The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

On youtube: Madeleine McCann "Gone" Sunday Night Documentary Link. - Page 2 Mm11

On youtube: Madeleine McCann "Gone" Sunday Night Documentary Link. - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

On youtube: Madeleine McCann "Gone" Sunday Night Documentary Link. - Page 2 Mm11

On youtube: Madeleine McCann "Gone" Sunday Night Documentary Link. - Page 2 Regist10

On youtube: Madeleine McCann "Gone" Sunday Night Documentary Link.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On youtube: Madeleine McCann "Gone" Sunday Night Documentary Link. - Page 2 Empty Re: On youtube: Madeleine McCann "Gone" Sunday Night Documentary Link.

Post by princess_leia 25.04.17 9:32

I can't bring myself to watch it, but is it safe to say there is no new breakthrough?
princess_leia

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

On youtube: Madeleine McCann "Gone" Sunday Night Documentary Link. - Page 2 Empty Re: On youtube: Madeleine McCann "Gone" Sunday Night Documentary Link.

Post by Sceptic 25.04.17 9:58

Verdi wrote:One thing that strikes me - nah, riles me - the repeated reference to the PJ botched investigation, partly because they failed to cordon-off the crime scene and allowed all and sundry to trample around.

Reminder - the crime scene had already been contaminated by the McCann group, Ocean Club employees and whoever else before the Portuguese police were called by team McCann !!!

Get yer blooming facts right before spouting out before the world.
I think if you read between the lines when an ex cop or professional states/refers to botched the concensus is the error made was they left it too long before considering the parents suspects
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.04.17 11:28

Why has this film been removed?
I can't seem to find it anywhere now.

Did anyone save the image of Rahni walking up the hill with GA?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.17 11:33

It was taken down some time yesterday.  Could be any number of reasons. Copyright, Carter ruck, writs against the producers of the programme.  I wish I had copied it.  That part with Ms Sadler walking up the hill with G Amaral was the bit that stood out for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 27.04.17 11:33

I should think that, as it's evidently the subject of litigation, it has been removed to minimise the spread of said litigious material
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishBull 27.04.17 18:23

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Why has this film been removed?
I can't seem to find it anywhere now.

Did anyone save the image of Rahni walking up the hill with GA?

Here you go...

EnglishBull
EnglishBull

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.04.17 19:58

On youtube: Madeleine McCann "Gone" Sunday Night Documentary Link. - Page 2 120

Thanks EnglishBull, but that doesn't work either.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by curioskeptio 28.04.17 13:44

Here you go ladies and gents.  Try not to smash the laptop/ipad when watching!!

Gone
curioskeptio

Activity : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 28.04.17 17:09

Thank you very much.   thanks

Now that I know Pat Brown was interviewed by Skype and Goncalo Amaral wasn't even interviewed, it is interesting to watch again to understand the extent of the sheer fakery.
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishBull 29.04.17 10:25

curioskeptio wrote:Here you go ladies and gents.  Try not to smash the laptop/ipad when watching!!

Gone
Haha, I uploaded that video myself however I must have forgotten to put the link in the forum...silly me but thank you for finding and linking it my friend big grin
EnglishBull
EnglishBull

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 29.04.17 14:11

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5jyc3c_madeleine-mccann-gone_news

Google 'Chrome'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

On youtube: Madeleine McCann "Gone" Sunday Night Documentary Link. - Page 2 Empty Gone,Sunday Night special

Post by willowthewisp 29.04.17 15:17

jeanmonroe wrote:https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5jyc3c_madeleine-mccann-gone_news

Google 'Chrome'
Hi Jeanmonroe,thanks for the link and have just finished watching-conclusions?

Madeleine placed in the wrong bed(under the window) at 21.05 pm Gerry/22.00pm Kate?
No mention of Mathew checking at 21.30pm?
No mention of Gerry talking to JW 21.15pm?
The blinds Opened from the Outside?
The window Open,curtains wafting?
so if you fail to read the files,timings and plans of the Apartment,how can you carry out a documentary of accuracy of a proposed event?
It was another masterpiece of confusion is Good?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.04.17 15:19

Confusion is good - if you don't get caught out and end up being sued.    

Go Pat Go   Mr Mrs

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanga 12.04.19 16:02

polyenne wrote:Oh come on, as old Loyd Grossman (not Tannerman or Crecheman) used to say "the clues are there".

Rahni Sadler. Rearrange : Ha ! Darn Lies 

Interesting anagram for Rahni's name
Kanga
Kanga

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top