The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 32 Mm11

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 32 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 32 Mm11

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 32 Regist10

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 32 Empty Re: Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by AndyB 03.06.14 15:40

CynicAl wrote:I'll chip in my dose of optimism again, for what it's worth...

There is a lot of speculation - understandable speculation - about a 'cover up'.

The problem is, that no one seems to understand the definition of a 'cover up.' Or its purpose.

A cover up is intended, principally, to hide the facts.

If the last seven years have seen any party make any effort at a 'cover up', then quite simply every single party that attempted a cover up has failed. If they hadn't failed, we wouldn't be discussing the glaringly obvious facts. No anomalies would be present, no evidence to contradict, no enigmas to promote legitimate speculation.
That all depends on what it is that being covered up. I happen to believe that the cover up is working extremely well and that the full truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann, and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance will never be known. I also believe that the only reason we are discussing any of this is that the Portuguese published all the case files, something that would be utterly unthinkable to our secretive rulers. Had the Portuguese not done so, I doubt that this forum would exist and none of the facts of which we are now aware would be known, let alone glaringly obvious. In other words, had the Portuguese not published their case files the cover-up would've worked from the start without the need for the Yard's current convoluted attempts to put the genie back in the bottle.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong and you're right.
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 32 Empty Re: Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by SixMillionQuid 03.06.14 15:50

NickE wrote:From Twitter:
Dogs fail to indicate cadaver odour at the first 2 zones marked out for searches in the scrubland.
http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/pais/2014-06-03-policia-usa-caes-pisteiros-nas-buscas-na-praia-da-luz

Not sure how this news is being 'leaked out' but 2 down 3 to go?

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 03.06.14 15:57

AndyB wrote:

There is a lot of speculation - understandable speculation - about a 'cover up'.

The problem is, that no one seems to understand the definition of a 'cover up.' Or its purpose.

If the last seven years have seen any party make any effort at a 'cover up', then quite simply every single party that attempted a cover up has failed. If they hadn't failed, we wouldn't be discussing the glaringly obvious facts. No anomalies would be present, no evidence to contradict, no enigmas to promote legitimate speculation.
That all depends on what it is that being covered up. I happen to believe that the cover up is working extremely well and that the full truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann, and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance will never be known. I also believe that the only reason we are discussing any of this is that the Portuguese published all the case files, something that would be utterly unthinkable to our secretive rulers. Had the Portuguese not done so, I doubt that this forum would exist and none of the facts of which we are now aware would be known, let alone glaringly obvious. In other words, had the Portuguese not published their case files the cover-up would've worked from the start without the need for the Yard's current convoluted attempts to put the genie back in the bottle.

Also the shelving and publishing of the case left the finger of suspicion pointing at certain individuals - they needed it rectified. Now why would they publicly demand a review? If they were not confident in the outcome they would not have called for a review of the case.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.06.14 15:59

The search is based on the evidence of a family of Irish tourists who told police they saw a man carrying a blonde-haired girl towards the waste land at about the time Madeleine, who was almost four, disappeared in May 2007.
Martin Smith initially said that the man did not appear to be a tourist but months later said he was similar to Mr McCann,
The retired businessman told Portuguese police that he saw the man and child at about 10pm walking from the Ocean Club resort, where the McCanns had been staying, towards the Rua 25 De Abril which borders the wasteland on a small hill overlooking the Atlantic.
Mr Smith said he was not wearing his glasses at the time but described the man as WHITE, aged 35 to 40, 1.75 to 1.8m tall, with short brown hair. The girl he was carrying was aged about four. He said he did not believe that the man was a tourist.
--------------------------------------------------------

SO, how does EM (dead 'BLACK' suspect) fit in as being WHITE?

SY/Met whole 'story' so they say NOW depends solely on the 'suspect' being WHITE (Smithman e-fits as displayed by DCI Redwood on CW)

The Portuguese say EM.

As Ricky Gervais would say "you 'avin a laff?"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.06.14 16:03

The two English spaniels being used in the search in Portugal, are called Tito and Muzzy. I wonder if they will become as well-known as Edie and Keela.

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.06.14 16:03

jean, I read last week, can't recall where, that the PJ have after more investigation concluded that EM is not a suspect in the Maddie case because they could only link him to petty crime.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.06.14 16:03

morse wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1274175/madeleine-mccann-police-bring-in-sniffer-dogs

I don't know if this video is on here anywhere but very interesting. I can not see this being a whitewash. Of course the commentator has to get his dig in at the PJ.

JUSTICE FOR MADDIE- WOOF WOOF

Is that picture of Gerry, and Kate in a black / white patches dress (scroll down below the videos) recent or from old footage ?
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh 03.06.14 16:04

Saw on itv lunchtime news interviewing an ex cop who said the dig etc wouldn't be going ahead unless there was firm evidence & seems the areas marked were chosen from satellite imageryimagery
Shhh

Activity : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by beijos 03.06.14 16:06

In the PJ files there is an unconfirmed sighting of Gerry McCann at the pink  block of flats in front of the cemetery....this block also overlooks the current search area.

With respect to possible sightings of the father at two buildings near/next to the Luz cemetery, various apartments were available in those buildings; it could not be ascertained which, if any, apartment may have been of interest.

5. With regard to the possible sighting of arguido Gerry McCann next to a pink coloured block of apartments at a site opposite the Luz cemetery, we can inform you that this an establishment called ?St James Portuguesa Lda, lots 1 and 2 being situated in the positions mentioned, from the outside the spaces corresponding to Lot 1 can be seen of a total of apartment designated as follows: 101-104, 111-114, 121-124, 105-109, 115-119, 125-129.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/59-DA-27.htm
beijos
beijos

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 03.06.14 16:07

stillsloppingout wrote:PPS that IS me in the Avitar  BTW. i am not a police photographer , i was playing one in a well known TV series !!

I like it very cool! :)

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 03.06.14 16:08

Hard to see why this amount of expense has been authorised without the far cheaper option of intensive 'Cracker' style interviews of the T9 first.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by shabba 03.06.14 16:09

SixMillionQuid wrote:
AndyB wrote:

Also the shelving and publishing of the case left the finger of suspicion pointing at certain individuals - they needed it rectified. Now why would they publicly demand a review? If they were not confident in the outcome they would not have called for a review of the case.

Someone please reply to this post as I asked the same question in my first post on this forum,but no-one could explain why they would do that?
shabba

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.06.14 16:11

from twitter

Retweeted by Mavis DARK ♣
Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 32 D1df6d08868c69fef393c5e12e97e246_bigger Emmanuel Goldstein@emmanuel_gold5 13m
More

Sniffer dogs did their job well. Not once did they stop their searching to eat tapas, play tennis, or to f**k off and visit the Pope #McCann

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 03.06.14 16:11

roy rovers wrote:Hard to see why this amount of expense has been authorised without the far cheaper option of intensive 'Cracker' style interviews of the T9 first.

They may have been interviewed already!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.06.14 16:12

POLICE HAVE STARTED TO DIG

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.06.14 16:13

had the Portuguese not published their case files the cover-up would've worked from the start without the need for the Yard's current convoluted attempts to put the genie back in the bottle.
-------------------------------------------------

And that's what the MET are so afraid of, imo.

Can you imagine, if this case is 're-shelved' again, by the PJ, and they release new 'files' regarding this second investigation?

Co-operation or non-cooperation with MET?

Minutes of at least 26 'meetings' with the MET , the first 10, say, when they were good 'buddies'

"Call me STU" never, ever, thought his, er, um, 'dealings' with the PJ would EVER 'see the light of day'

And we all KNOW just how 'helpful' cough, cough, he WAS in the first investigation.

The PJ ended up not even 'discussing' things with "Call me STU" because it was, in their opinion, getting straight back to the 'arguidos'

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.14 16:13

sallypelt wrote:The two English spaniels being used in the search in Portugal,  are called Tito and Muzzy. I wonder if they will become as well-known as Edie and Keela.

I can't see that the Welsh police would have risked allowing two such valuable dogs to undergo the stress of being transported to Portugal if the search was just for show.

I'm sure the PJ could have laid their hands on a couple of spaniels far more cheaply. They'd have looked the part and no-one would have been any the wiser.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.06.14 16:14

I will try to answer Shabba, but I am not sure what your question is, exactly...

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.06.14 16:15

Is that TWO PJ officers 'overlooking' or is it only 5 Met 'personnel?

It looks 'specific' lifting the corrugated 'sheet'
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 03.06.14 16:17

shabba

This is a diffiult question to answer and everyone has their own possible theory.

I am a whitewasher so all my opinions slant that way.

It may have been just to raise more funds. In a way the cover up was complete. The Review is just a way of renewing interest.

But as I say, others who believe it's a real investigation would say as suggested.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.06.14 16:17

Poe wrote:
sallypelt wrote:The two English spaniels being used in the search in Portugal,  are called Tito and Muzzy. I wonder if they will become as well-known as Edie and Keela.

I can't see that the Welsh police would have risked allowing two such valuable dogs to undergo the stress of being transported to Portugal if the search was just for show.

I'm sure the PJ could have laid their hands on a couple of spaniels far more cheaply. They'd have looked the part and no-one would have been any the wiser.

Poe, no way is the operation a "whitewash". Call me optimistic, but the size of this investigation shows how HUGE this case is.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.06.14 16:18

there are PJ there and I hear strimmers in the background clearing away shrubs etc

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by shabba 03.06.14 16:18

russiandoll wrote:I will try to answer Shabba, but I am not sure what your question is, exactly...

Sorry Russiandoll-why ask for a review when it puts you back under scrutiny?
shabba

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 03.06.14 16:18

The speed of all this is astonishing. I had imagined days of measuring, taping, marking. Instead the dogs are in already and now russiandoll reports digging! This is a well prepared mission without doubt.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.06.14 16:19

juliet wrote:The speed of all this is astonishing. I had imagined days of measuring, taping, marking. Instead the dogs are in already and now russiandoll reports digging! This is  a well prepared mission without doubt.

Three years in the making, for it to "happen overnight"  Mrs 
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top