The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom Mm11

Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom Mm11

Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom Regist10

Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom Empty Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom

Post by PeterMac 13.07.15 11:22

Recently I have had my attention drawn to the antics of Kate Holt / aka Cass Sidebotham
She is of course entitled to support the Mccanns - whichever version of the truth she likes
But then it was revealed that she is, how shall we put this, somewhat strange
This was her facebook photo sequence a little time ago.

Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom <a href=Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom Cut_th10" />

Then we have Philomena’s husband Quicksand-Tony Rickwood, who produced and posted in the public domain images like this.

Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom <a href=Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom Rickwo10" />Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom <a href=Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom Rickwo11" />

Then we discover that Amy Tierney’s brother was an active member of the same site and also produced and posted strange deviant and disturbing images

Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom <a href=Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom Im_not10" />

Cut Throat Cass
Quicksand Tony
Bondage James

Do the McCanns have any sane and normal supporters ?
They must be very proud to be represented across the internet by people like this
and to have people who clearly believe that murdering and chopping up a small girl is "Well within the bounds of normal parenting"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom Empty Re: Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom

Post by Amy Dean 13.07.15 11:37

It does make you wonder about the people who support the McCanns.

I'm not sure about the last sentence - surely nobody has claimed that is what the McCanns did?

This sounds like the Cipriano case.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.07.15 12:22

indeed the Cipriano case.
But some of the few remaining people who unconditionally support the McCanns on the internet seem to deny that Cipriano was guilty,
and are in total denial about her proven perjury, and refuse to believe that she received a further sentence, to run consecutively, for that
nor that the entire thing was set up via the corrupt solicitor, probably on the instructions and on payment by the McCanns - though this remains to be proved - in an attempt to discredit Dr Amaral.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 13.07.15 13:01

It would be easier to identify any half decent people the McCanns are linked to, if any. 

In my opinion, so far the bulk of associates appear to be criminals, liars, the depraved, the corrupt and the narcissistic.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.07.15 13:21

PeterMac wrote:indeed the Cipriano case.
But some of the few remaining people who unconditionally support the McCanns on the internet seem to deny that Cipriano was guilty,
and are in total denial about her proven perjury, and refuse to believe that she received a further sentence, to run consecutively
, for that
nor that the entire thing was set up via the corrupt solicitor, probably on the instructions and on payment by the McCanns - though this remains to be proved - in an attempt to discredit Dr Amaral.
It's worth recalling that the man regarded by SKY News and indeed other TV Channels as One of The World's Greatest Experts on Sexual Abuse, and experts on the Madeleine McCann case, Mark Williams-Thomas, pronounced early on that there were two very similar missing children/abduction cases not far away from each other in Portugal, Joana Cipriano and Madeleine McCann. It was important to find the person who probably had abducted both children, because of the 'similarities between the two cases (!).

If only the prize idiot and motormouth only knew what he was actually saying!

On the theme of strange people closely associated with the McCanns, what about their official Campaign Co-ordinator for nearly three years, Leicestershire girl Karen McCalman?

Kate Holt/aka Cass Sidebottom Ssskar10

Not in the same league perhaps as Kate Holt/Cass Sidebottom, Tony Rickwood or Amy Tierney's 'Can't-Find-My-Printer' boyfriend - but this is (word for word, and EXACTLY as written) how she once described her current 'Other Interests' on her own Facebook page:

+++++++++++++++     

I want to have sex with you…LOL. I’m not even joking, I actually do., if breastfeeding offends you, put a blanket over YOUR head, Heroes – officially the best TV programme ever. If I Could Cuddle With You All Day, Believe Me I Would, <3, Find Madeleine, Texting in  Bed , Dont spend your life chasing people who dont appreciate you!, I Love Cuddles….They Make Everything Better….<3 KARMA What Goes Around Comes Around If I could turn by the time, Jonny Depp, Official Find Madeleine Campaign, Hate waiting for a reply text!, Days cuddled up in bed when its raining outside, Fairtrade Foundation, Help to Find Madeleine McCann  x, Madeleine McCann, Facebook Site Governance, Friend Facts ™, Madeleine McCann, Jamie Oliver, Find Madeleine McCann, The Chris Moyles Show, Super Poke!  Go ahead push me away and wonder why Im not there when you change your mind, I Wish I Had Perfect: Hair, Eyebrows, Skin, Nails, Teeth and Figure <3m  Film..Cuddles..Nice warm bed..Film Ends..SEXYTIME;))Your story doesn’t add up. So feel free to stop lying, I hate when your voice is shakey when you’re about to  cry., You can’t be best friends without insulting each other constantly…Money can’t buy happiness… but I’d rather cry in a Ferrari (by VC).. You always say your going to go to bed early ..but you never do., Men Who Hit Women = Cowards KISSIN ON THE NECK IS A TURN ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Together we can find Missing Madeleine McCann! WE NEED YOUR HELP!, infohost. Live for today because yesterdays over and tomorrow may never come No 7 Protect and Perfect,I need a Massage!! Next, evian babies, snuggling! I love my warm cozy bed in winter!, LIndor Chocolate, Flipping the Pillow Over to Get to the Cold Side, Blackberry ® UK & Ireland I NEED A HOLIDAY!! ! Marmite, Nando’s  Click “like” if you love your daughter!, MY CHILDREN COME 1ST!  If you don’t like it jog on.. awh, your amazing… why do you live so far away?,  Don’t like me??  well fucck off! Problem solved.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 13.07.15 17:13

Clearly a shy delicate flower like her friend Kate!
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 13.07.15 19:02

Tony Bennett wrote:
and are in total denial about her proven perjury, and refuse to believe that she received a further sentence, to run consecutively
, for that
It's worth recalling that the man regarded by SKY News and indeed other TV Channels as One of The World's Greatest Experts on Sexual Abuse, and experts on the Madeleine McCann case, Mark Williams-Thomas, pronounced early on that there were two very similar missing children/abduction cases not far away from each other in Portugal, Joana Cipriano and Madeleine McCann. It was important to find the person who probably had abducted both children, because of the 'similarities between the two cases (!).

On the theme of strange people closely associated with the McCanns, what about their official Campaign Co-ordinator for nearly three years, Leicestershire girl Karen McCalman?

Not in the same league perhaps as Kate Holt/Cass Sidebottom, Tony Rickwood or Amy Tierney's 'Can't-Find-My-Printer' boyfriend - but this is (word for word, and EXACTLY as written) how she once described her current 'Other Interests' on her own Facebook page:

+++++++++++++++     

I want to have sex with you…LOL. I’m not even joking, I actually do., if breastfeeding offends you, put a blanket over YOUR head, Heroes – officially the best TV programme ever. If I Could Cuddle With You All Day, Believe Me I Would, <3, Find Madeleine, Texting in  Bed , Dont spend your life chasing people who dont appreciate you!, I Love Cuddles….They Make Everything Better….<3 KARMA What Goes Around Comes Around If I could turn by the time, Jonny Depp, Official Find Madeleine Campaign, Hate waiting for a reply text!, Days cuddled up in bed when its raining outside, Fairtrade Foundation, Help to Find Madeleine McCann  x, Madeleine McCann, Facebook Site Governance, Friend Facts ™, Madeleine McCann, Jamie Oliver, Find Madeleine McCann, The Chris Moyles Show, Super Poke!  Go ahead push me away and wonder why Im not there when you change your mind, I Wish I Had Perfect: Hair, Eyebrows, Skin, Nails, Teeth and Figure <3m  Film..Cuddles..Nice warm bed..Film Ends..SEXYTIME;))Your story doesn’t add up. So feel free to stop lying, I hate when your voice is shakey when you’re about to  cry., You can’t be best friends without insulting each other constantly…Money can’t buy happiness… but I’d rather cry in a Ferrari (by VC).. You always say your going to go to bed early ..but you never do., Men Who Hit Women = Cowards KISSIN ON THE NECK IS A TURN ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Together we can find Missing Madeleine McCann! WE NEED YOUR HELP!, infohost. Live for today because yesterdays over and tomorrow may never come No 7 Protect and Perfect,I need a Massage!! Next, evian babies, snuggling! I love my warm cozy bed in winter!, LIndor Chocolate, Flipping the Pillow Over to Get to the Cold Side, Blackberry ® UK & Ireland I NEED A HOLIDAY!! ! Marmite, Nando’s  Click “like” if you love your daughter!, MY CHILDREN COME 1ST!  If you don’t like it jog on.. awh, your amazing… why do you live so far away?,  Don’t like me??  well fucck off! Problem solved.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KA-LEMc.htm

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.07.15 23:28

Tony Bennett wrote:
, for that

+++++++++++++++     

It's amazing how they surround themselves with the fray of society.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.07.15 6:58

Published on 1 Jul 2015
Kate Holt is the person who created the dossier that eventually caused the death of Brenda Leyland. The video is one of Kate Holt's series of videos in which she pretends to be Isabelle McFadden, and the names mentioned in Holt's performance are those of other McCann commenters Holt has taken a dislike to. The original artists on display at Bury Art Museum have no idea that their art has been used by Holt for this purpose.

https://sentencedtothepillory.wordpress.com/the-isabelle-mcfadden-series/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/1648495308728289/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 16.07.15 18:07

How sad when you are so consumed with an issue that it even invades your work.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 16.07.15 18:26

lj wrote:How sad when you are so consumed with an issue that it even invades your work.
I wonder how many people log onto facebook or even this forum during work time, to catch up on any news re the  case? I would guess many do.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 16.07.15 18:32

@Tony Bennett

She sounds like a teenager - quite amazing that she is married with 2 children (in 2008).
Impressionable and malleable - perfect fodder. You know what they say - a ship is only as good as its captain, and under the circumstances a perfect choice by the Mc's to 'co-ordinate' their campaign.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.07.15 17:20

A letter has been sent to the director of Bury Art Gallery https://www.facebook.com/groups/658816577574573/permalink/741992265923670/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakane13 21.07.17 19:33

Where would I find a copy of this letter and the video's ?
Shakane13
Shakane13

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top