The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Let's Not Forget Brenda

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by tiny on 22.10.14 18:52

@Ristretto,  Oh gawd ,not another Tony Bennett basher
avatar
tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Ristretto on 22.10.14 19:04

@j.rob wrote:
@Ristretto wrote:
@plebgate wrote:I cannot see why Blair and Brown has been brought into the posts about Brenda.

Brunty, ASFAIK did not doorstep Brenda about Blair and Brown, so why post about them?

Also where is the proof that Brenda has commited libel?

Ristretto seems to be a budding lawyer or sumat.   I think this poster will get on well with UT.

Because the libel she posted as sweepyface is part and parcel of the role she played online.

I really do find the question on the last line of your post amusing. Are you one of the conspiracy brigade who explain everything by referring to the Paedophile conspiracy?
Show me the evidence that supports what Brenda Leyland posted about these two men and I might go along with you. Till then its as valid a claim as the one about the Queen being a lizard, only far more likely to be challenged as libel. Remember the onus is on the person making the claim to prove it.

Only a budding lawyer eh? Shows what you know doesn't it!


So that would mean that the onus is on the McCanns and their friends to prove their claim that their daughter was abducted by an unknown abductor and they have no idea who this was and what happened to their daughter after she was allegedly stolen from her bed on Thursday evening on 3rd May 2007.

Can't wait to see THE PROOF.

No. Because a child going missing is not a libel trial. There is a massive difference.


Ristretto

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Ristretto on 22.10.14 19:20

Thetruth wrote:Ristretto wrote

Had Brenda Leyland been certain that she had committed no offence, had she been immediately supported by others who were also convinced of her rights such as Tony Bennett from here, then she would have had nothing to fear. 



I am a bit puzzled by your comments here Ristretto.  To eliminate the negatives ...You are saying, I think, that she did have fear because she  was certain she had committed an offence and that she had fear because she was not immediately supported by others, Tony Bennett for example. Just a name at random from here or do you mean him especially ? 

Is this what you mean ? 

You yourself say that she had committed an offence I think. Correct ?

I would be grateful if you could clarify your comments for me.

No, I did not say she committed an offence. Only a court can decide the guilt of a person.

I did say that I believe the kind of posts and the frequency of posts she made could well have constituted an offence under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. It would have been for a court to determine if indeed I was right or not.

As for Brenda Leyland's situation. I feel that if she had been able to turn to others (rather than as it seems, go alone to a hotel room) for support then she would have been better equipped to deal with the situation. If she had had close family in the near vicinitiy or if her online acquaintances had been immediately supportive for example. Instead, it appears from what I have personally seen, many of her online acquaintances turned on her and suggested it was a set up with Brunt to damage those seeking to find the truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann. There are online rumours (and I stress they are only rumours) but Joana Morais seems to believe them, that one acquaintance set up a fake account to poke fun at Brenda. I am not referring to the horrific comments from a different American about wishing all kinds of harm to Brenda Leyland. That person should be caught and locked up as they most certainly could be charged for a criminal offence.

Ristretto

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Ristretto on 22.10.14 19:27

@Joss wrote:I also think some people could be jumping to conclusions in light of the Fact that Brenda Leyland's cause of death has not even been officially determined yet, and there is also an ongoing police investigation into Brenda's death, after death threats were made against her, so i think it is presumptuous to assume anything in regard to Brenda Leyland at this point in time.
And Brenda also had plenty of online support in her views to the lies and spin and money making ventures of the McScams. IMO.

I agree with your first point. It could be anything from accidental death to suicide. I think the statement from the police that there wsre no suspicious circumstances tends to rule out the wilder speculation I have seen about potential murder but you never know what further investigation may have revealed since then.

As for your point about online support in her views. Yes, that was certainly true prior to the news broadcast in which she appeared. But immediately afterwards there were a large number of posts in various places suggesting that she was weak in not responding to Brunt, that she may even have been a plant in collusion with Brunt. That kind of thing was not supportive and coming from people who previously she may have felt she could count on would have been very upsetting, possibly more upsetting even than those horrendous comments from an American (dirndllass) account.

Ristretto

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by plebgate on 22.10.14 19:27

Why would Tony Bennett from here have offered Brenda support?  Did he even know Brenda?  Does he "do" twitter?   

Nobody knows what happened after Brenda was doorstepped.   She could have sought advice from a solicitor as to where she stood under the law, so why mention someone like Tony or other forum users?

I think Tiny is right,   another Tony basher.   YAAAAWWWWWNNN.

plebgate

Posts : 6204
Reputation : 1855
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Ristretto on 22.10.14 19:28

@Snifferdog wrote:Ristretto wrote:
Carter Ruck have publicly stated that they have done work for the McCanns in the past on a no win, no fee basis. Lawyers only do that when the law is decidedly in their favour.
.................................................

No it was Kate who said that carter ruck were working for them pro bono.

I believe that Carter Ruck also made the situation clear in court on at least one occasion. That was the occasion to which I was referring.

Ristretto

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by plebgate on 22.10.14 19:33

Carter Ruck's lawyer also said in a court of law that they only had TM's word that an abduction took place,  so one never knows what will happen in a court of law, even the TOP lawyers don't appear to know exactly how every aspect of a court hearing will go.

plebgate

Posts : 6204
Reputation : 1855
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Ristretto on 22.10.14 19:36

@plebgate wrote:Why would Tony Bennett from here have offered Brenda support?  Did he even know Brenda?  Does he "do" twitter?   

Nobody knows what happened after Brenda was doorstepped.   She could have sought advice from a solicitor as to where she stood under the law, so why mention someone like Tony or other forum users?

I think Tiny is right,   another Tony basher.   YAAAAWWWWWNNN.

I would imagine that Tony Bennett would have been fully aware of Brenda Leyland's situation by the middle of that day on which Brunt's conversation with her was aired. I have never suggested he was an acquaintance of hers or that he had known her, or of her prior to that.  

But as the one genuine expert on the legal matters relating to this particular case I feel that it might have been reassuring to her to know that she could ask for his advice if she needed it. A tweet from him to that effect could have been of some comfort.  She would have been aware of the length of time he has studied the case and would have known that he was better qualified to comment on her situation than any generalist solicitor. I know if I was doorstepped for any reason, having a person you know to be an expert to turn to would be much appreciated. But you are right she could have gone to any solicitor. I am actually surprised she didn't.

Sorry if I am keeping you up, by the way. Is it past your bedtime?

Ristretto

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Ristretto on 22.10.14 19:39

@plebgate wrote:Carter Ruck's lawyer also said in a court of law that they only had TM's word that an abduction took place,  so one never knows what will happen in a court of law, even the TOP lawyers don't appear to know exactly how every aspect of a court hearing will go.

I don't think anybody ever said that anybody knows exactly how any particular court case might turn out. Even the judge doesn't know till the trial is over. But thanks for reminding us.

The point was that Carter Ruck do know who is paying them or not paying them and they told us that in court.

Ristretto

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by plebgate on 22.10.14 19:43

Tony has not professed to be an expert on legal matters in this case AFAIK, but you seem to be, so why did you not tweet Brenda?

Why the rudeness at the end of your post, not very professional now is it?

plebgate

Posts : 6204
Reputation : 1855
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by plebgate on 22.10.14 19:45

@Ristretto wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Carter Ruck's lawyer also said in a court of law that they only had TM's word that an abduction took place,  so one never knows what will happen in a court of law, even the TOP lawyers don't appear to know exactly how every aspect of a court hearing will go.

I don't think anybody ever said that anybody knows exactly how any particular court case might turn out. Even the judge doesn't know till the trial is over. But thanks for reminding us.

The point was that Carter Ruck do know who is paying them or not paying them and they told us that in court.
I do beg your pardon I thought that in some of your posts you said that Brenda had definitely been libelous but as you now say, nobody knows how a court case might turn out, so maybe you might have said potentially libelous?

plebgate

Posts : 6204
Reputation : 1855
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Stillthinking on 22.10.14 19:46

@Ristretto wrote:

As for Brenda Leyland's situation. I feel that if she had been able to turn to others (rather than as it seems, go alone to a hotel room) for support then she would have been better equipped to deal with the situation. If she had had close family in the near vicinitiy or if her online acquaintances had been immediately supportive for example. Instead, it appears from what I have personally seen, many of her online acquaintances turned on her and suggested it was a set up with Brunt to damage those seeking to find the truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann.

I think that is a direct result of the mistrust and deceit that has dogged online discussion of this case from the start. There is a long history of people having multiple accounts, posting from both sides of the fence, infiltrating forums posing as people with beliefs that actually oppose their own true beliefs, trying to publicly out people who wanted to remain anonymous, trying to set people up, discredit them. It has left us with a situation full of paranoia where nobody is ever 100% sure of who they can trust. So sad.

Stillthinking

Posts : 151
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Nina on 22.10.14 20:25

I sent this to Brenda's facebook page, not because I knew her but because I was reading on line about her being on sky news every verse end.
I don't do Twitter.
4 October 18:57
[ltr]Hello Brenda. You don't know me from Adam, and excuse me for pming you but I just want to send you a message of support.[/ltr]

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2861
Reputation : 340
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Guest on 22.10.14 20:38

@Ristretto wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Why would Tony Bennett from here have offered Brenda support?  Did he even know Brenda?  Does he "do" twitter?   

Nobody knows what happened after Brenda was doorstepped.   She could have sought advice from a solicitor as to where she stood under the law, so why mention someone like Tony or other forum users?

I think Tiny is right,   another Tony basher.   YAAAAWWWWWNNN.

I would imagine that Tony Bennett would have been fully aware of Brenda Leyland's situation by the middle of that day on which Brunt's conversation with her was aired. I have never suggested he was an acquaintance of hers or that he had known her, or of her prior to that.  

But as the one genuine expert on the legal matters relating to this particular case I feel that it might have been reassuring to her to know that she could ask for his advice if she needed it. A tweet from him to that effect could have been of some comfort.  She would have been aware of the length of time he has studied the case and would have known that he was better qualified to comment on her situation than any generalist solicitor. I know if I was doorstepped for any reason, having a person you know to be an expert to turn to would be much appreciated. But you are right she could have gone to any solicitor. I am actually surprised she didn't.

Sorry if I am keeping you up, by the way. Is it past your bedtime?

wft

Are you trying to make Tony feel guilty by insinuating he should have sent a message of support?

I've  never seen anything so bizarrely random as your suggestion. spit coffee
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by The....truth on 22.10.14 22:25

Ristretto, thank you for reply.

You have written this also:

But as the one genuine expert on the legal matters relating to this particular case I feel that it might have been reassuring to her to know that she could ask for his advice if she needed it. A tweet from him to that effect could have been of some comfort.  She would have been aware of the length of time he has studied the case and would have known that he was better qualified to comment on her situation than any generalist solicitor. I know if I was doorstepped for any reason, having a person you know to be an expert to turn to would be much appreciated. But you are right she could have gone to any solicitor. I am actually surprised she didn't.


Are you quite sure that Tony Bennett is the only genuine expert in this case ? That is surprise to me.


How do you know that she did not go to a solicitor ? You seem sure that she did not.


Thanks in advance.

The....truth

Posts : 88
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by MoonGoddess on 22.10.14 22:35

Thetruth wrote:Ristretto, thank you for reply.

You have written this also:

But as the one genuine expert on the legal matters relating to this particular case I feel that it might have been reassuring to her to know that she could ask for his advice if she needed it. A tweet from him to that effect could have been of some comfort.  She would have been aware of the length of time he has studied the case and would have known that he was better qualified to comment on her situation than any generalist solicitor. I know if I was doorstepped for any reason, having a person you know to be an expert to turn to would be much appreciated. But you are right she could have gone to any solicitor. I am actually surprised she didn't.


Are you quite sure that Tony Bennett is the only genuine expert in this case ? That is surprise to me.


How do you know that she did not go to a solicitor ? You seem sure that she did not.


Thanks in advance.

this poster is also jumping to the conclusion that Brenda seemingly went "alone to a hotel room"...

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~
avatar
MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by juliet on 22.10.14 22:59

I don't see why Brenda Leyland would have wanted or expected succour from Tony. Why would she? Her medium was twitter, not this site, and Tony isn't (I think) particularly known for his twitter presence. As has been mentioned no-one knows what happened after that tete a tete with Brunt. Perhaps he advised her to go to the hotel. Perhaps he took her there. Perhaps she made arrangements to meet someone there...or vice versa. She may have died from natural causes, or killed herself, or been killed. What Tony Bennett was supposed to do about any of this I don't know. It is Brunt and Sky News and the dossier collectors who set this mysterious and sad chsin of events in motion.
avatar
juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by mouse on 23.10.14 0:33

Come on - this guy is just winding everyone up - I reckon he's best left on his own. If we don't bite - he's got nobody to play with.

It is very sad behaviour though - when this thread is dedicated to the recent death of Brenda Leyland, situated on a site all about the mystery of a missing child.

But then perhaps that's the plan....disruption, disruption, disruption!

mouse

Posts : 330
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2013-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Joss on 23.10.14 5:55

@MoonGoddess wrote:
Thetruth wrote:Ristretto, thank you for reply.

You have written this also:

But as the one genuine expert on the legal matters relating to this particular case I feel that it might have been reassuring to her to know that she could ask for his advice if she needed it. A tweet from him to that effect could have been of some comfort.  She would have been aware of the length of time he has studied the case and would have known that he was better qualified to comment on her situation than any generalist solicitor. I know if I was doorstepped for any reason, having a person you know to be an expert to turn to would be much appreciated. But you are right she could have gone to any solicitor. I am actually surprised she didn't.


Are you quite sure that Tony Bennett is the only genuine expert in this case ? That is surprise to me.


How do you know that she did not go to a solicitor ? You seem sure that she did not.


Thanks in advance.

this poster is also jumping to the conclusion that Brenda seemingly went "alone to a hotel room"...
Moon Goddess, I agree, there are quite a few assumptions being made about Brenda, roll
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Joss on 23.10.14 5:57

@Nina wrote:I sent this to Brenda's facebook page, not because I knew her but because I was reading on line about her being on sky news every verse end.
I don't do Twitter.
4 October 18:57


[ltr]Hello Brenda. You don't know me from Adam, and excuse me for pming you but I just want to send you a message of support.[/ltr]

Aww, that was kind of you to do, <3
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Joss on 23.10.14 6:00

@Ristretto wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Why would Tony Bennett from here have offered Brenda support?  Did he even know Brenda?  Does he "do" twitter?   

Nobody knows what happened after Brenda was doorstepped.   She could have sought advice from a solicitor as to where she stood under the law, so why mention someone like Tony or other forum users?

I think Tiny is right,   another Tony basher.   YAAAAWWWWWNNN.

I would imagine that Tony Bennett would have been fully aware of Brenda Leyland's situation by the middle of that day on which Brunt's conversation with her was aired. I have never suggested he was an acquaintance of hers or that he had known her, or of her prior to that.  

But as the one genuine expert on the legal matters relating to this particular case I feel that it might have been reassuring to her to know that she could ask for his advice if she needed it. A tweet from him to that effect could have been of some comfort.  She would have been aware of the length of time he has studied the case and would have known that he was better qualified to comment on her situation than any generalist solicitor. I know if I was doorstepped for any reason, having a person you know to be an expert to turn to would be much appreciated. But you are right she could have gone to any solicitor. I am actually surprised she didn't.

Sorry if I am keeping you up, by the way. Is it past your bedtime?
Wow, that is a bit presumptuous isn't it? Are you angry about something, comes across like you are.
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Joss on 23.10.14 6:30

@Ristretto wrote:
Thetruth wrote:Ristretto wrote

Had Brenda Leyland been certain that she had committed no offence, had she been immediately supported by others who were also convinced of her rights such as Tony Bennett from here, then she would have had nothing to fear. 



I am a bit puzzled by your comments here Ristretto.  To eliminate the negatives ...You are saying, I think, that she did have fear because she  was certain she had committed an offence and that she had fear because she was not immediately supported by others, Tony Bennett for example. Just a name at random from here or do you mean him especially ? 

Is this what you mean ? 

You yourself say that she had committed an offence I think. Correct ?

I would be grateful if you could clarify your comments for me.

No, I did not say she committed an offence. Only a court can decide the guilt of a person.

I did say that I believe the kind of posts and the frequency of posts she made could well have constituted an offence under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. It would have been for a court to determine if indeed I was right or not.

As for Brenda Leyland's situation. I feel that if she had been able to turn to others (rather than as it seems, go alone to a hotel room) for support then she would have been better equipped to deal with the situation. If she had had close family in the near vicinitiy or if her online acquaintances had been immediately supportive for example. Instead, it appears from what I have personally seen, many of her online acquaintances turned on her and suggested it was a set up with Brunt to damage those seeking to find the truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann. There are online rumours (and I stress they are only rumours) but Joana Morais seems to believe them, that one acquaintance set up a fake account to poke fun at Brenda.  I am not referring to the horrific comments from a different American about wishing all kinds of harm to Brenda Leyland. That person should be caught and locked up as they most certainly could be charged for a criminal offence.
I have read that Brenda committed no criminal offense, but Sky news probably have. There was a video i watched here the other day,  it was a video with an interview between  Poulton & Hopkins, and one of the ladies received horrible threats of rape etc. and called the Police about it, and the Police said there was nothing they could do.
So i don't see in lieu of that, that Brenda would of been charged with anything at all. Her tweets weren't even to the McC's, and according to them they don't do Twitter anyway, so how would they of known what Brenda tweeted unless a snitch told them, and singled Brenda out of many in their stupid dossier.
But MB from Sky news threatened Brenda that the police would be paying her a visit, which was a lie, and after that Brenda was found dead in a hotel room. I don't even really know why there is the assumption that the police would have anything to do with Brenda?? Unless the McC's were sniffing around for another payday from the poor woman. I think if they would ever have taken Brenda to Court she would have won her case.
Her son is studying law in the U.S. and i'm sure if she wanted any legal advice she would have contacted him about any of it, that's why i find her very sudden death very suspicious, and i'm not the only one.
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Joss on 23.10.14 6:32

@mouse wrote:Come on - this guy is just winding everyone up - I reckon he's best left on his own. If we don't bite - he's got nobody to play with.

It is very sad behaviour though - when this thread is dedicated to the recent death of Brenda Leyland, situated on a site all about the mystery of a missing child.

But then perhaps that's the plan....disruption, disruption, disruption!
It could be a she, smilie
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Joss on 23.10.14 7:24

The interview between Katie Hopkins & Sonia Poulton was on page 11 of the Two year Sentence for Trolls header on the Brenda Leyland thread for anyone interested in watching it.
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.10.14 7:31

@Ristretto wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Why would Tony Bennett from here have offered Brenda support?  Did he even know Brenda?  Does he "do" twitter?   

REPLY: Yes I 'do' Twitter in a limited way and have been a registered Twitter member since October 2009

Nobody knows what happened after Brenda was doorstepped.   She could have sought advice from a solicitor as to where she stood under the law, so why mention someone like Tony or other forum users?

I think Tiny is right, another Tony basher.  

REPLY: This looks to be right.

YAAAAWWWWWNNN.

I would imagine that Tony Bennett would have been fully aware of Brenda Leyland's situation by the middle of that day on which Brunt's conversation with her was aired. I have never suggested he was an acquaintance of hers or that he had known her, or of her prior to that.  

REPLY: For the record (and I think all my tweets can be checked), I was active on Twitter on 2nd October. By 2.00pm, the time Martin Brunt had said he was going to do an 'Ask Brunt' session, I had tweeted four questions to him at #AskBrunt.

Later that day I DID actually send a tweet to Brenda Leyland @sweepyface and one other person, it was actually about one of the pieces of evidence I submitted to the High Court in my case, which she and another Twitterer had referred to (the 17-page list of authors, police officers, websites, forums and blogs that were McCann-sceptics). Both had apparently referred to this list in recent tweets). On the information made available by SKY and other mainstream media, all I knew was that she had made quite a lot of nasty tweets, including the 'rest of their miserable lives' tweet. It didn't cross my mind to offer her legal advice; in any case, such an offer made publicly on Twitter would undoubtedly have been used against me by others.   


But as the one genuine expert on the legal matters relating to this particular case

REPLY: Not a claim I would make for myself

I feel that it might have been reassuring to her to know that she could ask for his advice if she needed it. A tweet from him to that effect could have been of some comfort.  She would have been aware of the length of time he has studied the case and would have known that he was better qualified to comment on her situation than any generalist solicitor. I know if I was doorstepped for any reason, having a person you know to be an expert to turn to would be much appreciated. But you are right she could have gone to any solicitor. I am actually surprised she didn't.

REPLY: Brenda Leyland knew who I was as she made a tweet about me (not to me) a year or so before the Brunt hounding, but she never contacted me in any way nor so far as I know did she ever make contact with this forum or post on any other forums  

Sorry if I am keeping you up, by the way. Is it past your bedtime?

REPLY: Completely unnecessary and not in keeping with the respectful approach of the vast majority of posters here. 

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14978
Reputation : 3029
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum