The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Mm11

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Mm11

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Regist10

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Empty Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland

Post by Guest 12.01.15 20:46

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Jue210

I'm going to post this run of conversations that I had with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook with no further comment.

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Pg110
Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Pg210
Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Pg310
Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Pg410
Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Pg510
Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Pg610
Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Pg710

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Jue_l_10
Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Jue_l_11
Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Pg810
Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Pg910
Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Pg1110
Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Pg1210
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Empty Re: Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland

Post by Knitted 12.01.15 21:21

Fascinating reading!

The vitriol of the 'Pro-McCanns' is palpable. It's an emotive subject but, on balance, it seems that the 'pro-McCann's' seem to rely far more on 'emotion' than 'evidence'. That's not solid grounds for a 'valid case' is it?

As a minor aside, my attention was drawn to the Freudian slip that the emotional response to the objective, rational, debate and discussion about a dead child is, instead, taken very personally...Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland <a href=Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Untitl10" />
Knitted
Knitted

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Empty Re: Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland

Post by Guest 12.01.15 21:37

Jue L Hancock is still going for it on facebook

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Pg1310

It would seem we've had a thread about her before on this forum - https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3456-madeleine-calender-for-2012
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 12.01.15 21:40

Is this on a personal FB or a group? Can they not just be blocked? Crazy.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.01.15 21:45

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Is this on a personal FB or a group? Can they not just be blocked? Crazy.

Yes, I've blocked her.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted 12.01.15 21:49

Hmmh... I'm not on FB under this ID so they're reading this forum in realtime.

(n.b. Or... Since an hour or so ago I PM'd two members via my old TCMoMM ID regarding the Hebdo topic (an ID that I'd last used during the summer other than to PM an undeniably loyal member 48hrs ago), and in that latest message spelled out my FB ID should I now be getting paranoid? :D)
Knitted
Knitted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.01.15 21:56

I posted this conversation on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jill.havern and someone commented that she thought I was being targeted like Brenda Leyland.

Certainly some very strange things have been going on lately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 12.01.15 21:58

From the other thread it seems Jue switched from raising money for Help for Heroes to drumming up Cash for Child Neglectors...  

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/stoke/hi/people_and_places/newsid_9132000/9132985.stm

Eta I would expect 'strange things' to be par for the course when the dossier of death compiler(s) must be absolutely bricking it and the marketing strategist is most probably climbing the walls at having been effectively gagged by Ms Leyland's premature demise, which I very much doubt was part of the grand plan.

I suspect a considerable number of people are about to discover that abusing freedom of speech doesn't come cheap.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.01.15 22:05

Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Jue_ha10

Hard to believe she talks like a fishwife. big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted 12.01.15 22:09

admin wrote:Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Jue_ha10

Fragrantly scented like one I can believe... but as for any accent I have no opinion either way :D
Knitted
Knitted

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 12.01.15 23:53

admin wrote:Conversation with Pamela Gurney and Jue L Hancock on Facebook regarding Brenda Leyland Jue_ha10

To my jaded eye that's a face which could curdle milk, but perhaps missbeetle will give us the benefit of her expert opinon?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted 12.01.15 23:59

ultimaThule wrote:

To my jaded eye that's a face which could curdle milk, but perhaps missbeetle will give us the benefit of her expert opinon?
Can I please get in there first and suggest the 'Lady Garden' has been photo-shopped to extend fully towards each hip?

(Plus, for good measure, can I say I can clearly see one or other 'Photoshopped/Psychic Ghost Dogs' behind the heel of the left foot!!)
Knitted
Knitted

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 13.01.15 1:42

Ghost dog, Knitted?  That'll be Eddie  yes

I concur with your opinion that the ladygarden has been photoshopped, perhaps by means of superimposing a neckbeard from an unrelated snap?

The resulting image reminds me of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, abeit the overall effect is more Horror than Rocky.

I'm also reminded of the saying 'Anyone can pull off fishnets and high heels' ... but some are best advised not to put them on.  laughat

That said, the delectable Mr Curry can leave 'em on anytime < phwoar emoticon > https://media.photobucket.com/user/lacilu22/media/Movies%20TV%20%20Celebrities/tumblr_laeuavzO9h1qb7rta.gif.html?filters[term]=rocky%20horror%20picture%20show&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=11
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted 13.01.15 2:34

Dr Frank?  I taught him every move I knew... How DARE he steal the limelight from ME!!!! 

Though, admittedly, I could never quite surpass him him with that quite evidently, quite captivating, mouth of his!! :P
Knitted
Knitted

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 13.01.15 3:06

That divine mouth is certainly captivating < drools  > sensuously seductive... tantalisingly tempting ...< swoons >

Would you please teach me some moves so I can make one on Mr Curry improve my posture, Knitted? big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.01.15 9:27

She sounds like an attention seeker and imo that is confirmed by that very unflattering photo.  

My advice Jill is to ignore. 

Clearly this site gets up their noses, now why would that be I wonder?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 13.01.15 10:06

Couple of observations.

Firstly in my humble experience HFH tends to attract a certain type of individual - great idea, fantastic cause but bizarrely draws in a fair share of undesirable views & people IMO.

Secondly, why on earth would you create a potentially provocative set of pictures when your day job is to meet people 1v1 in possibly isolated circumstances? Maybe Jill has a more informed view that I, but I would suggest it's highly inappropriate.

Thirdly, the modus operandi of all these pros on FB & Twitter is to be aggressive & then escalate to ridiculously aggressive. They almost invariably revert to broken record assertive behaviour because they don't have any credible argument to put forward - ever.

Finally for dear Jue, you can trace much of what's currently unfolding within the ruling classes in terms of abuse back to regimes such as Pin-down that happened in the North Staffordshire area. Or maybe you don't believe that happened either.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.01.15 11:01

Person who sold calendars to raise fund for Mcs, where did the money go I wonder ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Montclair 13.01.15 11:23

aiyoyo wrote:Person who sold calendars to raise fund for Mcs, where did the money go I wonder ?
.I don't think that she even sold enough calendars to cover her costs
Montclair
Montclair

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by woodbine 13.01.15 11:49

I think towards the end, there may have been steam coming out of her ears
woodbine

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 13.01.15 12:04

woodbine wrote:I think towards the end, there may have been steam coming out of her ears

Steam coming out of her ears? That seems to have been airbrushed from the image under discussion, woodbine big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.01.15 12:58

ultimaThule wrote:
woodbine wrote:I think towards the end, there may have been steam coming out of her ears

Steam coming out of her ears?  That seems to have been airbrushed from the image under discussion, woodbine big grin  
As long as it's just coming out of ears, that'll be OK  big grin Any other orifice and it would be game over

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 13.01.15 13:08

ultimaThule wrote:Ghost dog, Knitted?  That'll be Eddie  yes

I concur with your opinion that the ladygarden has been photoshopped, perhaps by means of superimposing a neckbeard from an unrelated snap?

The resulting image reminds me of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, abeit the overall effect is more Horror than Rocky.

I'm also reminded of the saying 'Anyone can pull off fishnets and high heels' ... but some are best advised not to put them on.  laughat

That said, the delectable Mr Curry can leave 'em on anytime < phwoar emoticon > https://media.photobucket.com/user/lacilu22/media/Movies%20TV%20%20Celebrities/tumblr_laeuavzO9h1qb7rta.gif.html?filters[term]=rocky%20horror%20picture%20show&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=11

big grin

PM and her acolytes sound very unhinged. I would not want to have anything to do with them. Not even an exchange of words. Anti-social personality disorders (at best) imo. Nuts, in fact.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 13.01.15 14:30

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

Steam coming out of her ears?  That seems to have been airbrushed from the image under discussion, woodbine big grin  
As long as it's just coming out of ears, that'll be OK  big grin Any other orifice and it would be game over

spit coffee @Sandm. Coming out of certain other orifices might be indicative of a bush fire rotfl
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.01.15 14:40

ultimaThule wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

spit coffee @Sandm.  Coming out of certain other orifices might be indicative of a bush fire rotfl
spit coffee   whacky

Apologies….potty humour time!!!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top