The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Picture Gallery - Page 4 Mm11

Picture Gallery - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Picture Gallery - Page 4 Mm11

Picture Gallery - Page 4 Regist10

Picture Gallery

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture Gallery - Page 4 Empty Distraught parents...

Post by worriedmum 03.03.17 19:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

August 10th 2007. Madeleine has been missing since May, she was three years old and they don't know what has happened to her...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Picture Gallery - Page 4 Empty Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi 07.03.17 1:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fly phishing

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.03.17 15:57

Press conference with Clarence Mitchell when Gerry McCann returns to work on 1st November 2007 at Glenfield Hospital, Leicestershire.

Gerry McCann who swiftly left Portugal with his wife and two remaining children, within hours of them both being made arguido (suspects) by the Portuguese authorities. 

At the entrance to the hospital , on the post supporting the 'Glenfield Hospital' sign you will see this..

Gerry McCann's boss at Glenfield Hospital is one Doug Skehan who served as director of the Find Madeleine Fund Co. Ltd from it's establihment to his resignation, along ith McCann's brother John, at the beginning of September 2010.

Go figure....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 11.03.17 16:18

Verdi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Press conference with Clarence Mitchell when Gerry McCann returns to work on 1st November 2007 at Glenfield Hospital, Leicestershire.

Gerry McCann who swiftly left Portugal with his wife and two remaining children, within hours of them both being made arguido (suspects) by the Portuguese authorities. 

At the entrance to the hospital , on the post supporting the 'Glenfield Hospital' sign you will see this..

Gerry McCann's boss at Glenfield Hospital is one Doug Skehan who served as director of the Find Madeleine Fund Co. Ltd from it's establihment to his resignation, along ith McCann's brother John, at the beginning of September 2010.

Go figure....
I was reading on a facebook group last week a post by a woman who had a very sick child in Glenfields and she had spent time in the chapel for comfort and peace and said how even the chapel had been made into a circus by Gerry McCann.

Activity : 3349

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.03.17 16:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Glenfield children's heart surgery suspension was not motivated by money says NHS England"

Quite a long article this, so I will not bring it across. The Glenfield lost its children's heart surgery unit amid claim and counter claim. NHS England cited standards as the reason for closure.

The article is dated August 2016 and refers to the announcement being the previous month.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale 11.03.17 17:28

Mirage wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Glenfield children's heart surgery suspension was not motivated by money says NHS England"

Quite a long article this, so I will not bring it across. The Glenfield lost its children's heart surgery unit amid claim and counter claim. NHS England cited standards as the reason for closure.

The article is dated August 2016 and refers to the announcement being the previous month.

This is NOT the case, Glenfield hospital childrens heart unit won a reprieve BUT is currently once again under threat.

There is right now a major political battle going on to preserve this fantastic and much needed childrens service at Glenfield.

GM has been conspicuous by his absence during all of this ! instead preferring to present as news a 3 year old medical paper as his own to the local BBC East Midlands today programme.
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.03.17 17:46

Grande Finale wrote:
Mirage wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is NOT the case, Glenfield hospital childrens heart unit won a reprieve BUT is currently once again under threat.

There is right now a major political battle going on to preserve this fantastic and much needed childrens service at Glenfield.

GM has been conspicuous by his absence during all of this ! instead preferring to present as news a 3 year old medical paper as his own to the local BBC East Midlands today programme.
Thank you for the update, Grande Finale. I have seen various articles over time on this dispute but not one about the reprieve.

It sounds a pretty pivotal unit serving a large area. It's  always very political around these hospital issues.

Thanks again for the latest on it all
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.03.17 0:48

Nina wrote:
Verdi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Go figure....
I was reading on a facebook group last week a post by a woman who had a very sick child in Glenfields and she had spent time in the chapel for comfort and peace and said how even the chapel had been made into a circus by Gerry McCann.
As disgraceful as that is, it doesn't surprise me but it does infuriate me.  Places of worship, in whatever form, are for the people - not the McCanns.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.17 23:54

Oh LOQK there's Clarence....

This image was taken during Gerry McCann's infamous trip back to the UK on 20th May 2007 - just 17 days after his precious little daughter was 'abducted'.

According to a source close to the family (snort!), he returned to the UK for campaign meetings (interpret that as you will), to collect photographs of his daughter and other memorabilia (some say), to collect a pillow case (just in case it was needed for some reason) and to collect a Clarence Mitchell who just happened to be at Leicestershire Constabulary at the same time as Gerald (could be coincidence - could be pre-arranged, depending which version takes your fancy).

When Clarrie met Gerry.

Quick work - only just met and already arranging and staging a press conference at the Rothley War Memorial?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 15.03.17 7:17

worriedmum wrote:Verdi, for me this is the most 'perplexing' (to borrow a phrase!)image of all. I would be very interested to know exactly what Gerry and Michael are looking at here, and indeed why. It was taken shortly after Madeleine's disappearance.  I have contacted the photographer twice to ask for information but have not received any reply.

Is it where someone is buried?  Gerry may be saving a gps location or returning to one.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 15.03.17 11:19

whatsupdoc wrote:
worriedmum wrote:Verdi, for me this is the most 'perplexing' (to borrow a phrase!)image of all. I would be very interested to know exactly what Gerry and Michael are looking at here, and indeed why. It was taken shortly after Madeleine's disappearance.  I have contacted the photographer twice to ask for information but have not received any reply.

Is it where someone is buried?  Gerry may be saving a gps location or returning to one.
Or maybe they are looking for some kind of personal item, something that was lost in transfer, something if found  could be associated to one person. An item that person has been seen wearing, maybe in photographs, something small like a hair bead?

ETA in the second photo, it looks like they are both focused on something, the third photo Michael is still looking at it while Gerry is looking around to see if anyone is watching…is it safe to pick it up? The final photo, looks like they have decided it's not safe as they maybe are being watched, someone will come back later and pick it up?
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.03.17 22:37

Courtesy of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on twitter.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43460

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.03.17 23:41

On the flip side..

..  for public consumption.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.03.17 0:44

Rent a crowd..

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Picture Gallery - Page 4 Empty a picture worth a thousand words...

Post by worriedmum 17.03.17 10:45

I have always wondered what these little children had been told and who they thought the McCanns were. This one is the most memorable IMO , for the expression on the little boy's face...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.03.17 11:05

These images are the ones that haunt me the most. Who on earth dressed them like this in Team McCann colours and campaign ribbons, especially the little girl on the right with a photo of Maddie draped over her face? Do those children look happy to you?

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.03.17 11:08

worriedmum wrote:I have always wondered what these little children had been told and who they thought the McCanns were. This one is the most memorable IMO , for the expression on the little boy's face...

This photo reminds me of Princess Diana on one of her walkabouts with those children stretching out their hands to touch Kate as though she's someone important, rather than someone who claimed to have left 3 young children alone so that one of them could fall off the back of a sofa and die.

wft

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 17.03.17 11:12

Get'emGonçalo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These images are the ones that haunt me the most. Who on earth dressed them like this in Team McCann colours and campaign ribbons, especially the little girl on the right with a photo of Maddie draped over her face? Do those children look happy to you?

Agreed.... it really is disgraceful by Team McCann to hijack young children to support their campaign.
..wicked minds at work.

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 17.03.17 11:25

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
worriedmum wrote:I have always wondered what these little children had been told and who they thought the McCanns were. This one is the most memorable IMO , for the expression on the little boy's face...

This photo reminds me of Princess Diana on one of her walkabouts with those children stretching out their hands to touch Kate as though she's someone important, rather than someone who claimed to have left 3 young children alone so that one of them could fall off the back of a sofa and die.

wft

Suffering and traumatised Kate doing a royal walkabout...in yer dreams...she works so hard as does the PR dept before an event dressing up the kids and giving them ribbons and pictures to hold. It's anyone's guess who the kids think she is.

All imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.03.17 11:58

If truth be known he's probably asking her if she's got a fag or a bonbon.

This is a bunch of kids, no doubt from a local school, they're having a lark with their mates.  Some PR guru (no names mentioned) has gone along in advanced with an armful of posters and told the kids, when the lady and man turn up wave the posters about and shout Madeleine! Madeleine!  You know what kids are like, they love an event - the noisier the better.

I'll wager those kids didn't have a clue who the McCanns were nor ever heard of Madeleine.

Morocco played no part in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, anymore than the Vatican or the Whitehouse.  People have got their own lives to lead, why would they want to get dragged into the circus surrounding a missing child from hundreds or thousands of miles away.  A child that disappeared as the parents claimed, they left her and her young brother and sister alone and vulnerable whilst they were out dining.

Seriously, what country would welcome a couple of irresponsible middle englanders to their homeland, when said visitors are openly accusing the country of harbouring their abducted child?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.03.17 12:09

Get'emGonçalo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's an utter disgrace to use young children in this way - they should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

The whole saga from beginning to present day is nothing but a monumental tacky PR circus - fronted by Clarence Mitchell and associates.   That includes the McCanns and their mates media contacts, there was no shortage there!

To use children to promote their global campaign is nothing short of dispicable.  Still, when you consider Clarence Mitchell used the death of his own child to further his career - what more can you expect.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Picture Gallery - Page 4 Empty Gloves

Post by worriedmum 17.03.17 12:18

copied from another site, a picture of the drawer at the McCann's villa with gloves in it, then a link to the Panorama programme of 2007 where Gerry packs the boot as the police arrive to carry out searches...

worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.03.17 12:20

This photo-shoot, I believe, was arranged when Gerry McCann visited the UK on or around 20th/21st May 2007 - less than three weeks after his precious little daughter disappeared. 

You have to ask why a sort of memorial was created for a child that could have been found at any moment?  According to Messrs McCann - there is no evidence that she has come to any harm, she is still a findable little girl.  That was ten years ago!

Whilst on the subject, was this image intended to look like the back of Madeleine McCann or is it just coincidence?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.17 0:07

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down