The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Mm11

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Mm11

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Regist10

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Empty Re: Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns

Post by Hicks 08.07.14 13:42

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:Unbelievable isn't it? I have my own ideas what i think the REAL purpose and intent behind this so-called charity is for, and it ain't pretty  sad1  I mean, what charity, especially for missing people, including vulnerable children, would have a patron that spent 5 yrs on a sex offenders register? It's a bl**dy scandal.

These are the current patrons.

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/about-us/who-we-are/our-patrons.html

Some familiar ugly faces but I don't know about any of them ever being on a sex offenders' register!
Oh I see that Cliff Richard is a patron.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Empty Re: Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns

Post by sallypelt 08.07.14 13:45

Hicks wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:Unbelievable isn't it? I have my own ideas what i think the REAL purpose and intent behind this so-called charity is for, and it ain't pretty  sad1  I mean, what charity, especially for missing people, including vulnerable children, would have a patron that spent 5 yrs on a sex offenders register? It's a bl**dy scandal.

Some familiar ugly faces but I don't know about any of them ever being on a sex offenders' register!

But no longer a British citizen, as he's given it up
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Empty Action Man Gerry...

Post by missbeetle 08.07.14 20:41

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 <a href=Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 1029_zpsea02e29c"

The logo for the charity Missing People becomes 'm ss ng people' - lower case, with two shaded, or absent 'i's.

Missing eyes - blind.

Has anyone else noticed that the Missing People helpline number is the same as the Rothley dialling code?
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 08.07.14 20:51

missbeetle wrote:Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 <a href=Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 1029_zpsea02e29c"

The logo for the charity Missing People becomes 'm ss ng people' - lower case, with two shaded, or absent 'i's.

Missing eyes - blind.

Has anyone else noticed that the Missing People helpline number is the same as the Rothley dialling code?
Nearly but not quite. Missing people- 116 000.  Rothley- 0116 is the dialling code. 

Lol...  looks like GM has breasts....Disturbing!
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Empty Miles For Missing People run, 2nd April 2011.

Post by missbeetle 18.07.14 21:21

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 <a href=Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Miss_zpsbadfb7d7"

Yellow stars on black shirts...

Who would ever wear such a thing again...?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 18.07.14 21:52

missbeetle wrote:Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 %3Ca%20href=Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Miss_zpsbadfb7d7"

Yellow stars on black shirts...

Who would ever wear such a thing again...?

Well at least they got the pentagram up the right way !
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 23:22

sallypelt wrote:
Hicks wrote:

But no longer a British citizen, as he's given it up

Ah, yes. He's now a Bajan, although unusually he doesn't appear to have married a Barbadian to get the citizenship, as is the norm, apparently.

Beautiful Barbados! With no extradition treaty with the UK.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 19.07.14 2:16

Interesting to see the following line in Article#2 from TB's initial thread post:

[quote from article] Wyre told how for 72 hours after Maddie vanished in Praia da Luz on May 3 last year the McCanns were certain their daughter was dead. 

I wonder what made G&K change their minds and decide to she was simply 'abducted/missing'? A useful smokescreen perhaps? Or the emerging realisation of there being an emerging financial incentive to promote MBM being alive? Or they may have just started to think more optimistically about MBM's future safe return? Only TM can tell us.
Sonmi-451
Sonmi-451

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Empty Further reading on Ray Wyre...

Post by missbeetle 19.07.14 9:10

Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 <a href=Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Rw1_zps9a85fdf7" Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 <a href=Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Rw_zps5101ae70

(Sorry, I can't bring the article over - worth checking out though)

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 19.07.14 11:47

missbeetle wrote:Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 <a href=Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Rw1_zps9a85fdf7" Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 <a href=Ray Wyre (plus his associate, Sally Smith) and the McCanns - Page 3 Rw_zps5101ae70

(Sorry, I can't bring the article over - worth checking out though)
Thanks Missbeetle, I found the article and read it. 

The sex clinic opened by Ray Wyre is still running and the guy defending Wyre still works there, so article makes sense.

Of course there was an innocent explanation for Wyre appearing on the Elm Guest House list, he was there in a professional capacity! Yeh, course he was.  Shame he wasn't professional enough to report what was going on.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 20.10.14 12:57

Please listen to the narrator in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOMrBNzHWkI.

Is it the same voice as in this clip below? The man (with glasses and fair hair) is Ray Wyre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4omhvPxe7-s. ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 20.10.14 13:07

Hicks wrote:Please listen to the narrator in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOMrBNzHWkI

Is it the same voice as in this clip below? The man (with glasses and fair hair) is Ray Wyre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4omhvPxe7-s  ??
Goodness, VERY similar voices.

The bloke in the first link sounds very very het up about the McCanns being made suspects. Almost as if he is personally involved in the case somehow

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 20.10.14 13:44

Tony Bennett wrote:
Hicks wrote:Please listen to the narrator in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOMrBNzHWkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4omhvPxe7-s  ??
Goodness, VERY similar voices.

The bloke in the first link sounds very very het up about the McCanns being made suspects. Almost as if he is personally involved in the case somehow
Yes Tony, my thoughts too.

Seems 'someone' was desperate to turn the attention well away from the McCann's at that time. The first video is dated 7th Sept 2007? 
Isn't that the day the McCann's were made Alguidos? Certainly was quick off the mark if so!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.11.16 18:23

The McCanns spent 7 hours with the late Ray Wyre in January 2008. Kate Mann ate a delicious banoffee pie there, which she mentions in her book, 'madeleine'.

Within 7 days of Madeleine being reported missing he wrote articles in TWO separate national broadsheets (Times, Telegraph) stating as a fact that Madeleine had been abducted by a paedophile.

Ray Wyre's name also appears on the Elm Guest House list.

Here is very rare footage of him:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLgNm_ay4Sk

...Ray Wyre pops up just after 6 minutes and appears later several times.

I honestly do not know what to make of this film, which appears to have been suddenly released in the wake of the 'Pizzagate' alleagtions. It has clocked up 120,000 viewsi n 4 days (better than Richard Hall's 'Embedded Confessions'.

I can't help feeling there is something not quite right about it

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 29.11.16 21:43

Tony Bennett wrote:The McCanns spent 7 hours with the late Ray Wyre in January 2008. Kate Mann ate a delicious banoffee pie there, which she mentions in her book, 'madeleine'.

Within 7 days of Madeleine being reported missing he wrote articles in TWO separate national broadsheets (Times, Telegraph) stating as a fact that Madeleine had been abducted by a paedophile.

Ray Wyre's name also appears on the Elm Guest House list.

Here is very rare footage of him:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLgNm_ay4Sk

...Ray Wyre pops up just after 6 minutes and appears later several times.

I honestly do not know what to make of this film, which appears to have been suddenly released in the wake of the 'Pizzagate' alleagtions. It has clocked up 120,000 viewsi n 4 days (better than Richard Hall's 'Embedded Confessions'.

I can't help feeling there is something not quite right about it

Just seen this relating to that you tube clip

https://www.reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/4l3sgx/satans_children_1989_australian_60_minutes/
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top