The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Picture Gallery

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.03.17 1:26

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.03.17 1:27

Tracey Kandohla   [circa. March 2017]

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 03.04.17 13:15

Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.04.17 23:50

McCanns release balloons at the 50th day anniversary event

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.04.17 23:57

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 04.04.17 0:06

@Verdi wrote:

The two faces of Gerry McCann .
When a picture​ paints a thousand words

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 04.04.17 0:38

Am hoping I've figured out how to answer on someone else's post without starting all over. Speech bubbles for bottom picture - Kate - "what the hell do I say?"
                         Gerry - "Nothing, stay tight-lipped like me.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.04.17 0:45

This for me is forever the 'pièce de résistance'..

You can almost see the gulp!

Can't have one without the other..

'f*****g t****r !!!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.04.17 0:56

@sandancer,

Just noticed your signature..

'Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars'

Or in the words of Oscar Wilde ..

'We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars'

big grin

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.04.17 1:13

"Ask the dogs Sandra......

......that's the way to do it !!!"

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.04.17 1:14

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 04.04.17 23:49

@Verdi wrote:This for me is forever the 'pièce de résistance'..

'f*****g t****r !!!

Le piece de la resistance pour moi in the vid of Mr coming out of police station is the policeman with his hand on gerrys arm pulling him to stand straight in front of the medias glare. Mr is definatly NOT in control for that photo shoot at least, and i love that copper for doing that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.04.17 23:59

@Roxyroo wrote:

'f*****g t****r !!!

Le piece de la resistance pour moi in the vid of Mr coming out of police station is the policeman with his hand on gerrys arm pulling him to stand straight in front of the medias glare. Mr is definatly NOT in control for that photo shoot at least, and i love that copper for doing that!
Leave no stone unturned roxyroo - allow me..

Sky News 'n all - heads will roll !!!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 05.04.17 1:32

"Endlessly intriguing story" Already??

And sorry, i mistakenly said policeman when in fact it was gerrys own lawyer!
Thanking you Verdi, for all you do
X

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 05.04.17 7:59

Within two days they left Portugal and went home to Rothley. No stone unturned.

Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.04.17 12:25

@Cmaryholmes wrote:Within two days they left Portugal and went home to Rothley. No stone unturned.

Run away!  Run away!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.04.17 13:37

@Roxyroo wrote:"Endlessly intriguing story"   Already??

And sorry, i mistakenly said policeman when in fact it was gerrys own lawyer!
Thanking you Verdi, for all you do
X
By uniting we stand - by dividing we fall !

grouphug

roses

ETA:  Bit corny wannit big grin .

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tucky Buzzard on 09.04.17 22:15

@Verdi wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:I have always wondered what these little children had been told and who they thought the McCanns were. This one is the most memorable IMO , for the expression on the little boy's face...
If truth be known he's probably asking her if she's got a fag or a bonbon.

This is a bunch of kids, no doubt from a local school, they're having a lark with their mates.  Some PR guru (no names mentioned) has gone along in advanced with an armful of posters and told the kids, when the lady and man turn up wave the posters about and shout Madeleine! Madeleine!  You know what kids are like, they love an event - the noisier the better.

I'll wager those kids didn't have a clue who the McCanns were nor ever heard of Madeleine.

Morocco played no part in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, anymore than the Vatican or the Whitehouse.  People have got their own lives to lead, why would they want to get dragged into the circus surrounding a missing child from hundreds or thousands of miles away.  A child that disappeared as the parents claimed, they left her and her young brother and sister alone and vulnerable whilst they were out dining.

Seriously, what country would welcome a couple of irresponsible middle englanders to their homeland, when said visitors are openly accusing the country of harbouring their abducted child?
Even if you 100% believe the Mccan version of events, this is disgusting. "Hey we left our babies alone while we got drunk - wanna shake our hands, little foreign kids?".
Tucky Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tucky Buzzard on 09.04.17 22:37

....and if I'd done what they say they did and one of my children had gone missing, the only thing I'd be able to shake hands with would be a bottle of vodka and a handful of painkillers. However did they normalise  the subsequent situation?
Tucky Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 10.04.17 4:28

@Roxyroo wrote:

'f*****g t****r !!!

I was wrong again, i apologise, (honestly just its a time thing for me but i really should check before i post, my bad) its GM's own lawyer! Isnt it.
And please help me spread awareness about setting bloody balloons off in the air for events! It does unimaginable damage to OUR(i.e childrens) oceans and sea-life. At least chinese lanterns have more biodegradable parts!
Just about to watch last part RDH film, must dash!

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.04.17 12:47

@Roxyroo wrote:
And please help me spread awareness about setting bloody balloons off in the air for events! It does unimaginable damage to OUR(i.e childrens) oceans and sea-life. At least chinese lanterns have more biodegradable parts!

I totally agree with you about balloon launches at every given occasion - I thought the damaging effect to the evironment was common knowledge, yet still people think they are making a statement.

Really, what is the point?  It doesn't mean anything, it doesn't achieve anything apart from wrecking the planet.

Roxyroo, why not start an awareness campaign in the Members Lounge - given encouragement, people could spread the word across the globe by way of social networking?  I'm sure it would generate a lot of support.

ETA:  Personally, I think the lawyer's expression is far more revealing than any police officer could convey.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 10.04.17 17:10

The pictures of GM and MW on the rocks - I've always thought the bottom right one looks like Gerry has his left hand back passing something (very small) to MW. 

Re case file photos (or any others) - can anyone point me to pictures of apt 5a bathroom?
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 10.04.17 17:36

I think these views of the bathroom (or similar ones, taken from outside) are the only ones I’ve ever seen:

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.04.17 0:06

A Summative Overview - The Wider Agenda

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mootle on 30.04.17 18:14

vincit omnia veritas
mootle

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/