10 20:11

...Robert Murat looking at 'redclouds' most nights and claiming he had 'no idea' that his computer was encrypted...
Segei Malinka suddenly wiping his hard drive...Murat lying with every tooth in his mouth about what he was doing on May 1, 2 and 3... [and I do not care if Murat's lawyer is looking in at this thread].

Why would Malinka do that?

NPIA / CEOP guidance on securing a "Child Abuse" crime scene where computers are present:

"...officers should ensure that plugs attached to computers are immediately removed from the electrical socket because erasing software could be working in the background..."

Para 2.14.1 Page 80:

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 30.11.10 20:14

gazza5678 wrote:In the link below 'Textusa' argues that Mrs Fenn was lying.

It seems to me that there was a plan to portray the McCann's as child neglectors interested in wining and dining and prepared to leave their children unattended while they went out in the evenings. Mrs Fenn's statement fits into this plan. This suggested neglect is imo the cover for whatever actually did occur....

Don't buy that. If Mrs Fenn was working with team McCann I'm sure we would have heard a lot more from her !

(sightings of creepy men hiding in stair wells etc).
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 23 Empty Was Mrs Fenn set up?

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.10 20:39

Cheshire Cat wrote:Don't buy that. If Mrs Fenn was working with Team McCann, I'm sure we would have heard a lot more from her!
I think if you look back to Stella's post earlier today she suggests that a situation was manufactured which led to Mrs Fenn (innocently) making the statement she did.

I agree that it is still a fantastic explanation for her statement, but Stella at least was not I think suggesting that Mrs Fenn deliberately lied.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 30.11.10 20:58

Tony Bennett wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Don't buy that. If Mrs Fenn was working with Team McCann, I'm sure we would have heard a lot more from her!
I think if you look back to Stella's post earlier today she suggests that a situation was manufactured which led to Mrs Fenn (innocently) making the statement she did.

I agree that it is still a fantastic explanation for her statement, but Stella at least was not I think suggesting that Mrs Fenn deliberately lied.

The suggestion that Mrs Fenn lied came via another poster a few messages back. I understand Stella's explaination and I think that is a possible explaination for the crying.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 30.11.10 22:05

It was two years ago that I started to analyse the phone records of the McCanns and the “Murat Group” (so-called by the PJ), and the threads on two or maybe three forums ran to several hundred pages. So it will not be easy to summarise them here. But Tony’s post of a couple of pages back, setting out the mutually exclusive options of death by 29 April, or death when Mrs Fenn reported the screaming on 1 May, oblige me to attempt it now. It will be a very brief summary!
I’ll start at the end. Robert Murat turned his mobile back on after a long silent interval at 2320 on 3 May. One of his first calls was from Sergi Malinka, his computer guru. But at least one hour before KM raised the alarm, Sergi and his friends were chatting profusely by phone, leading me to wonder whether word of “something” had got out before the official announcement by Kate.
The vital piece of evidence, however, is this: RM’s mobile phone silence had begun at 1545 on 2 May, and ended at 2320 on 3 May just after KM’s shout. That’s 31h 35m of silence. Gerry had been taking numerous calls made to his voicemail box on 2 May, and effectively the last of these was at 1549. He postponed listening to this until around 2015, at which point he turned off his mobile. He took just one incoming call at 1224 on 3 May, then his mobile fell silent again until 2314. Since he didn’t make a single outgoing call during that period, and used voicemail to eliminate any possibility of identification of his callers, we can say that his period of silence (compare the figure with Murat’s) was of 31h 25m.
This is inexplicable unless you come to the conclusion that GM and RM were in cahoots, and the silence was akin to the military golden rule, of communications silence to avoid any possibility of compromise before the action kicks off.
I then consider in more detail those 12 voicemail messages which GM received on 2 May. The PJ never found out who they came from, but by any standards it was a busy eight hours for Gerry, no doubt with pen and paper in hand to take down detailed instructions and timings. As I’ve said, he postponed listening to the last two for some reason. KM’s claim that Gerry was so busy at work that he had to keep in touch with his department, is given the lie by the fact that he didn’t actually speak to anybody, and never responded with a single outgoing call.
Putting all of this together, I’m satisfied that the tragic event had not only taken place by 0800 on 2 May, but that sufficient time had passed between the event and 0800 on 2 May for Gerry to start to receive detailed plans beginning at that time.
So theoretically, death around 2345 on 1 May is still possible, although we have no indication of frantic phone communications during that night as we would expect. Which leads us neatly to those six contacts (texts or calls?) on KM’s mobile from 2216 – 2228 on that evening. (According to Mrs Fenn’s account, the crying of Madeleine started at 2230).
Might that really be the time of the tragedy? I doubt it. Look at it this way: wouldn’t we have expected some normal, “chatty” contact between the two McCanns and their Tapas chums, or with family, on 1 May and 30 April? We have absolutely none. 48 hours without mobile contact. I believe that represents 48 hours during which something very concealed was going on. And then suddenly Kate has to make six contacts in 12 minutes just before the long period when, according to Mrs Fenn , Maddie was crying. I don’t believe there is any logic which points to the tragic event happening at that time.

So I return to investigate the calls made by RM’s mobile, and in a 14 minute period between 2200 and 2214 I find six texts apparently being transmitted between his mobile and Michaela Walczuch’s. Now, as an inveterate ex-communications-intelligence jobsworth, I look at those bursts of six messages beginning at 2200 and ending at 2228 and I say “something fishy’s going on here.”
Putting this together with RM’s and Gerry’s coinciding 31-hour silences of the following day, I believe that Murat’s and Walczuch’s mobiles were being used to transmit stuff which was vital to the cover-up of a tragedy which had happened before 2200 on 1 May.
Going back still further, it can be noted that RM booked his flight on 30 April, that the same day was highlighted by phone communications between Jenny Murat and Exeter, and that he flew to Faro and arrived at PdL around 1130 on 1 May. And we should add to the mix an unexplained call to Jane Tanner at the ungodly hour of 0415 on 29 April.

That’s about 600 pages of the phone thread condensed into little more than one page! Now we can return briefly to my second study, which has been of the crèche records. And I find a superb example of same-person handwriting signing in Elizabeth Naylor and Madeleine McCann on 30 April. And another pretty good example on 29 April. And I’m convinced that this handwriting and signing of a dodgy ever-changing “RN” holds the key to Madeleine’s fate.
So I think you can see why I stick by my theory of 29 April, despite anything that PJ Reis says, and despite Mrs Fenn’s memory of events.

Just to be clear, I didn't accuse Mrs Fenn of lying. I simply pointed out that she is a friend of the Murats and therefore may have an interest in supporting Robert's version of events.

kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.11.10 22:35

Thank you kiko. I'm sure you can appreciate that those of us who haven't followed the phone/creche threads on the other forum have had to take time to understand the theory you've posted here.

The work you have done on these issues is incredible and I wholeheartedly hope you have enough evidence to submit to the PJ to get this case reopened.

I am very glad that we were able to allow you the space to take up your conversations here when you weren't allowed to do so on the other forum.

Many of us can only be in awe of your work over the past few years in the name of justice for a tiny child called Maddie.

You go get 'em kiko clapping1

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top