The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 13.07.15 14:41

Are Sally Eveleigh and Sally Anne Eveleigh one and the same person?

Is Sally Eveleigh Robert Murat's aunt or cousin?

Reports state that Sally Eveleigh is married to Ralph Eveleigh (Jenny Murat's brother/Robert Murat's uncle). And that, Ralph Eveleigh and his wife Sally, run the Salsalito Guest House in Burgau.

Elsewhere, Sally Eveleigh is described as Robert Murat's cousin. 

Are there 2 Sally Eveleigh's or one?

Does anyone know?
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 619
Reputation : 604
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by PeterMac on 13.07.15 15:15

Villa Salsalito, owned by Robert Eveleigh Murat’s uncle, Ralph Eveleigh
Sally is his wife, so 'EDITED Aunt by marriage'

Salsalito was searched by the PJ on 21 June under a warrant.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/QUINTA_SALSALITO.htm

(Salsalito was the venue for the meeting of Evelighs, Kennedy, Smethurst, Murat, et al, when suddenly the Tapas group decided that the Murat identification had not been as clear as Tanner had urged, and that they had, on reflection, perhaps not seen Murat that day.)

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 175
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 13.07.15 15:21

Peter thanks for responding - but do you mean 'aunt by marriage' rather than cousin? Wouldn't she be Murat's aunt if she is married to Ralph Eveleigh?!
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 619
Reputation : 604
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by PeterMac on 13.07.15 16:47

Edited . See above. Sorry.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 175
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 13.07.15 18:09

@ PeterMac

Villa Salsalito, owned by Robert Eveleigh Murat’s uncle, Ralph Eveleigh
Sally is his wife, so 'EDITED Aunt by marriage'

Salsalito was searched by the PJ on 21 June under a warrant.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/QUINTA_SALSALITO.htm

(Salsalito was the venue for the meeting of Evelighs, Kennedy, Smethurst, Murat, et al, when suddenly the Tapas group decided that the Murat identification had not been as clear as Tanner had urged, and that they had, on reflection, perhaps not seen Murat that day.)


Thanks for clearing that up - it has been puzzling me for a while. 

Another point which I have been considering is whether the disturbing 'blue eyeshadow' photo of MBM could have been taken at Salsalito. IMO the photo was taken outdoors (so not in the UK at the beginning of April). The wall is consistent with the typical rough plaster common in Spain/Portugal (I lived in Spain for 2 years) and also with some of the external walls at Salsalito (see photos attached to Salsalito's reviews on the Tripadvisor web site) - note all the items hanging on the walls in general at Salsalito. As discussed elsewhere, MBM's pupils do not look natural for the apparent amount of ambient light but I'm still convinced it is an outdoor shot, which again is disturbing, as is the awkward/artificial posing of MBM's head. IMO the blue area to MBM's left shoulder is a man's t-shirt.
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 619
Reputation : 604
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by worriedmum on 13.07.15 18:16

Are there any pictures of Salsalito?  Without going OT I always assumed Madeleine could have been standing on a balcony and the photographer was below her, to account for the angle of the shot given how small she is?
avatar
worriedmum

Posts : 1858
Reputation : 451
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 13.07.15 20:36

@worriedmum   Are there any pictures of Salsalito? Without going OT I always assumed Madeleine could have been standing on a balcony and the photographer was below her, to account for the angle of the shot given how small she is?



If you use the link below it opens the photo page for the entry for Salsalito on TripAdvisor - there's about 90 photos on there.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g312712-d618486-Reviews-Salsalito-Burgau_Faro_District_Algarve.html#photos

It looks to me as if the camera taking the 'eyeshadow' shot is only slightly below the level of MBM's face i.e. it is her head which is creating the angle not the difference in height of her head and the lens. If the camera was well below her, and angled upwards, the shot would cut out the area directly behind her head and would pick up the wall well above her head. She is not on a balcony - there are no rails and the angles/photo content is all wrong for that. IMO, MBM's head is tilted backwards creating a large expanse of neck in view.
It is a very unnatural looking shot. MBM's eyes appear partially closed and she is looking downwards, which may be the reason her head is tilted backwards - to give the impression that her eyes are looking at the camera. If we add on the 'blue eyeshadow' (if that is what it is); the expressionless appearance of MBM's face; the palid skin (which may or may not be an exposure issue); and some would say the gold imitation pearl necklace; we end up with a very unpleasant photo of a 3 year old little girl.
I have no comprehension why parents would release such a photo - if I believed a child of mine had been abducted by paedophiles (as the Mccanns have consistently said about their own daughter), looking at this photo would make me physically ill and even if completely innocent, I would have erased it from my photo album and my mind. 
I have found from experience, if something makes me/you/normal human beings feel uncomfortable, then there's something not right. If the hairs on the back of your neck stand up or you do an involuntary grimace, then there's something not right. This photo is not right.
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 619
Reputation : 604
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by PeterMac on 13.07.15 21:26

It is called Quinta Salsalito
Or at least it was.
Remember this was all nearly 10 years ago, and things have changed.
(People's health has deteriorated, for example.)

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 175
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.07.15 23:42

@skyrocket wrote:Another point which I have been considering is whether the disturbing 'blue eyeshadow' photo of MBM could have been taken at Salsalito. IMO the photo was taken outdoors (so not in the UK at the beginning of April). The wall is consistent with the typical rough plaster common in Spain/Portugal (I lived in Spain for 2 years) and also with some of the external walls at Salsalito (see photos attached to Salsalito's reviews on the Tripadvisor web site) - note all the items hanging on the walls in general at Salsalito. As discussed elsewhere, MBM's pupils do not look natural for the apparent amount of ambient light but I'm still convinced it is an outdoor shot, which again is disturbing, as is the awkward/artificial posing of MBM's head. IMO the blue area to MBM's left shoulder is a man's t-shirt.
@ skyrocket

The question of where and when the 'blue eyeshadow' photo of Madeleine McCann was taken is I think of more than passing interest.

The claim by the McCanns that Madeleine's painted face was a result of 'playing with Mummy's make-up box' was met with near-universal derision. Nearly all thought that the eyeshadow must have been applied by an adult.  

It has been much discussed ever since it was published, which was on a strange 2min 30 sec video produced by McCanns' Liverpool friend (and Madeleine's godfather) Jon Corner, called 'Madeleine McCannn - Still Misisng, Still Missed, Still Looking' - see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCARDqQ4TBk

Dealing first of all with what you call the 'blue area' (bottom right of picture), if you watch the above video, the blue area comes fully into view at 1 min 17 secs. This is the best view I can find of it, but there may be better ones:



When this was discussed on forums many years ago, the consensus was that the blue object was not a man's T-shirt, but a blue plastic chair. 
IIRC there was much discussion of whether the place where this disturbing photo was taken could be the Sol e Mar (sometimes incorrectly rendered Solimar) Apartments in Burgau. I am pretty sure that someone produced a photo of Sol e Mar showing the stucco walls (which you refer to a 'rough plaster') and blue chairs identical in colour to the blue shape in the bottom left of the photo.

The Sol e Mar apartments are of interest in any case for us because:

1. They were built by a building company owned by Robert Murat's father

2. His estates management company still maintains the properties

3. Polish man Wojcek Krokowski and his wife/lady friend stayed at the Sol e Mar, Burgau, for the week 28 April to 5 May (same as the McCanns)  

4. Hairs of the same haplotype as Robert Murat were found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

5. Hairs of the same haplotype as Jane Tanner were also found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

6. There is strong evidence that Jane Tanner based her description of a man carrying child on Wojcek Krokowksi

7. Nuno Lourenco made up a feeble 'kidnap' tale, in which he identified Wojcek Krokowski as the alleged paedophile kidnapper, which he delayed reporting for six days until the morning after Jane Tanner had given her statement to the police (see Richard Hall's film 'The Phantoms' - uploaded by HideHo: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU 

8. The main witness who gave evidence to the Portuguese Police about Wojcek Krokowski's movements during that holiday week was the manager of the Burgau Beach Bar, an employee of the Eveleighs, who owned the bar.

I do not know if someone can resurrect those photos of the Sol e Mar apartments? - I can't find them  

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14799
Reputation : 2917
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 13.07.15 23:54

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:Another point which I have been considering is whether the disturbing 'blue eyeshadow' photo of MBM could have been taken at Salsalito. IMO the photo was taken outdoors (so not in the UK at the beginning of April). The wall is consistent with the typical rough plaster common in Spain/Portugal (I lived in Spain for 2 years) and also with some of the external walls at Salsalito (see photos attached to Salsalito's reviews on the Tripadvisor web site) - note all the items hanging on the walls in general at Salsalito. As discussed elsewhere, MBM's pupils do not look natural for the apparent amount of ambient light but I'm still convinced it is an outdoor shot, which again is disturbing, as is the awkward/artificial posing of MBM's head. IMO the blue area to MBM's left shoulder is a man's t-shirt.
@ skyrocket

The question of where and when the 'blue eyeshadow' photo of Madeleine McCann was taken is I think of more than passing interest.

The claim by the McCanns that Madeleine's painted face was a result of 'playing with Mummy's make-up box' was met with near-universal derision. Nearly all thought that the eyeshadow must have been applied by an adult.  

It has been much discussed ever since it was published, which was on a strange 2min 30 sec video produced by McCanns' Liverpool friend (and Madeleine's godfather) Jon Corner, called 'Madeleine McCannn - Still Misisng, Still Missed, Still Looking' - see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCARDqQ4TBk

Dealing first of all with what you call the 'blue area' (bottom right of picture), if you watch the above video, the blue area comes fully into view at 1 min 17 secs. This is the best view I can find of it, but there may be better ones:



When this was discussed on forums many years ago, the consensus was that the blue object was not a man's T-shirt, but a blue plastic chair. 
IIRC there was much discussion of whether the place where this disturbing photo was taken could be the Sol e Mar (sometimes incorrectly rendered Solimar) Apartments in Burgau. I am pretty sure that someone produced a photo of Sol e Mar showing the stucco walls (which you refer to a 'rough plaster') and blue chairs identical in colour to the blue shape in the bottom left of the photo.

The Sol e Mar apartments are of interest in any case for us because:

1. They were built by a building company owned by Robert Murat's father

2. His estates management company still maintains the properties

3. Polish man Wojcek Krokowski and his wife/lady friend stayed at the Sol e Mar, Burgau, for the week 28 April to 5 May (same as the McCanns)  

4. Hairs of the same haplotype as Robert Murat were found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

5. Hairs of the same haplotype as Jane Tanner were also found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

6. There is strong evidence that Jane Tanner based her description of a man carrying child on Wojcek Krokowksi

7. Nuno Lourenco made up a feeble 'kidnap' tale, in which he identified Wojcek Krokowski as the alleged paedophile kidnapper, which he delayed reporting for six days until the morning after Jane Tanner had given her statement to the police (see Richard Hall's film 'The Phantoms' - uploaded by HideHo: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU 

8. The main witness who gave evidence to the Portuguese Police about Wojcek Krokowski's movements during that holiday week was the manager of the Burgau Beach Bar, an employee of the Eveleighs, who owned the bar.

I do not know if someone can resurrect those photos of the Sol e Mar apartments? - I can't find them  
Is this what you're referring to Tony...


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7062
Reputation : 3622
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.07.15 0:02

@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:Another point which I have been considering is whether the disturbing 'blue eyeshadow' photo of MBM could have been taken at Salsalito. IMO the photo was taken outdoors (so not in the UK at the beginning of April). The wall is consistent with the typical rough plaster common in Spain/Portugal (I lived in Spain for 2 years) and also with some of the external walls at Salsalito (see photos attached to Salsalito's reviews on the Tripadvisor web site) - note all the items hanging on the walls in general at Salsalito. As discussed elsewhere, MBM's pupils do not look natural for the apparent amount of ambient light but I'm still convinced it is an outdoor shot, which again is disturbing, as is the awkward/artificial posing of MBM's head. IMO the blue area to MBM's left shoulder is a man's t-shirt.
@ skyrocket

The question of where and when the 'blue eyeshadow' photo of Madeleine McCann was taken is I think of more than passing interest.

The claim by the McCanns that Madeleine's painted face was a result of 'playing with Mummy's make-up box' was met with near-universal derision. Nearly all thought that the eyeshadow must have been applied by an adult.  

It has been much discussed ever since it was published, which was on a strange 2min 30 sec video produced by McCanns' Liverpool friend (and Madeleine's godfather) Jon Corner, called 'Madeleine McCannn - Still Misisng, Still Missed, Still Looking' - see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCARDqQ4TBk

Dealing first of all with what you call the 'blue area' (bottom right of picture), if you watch the above video, the blue area comes fully into view at 1 min 17 secs. This is the best view I can find of it, but there may be better ones:



When this was discussed on forums many years ago, the consensus was that the blue object was not a man's T-shirt, but a blue plastic chair. 
IIRC there was much discussion of whether the place where this disturbing photo was taken could be the Sol e Mar (sometimes incorrectly rendered Solimar) Apartments in Burgau. I am pretty sure that someone produced a photo of Sol e Mar showing the stucco walls (which you refer to a 'rough plaster') and blue chairs identical in colour to the blue shape in the bottom left of the photo.

The Sol e Mar apartments are of interest in any case for us because:

1. They were built by a building company owned by Robert Murat's father

2. His estates management company still maintains the properties

3. Polish man Wojcek Krokowski and his wife/lady friend stayed at the Sol e Mar, Burgau, for the week 28 April to 5 May (same as the McCanns)  

4. Hairs of the same haplotype as Robert Murat were found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

5. Hairs of the same haplotype as Jane Tanner were also found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

6. There is strong evidence that Jane Tanner based her description of a man carrying child on Wojcek Krokowksi

7. Nuno Lourenco made up a feeble 'kidnap' tale, in which he identified Wojcek Krokowski as the alleged paedophile kidnapper, which he delayed reporting for six days until the morning after Jane Tanner had given her statement to the police (see Richard Hall's film 'The Phantoms' - uploaded by HideHo: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU 

8. The main witness who gave evidence to the Portuguese Police about Wojcek Krokowski's movements during that holiday week was the manager of the Burgau Beach Bar, an employee of the Eveleighs, who owned the bar.

I do not know if someone can resurrect those photos of the Sol e Mar apartments? - I can't find them  
Is this what you're referring to Tony...



@ Verdi - Goodness, yes it is - that was quick!  Thank you, Sir!

I recall people observing that the blue chairs were an exact match for what was thought to be the blue chair seen in the 'eyeshadow' photo.

What I don't know for sure is whether that balcony is indeed from the Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14799
Reputation : 2917
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 14.07.15 0:11

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:Another point which I have been considering is whether the disturbing 'blue eyeshadow' photo of MBM could have been taken at Salsalito. IMO the photo was taken outdoors (so not in the UK at the beginning of April). The wall is consistent with the typical rough plaster common in Spain/Portugal (I lived in Spain for 2 years) and also with some of the external walls at Salsalito (see photos attached to Salsalito's reviews on the Tripadvisor web site) - note all the items hanging on the walls in general at Salsalito. As discussed elsewhere, MBM's pupils do not look natural for the apparent amount of ambient light but I'm still convinced it is an outdoor shot, which again is disturbing, as is the awkward/artificial posing of MBM's head. IMO the blue area to MBM's left shoulder is a man's t-shirt.
@ skyrocket

The question of where and when the 'blue eyeshadow' photo of Madeleine McCann was taken is I think of more than passing interest.

The claim by the McCanns that Madeleine's painted face was a result of 'playing with Mummy's make-up box' was met with near-universal derision. Nearly all thought that the eyeshadow must have been applied by an adult.  

It has been much discussed ever since it was published, which was on a strange 2min 30 sec video produced by McCanns' Liverpool friend (and Madeleine's godfather) Jon Corner, called 'Madeleine McCannn - Still Misisng, Still Missed, Still Looking' - see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCARDqQ4TBk

Dealing first of all with what you call the 'blue area' (bottom right of picture), if you watch the above video, the blue area comes fully into view at 1 min 17 secs. This is the best view I can find of it, but there may be better ones:



When this was discussed on forums many years ago, the consensus was that the blue object was not a man's T-shirt, but a blue plastic chair. 
IIRC there was much discussion of whether the place where this disturbing photo was taken could be the Sol e Mar (sometimes incorrectly rendered Solimar) Apartments in Burgau. I am pretty sure that someone produced a photo of Sol e Mar showing the stucco walls (which you refer to a 'rough plaster') and blue chairs identical in colour to the blue shape in the bottom left of the photo.

The Sol e Mar apartments are of interest in any case for us because:

1. They were built by a building company owned by Robert Murat's father

2. His estates management company still maintains the properties

3. Polish man Wojcek Krokowski and his wife/lady friend stayed at the Sol e Mar, Burgau, for the week 28 April to 5 May (same as the McCanns)  

4. Hairs of the same haplotype as Robert Murat were found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

5. Hairs of the same haplotype as Jane Tanner were also found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

6. There is strong evidence that Jane Tanner based her description of a man carrying child on Wojcek Krokowksi

7. Nuno Lourenco made up a feeble 'kidnap' tale, in which he identified Wojcek Krokowski as the alleged paedophile kidnapper, which he delayed reporting for six days until the morning after Jane Tanner had given her statement to the police (see Richard Hall's film 'The Phantoms' - uploaded by HideHo: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU 

8. The main witness who gave evidence to the Portuguese Police about Wojcek Krokowski's movements during that holiday week was the manager of the Burgau Beach Bar, an employee of the Eveleighs, who owned the bar.

I do not know if someone can resurrect those photos of the Sol e Mar apartments? - I can't find them  
Is this what you're referring to Tony...



@ Verdi - Goodness, yes it is - that was quick!  Thank you, Sir!

I recall people observing that the blue chairs were an exact match for what was thought to be the blue chair seen in the 'eyeshadow' photo.

What I don't know for sure is whether that balcony is indeed from the Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau
Pleasure!

Some while ago I read an analysis of what was said to be the Burgau apartment balcony and the 'eyeshadow' photograph but can't for the life of me remember who or where, this image is the best I can do.  Maybe someone else remembers?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7062
Reputation : 3622
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Nina on 14.07.15 9:03

@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:Another point which I have been considering is whether the disturbing 'blue eyeshadow' photo of MBM could have been taken at Salsalito. IMO the photo was taken outdoors (so not in the UK at the beginning of April). The wall is consistent with the typical rough plaster common in Spain/Portugal (I lived in Spain for 2 years) and also with some of the external walls at Salsalito (see photos attached to Salsalito's reviews on the Tripadvisor web site) - note all the items hanging on the walls in general at Salsalito. As discussed elsewhere, MBM's pupils do not look natural for the apparent amount of ambient light but I'm still convinced it is an outdoor shot, which again is disturbing, as is the awkward/artificial posing of MBM's head. IMO the blue area to MBM's left shoulder is a man's t-shirt.
@ skyrocket

The question of where and when the 'blue eyeshadow' photo of Madeleine McCann was taken is I think of more than passing interest.

The claim by the McCanns that Madeleine's painted face was a result of 'playing with Mummy's make-up box' was met with near-universal derision. Nearly all thought that the eyeshadow must have been applied by an adult.  

It has been much discussed ever since it was published, which was on a strange 2min 30 sec video produced by McCanns' Liverpool friend (and Madeleine's godfather) Jon Corner, called 'Madeleine McCannn - Still Misisng, Still Missed, Still Looking' - see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCARDqQ4TBk

Dealing first of all with what you call the 'blue area' (bottom right of picture), if you watch the above video, the blue area comes fully into view at 1 min 17 secs. This is the best view I can find of it, but there may be better ones:



When this was discussed on forums many years ago, the consensus was that the blue object was not a man's T-shirt, but a blue plastic chair. 
IIRC there was much discussion of whether the place where this disturbing photo was taken could be the Sol e Mar (sometimes incorrectly rendered Solimar) Apartments in Burgau. I am pretty sure that someone produced a photo of Sol e Mar showing the stucco walls (which you refer to a 'rough plaster') and blue chairs identical in colour to the blue shape in the bottom left of the photo.

The Sol e Mar apartments are of interest in any case for us because:

1. They were built by a building company owned by Robert Murat's father

2. His estates management company still maintains the properties

3. Polish man Wojcek Krokowski and his wife/lady friend stayed at the Sol e Mar, Burgau, for the week 28 April to 5 May (same as the McCanns)  

4. Hairs of the same haplotype as Robert Murat were found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

5. Hairs of the same haplotype as Jane Tanner were also found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

6. There is strong evidence that Jane Tanner based her description of a man carrying child on Wojcek Krokowksi

7. Nuno Lourenco made up a feeble 'kidnap' tale, in which he identified Wojcek Krokowski as the alleged paedophile kidnapper, which he delayed reporting for six days until the morning after Jane Tanner had given her statement to the police (see Richard Hall's film 'The Phantoms' - uploaded by HideHo: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU 

8. The main witness who gave evidence to the Portuguese Police about Wojcek Krokowski's movements during that holiday week was the manager of the Burgau Beach Bar, an employee of the Eveleighs, who owned the bar.

I do not know if someone can resurrect those photos of the Sol e Mar apartments? - I can't find them  
Is this what you're referring to Tony...



@ Verdi - Goodness, yes it is - that was quick!  Thank you, Sir!

I recall people observing that the blue chairs were an exact match for what was thought to be the blue chair seen in the 'eyeshadow' photo.

What I don't know for sure is whether that balcony is indeed from the Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau
Pleasure!

Some while ago I read an analysis of what was said to be the Burgau apartment balcony and the 'eyeshadow' photograph but can't for the life of me remember who or where, this image is the best I can do.  Maybe someone else remembers?
It was a member  known as Praia  who brought this and other photographs to the  forum if I remember corectly.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2861
Reputation : 334
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by joyce1938 on 14.07.15 11:03

Does anyone recall seeing david p. sitting in said chair on balcony with child on lap ? same coloured cair if I recall correctly?
avatar
joyce1938

Posts : 849
Reputation : 113
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 79
Location : england

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by worriedmum on 14.07.15 11:15

@joyce1938 wrote:Does anyone recall seeing david p. sitting in said chair on balcony with child on lap ? same coloured cair if I recall correctly?
Are you thinking of the grayscale pictures?

avatar
worriedmum

Posts : 1858
Reputation : 451
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by joyce1938 on 14.07.15 11:21

Yes that looks very like the pose I have seen ,could it be possible that it has been seen in real colour from the greyscale?Is there more than one pic.  like that with less table and clobber ? joyce1938
avatar
joyce1938

Posts : 849
Reputation : 113
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 79
Location : england

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 14.07.15 15:49

@ Tony Bennett & @ Verdi (et al)

Thanks very much for all that info and the better quality photo (eyeshadow one). Apologies if this has all been worked through before but I guess fresh eyes and all that never did any harm.

I can see that the blue area behind MBM may well be a plastic chair or similar (I'm not ruling out the possibility that it is a shoulder - very hard to tell although it would have to be someone with very square shoulders). 

I'm less convinced that the balcony or similar at Sol e Mar is where the shot was taken. I wouldn't say that the blue colour is a match for the Sol e Mar chairs (if infact that is where the balcony shot is) - always difficult comparing photo colours as exposure etc can make such a difference.

The balcony shot shows both doorway and windows framed in blue; the other apertures don't have any blue but are small and the cross pieces would show up behind MBM's head in the dark area (always assuming the photo hasn't been photoshopped which adds a completely new dimension). Also, I don't believe the balcony wall is rough cast, looks smoother and the paint colour is creamer. The balcony is narrow - it would be an awkward shot to take although still quite feasible and there don't appear to be any wall hangings which would match.

Looking at the photo you supplied Tony, there does appear to be an odd indentation in MBM's neck above the pearls. Looks like the dark area may have been shaded in and they have nicked the line of her neck.

I read a blog a few days ago which referred to the metatags (words the webmaster attaches to a site to help search engines find the web site) attached to a Jacinto-Murat website advertising a holiday complex in the area (Quinta da Falfeira) in 2006. The tags included the words sex; adults; boys; girls; amongst others, which seems an unusual combination. I will look up the blog. This may be another possible location for the eyeshadow photo.

The whole thing with Jane Tanner/Robert Murat and possible DNA matches in the Burgua flat; the Wojcek Krokowski connection back to the Eveleighs through their employee/bar; the fact that the PJ state - 'In the context of the investigation, we have collected information concerning a vehicle used by RUSSELL O'BRIEN, friend and member of the group who spent their holiday with the McCann family in the Algarve '; Murat's rush back to Luz; the secretive meeting at Salsalito between Murat, the Eveleighs and the Mccann's lawyer and backer; suggests that there might be a link somewhere between MBM's disappearance and Burgau.

And, whatever the location of the MBM eyeshadow photo, the fact remains that it was released as being in the UK in early April, which seems highly unlikely. Still can't fathom why the Mc's released it at all - they must have known that its content would prove contentious and that its location would be questioned. Games, games, and more games. If you're interested, please see my comment under the 'Madeleine Was Here' thead for more Mccann image games - see 6.17-6.29 mins on part 1 - what are they playing at there?
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 619
Reputation : 604
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 14.07.15 16:12

**Here's the blog entry I was referring to (was on this forum!) and I was incorrect so I will now attempt to amend my above posting. The metatags were referring to Murat's website advertising Quinta da Falfeira, NOT SALSALITO. Sorry about that - I'll be more careful in future.




Re: What was so special about Burgau?

  Gillyspot on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:40 pm
The front page of Murats website captured in October 2006 (I think it was around then David Payne wanted to book).

http://web.archive.org/web/20061025142243/http://www.jacinto-murat.pt/

Comes up with these keywords.
"AUTHOR" CONTENT="Jacinto & Murat, Lda">

"DESCRIPTION" CONTENT="holiday appartments in Algarve Portugal, Europe, Best Fares Discount Travel">

"KEYWORDS" CONTENT="Lagos, Portugal, Europe, euro, algarve, madrid, spain, tourism, Turismo, Vacances,holiday, férias, resort, apartamentos, Algarve, beach, praias, praia, plage, Arquitectura, Architecture, Travel, water sports,Lagos, heaven, Architectural, projects, sexo, sex, adulto, adult, equestrian, riding, love, romance, lonely, girls, boys"


And they can be seen on this link

view-source:http://web.archive.org/web/20061025142243/http://www.jacinto-murat.pt/
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 619
Reputation : 604
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by The Rooster on 14.07.15 16:27

Burgau, Murrat, Tanner, Hairs and the other characters in Mr Hall's videos.  The thing is bizarre.  “What in the, I say what in the name of Jesse James do you suppose that is”

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"
avatar
The Rooster

Posts : 419
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 71
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by sammi1967 on 14.07.15 17:12

Personally I would say that the blue eye shadow was not applied by an adult and certainly not a child. It looks more like a photo editing effect and a poor one at that. Try it for yourself on a photo editing site like befunky for example and see what you think. Just my opinion .

sammi1967

Posts : 32
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 15.07.15 0:00

@Nina wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:Another point which I have been considering is whether the disturbing 'blue eyeshadow' photo of MBM could have been taken at Salsalito. IMO the photo was taken outdoors (so not in the UK at the beginning of April). The wall is consistent with the typical rough plaster common in Spain/Portugal (I lived in Spain for 2 years) and also with some of the external walls at Salsalito (see photos attached to Salsalito's reviews on the Tripadvisor web site) - note all the items hanging on the walls in general at Salsalito. As discussed elsewhere, MBM's pupils do not look natural for the apparent amount of ambient light but I'm still convinced it is an outdoor shot, which again is disturbing, as is the awkward/artificial posing of MBM's head. IMO the blue area to MBM's left shoulder is a man's t-shirt.
@ skyrocket

The question of where and when the 'blue eyeshadow' photo of Madeleine McCann was taken is I think of more than passing interest.

The claim by the McCanns that Madeleine's painted face was a result of 'playing with Mummy's make-up box' was met with near-universal derision. Nearly all thought that the eyeshadow must have been applied by an adult.  

It has been much discussed ever since it was published, which was on a strange 2min 30 sec video produced by McCanns' Liverpool friend (and Madeleine's godfather) Jon Corner, called 'Madeleine McCannn - Still Misisng, Still Missed, Still Looking' - see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCARDqQ4TBk

Dealing first of all with what you call the 'blue area' (bottom right of picture), if you watch the above video, the blue area comes fully into view at 1 min 17 secs. This is the best view I can find of it, but there may be better ones:



When this was discussed on forums many years ago, the consensus was that the blue object was not a man's T-shirt, but a blue plastic chair. 
IIRC there was much discussion of whether the place where this disturbing photo was taken could be the Sol e Mar (sometimes incorrectly rendered Solimar) Apartments in Burgau. I am pretty sure that someone produced a photo of Sol e Mar showing the stucco walls (which you refer to a 'rough plaster') and blue chairs identical in colour to the blue shape in the bottom left of the photo.

The Sol e Mar apartments are of interest in any case for us because:

1. They were built by a building company owned by Robert Murat's father

2. His estates management company still maintains the properties

3. Polish man Wojcek Krokowski and his wife/lady friend stayed at the Sol e Mar, Burgau, for the week 28 April to 5 May (same as the McCanns)  

4. Hairs of the same haplotype as Robert Murat were found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

5. Hairs of the same haplotype as Jane Tanner were also found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

6. There is strong evidence that Jane Tanner based her description of a man carrying child on Wojcek Krokowksi

7. Nuno Lourenco made up a feeble 'kidnap' tale, in which he identified Wojcek Krokowski as the alleged paedophile kidnapper, which he delayed reporting for six days until the morning after Jane Tanner had given her statement to the police (see Richard Hall's film 'The Phantoms' - uploaded by HideHo: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU 

8. The main witness who gave evidence to the Portuguese Police about Wojcek Krokowski's movements during that holiday week was the manager of the Burgau Beach Bar, an employee of the Eveleighs, who owned the bar.

I do not know if someone can resurrect those photos of the Sol e Mar apartments? - I can't find them  
Is this what you're referring to Tony...



@ Verdi - Goodness, yes it is - that was quick!  Thank you, Sir!

I recall people observing that the blue chairs were an exact match for what was thought to be the blue chair seen in the 'eyeshadow' photo.

What I don't know for sure is whether that balcony is indeed from the Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau
Pleasure!

Some while ago I read an analysis of what was said to be the Burgau apartment balcony and the 'eyeshadow' photograph but can't for the life of me remember who or where, this image is the best I can do.  Maybe someone else remembers?
It was a member  known as Praia  who brought this and other photographs to the  forum if I remember corectly.
I had a look through Praia posts but couldn't find anything relating to the subject.  I tried another angle of researching the above photograph which led me to one ROSA who was certainly very busy posting on the 'photographs and memories thread'.  Haven't found anything yet but will continue looking on and off - some very interesting stuff!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7062
Reputation : 3622
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.07.15 7:01

@sammi1967 wrote:Personally I would say that the blue eye shadow was not applied by an adult and certainly not a child. It looks more like a photo editing effect and a poor one at that. Try it for yourself on a photo editing site like befunky for example and see what you think. Just my opinion .
But by contrast we see from that photo of Madeleine that she has indeed been 'made up' for that photograph by an adult.

At the bottom of the picture we see Madeleine wearing a necklace of what looks like quite large golden beads.

Then at the top left of the photo we see she is wearing something that looks like a pink artificial flower in her hair.

@ sammi1967    I am prepared to go along with your view that the blue shadow has been photoshopped on rather than applied by an adult - but I would point out that if you are right that would then prove 100% that the cover story for this photo is a barefaced lie.

If anything your 'take' on this photo makes the issue of it even more disturbing and sinister than ever (even the Great Pretender Mark Williams-Thomas tweeted to express concern about it).

I think this photo was a still used in Jon Corner's 2-minute film by Jon Corner, wasn' t it? ('Madeleine McCann -  Still Missing, Still Missed, Still Looking').

Are we 100% sure that the McCanns or the McCann Team actually sanctioned the issue of this video? - which then prompted Kate McCann to make the dubious claim that Madeleine had been 'playing with my make-up box'

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14799
Reputation : 2917
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by sammi1967 on 15.07.15 8:23

Yes I suppose it would make it look more sinister. I hadn't really thought about it like that. Just saying how I see the photograph from seeing results of my daughter playing around on photo editing with pictures of herself. I can't say I really thought much about the flower and the beads. That's fairly typical to me of little girls and dressing up. It's the eyeshadow that looks all wrong

sammi1967

Posts : 32
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.07.15 8:48

@sammi1967 wrote:Yes I suppose it would make it look more sinister. I hadn't really thought about it like that. Just saying how I see the photograph from seeing results of my daughter playing around on photo editing with pictures of herself. I can't say I really thought much about the flower and the beads. That's fairly typical to me of little girls and dressing up. It's the eyeshadow that looks all wrong
But something else is very wrong about this photo, isn't it?

According to she-who-must-be-believed, this was a happy young 3-year-old playing with Mummy's make-up box.

A happy, playful, joyful time, if she-who-must-be-believed is right.

So where are the happy photos of this joyful event?

The only photo we are shown - and we are presented with it by Madeleine's godfather Jon Corner - is of Madeleine looking as miserable as sin.

Who took this photo?

Who photoshopped in the blue eyeshadow (if that is indeed what occurred)?

Were any 'happier' photos taken?

What was Madeleine actually feeling when this photo was taken?

And who decided to put it in Jon Corner's little film, and why?



ETA:

1. I had a look back at the thread here which first discussed this controversial photo: '60 Reasons why the McCanns should never have published that photo'
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1912-60-reasons-why-the-mccanns-should-never-have-published-that-photo

2. On that thread I noted that 'littlepixie' was 4 years ahead of me with her observations on that photo, quote from her post of 25 January 2011: 

"We may have photos of our children dressing up but the expression on their face is one of joy and laughter unlike the photo of Maddie".

3. I think this photo of Madeleine was also included in Jon Corner's little film, wasn't it? >>>


____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14799
Reputation : 2917
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by sammi1967 on 15.07.15 9:12

No idea Tony. If it's photoshopped as it looks to be....then yes it opens up many more questions I guess. It's just how I see it and of course I could be completely wrong. Some have seen it as a death look which I personally don't. Incidentally its the colour of the eyeshadow that gets me too...it's a very 70's shade of blue...not a KM colour at all. Although it could be part of a set I suppose.

sammi1967

Posts : 32
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum