The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland - Page 2 Mm11

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland - Page 2 Mm11

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland - Page 2 Regist10

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland - Page 2 Empty Re: Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland

Post by aiyoyo 13.01.15 18:45

Montclair wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Person who sold calendars to raise fund for Mcs, where did the money go I wonder ?
.I don't think that she even sold enough calendars to cover her costs

But the layout loss is hers to bear.
The sale proceeds should go somewhere.  Isn't that the purpose of charity?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland - Page 2 Empty Re: Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.01.15 20:37

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02789bx

This is the BHH interview with Eddie Nestor where he said the family handed in the dossier. It's not available to watch currently on iPlayer but just dumping the link here in case I lose it or someone knows where to find it. Thanks.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 13.01.15 21:05

plebgate wrote:She sounds like an attention seeker and imo that is confirmed by that very unflattering photo.  

My advice Jill is to ignore. 

Clearly this site gets up their noses, now why would that be I wonder?

thinking It can't be anything we've said, plebgate.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted 13.01.15 22:28

Smokeandmirrors wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02789bx

This is the BHH interview with Eddie Nestor where he said the family handed in the dossier. It's not available to watch currently on iPlayer but just dumping the link here in case I lose it or someone knows where to find it. Thanks.
Here's a YouTube clip... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6c1aRUUPgE#t=13
Knitted
Knitted

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.01.15 22:47

Knitted wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02789bx

Here's a YouTube clip... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6c1aRUUPgE#t=13
Brilliant thank you!!!!! Tried to find one earlier without success, you're a star!!!

Mrs

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.01.15 10:51

Was that rather unflattering photo used in the calendar?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top