The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Three-hour documentary on Operation Ore Mm11

Three-hour documentary on Operation Ore Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Three-hour documentary on Operation Ore Mm11

Three-hour documentary on Operation Ore Regist10

Three-hour documentary on Operation Ore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three-hour documentary on Operation Ore Empty Three-hour documentary on Operation Ore

Post by Tony Bennett 08.01.17 11:25

Links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg2Xb-5hxjs  Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnTcNndrZXE   Part 2

I have only watched the first 45 minutes of Part 1.

It is more of a succession of clips, many of them filmed by the Met Police themselves showing how Operation Ore was actually carried out, rather than a documentary. There is film of actual raids. Film of police watching appalling abuse of young children, mostly filmed abroad in places  like Thailand. Film of people being questioned in police stations. And extensive film of the 'outing' and arrest of Pete Townshend, of The Who.

A young-looking Jim Gamble makes an appearance at a Met Police press conference; he was an Assistant Chief Constable for the Met at the time and oversaw Operation Ore. 

It was this operation that made him famous.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Three-hour documentary on Operation Ore Empty Re: Three-hour documentary on Operation Ore

Post by JRP 10.01.17 16:33

Thanks for the links, I managed about 45 minutes also, around the time Pete Townshend was arrested.

My mother in laws next door neighbour served a prison sentence in the early 1980's. He was a school teacher and was found guilty of buggering a number of boys in his classroom. I can't remember how long the sentence was.
He was released from prison and soon afterwards he became a bus driver, a job which he did for many years. 

A couple of years ago, the case was reopened. A former pupil of his at the time, a grown man by now, complained that the prison sentencing had not taken him into account.
He was re-arrested, and his defence was that at the time of his first arrest in the 1980's, he was asked the names of his victims. After naming a few, he stated that the police man conducting the interview cut him short, enough names had been given. How true that is, I have no way of knowing.

The new trial opened and he was found guilty and was sent once again to prison. During the trial it was mentioned by his defence that he had cancer, and had been given 12 months to live. However, he was sent down, and died 6 months into his sentence.

I hardly new him, and in no way feel sorry for his plight, but this, a watching the video, where police break windows in to gain entry to houses seems a million miles away from the treatment Mr. Townshend received.
Arrested by appointment... whatever next!
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top