The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 9 Mm11

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 9 Mm11

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 9 Regist10

Let's Not Forget Brenda

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 9 Empty Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by ultimaThule 30.10.14 3:55

Snifferdog wrote:This law that the ptb are trying to push through with firstly the failed Levison inquiry through the likes of the McCanns and some ridiculous actor with an over inflated sense of self importance. These imo, think their self inflicted shame deserves to be covered up by the implementation of draconian laws, by curbing the freedom of speech of UK citizens. The ptb will not stop this assault on freedom of speech. They will keep using compromised individuals such as these to serve their purpose of quelling all dissent and enquiries into their hidden agendas, corruption and disgusting past times.

On the 19th of this month this article http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29678989 carried the headline 'internet trolls could face up to two years in jail under new laws'.

However, on further reading, it is apparent that any such new laws are in fact "to be made as an amendment to the Criminal Justice and Courts Bill going through Parliament, and due to be debated in the House of Lords in the coming week" and that "The Bill applies to England and Wales only."

As can be seen here http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2014-15/criminaljusticeandcourts/stages.html the Criminal Justice and Courts Bill has been meandering its way to Royal Assent since February of this year but, despite it's final reading being little more than a week away, it does not as yet appear to contain any amendment which pertains to the BBC's story.  

In the event that summary offences such as those contrary to section1 of the Malicious Communications Act 1988, section 127 of the Communications Act 2003, and sections 2 and 2A of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 (as amended) become triable either way, this will inevitably place an increased burden on the Crown Courts and on the public purse.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.10.14 10:34

However, on further reading, it is apparent that any such new laws are in fact "to be made as an amendment to the Criminal Justice and Courts Bill going through Parliament, and due to be debated in the House of Lords in the coming week" and that "The Bill applies to England and Wales ONLY"
----------------------------------------

So,

presumeably then, a 'troll' can 'carry on trolling, to their hearts content' IF they are 'trolling' FROM N Ireland and Scotland?

thinking

A CRIMINAL 'law' that is only 'enforced/enforcable' in HALF of the UK?

How very 'odd'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 9 Empty They are coming

Post by The....truth 30.10.14 13:07

I thought I would post this here. It is part of the recognition of the looming threat to free speech in England and Wales. The first point illuminates the possible future for CR and all persistent claimants....a win win at no risk.

It is coming. 'they' want to be able to silence all who publish, on paper or electronically, and to shut down the truth.

Written by Paul Dacre, editor of Daily Mail....

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2014/10/paul-dacre/

" And finally, we need to understand the nature of the threats that face us, and unite in response to that. Those threats are considerable…

• Threats from the Royal Charter and the imposition of punitive damages, backed up by the iniquity of ‘costs shifting’. That could see newspapers paying the other side’s costs, win or lose, however big or small they are. It will be a defamation derby for all those who want to gag or punish the press.
  • Threats to the confidentiality of our sources – crucial to all journalists – through the disgraceful misuse of the RIPA legislation.
  • Threats from Europe in the grisly shape of the right to be forgotten which hits at the heart of freedom of expression.
  • Threats to the sanctity of our content by the undermining of copyright protection here and in Brussels.
  • Threats to the local press from the taxpayer-funded BBC, whose own Charter comes up for renewal shortly – a crucial moment for the industry.
  • And finally the dark warnings of some politicians that once the election is out of the way, they’ll be back to finish what they began with Leveson and impose the so-called ‘will of Parliament’ on our industry for the first time since 1695.

These and many other issues require our industry to be united if we are to survive and prosper, and if we are to be able to pass onto the next generation that precious heritage of a free, fearless press that we inherited from our forefathers."
The....truth

Activity : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30.10.14 13:51

On twitter some are saying that the pond in the mb doorstepping film  is  Craiglockhart Pond.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 30.10.14 14:02

Maybe I'm slow, but I don't get what ptb means. Anyone help?
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 30.10.14 14:08

tiny wrote:On twitter some are saying that the pond in the mb doorstepping film  is  Craiglockhart Pond.

It is true:

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 9 0_around_edinburgh_-_craiglockhart_pond_nl
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 30.10.14 14:14

comperedna wrote:Maybe I'm slow, but I don't get what ptb means. Anyone help?
tptb = the powers that be

I also find it hard to keep up sometimes.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13383

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30.10.14 14:16

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
tiny wrote:On twitter some are saying that the pond in the mb doorstepping film  is  Craiglockhart Pond.

It is true:

Now I wonder if the dossier person lives there or near there.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 30.10.14 14:23

tiny wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:

It is true:

Now I wonder if the dossier person lives there or near there.
Interesting. As soon as I saw the buxom legs and the green shawl that I feel I had seen elsewhere, I wondered if the accent being covered up would be a Scottish one.
Funny that Craiglockart pond is by Edinburgh and Gerry McCann and his close family are from that area.
Now I can't find the Martin Brunt Sky news report where the 'lady' who handed the dossier over was video'd.
Does anyone have access to it or has it been whooshed along with Martin Brunt who does not appear to have been around for a while.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30.10.14 14:27

I have also been looking for the sky report but cant find it either,might have whooshed
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 30.10.14 14:30

It is possible Tiny, but I wonder whether the woman is a genuine.

Sky would have had a reporting unit in Edinburgh at the time assuming it was recorded in September (for the referendum) and I doubt MB and crew would travel the 400 miles each way to do a few minute interview or be there for the referendum (he is a crime correspondent)

Also, if a court case arises from this ladies "dossier", wouldn't she then be identified anyway?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 30.10.14 14:40

Here is MB's report:

Note: When the lady is feeding the swans she doesn't have a bracelet on her right wrist but does when she brushes her hair back a bit later in the video. Two different women or going out her way to avoid being identified?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30.10.14 14:41

TheTruthWillOut wrote:It is possible Tiny, but I wonder whether the woman is a genuine.

Sky would have had a reporting unit in Edinburgh at the time assuming it was recorded in September (for the referendum) and I doubt MB and crew would travel the 400 miles each way to do a few minute interview or be there for the referendum (he is a crime correspondent)

Also, if a court case arises from this ladies "dossier", wouldn't she then be identified anyway?
if it is not genuine then sky have gone to whole lot of trouble for nowt as some one has found the place where this bit was filmed and who knows a name might be the next on twitter( hopefully) or we might have to await a court case.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30.10.14 14:49

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Here is MB's report:

Note: When the lady is feeding the swans she doesn't have a bracelet on her right wrist but does when she brushes her hair back a bit later in the video. Two different women or going out her way to avoid being identified?
yes it does look like 2 different arms,may be there were more than 1 person who handed the dossier in.big woman who ever she is
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.10.14 15:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAzz8Pwdvc

screen shot at 4:13

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 9 <a href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 9 Craig_10" />
Not much doubt about it.

So this mystery anonymous woman can be traced.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30.10.14 15:13

That's if she lives there PeterMac and if she does some person might be able too
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.10.14 15:26

tiny wrote:That's if she lives there PeterMac and if she does some person might be able to

Put it out on twitter and see what happens. Apart from the screams from the Pro-Child-Neglect lobby !

We know or reasonably suspect that the McCanns were involved. BHH said so
The swan feeder talks of "we" did this and "We did that", which raises another question, is it Philomena.  
We remember the turquoise fleece.
Hair is right, and - forgive me - the calves are right !

[img]Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 9 Phil_j10[/img]

Brunt and Sky are deeply involved
All the pro-child-neglect lobby on Twitter who have recently cleaned their accounts are clearly very concerned
Gamble has recently "un-liked" many of the previous contacts. (or whatever it is called )

And that is just for starters.
A conspiracy to harass ?  Which appears to have lead to the death of a woman ?
Hope they are all proud of themselves.
As BS has said recently HATE Becomes them
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30.10.14 15:35

I was also thinking of Philomena but surely she wouldn't be that vindictive after all her brother and his wife did lie about the so called abduction.

also with jg in the thick of it wouldn't surprise me if it was not one of the extended McCann family
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.10.14 15:40

tiny wrote:I was also thinking of Philomena but surely she wouldn't be that vindictive after all her brother and his wife did lie about the so called abduction.
also with jg in the thick of it wouldn't surprise me if it was not one of the extended McCann family
But have the family come to terms with the fact that the McCanns lied to them all about the shutters, about the window, about the curtains, about their own point of entry to the apartment, and all the rest.
Are they all in denial, or thinking that if they do this thing it will all come to a sudden stop, and they can then all sue anyone in the world who harbours any suspicion, and live in the luxury they experienced in Portugal for all those months, until she had to fly back to Ullapool so she could then go to Turkey . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30.10.14 15:45

Perhaps who ever the lady is they thought by harassing Brenda and doing the dossier that she would have been made an example by the courts of and every one would all go home
but as that didn't and wont happened this lady is most likely to be pooping her pants at the very thought of being named
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 30.10.14 15:48

I hate to point this out, but in many instances, child abuse runs in families. It's accepted at some point early on, and either covered up or rationalized by one or both parents, and the children of those parents (children who are often the victims) grow up in that culture, and the situation repeats itself as they have children of their own, and find themselves in a relationship with an abuser, or they themselves become abusive because it's all they've ever known.

I'm talking about all kinds of abuse here  - emotional, physical, sexual, etc.

But it is possible that abuse and neglect could be rampant in "the family", which includes the extended family. In which case, their acceptance of Kate and Gerry's story becomes understandable.

All in my opinion only.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 30.10.14 15:52

In the Sky video Martin Brunt says 'but Sweepyface is not the worst'.

Why didn't Sky doorstep the worst then?

and as an aside....there's a lovely brown Bentley/Rolls Royce passing as Martin Brunt confronts Brenda Leyland.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13383

Back to top Go down

Post by The....truth 30.10.14 15:53

@tiny

I am not sure at all that 'the family' that assembled or handed over dossier is at all concerned.

Do they not have immunity. 

Seven years this says they do.
The....truth

Activity : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 30.10.14 15:57

canada12 wrote:I hate to point this out, but in many instances, child abuse runs in families. It's accepted at some point early on, and either covered up or rationalized by one or both parents, and the children of those parents (children who are often the victims) grow up in that culture, and the situation repeats itself as they have children of their own, and find themselves in a relationship with an abuser, or they themselves become abusive because it's all they've ever known.

I'm talking about all kinds of abuse here  - emotional, physical, sexual, etc.

But it is possible that abuse and neglect could be rampant in "the family", which includes the extended family. In which case, their acceptance of Kate and Gerry's story becomes understandable.

All in my opinion only.
Yes i think that is the vicious cycle of generational abuse from what i have read about it.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.10.14 16:06

No SHAME!

ANY of them!

"WE want OUR '15 MINUTES' too"!

One day that 'line up' will be walking in a straight line, straight into the back of a black Maria!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top