The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Transcript of last Friday's Radio 4 'Today' John Humphrys & Gerry McCann interview  - Page 2 Mm11

Transcript of last Friday's Radio 4 'Today' John Humphrys & Gerry McCann interview  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Transcript of last Friday's Radio 4 'Today' John Humphrys & Gerry McCann interview  - Page 2 Mm11

Transcript of last Friday's Radio 4 'Today' John Humphrys & Gerry McCann interview  - Page 2 Regist10

Transcript of last Friday's Radio 4 'Today' John Humphrys & Gerry McCann interview

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transcript of last Friday's Radio 4 'Today' John Humphrys & Gerry McCann interview  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transcript of last Friday's Radio 4 'Today' John Humphrys & Gerry McCann interview

Post by plebgate 09.10.14 21:21

and what if you said it about a high ranking Judge Lance db?

Well I never, I could not believe my eyes when I read what he said about this Judge.    WOW.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Transcript of last Friday's Radio 4 'Today' John Humphrys & Gerry McCann interview  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transcript of last Friday's Radio 4 'Today' John Humphrys & Gerry McCann interview

Post by Lance De Boils 09.10.14 21:51

Yes,

"it's quite a serious allegation, isn't it?" (Humphrys)

Isn't it indeed, Gerry? You should be careful that you don't slander people like that.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.10.14 10:51

Been looking at twitter feed but can's see any mention of it.   Anyone know if someone tweeted about it yet?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 10.10.14 13:25

Gerry McCann is arrogant beyond ego. Just who on earth does he think he is. Thumbing his nose at David Cameron, the retired judge, the Times Newpaper and the British public.

The Rooster

Activity : 525

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 10.10.14 14:44

plebgate wrote:Been looking at twitter feed but can's see any mention of it.   Anyone know if someone tweeted about it yet?

I haven't seen it on twitter, I hope some one puts it on there though
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top