The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 9 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 9 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 9 Regist10

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 9 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by Shibboleth 28.10.10 21:29

Definitely #2, 30 April. Not 100% happy with #4 1 May (the one on the left). The rest look ok to me.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 9 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by Daoud 28.10.10 23:08

Cheshire Cat wrote:If you click the link and scroll down you will see Robert Graham Naylor. According to 192 Ainnee Naylor shares an address with Robert G Naylor and it has been reported on MCF that Robert Naylor is a London banker. If you Google "Robert Graham Naylor" you will see that this is the full name of Robert Naylor of Matrix group:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Curious that all the featured investment funds team seem to have joined in late (November/December) 2008 ...
Daoud
Daoud

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 29.10.10 7:55

Daoud wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:If you click the link and scroll down you will see Robert Graham Naylor. According to 192 Ainnee Naylor shares an address with Robert G Naylor and it has been reported on MCF that Robert Naylor is a London banker. If you Google "Robert Graham Naylor" you will see that this is the full name of Robert Naylor of Matrix group:

Curious that all the featured investment funds team seem to have joined in late (November/December) 2008 ...

I beleive the reason for this is that the company changed ownership / changed name around that time.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.10 8:38

They came from Landsbanki which was an Icelandic bank which crashed during that autumn....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.10 9:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hats off to Shibb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] that was a very fascinating read.

Late yesterday I saw something, but did not have time to post. I noticed that the Naylor from Ainne Naylor on the RHS of this chreche sheet,

/processopdf01page109-CrecheRecordss.jpg][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creche sheet without a date, but supposedly for the 29th

rises up as it finishes. If you look at the Naylor on the LHS used to sign the child in, it also rises up as it finishes, but that was supposed to be Robert Naylor's handwriting. What are the chances that both husband and wife would do this? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have you also noticed as the week goes on, the frequency of the use of Cat Nanny also increases.

I've tried twice now to get the above creche link to work, have done nothing different to any other time, perhaps we are being hidered by the MIB. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 29.10.10 9:49

Ainne Naylors handwriting is quite unusual in the methods that she uses to form her letters. I bet her home is unusually, but tastefully, decorated. She's probably happier dressed in a "bohemian" fashion rather than a smart business suit. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she paints or decorates cakes or plays a musical instrument.

Her signature would be very difficult to copy accurately, due to the unique formation of the letters and the order in which they are written. It wouldn't come easily to most people IMHO.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.10 10:08

Wow Shibb, your description of AN fits the person who I think/suspect/possibly wrote in her name. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 29.10.10 10:57

With regard to your last point, stella, yes, Elizabeth written in over the top of Rob in the LH column certainly rises from left to right. But I'm not sure whether Áinne did that, or Cat Nanny. If it was Áinne, then we have to assume that she noticed what a prat her husband was for writing his own name instead of the child's. Except that, i think it was Gerry who wrote it. And she would have noticed that, too.
Was she complicit? Did Gerry keep writing "Rob" or "Robert" instead of the child's name for a reason? Was he intent on impressing "Robert" onto the mind of everyone who might inspect the creche records? Or was he just very nervous?
Another thing to think of, shibb and other handwriting experts: Áinne is a dedicated follower of the Gaelic language. She would have written her name with the ´above the initial A, as I have been doing. It's hard to tell, on these poor copies, but I can only find it once for definite - on #3 1 May.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.10 12:47

It's not the word written in over Robert that concerns me, but the word Naylor beside it, which must have been written by the same person who originally wrote Robert.

/processopdf01page109-CrecheRecordss.jpg][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What I am thinking is, if that original entry of 'Robert Naylor' is Gerry's handwriting. Then the Ainne Naylor entry on the same page, where the Naylor also rises up as it ends, could have been done by the same person, as I cannot see two different people both doing the same thing ??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 29.10.10 16:34

The nerdy Robert:

and the jolly,comfy Áinne:

I'm trying to visualise them at the centre of the biggest deception and fraud of modern times. That's not too difficult with Robert - after all, you can see that the entire Landsbanki team of investment bankers from the Icelandic bank which failed and left savers penniless and a whole country bankrupt, fell on their feet in London. Off on the gravy train again!!
But Áinne - that's rather more difficult. And her signature looks genuinely like a female hand to me.
They were "used" - of that I have no doubt. But how much did or do they know about it? The more I think about the four times when GM wrote "Robert" erroneously into the child's name column, the more I think that he was determined to convey to the world that Robert Naylor was present and participating. And because I don't trust GM one inch, I wonder whether we can draw any conclusion from that.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 29.10.10 17:14

The work you are doing to prove something we have always been extremely suspicious of, has come as a great relief to oneself. May one just warn all you marvellous people that when you find anything crucial, that the Tapas 9 and their friends could cover up at this late stage, please pass it straight on to the PJ, and by-pass the posters here. Just in case there are those amongst us who would not use this information for the good of finding out what really happened to Madeleine.

One has always been under the impression that the individuals in this group of people will not go down alone, and that if they do go down, they will ensire that others go down with them. Therefore, it is quite feasible that what you are saying is true. McCann would be the very last person who would shoulder responsibility on his own.

Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 29.10.10 19:16

Very wise, your Lordship. I think I am keeping just about on the discreet side. But if anything I have said should make either of the Robert Naylors on my list break cover, I should be delighted!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 29.10.10 22:50

Áinne's signature does appear to be "female". And it puts Signature 4 as looking more like a forgery as well. The macron over the A is very distinctive over signature 3 and not quite so clear, but still there, on signature 1. It quite definitely not there at all on signature 2 - the space all around the top of the A is quite clear. She might be artistic and have a flowery signature, but she is also a person who notices small details and she definitely would not misspell her own name! Á and A are totally different letters in the Gaelic alphabet!
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 29.10.10 22:59

Oops, sorry. Now edited.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.10 23:04

Shibboleth wrote:Oops, sorry. Now edited.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I have deleted my post and your quote
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.10 9:02

Shibboleth wrote:Áinne's signature does appear to be "female". And it puts Signature 4 as looking more like a forgery as well. The macron over the A is very distinctive over signature 3 and not quite so clear, but still there, on signature 1. It quite definitely not there at all on signature 2 - the space all around the top of the A is quite clear. She might be artistic and have a flowery signature, but she is also a person who notices small details and she definitely would not misspell her own name! Á and A are totally different letters in the Gaelic alphabet!

Perhaps the real person who signed Ainne's name is someone who also works with children? Who can be artistic where children and drawings are concerned?

I do not believe that any of those Naylor entries, were made by a Naylor and will gladly eat my hat, if one day I find out that they did. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 30.10.10 9:26

Stella wrote:
Shibboleth wrote:Áinne's signature does appear to be "female". And it puts Signature 4 as looking more like a forgery as well. The macron over the A is very distinctive over signature 3 and not quite so clear, but still there, on signature 1. It quite definitely not there at all on signature 2 - the space all around the top of the A is quite clear. She might be artistic and have a flowery signature, but she is also a person who notices small details and she definitely would not misspell her own name! Á and A are totally different letters in the Gaelic alphabet!

Perhaps the real person who signed Ainne's name is someone who also works with children? Who can be artistic where children and drawings are concerned?

I do not believe that any of those Naylor entries, were made by a Naylor and will gladly eat my hat, if one day I find out that they did. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It could well be, Stella. It's someone who likes to use their own creativity, rather than strictly follow a set pattern. If they were following a recipe, for example, they would add their own things to it to make it more unique. They wouldn't just follow it rigidly and weigh out every ingredient.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.10 10:07

Maybe with the right incentive, anything is possible. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 30.10.10 13:29

So Gerry wasn't content with taking the "false Madeleine" to creche. He usually had a second child with him, and that was the Naylors' Elizabeth. And in doing so, he wrote "Robert's" name all over the page, and signed it with a fake signature. Why? Because it was important that he gave the impression that Robert Naylor of London was present and participating.
Reading the above contributions, it's looking more and more as tho' Áinne's signature was forged.
I really didn't want to start looking for two substitute girls - one for Maddie and the other for Eliz Naylor. Help! Can somebody work out what's going on?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.10 14:54

Perhaps ?? it went like this:

Every morning Gerry, Dave and RN met up and walked all of their children together to the creche.

There were 3 different clubs and 3 different Fathers, so simples, Gerry came up with the following solution. Hey guy's, rather than all of us having to be in two places at once, why don't we divide up the children and then we only have to sign one lot in each !!!

Gerry took 2 to Lobsters, Dave took 3 to Jellyfish, RN took 2 to baby club and they all signed in as quickly as possible to get to tennis.

If it happened like this every day, it would mean that RN never went to Lobsters, he only ever went to baby club.

Then the woman took over in reverse to collect,

Kate picked up Jellyfish, AN picked up baby club, ?? picked up Lobsters.

It's quite a clever little bit of jiggory-pokery and happens every day for some normal school runs !!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 30.10.10 15:40

That makes more sense than substitute children.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.10 16:13

I'm glad you liked the idea of that little arrangement rainbow.

It still means that Gerry had the perfect opportunity to sign in 2 children.

One of which was probably EN, but the other child remains to be identified. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 30.10.10 18:13

OK, but each father should have used his own initials, as an honest way of passing on responsibility from himself to the nanny. GM [may well have - ed.] used a fake signature for Elizabeth, which wasn't even that of her father.

Did DP use his own, or did the children he took to jellyfish all have different parental signatures?
How about the baby club?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.10 18:37

kikoraton wrote:OK, but each father should have used his own initials, as an honest way of passing on responsibility from himself to the nanny. GM[may well have -ed] used a fake signature for Elizabeth, which wasn't even that of her father.
Did DP use his own, or did the children he took to jellyfish all have different parental signatures?
How about the baby club?
Kiko, just a reminder not to state things as facts., as in your second sentence re signature. We do not know this is fact so the word probably/may have etc should be added. Would you please ammend the post and if it's too late to do so please ask one of the mods to do it.

This should serve as a reminder to all posters too, to be careful with your wording. Thanks.

Kiko post amended by admin - ed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 30.10.10 18:58

Stella wrote:Perhaps ?? it went like this:

Every morning Gerry, Dave and RN met up and walked all of their children together to the creche.

There were 3 different clubs and 3 different Fathers, so simples, Gerry came up with the following solution. Hey guy's, rather than all of us having to be in two places at once, why don't we divide up the children and then we only have to sign one lot in each !!!

Gerry took 2 to Lobsters, Dave took 3 to Jellyfish, RN took 2 to baby club and they all signed in as quickly as possible to get to tennis.

If it happened like this every day, it would mean that RN never went to Lobsters, he only ever went to baby club.

Then the woman took over in reverse to collect,

Kate picked up Jellyfish, AN picked up baby club, ?? picked up Lobsters.

It's quite a clever little bit of jiggory-pokery and happens every day for some normal school runs !!!

Yes, I have done that myself. But I signed with my own name and my own signature. I didn't try to fake my friends' handwriting.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top