The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


*NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why?

1. I don't believe there's any cover-up at all. It's just the government trying to do its best to help a family
 
2. It was just a giant money-making scam
 
3. Because of the connections of Gerry McCann the McCanns' main solicitor Edward Smethurst to the nuclear power industry
 
4. They were all on a 'swinging holiday' and none of the swingers wants to be identified (The 'Textusa' theory)
 
5. A connection to bio-engineering research e.g. IVF treatment, cloning, stem cell/genetics/DNA/human genome research
 
6. The McCanns have information about, or connections to, some high-level, elite paedophile ring
 
7.The McCanns and their Tapas 7 friends were trying out a new sedative product for the pharmaceutical industry, which failed
 
8. The McCanns and others were discussing some secret new project, maybe involving the microchipping agenda
 
9. Madeleine died as the result of an occult ritual, as it was both the Festival of Beltane and May 2007 was a blue month
 
10. Some other reason for the cover-up [Please give your opinion on the thread]
 
 
 
View results

*NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by 23 Librae on 26.02.17 14:26

NOTE: The Moderators have now added a poll to this thread - Mods

----------

Hello, I'm new here. Never believed the abduction story from the start but only recently started to look into the high strangeness of the whole affair after watching some Richard D Hall films.

My quick question is what is the prevailing thought about why they are being protected? There is so much material to read through so any hints of what to search for would be welcome.

I can see they are being protected by people in high places but I was wondering if anyone knows why? Is it about something Kate and Gerry know about the government or the medical establishment? 

Thanks

-----
A Mod writes:

There isn't a single prevailing thought or consensus on CMOMM on the reason for the cover-up. There is however broad consensus here that there is a major cover-up which extends to the government, the security services and the mainstream media.

The theories that have been offered here include:

* The McCanns and their Tapas 7 friends were trying out a new sedative product for the pharmaceutical industry

* They were discussing some secret new project, possibly involving the microchipping agenda

* A connection to bio-engineering research e.g. IVF treatment, cloning, stem cell research, genetics/DNA/human genome research

* The connections of Gerry McCann (COMARE)and the McCanns' main solicitor Edward Smethurst (British Nuclear Fuels) to the nuclear power industry

* It was just a giant money-making scam

* Madeleine died as the result of a Beltane occult ritual 

* They were all on a 'swinging holiday' and none of the swingers wants to be identified, and

* The McCanns' connections to some high-level, elite paedophile ring, e.g. they have at least knowledge of establishment figures involved in child sexual absue.

It's a good question on which there is no answer, so it won't harm if we have another debate on the issue.

Richard D Hall has announced the title of his next, and maybe last, Madeleine McCann documentary as: 'Maddie: Why The Cover-Up?'  Maybe that will provide answers. I think it's due out early April 

- Mod
avatar
23 Librae

Posts : 26
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by suzyjohnson on 26.02.17 15:04

I have never thought they were being protected. 

They were offered help at the beginning by a concerned British Labour government and other wellwishers. But they also have enough money and influence themselves to obtain assistance (friends and relatives with professional careers etc)

Then they were given money from the public which they have used to fund expensive lawyers. 

Clarence jumped in because he wanted to be there for an exclusive news story (he was at Soham also) The Sun newspaper supported them, but that's because they wanted their exclusive news also.  

The Conservative government authorised Operation Grange but it's possible they did so without actually knowing the full details of the case, why would Theresa May has Home Secretary have time to look at it all?

And then you have the Emperors New Clothes effect. And that's it really.

I know I'm in the minority on here, I think people are looking for a bigger story than there really is in this case.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1193
Reputation : 262
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Guest on 26.02.17 15:17

I agree Suzy - Blair and Brown were quite adept at abusing power without the need for a major conspiracy theory. I'm open to the idea that Mark Warner were complicit to some degree and that the McCanns received help which goes beyond their immediate circle but that's as far as I can go, for my own sanity. I do believe it's unravelling ing at a rapid rate now and once the abduction theory is proven to be false, there's only one way to go and all roads lead back to the parents. Just an opinion and definitely not as refined as that of many posters on this forum.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Janerj on 26.02.17 15:44

My first reaction having only recently watched Richard Hall's videos was that it must have been a case of 'funny handshakes' ie Masons as I don't see how any ordinary couple could have got that amount
of attention from high level government.
avatar
Janerj

Posts : 12
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by 23 Librae on 26.02.17 16:51

@Janerj wrote:My first reaction having only recently watched Richard Hall's videos was that it must have been a case of 'funny handshakes' ie Masons as I don't see how any ordinary couple could have got that amount
of attention from high level government.
I'm starting to think it could be this too.
avatar
23 Librae

Posts : 26
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Reggiregg on 26.02.17 17:16

They were protected and still are. How did the news of an abduction spread within an hour or so of Maddie going missing? Why were top diplomats told to get to pdLat once? They were told to shadow the mcCanns in all police and media dealings. Why did th couple delete almost all their phone calls (before Payne procured new phones )? Early reports suggested the teenage son of a VIP had been flown out that night. That report got submerged liike so much.
avatar
Reggiregg

Posts : 30
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2017-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by MayMuse on 26.02.17 17:30

@Reggiregg wrote:They were protected and still are. How did the news of an abduction spread within an hour or so of Maddie going missing? Why were top diplomats told to get to pdLat once? They were told to shadow the mcCanns in all police and media dealings. Why did th couple delete almost all their phone calls (before Payne procured new phones )? Early reports suggested the teenage son of a VIP had been flown out that night. That report got submerged liike so much.
Do you have a link to these reports?

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Reputation : 1399
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Casey5 on 26.02.17 19:44

Apparently the standard statement by the FOC is that they cannot interfere in the laws of a foreign country.
So how could they insist that the police didn't take the clothes they had all been wearing in case the press got wind of the fact and brought the parents under suspicion? And then they were all sent to the MW laundry, even Madeleine's. I suppose the prop, sorry cuddle cat, was washed by hand.

Casey5

Posts : 342
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Reggiregg on 26.02.17 19:50

How can the police ignore the scent of death found on KM's trousers, the car, Cuddle Cat  (despite her attempts to wash it) the car key fob etc etc. How can that be swept aside?
avatar
Reggiregg

Posts : 30
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2017-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Hobs on 26.02.17 19:52

@23 Librae wrote:
A Mod writes:

There isn't a single prevailing thought or consensus on CMOMM on the reason for the cover-up. There is however broad consensus here that there is a major cover-up which extends to the government, the security services and the mainstream media.

The theories that have been offered here include:

* The McCanns and their Tapas 7 friends were trying out a new sedative product for the pharmaceutical industry

* They were discussing some secret new project, possibly involving the microchipping agenda

* A connection to bio-engineering research e.g. IVF treatment, cloning, stem cell research, genetics/DNA/human genome research

* The connections of Gerry McCann (COMARE)and the McCanns' main solicitor Edward Smethurst (British Nuclear Fuels) to the nuclear power industry

* It was just a giant money-making scam

* Madeleine died as the result of a Beltane occult ritual 

* They were all on a 'swinging holiday' and none of the swingers wants to be identified, and

* The McCanns' connections to some high-level, elite paedophile ring, e.g. they have at least knowledge of establishment figures involved in child sexual absue.

It's a good question on which there is no answer, so it won't harm if we have another debate on the issue.

Richard D Hall has announced the title of his next, and maybe last, Madeleine McCann documentary as: 'Maddie: Why The Cover-Up?'  Maybe that will provide answers. I think it's due out early April 

- Mod


* The McCanns and their Tapas 7 friends were trying out a new sedative product for the pharmaceutical industry
No.  Clinical trials are performed under strict conditions and protocols firstly in hospitals and then depending on results restricted to a specific group of people before years down the line being passed for general release.
Had they been testing some new sedative and Maddie died as a result of it, the mccanns would have sued the pants off the company.
There would have been police investigations , all all sorts of other investigations .
Did you see the programme last week about the clinical trial that went wrong?
That was the first trial in humans, in clinical trials there are multiple trials of a new medicine before it is ever released for general use.
This theory is a no brainer.

* They were discussing some secret new project, possibly involving the microchipping agenda.
This would result in Maddie's death how?
Microchipping would not need sedation if they were trialling it.
Again if Maddie died as a result of it then they would have come up with a much better scenario than they did and it would have been covered up properly with no blame on the mccanns.
At best she would have been autopsied by a 'friendly' and natural causes would have been the verdict.
Mccanns walk free.
 A conspiracy theory at best.

* A connection to bio-engineering research e.g. IVF treatment, cloning, stem cell research, genetics/DNA/human genome research.
There is ongoing research into the human genome and has been for years.
IVF again has been going since the 1970's, at best they would be looking at improving  number of births and also of removing hereditary diseases which is why we now have a tiny number of 3 parent babies.
Cloning of humans is illegal the world over, it is also darn near impossible.
it took years of work to get Dolly the sheep and more years to get where we are today which is cloning (poorly) of dogs.
Said dogs are genetically the same as the donor, the markings however are different nor do they have the same character as the donor.
It is mindblowingly expensive to get a dog cloned, it would be billions to clone a human.
Then there is issue of finding anyone willing to risk life in jail for trying it.
Then how do you explain a clone away when it would be much younger than Maddie, not look anything like her or act like her.
Although genetically the same, the clone would be different. Look at identical twins as an example.
They share the same genes as they are one egg and sperm, one embryo that at only a couple of cells old divided completely and developed into two identical babies.
Identical yet different.
Again all the research is done in labs using a chit load of computers and expensive equipment and a lot of highly trained staff.
Again a no brainer

* The connections of Gerry McCann (COMARE)and the McCanns' main solicitor Edward Smethurst (British Nuclear Fuels) to the nuclear power industry.

This would cause Maddie to die in the apartment how?
If this was why Maddie died, again they would have covered it up a darn sight better than was done.
It would have been explained away as natural causes case closed.
No brainer.

* Madeleine died as the result of a Beltane occult ritual
Maddie was more likely to have died at the hands of a Christian than any Satanist, In fact  more likely to have died at the hands ofa muslim than a Satanist.
Satanism is the go to religion for claims of sacrifice.
Why not blame Voodoo since they sacrifice chickens  etc, that at least is marginally more believable than a bunch of Satanists.
If a human sacrifice was indeed done (it wasn't) why risk abducting a child from an apartment when there are scores of homeless folk lying around or all those orphanages in Eastern Europe.
Why would they hold a ritual in a holiday apartment?
People would have been seen coming and going from the apartment, sounds would have been heard plus all the group were at the table Thurs night
If a ritual, it would hav and they would have been taking part in the ritual otherwise they would have b noticed it going on in the apartment and taken action.
Any ritual been covered up better than it was and the mccanns and chums would have been better protected, there would have been a better crime scene set up with enough traces to indicate an abductor rather than none at all.
No brainer.

* They were all on a 'swinging holiday' and none of the swingers wants to be identified, and
Swinging is not illegal, and not even that scandalous anymore.
At best the mccanns would have felt embarrassed, maybe lost a couple of friends and had a telling off drom their respective parents.
They would have made more than a few new friends.
Maybe a few paragraphs in the press and then it is yesterdays story.
I doubt even the GMC would be interested since it would have no bearing on their work in hospital and surgery.
No brainer


* The McCanns' connections to some high-level, elite paedophile ring, e.g. they have at least knowledge of establishment figures involved in child sexual absue.
They may have some connections to high level paedophile rings, again though if a VIP was involved it would have been better covered up than it was.
A friendly autopsy done and natural causes declared.
A hefty pay off to the mccanns perhaps and them being told to shut up or else.
If no friendly autopsy then again they could have claimed abduction, Maddie's body found and murder and sexual abuse declared.
The world looks for the non existent abductor, the mccanns  get pilloried for child neglect and face charges, possibly a couple years in jail, more likely a hefty fine and probabtion since Maddie died and they have suffered enough.
The mccanns get a hefty pay off to take their punishment and keep quiet.
They get to grieve and Maddie gets a funeral.
Since we know Maddie was not found, a piss poor abduction secene was claimed despite no forensic evidence of abduction, their own words and behavior reveal the truth.
Pretty much everyone has some idea of which establishment figures are suspected of involvement in paedophilia proven and otherwise.
This is plausible but unlikely given the mccanns own words and behavior.

* It was just a giant money-making scam.
Bingo!

Maddie died at the hands of kate and gerry.
Whether by accidental or deliberate sedation.
As a result of some other crime being committed upon her.
As a result of kate(most likely given her poor relationship with Maddie) losing her temper and lashing out.
As a result of coming between kate and gerry during one of their fights and being accidentally hit or pushed causing fatal injuries.
A combination of any of the above.

It happened earlier in the week to allow for disposal of the body and most importantly cleaning up of the apartment.
The apartment being almost forensically cleaned of DNA evidence and other evidence found when you have three toddlers running around.

The tapas 7 are involved because they took part in something criminal that would force them to stay silent, knbowing if they spoke out they wiould be doing serious jail time.
Possible them men are involved and the women stay silent for fear of charges and fear of losing their children and their jobs.

Donations came in to help find Maddie and the parents saw a gold mine waiting to be reaped.
They created a fund for the funds to be sent to, knowing that money would come pouring in (especially with good marketing) and for some time to come since they knew Maddie wouldn't be found any time soon.

They spin spiel about how it would be run like a charity, transparently and then it wasn't.
They sued , using the fund as they changed the clauses so they lose none of their own money.
It was win win for them.

Now though they have been publicly and legally declared not cleared and stuill suspects in the disposal of their daughter.

it looks like money may be their downfall.
Not enough prrof yet to declare legally what they did but we can nail them for fraud for a start.

money was the downfall of Al Capone remember.

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
avatar
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Posts : 885
Reputation : 572
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 54
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Reggiregg on 26.02.17 20:07

I think the money angle is too simple and doesn't explain the huge rush to protect them and all the suspicious early stuff like the news being ready to print at the Telegraph by midnight that night, the deleted phone calls, the ambassador being called in, the weirdness about the printing of the photos.....so many things. One thing for sure is they did not want the body found.
avatar
Reggiregg

Posts : 30
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2017-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Guest on 26.02.17 21:07

@Hobs wrote:
@23 Librae wrote:
A Mod writes:

There isn't a single prevailing thought or consensus on CMOMM on the reason for the cover-up. There is however broad consensus here that there is a major cover-up which extends to the government, the security services and the mainstream media.

The theories that have been offered here include:

* The McCanns and their Tapas 7 friends were trying out a new sedative product for the pharmaceutical industry

* They were discussing some secret new project, possibly involving the microchipping agenda

* A connection to bio-engineering research e.g. IVF treatment, cloning, stem cell research, genetics/DNA/human genome research

* The connections of Gerry McCann (COMARE)and the McCanns' main solicitor Edward Smethurst (British Nuclear Fuels) to the nuclear power industry

* It was just a giant money-making scam

* Madeleine died as the result of a Beltane occult ritual 

* They were all on a 'swinging holiday' and none of the swingers wants to be identified, and

* The McCanns' connections to some high-level, elite paedophile ring, e.g. they have at least knowledge of establishment figures involved in child sexual absue.

It's a good question on which there is no answer, so it won't harm if we have another debate on the issue.

Richard D Hall has announced the title of his next, and maybe last, Madeleine McCann documentary as: 'Maddie: Why The Cover-Up?'  Maybe that will provide answers. I think it's due out early April 

- Mod


* The McCanns and their Tapas 7 friends were trying out a new sedative product for the pharmaceutical industry
No.  Clinical trials are performed under strict conditions and protocols firstly in hospitals and then depending on results restricted to a specific group of people before years down the line being passed for general release.
Had they been testing some new sedative and Maddie died as a result of it, the mccanns would have sued the pants off the company.
There would have been police investigations , all all sorts of other investigations .
Did you see the programme last week about the clinical trial that went wrong?
That was the first trial in humans, in clinical trials there are multiple trials of a new medicine before it is ever released for general use.
This theory is a no brainer.

* They were discussing some secret new project, possibly involving the microchipping agenda.
This would result in Maddie's death how?
Microchipping would not need sedation if they were trialling it.
Again if Maddie died as a result of it then they would have come up with a much better scenario than they did and it would have been covered up properly with no blame on the mccanns.
At best she would have been autopsied by a 'friendly' and natural causes would have been the verdict.
Mccanns walk free.
 A conspiracy theory at best.

* A connection to bio-engineering research e.g. IVF treatment, cloning, stem cell research, genetics/DNA/human genome research.
There is ongoing research into the human genome and has been for years.
IVF again has been going since the 1970's, at best they would be looking at improving  number of births and also of removing hereditary diseases which is why we now have a tiny number of 3 parent babies.
Cloning of humans is illegal the world over, it is also darn near impossible.
it took years of work to get Dolly the sheep and more years to get where we are today which is cloning (poorly) of dogs.
Said dogs are genetically the same as the donor, the markings however are different nor do they have the same character as the donor.
It is mindblowingly expensive to get a dog cloned, it would be billions to clone a human.
Then there is issue of finding anyone willing to risk life in jail for trying it.
Then how do you explain a clone away when it would be much younger than Maddie, not look anything like her or act like her.
Although genetically the same, the clone would be different. Look at identical twins as an example.
They share the same genes as they are one egg and sperm, one embryo that at only a couple of cells old divided completely and developed into two identical babies.
Identical yet different.
Again all the research is done in labs using a chit load of computers and expensive equipment and a lot of highly trained staff.
Again a no brainer

* The connections of Gerry McCann (COMARE)and the McCanns' main solicitor Edward Smethurst (British Nuclear Fuels) to the nuclear power industry.

This would cause Maddie to die in the apartment how?
If this was why Maddie died, again they would have covered it up a darn sight better than was done.
It would have been explained away as natural causes case closed.
No brainer.

* Madeleine died as the result of a Beltane occult ritual
Maddie was more likely to have died at the hands of a Christian than any Satanist, In fact  more likely to have died at the hands ofa muslim than a Satanist.
Satanism is the go to religion for claims of sacrifice.
Why not blame Voodoo since they sacrifice chickens  etc, that at least is marginally more believable than a bunch of Satanists.
If a human sacrifice was indeed done (it wasn't) why risk abducting a child from an apartment when there are scores of homeless folk lying around or all those orphanages in Eastern Europe.
Why would they hold a ritual in a holiday apartment?
People would have been seen coming and going from the apartment, sounds would have been heard plus all the group were at the table Thurs night
If a ritual, it would hav and they would have been taking part in the ritual otherwise they would have b noticed it going on in the apartment and taken action.
Any ritual been covered up better than it was and the mccanns and chums would have been better protected, there would have been a better crime scene set up with enough traces to indicate an abductor rather than none at all.
No brainer.

* They were all on a 'swinging holiday' and none of the swingers wants to be identified, and
Swinging is not illegal, and not even that scandalous anymore.
At best the mccanns would have felt embarrassed, maybe lost a couple of friends and had a telling off drom their respective parents.
They would have made more than a few new friends.
Maybe a few paragraphs in the press and then it is yesterdays story.
I doubt even the GMC would be interested since it would have no bearing on their work in hospital and surgery.
No brainer


* The McCanns' connections to some high-level, elite paedophile ring, e.g. they have at least knowledge of establishment figures involved in child sexual absue.
They may have some connections to high level paedophile rings, again though if a VIP was involved it would have been better covered up than it was.
A friendly autopsy done and natural causes declared.
A hefty pay off to the mccanns perhaps and them being told to shut up or else.
If no friendly autopsy then again they could have claimed abduction, Maddie's body found and murder and sexual abuse declared.
The world looks for the non existent abductor, the mccanns  get pilloried for child neglect and face charges, possibly a couple years in jail, more likely a hefty fine and probabtion since Maddie died and they have suffered enough.
The mccanns get a hefty pay off to take their punishment and keep quiet.
They get to grieve and Maddie gets a funeral.
Since we know Maddie was not found, a piss poor abduction secene was claimed despite no forensic evidence of abduction, their own words and behavior reveal the truth.
Pretty much everyone has some idea of which establishment figures are suspected of involvement in paedophilia proven and otherwise.
This is plausible but unlikely given the mccanns own words and behavior.

* It was just a giant money-making scam.
Bingo!

Maddie died at the hands of kate and gerry.
Whether by accidental or deliberate sedation.
As a result of some other crime being committed upon her.
As a result of kate(most likely given her poor relationship with Maddie) losing her temper and lashing out.
As a result of coming between kate and gerry during one of their fights and being accidentally hit or pushed causing fatal injuries.
A combination of any of the above.

It happened earlier in the week to allow for disposal of the body and most importantly cleaning up of the apartment.
The apartment being almost forensically cleaned of DNA evidence and other evidence found when you have three toddlers running around.

The tapas 7 are involved because they took part in something criminal that would force them to stay silent, knbowing if they spoke out they wiould be doing serious jail time.
Possible them men are involved and the women stay silent for fear of charges and fear of losing their children and their jobs.

Donations came in to help find Maddie and the parents saw a gold mine waiting to be reaped.
They created a fund for the funds to be sent to, knowing that money would come pouring in (especially with good marketing) and for some time to come since they knew Maddie wouldn't be found any time soon.

They spin spiel about how it would be run like a charity, transparently and then it wasn't.
They sued , using the fund as they changed the clauses so they lose none of their own money.
It was win win for them.

Now though they have been publicly and legally declared not cleared and stuill suspects in the disposal of their daughter.

it looks like money may be their downfall.
Not enough prrof yet to declare legally what they did but we can nail them for fraud for a start.

money was the downfall of Al Capone remember.
Thank you Hobs you are the voice of reason! It really doesn't need to be any grubbier than it already is. All the necessary ingredients for a tragedy are there: greed, secrecy and hubris. The denouement awaits - that's all that's left now, apart from a very lonely exit from the stage.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Yvie Han on 26.02.17 21:38

I have a different perspective for the first -  

Pharmaceutical companies have governments eating out their hands, with huge control and power over them, they have been referred to as the New Mafia. There are many online sources about the corruption with government and pharmaceutical industry.

I don't think it was necessarily a new medicine testing, it could have been one on market already. 

I think therefore it needed to be kept from the public for fear of 1000's of other potential lawsuits. 

This would explain WHY the Tapas lot also keep their mouths shut as they well know, being in the industry, you don't go up against the giant pharma companies.   

They would have received a huge payout, some of which could well have been covered by some being donated to THE FUND, the rest in an offshore account. 

I also believe the paedophilia somewhere. 

I don't think the cloning or research was involved from what I have read they were not flush financially, if they were involved and testing they would be on some hefty wages for it.
avatar
Yvie Han

Posts : 37
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2017-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Reggiregg on 26.02.17 21:49

I agree with Yves. There is much more involved than the Mccanns seeing a way to make money.
avatar
Reggiregg

Posts : 30
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2017-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Yvie Han on 26.02.17 21:53

Sorry I also forgot to add, they wouldn't be able to have some big court case against Pharmaceutical company as that would require a PM and I do believe there could have been signs of abuse.

Also, a pharmaceutical company would do a deal offside, the publicity of a Dr's child dying would be crucifying and really HIT media in a big way, and as I said above its the knock on effect of 1,000's to 100,000's of other potential lawsuits as a result of it being made public.
avatar
Yvie Han

Posts : 37
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2017-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Reggiregg on 26.02.17 21:58

One reason thebody had to be hidden is if there were signs of long term abuse. We know Payne made gestures to Gerry which suggest both are very dodgy..and the other tapas lot said nothing.  That is telling.
avatar
Reggiregg

Posts : 30
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2017-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Reggiregg on 26.02.17 22:08

Suppose it was a big pharma thing - planned long before. And the Tapas lot had to take part bcause they were being blackmailed over previous activities involving children. What is Payne's history? He was around 50 when the rest were a decade younger. Previous wife and family? Previous dodgy behaviour?
avatar
Reggiregg

Posts : 30
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2017-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Yvie Han on 26.02.17 22:08

Has anyone thought the body could have been flown back to the UK on a private jet?

They have an astonishing amount of help from the government, MI5 etc

Just a thought I know the hire car had some unexplained mileage on it, would that be reason G is so very confident about a body never being found?

Cost would be approx £30,000 the fund certainly could of covered that!
avatar
Yvie Han

Posts : 37
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2017-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Guest on 26.02.17 22:18

@Yvie Han wrote:I have a different perspective for the first -  

Pharmaceutical companies have governments eating out their hands, with huge control and power over them, they have been referred to as the New Mafia. There are many online sources about the corruption with government and pharmaceutical industry.

I don't think it was necessarily a new medicine testing, it could have been one on market already. 

I think therefore it needed to be kept from the public for fear of 1000's of other potential lawsuits. 

This would explain WHY the Tapas lot also keep their mouths shut as they well know, being in the industry, you don't go up against the giant pharma companies.   

They would have received a huge payout, some of which could well have been covered by some being donated to THE FUND, the rest in an offshore account. 

I also believe the paedophilia somewhere. 

I don't think the cloning or research was involved from what I have read they were not flush financially, if they were involved and testing they would be on some hefty wages for it.
I do think it's a murky business but at the moment I'm working my way through the case files and seeing where that leads me. Interestingly, two people in the case files - not just Gasper but also the child protection witness whose name escape me - cast David Payne in a very poor light, the child protection witness saying she felt she had had some previous contact with him and felt so concerned by this that she contacted the British police. There has to be a reason why these people were so willing to close ranks but I can't find  anything other than self preservation that accounts for that yet but I think links with pharmaceuticals is definitely rich pickings but I haven't really explored it.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Reggiregg on 26.02.17 22:51

As Hobs says, "a pisspoor abduction scene was staged". Yet even though it was rubbish, the British police, successive governments and the media has colluded to support the ludicrous version of events. This has not bbeen simply to help the Mccanns get rich.
avatar
Reggiregg

Posts : 30
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2017-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

POLL ADDED

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.02.17 10:32

In view of the interest shown already on this thread, the Mods are adding a poll.

Eight options are given for why there is a cover-up, and there's an 'Other' category for those who think there is some other reason for the cover up..

The first option in the poll however is for those who think there is no cover-up, a viewpoint explained in clear terms by 'suzyjohnson' upthread (and supported by 'What's_up_doc?') as follows:

QUOTE suzyjohnson: "I have never thought they were being protected. They were offered help at the beginning by a concerned British Labour government and other wellwishers. But they also have enough money and influence themselves to obtain assistance (friends and relatives with professional careers etc). Then they were given money from the public which they have used to fund expensive lawyers. Clarence jumped in because he wanted to be there for an exclusive news story (he was at Soham also). The Sun newspaper supported them, but that's because they wanted their exclusive news also..."

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14903
Reputation : 2996
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 27.02.17 13:01

Voted 4, but I differ from TextUSAs' accident/death on the 3rd theory. There would appear to be a far stronger argument that something happening to MBM much earlier in the holiday.

I don't believe that Paedophiles would go en masse to a foreign holiday resort (with bookings, passports, and credit cards leaving a very clear trail) for the purpose of abusing children. Neither do I believe that OG, with 40 officers, and being parents themselves, would knowingly allow any remaining children to be put at risk for this long.

There seems little doubt an 'event' was being held at OC that week. A budget resort packed to capacity out of season with professional and well off people. People with careers, connections, and images to protect.

In their own words, the group were 'into' each other.
avatar
Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 387
Reputation : 191
Join date : 2014-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by nomendelta on 27.02.17 13:04

Gone for the paedo option as I can't think of anything else that would bind people from such varying walks of life and we know from Savile how protective the elite can be.

And there is, for me, protection given to the McCanns. Nothing else explains Clarence's appointment and susequent control of the press coupled with the years of SY investigation into seemingly everything barring the obvious.

nomendelta

Posts : 331
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by BlueBag on 27.02.17 13:07

I voted 8 "other".

I have been following this case very closely for 10 years and I have no clue as to the reason.

It's obvious they have had unheard of extraordinary assistance from Government, Police, rich people and UK Media.

Lord knows what is behind it all but it looks like an establishment thing.

I think it's big whatever it is.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4579
Reputation : 2377
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NEW* - IS THERE A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP? And if so, why? - POLL ADDED (was: Why are they being protected?)

Post by Verdi on 27.02.17 13:11

@Tony Bennett wrote:In view of the interest shown already on this thread, the Mods are adding a poll.
I've read it carefully this time before voting  thumbsup .  It'll be interesting to see how it takes shape over the next few days.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8362
Reputation : 3856
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum