The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015  - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015  - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015  - Page 2 Regist10

McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015  - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015

Post by Doug D 20.02.15 21:29

Ties in with his tweet from yesterday:

Jim Gamble @JimGamble_INEQE
 · 
Feb 19
Great example of pro-active ‪#OffenderManagement High Risk Sex Offender Arrested Nine Days After Release
http://www.kelownanow.com/watercooler/news/news/Provincial/15/02/18/Surrey_High_Risk_Sex_Offender_Arrested_Nine_Days_After_Release 

Still trying to create a job for himself?
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015  - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015

Post by Doug D 21.03.15 22:46

A Lazz special for Aquila about her mate, ‘formerly two flags’ Jimbo, :

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Gr8_Work_Gamble.html

I saw there was another ‘GR8’ moment on his twit timeline this morning:

‘Gr8 work by ‪@CEOPUK ‪@NCA_UK & ‪#UKPoliceService turning so many of the Op ‪#Notarise investigations into actual charges ‪http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31988732 …’

I know I’m an old fart/grumpy old man/whatever, but silly old sods trying to be modern talking in text-speak really pisses me off!
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 15.04.15 17:42

Careful Jimbo, don’t know where this sort of thing could lead:

Jim Gamble retweeted
McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015  - Page 2 0clip_image002
How2b Safer Online @ineqegroup
 · 
Apr 13
Final thought "The polygraph is useful in its context. It can't be used in isolation and must be combined with other mechanisms" ‪#GlimpseCSA
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.04.15 17:54

Doug D wrote:Careful Jimbo, don’t know where this sort of thing could lead:

Jim Gamble retweeted
McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015  - Page 2 0clip_image002
How2b Safer Online @ineqegroup
 · 
Apr 13
Final thought "The polygraph is useful in its context. It can't be used in isolation and must be combined with other mechanisms" ‪#GlimpseCSA
Jim, Jim, it's life but not how we know it.

Jimmy two flags is now Jimmy no flags (still on the rostrum sans flags) and is selling his spoofy company. If you think Missing People is a minefield, take a look at what Jimmy no flags is offering.

Soundbite Jimmy.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015  - Page 2 Empty Jim Gamble

Post by Patrickjohn 01.11.15 22:35

I'm Irish and have always had total respect for Jim Gamble, that is until the McCann saga developed. I'm just wondering why would a highly well respected police officer involve himself so personally in such a controversial case? 
Patrickjohn

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 02.11.15 8:24

Interesting on Twitter some time ago  in respect of him having a short fuse on #mccann
Highly unprofessional when he waded in calling those who made valid comment, asking questions that needed asking, 'idiots'

Seems very sensitive re McCann case. Almost like he's personally affected.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.11.15 9:00

Jim Gamble Retweeted
McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015  - Page 2 Anthony_Summers_and_Robbyn_Swan_bigger Summers & Swan@summersandswan Oct 28
The Many Loves of Frank Sinatra …https://anthonysummersandrobbynswan.wordpress.com/2015/10/28/the-many-loves-of-frank-sinatra …
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 02.11.15 9:15

Often wonder whether Dr Roberts recent suggestions were dismissed a little too eagerly and that maybe there are some underlying truths in there somewhere.

It would certainly give some sense to the MI5 & Gamble interference and the long running farce that has developed:

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2015/09/metaphoric-comprehension-revisited-by.html

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11518-metaphoric-comprehension-by-dr-martin-roberts#322093
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 02.11.15 9:58

JG is a very creepy individual imo!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

McCanns' friend Jim Gamble to appear on Radio 4's 'ANY QUESTIONS' next Friday, 20 Feb 2015  - Page 2 Empty JG on Radio 4 "Today" this morning

Post by Guest 28.11.15 14:46

On @BBCRadio4 about 8.30am today talking about the breadth, depth, scope & challenges for the #GoddardInquiry
View details ·

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06q72pz

Justice Lowell Goddard is chairing the child sex abuse inquiry and described it as, "The task ahead of us is daunting". It formally opened back in July and won't start public hearings until next year. There are 12 separate investigations in England and Wales. Jim Gamble is a former head of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre and a child protection expert.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.11.15 15:22

Ladyinred wrote:
On @BBCRadio4 about 8.30am today talking about the breadth, depth, scope & challenges for the #GoddardInquiry
View details ·
Whenever someone listens to Jim Gamble you will hear nothing but soundbites of depth, scope and challenges along with a deeply hidden 'buy my services'.

Jim Gamble (he of the now no flags) is promoting a business - is it a business? It seems like an associate based nonsense to me but perhaps Jim can explain better. He's a fairly young fellow for retirement age, with his eye on the interim retirement (earn as much money as you can) plan. I seem to remember John Stalker flogged tyres on national television. John Stalker didn't do it with the flags of the USA and UK showing himself on a podium of course but that's modern day crap for you.

Jim is a 'consultant'. That means he is paid by invoice to 'consult'. This is the oldest profession next to the oldest profession you can get.

What the hell the photograph of Table Mountain on his twitter feed has anything to do with his business is a complete mystery to me. Perhaps he likes South Africa which is odd as most of his tweets are about Ireland.

Jim has always glued himself to the McCanns (not to Madeleine you understand). This is the man who seemed to almost glorify the Summers and Swan book, shouted down the windpipe of Twitter that it was wrong to say much anything about the McCanns etc.

This is the same man that was in charge of CEOP, the organisation that doesn't seem to have any organisation for which Jim shouted out in the media that the problem with the disappearance of Madeleine was that there wasn't a single, focused hub (CEOP) and every agency was in such a hurry to help (there's a lovely video somewhere of Martin Brunt outside Leicestershire Police HQ showing signage with cobwebs to underpin this tripe).

Since the concerted effort of the Brenda Leyland outing, Jim has 'moved on' (apart from the Table Mountain image). Jim is onto other things.

When Postman Pat retires his name is Pat and he makes his way down to the allotment to tend to his garden after doing his best in the job. When Jim Gamble retires he becomes a mover and shaker to bolster his new business in the total support of the McCanns.

I should have added this is all my opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.11.15 21:49

@aquila

I just listened to JG's 'spiel'* (*an elaborate or glib speech or story, typically one used by a salesperson) on Radio 4.

JG: "they NEED 'experts' = (I'M AN 'EXPERT' 'nudge nudge, wink wink')

JG: "going to 'cost' over £90 million over the years' = ('I WANT A 'LICK' OF THAT 'LOLLY'!)

'Go on, go on, GIZZA A JOB, I can do that!'

Middle aged men, with an 'unhealthy' er, 'interest/expertise', in 'underage' girls, erm, 'welfare', is not, imo, 'good'

Anyone 'know' of JG's 'record' relating to exploited 'underage' BOYS?

Remind me, how MANY 'THOUSANDS' of underaged girls, WERE 'abused/raped/drugged/EXPLOITED', on an 'industrial scale', in Rochdale, Derby, Oxford, Rotherham etc., mainly by Pakistani's, with 'others', under JG's FOUR YEARS tenure, 2006-10, as CEO of CEOP?

With his 'expertise' in 'spotting a wrong 'un, exploiting underaged girls' HOW did the underaged girls, self appointed, 'expert', JG, manage to 'miss' so many THOUSANDS of abused/exploited underage children 'cases', happening right under 'his nose', while he was the 'BIG boss' at CEOP?

The 'E' in CEOP stands for 'EXPLOITATION'! (I believe)

The 'P' in CEOP stands for 'PROTECTION'! (i believe)

Perhaps, Lowell Goodyanotherhonour should have a 13th 'investigation'........ into the ex CEOP 'boss' and HIS 'tenure' at CEOP!

All, yeah, yeah, imo.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top