The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 17 Mm11

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 17 Mm11

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 17 Regist10

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by tiny 02.06.14 12:22

Praia wrote:I just called a close friend in Luz who has a business there and they are so angry. Clients have been cancelling rentals for this Summer even up to September because of all the negative media coverage. 
How can one family cause so much grief for so many innocent people???

These days we always park down from the search area and when we were walking beside the cordoned off area last week I thought to myself well that is one area that would have been impossible to hide the signs of digging and hiding of evidence.

I am 90% sure Madeleine's body was hidden outside the village but still close by.

I do feel for the people of luz,but the mccanns do not care who they hurt if it keeps them out of jail.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 17 Empty Re: Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Praia 02.06.14 12:22

Cherry and Sally the search area is to the west of the village, the jogging was up Rocha Negra to the east, in the opposite direction.

Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.06.14 12:23

So how does 'it wuz the burglators wot took 'er when they panicks when she woke up and caught 'em red handed, not nicking nuffink, and they took 'er and killed 'er and buried 'er nearby'

TIE in with?

Tuesday 15 October 2013 Portugal , UK

Madeleine McCann 'snatched in pre-planned abduction'

Madeleine McCann may have been taken in "a pre-planned abduction", UK police say, as more than 1,000 people contact them

Mr Redwood said one reading of the evidence is that the kidnapping had "the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction that would undoubtedly have involved reconnaissance".

SO, "PRE PLANNED" or "PANIC"?

YOU decide!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 02.06.14 12:25

stillsloppingout wrote:
PeterMac wrote:It would be a dreadful irony if a dog and a pink blanket solved the case !

Impossible, of course.
One of the better descriptions of Kate , and the Brighton C**K.  clapping
Very Good SSO laughat
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.14 12:27

HelenMeg wrote:
kevmack wrote:
sallypelt wrote:I try not to get into debates about "what ifs", but I am going to put my head on the block on this rare occasion, as there's been something niggling me for quite a few months, and this has to do with David Payne. I still find it strange that David and Fiona weren't in the Crimewatch reconstruction. Add this to the fact that David Payne and Fiona Payne registered a new company, back in November? last year. This is the first time that David and Fiona Payne have been directors of any company. Does anyone else find the odd? Have the Payne's cracked? All speculation on my part.
I agree Sally, it struck me immediately that the Payne's had disappeared from the narrative, along with D Webster, and my first thought was that perhaps David Payne had finally talked about the issues he alluded to in his rogatory interview about things that were perhaps best left to another forum (or words to that effect) 

David Payne was indeed up to his neck in it, with his "magical visit" that lasted anywhere between 30 secs and 30 mins and I always felt that Fiona was off message when she talked about how she found it strange that Kate kept putting her fingers  underneath the twins noses, almost to check if they were breathing.

I think that the Paynes are far stronger characters than any of the rest of the tapas group, and whereas Jane, Russell, Matthew and Rachael, seemed almost to be in fear or cowed by Gerry, I don't think David and Fiona were imo and whilst we may always have imagined that Jane or Russell would be the weakest link, it is very possible that the stronger characters are the ones most likely to put an end to this sorry saga imo
Yes, tend to agree with your thinking about the stronger ones being perhaps more likely to stop this charade.
My thinking is that those of them who are less involved and played a lesser role may not be as likely to break as those who were more significantly involved.  These who played a bigger role may now be getting very worried and I think that those who feel the greater stress are more inclined to break.
Or perhaps before 'breaking' they would talk to other members  and say ' we are going to talk ... you have the chance to join us or not..'

If there was one member of the T9 that had more to gain than lose from the ending of this sorry saga, it has to be David Payne.
Provided that he was not responsible in anyway for Madeleines demise that is.
I think GA has played a blinder by pointing the finger in that direction. With all the innuendoes of liking to bathe little girls and promoting the Gaspar's statements Payne has a choice between living with this cloud over his head for the rest of his life or speaking about what he knows. And he knows something, he told us so.
So if there has been one person to break the pact I agree it must be him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 02.06.14 12:32

I just spoke to a Portuguese friend who has a business in Luz and she was tearful and angry. The village has tried so hard over the last 7 years to try and rebuild it's previous, positive reputation as a family destination. She said they may as well give in and move their family elsewhere even though she grew up in Luz.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 02.06.14 12:34

Popcorn wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Call me naive but I don't believe the PJ and Met are doing all this just for show.
I've never found you naive, Shubob. Not when we used to discuss this case so long ago on Digital Spy, and not now.

laughat 

Thanks Popcorn  yes 

I wonder if there's a thread on DS discussing the latest activity. I just don't understand that forum. They allow all sorts of discussion but mention "McCann" and the padlock is out  i don\'t know 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 02.06.14 12:37

Praia wrote:I just spoke to a Portuguese friend who has a business in Luz and she was tearful and angry. The village has tried so hard over the last 7 years to try and rebuild it's previous, positive reputation as a family destination. She said they may as well give in and move their family elsewhere even though she grew up in Luz.

For her sake and for the sake of all the residents and businesses of Luz, I hope this search is the beginning of the end of the case  roses 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 02.06.14 12:37

sofieellis wrote:
PeterMac wrote:It would be a dreadful irony if a dog and a pink blanket solved the case !

Impossible, of course.

Or a toothbrush.
Quote Max Bygraves ' A PINK TOOTHBRUSH !!!!
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 02.06.14 12:39

dantezebu wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
kevmack wrote:
sallypelt wrote:I try not to get into debates about "what ifs", but I am going to put my head on the block on this rare occasion, as there's been something niggling me for quite a few months, and this has to do with David Payne. I still find it strange that David and Fiona weren't in the Crimewatch reconstruction. Add this to the fact that David Payne and Fiona Payne registered a new company, back in November? last year. This is the first time that David and Fiona Payne have been directors of any company. Does anyone else find the odd? Have the Payne's cracked? All speculation on my part.
I agree Sally, it struck me immediately that the Payne's had disappeared from the narrative, along with D Webster, and my first thought was that perhaps David Payne had finally talked about the issues he alluded to in his rogatory interview about things that were perhaps best left to another forum (or words to that effect) 

David Payne was indeed up to his neck in it, with his "magical visit" that lasted anywhere between 30 secs and 30 mins and I always felt that Fiona was off message when she talked about how she found it strange that Kate kept putting her fingers  underneath the twins noses, almost to check if they were breathing.

I think that the Paynes are far stronger characters than any of the rest of the tapas group, and whereas Jane, Russell, Matthew and Rachael, seemed almost to be in fear or cowed by Gerry, I don't think David and Fiona were imo and whilst we may always have imagined that Jane or Russell would be the weakest link, it is very possible that the stronger characters are the ones most likely to put an end to this sorry saga imo
Yes, tend to agree with your thinking about the stronger ones being perhaps more likely to stop this charade.
My thinking is that those of them who are less involved and played a lesser role may not be as likely to break as those who were more significantly involved.  These who played a bigger role may now be getting very worried and I think that those who feel the greater stress are more inclined to break.
Or perhaps before 'breaking' they would talk to other members  and say ' we are going to talk ... you have the chance to join us or not..'

If there was one member of the T9 that had more to gain than lose from the ending of this sorry saga, it has to be David Payne.
I think GA has played a blinder by pointing the finger in that direction. With all the innuendoes of liking to bathe little girls and promoting the Gaspar's statements Payne has a choice between living with this cloud over his head for the rest of his life or speaking about what he knows. And he knows something, he told us so.
Yes, there must be enormous strain and stress coming from living under that particular type of 'global' cloud.
More than we can probably begin to imagine.  But as you say, provided he was not responsible ..
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 02.06.14 12:39

IIRC Silvia Baptista said it was the Paynes who were hysterical not the McCanns on the night of 3 May.

The fact they were not named on Crimewatch was a huge clue but then I think of Fiona Payne in Lisbon at court with Ms Healy. God FP loves herself, she is so bloody smug. The Paynes also stayed in OC for longer than the other "friends".

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.06.14 12:42

dantezebu wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Lest we forgot:
DC 1485 MESSIAH "Is there anything that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth''

DP Reply "Err the, there are a few things but I don't think this is the right forum for bringing those up.'
--------------------------------------

Maybe DP found the MET 'forum' the right place to 'bring up' the 'few things' he knew that were 'pertinent and relevent to establish the material truth'?

About a three years old child's 'disappearance'

DP: "Me and Gerry you know I'm not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o' clock when, again looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, we went down err to the beach,,,"

WE WENT DOWN ERR THROUGH? PAST? THE OCEAN CLUB RECEPTION?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack 02.06.14 12:47

Praia wrote:IIRC Silvia Baptista said it was the Paynes who were hysterical not the McCanns on the night of 3 May.

The fact they were not named on Crimewatch was a huge clue but then I think of Fiona Payne in Lisbon at court with Ms Healy. God FP loves herself, she is so bloody smug. The Paynes also stayed in OC for longer than the other "friends".
I think FP only went once with Kate to Lisbon and that was for the book banning...I think she has stayed well clear of the libel trial. Maybe she's another one that went along with it all to a certain extent but with no sign of the McCanns ever shutting up has decided, enough is enough, time to put an end to this, probably for selfish reasons so that she can get on with her own life.  But I was always surprised at her rogatory interview re the twins breathing, so perhaps prior to crimewatch both she and her husband decided to make a clean break of it.

And notably, they haven't been seen to be running any charity marathons, I think the last time I saw FP was with Kate at the book banning trial, but then again that was in her interest due to the allegations about her husband.
kevmack

Activity : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.14 13:01

ShuBob wrote:
Popcorn wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Call me naive but I don't believe the PJ and Met are doing all this just for show.
I've never found you naive, Shubob. Not when we used to discuss this case so long ago on Digital Spy, and not now.

laughat 

Thanks Popcorn  yes 

I wonder if there's a thread on DS discussing the latest activity. I just don't understand that forum. They allow all sorts of discussion but mention "McCann" and the padlock is out  i don\'t know 
There's nothing on there now, though they are all allowed to discuss the Pistorious trial. It's a shame as I used to enjoy the McCann case discussion there and you did get a mix of views, which made it quite lively at times. I suspect there'll be no McCann discussion again there until such time as this case reaches some kind of closure (if it ever does). In the meantime, it's good to see some activity, both in the scrubland and in the libel court!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 02.06.14 13:01

Yes it was for the book banning, I did not say it was the latest case. But the Paynes have sponsered the McCanns' fundraising runs. I remember shuddering when I read the twee message from Dave, Fi, Lily and Scarlett.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.06.14 13:26

Oh dear, and this won't please the 'absent parents' one bit, I've just 'seen' SIX Met police officers 'parading' through the scrubland and not ONE of them is wearing a good quality 'FindMadeleine' wristband!

UNLIKE 'investigating' Leicestershire Police officers who WERE wearing them!

BEFORE......... they 'read' the 'files'    laughat laughat laughat
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.06.14 13:32

Questions to PM

Would, where they are 'searching', be an ideal place a 'crim' WOULD bury 'something'?

And in the very limited time, on the night, before the place was crawling with police, searchers, dogs etc.,?

I'd have thought if 'something' were 'buried' there it would have been 'discovered' PDQ. (imo)
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 02.06.14 13:37

I actually have a good quality wristband somewhere! I was at the First anniversary Service in Luz and the Hubbard's eldest son gave them out before it started. It was amusing to see people like me who put it away in their bag / pocket straight away and the other "parent's supporters"
who eagerly put them on.

I saw the McCanns in Baptista supermarket actually trying to sell them in June 2007. My OH dragged me out before I got myself locked up for GBH.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 17 Empty Sky News Dig

Post by fizzbomb1 02.06.14 13:40

Former Met Police search advisor Keith Farquharson , interviewd on sky news 13.35 pm 

asked about the search , "well the  team will be using ground penetrating  radar , this won't show up bones , but then we will bring in specialist dogs" , well they did that seven years ago !!!!!!!
fizzbomb1

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.14 13:42

News about digging or an attempt at burying the real news re Ward of Court ........   Don't want that little gem to raise it's ugly head amongst the british public.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 17 Empty Digging sent live in Norway

Post by Truthmustout 02.06.14 13:44

Our newschannel is sending the digging live, not sure it will work outside Norway, but there might be other newschannels from other countries sending it live as well.

Link to the live cams :
http://www.tv2.no/2014/06/02/nyheter/krim/5656925

Update: Seems like they are finished for the day, everyone just got in their cars and drove away from the place..

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.06.14 13:46

jeanmonroe wrote:Questions to PM

Would, where they are 'searching', be an ideal place a 'crim' WOULD bury 'something'?   No.
And in the very limited time, on the night, before the place was crawling with police, searchers, dogs etc.,?   Even more No (If Hobs will permit me )
I'd have thought if 'something' were 'buried' there it would have been 'discovered' PDQ. (imo)   Quite
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.14 13:46

fizzbomb1 wrote:Former Met Police search advisor Keith Farquharson , interviewd on sky news 13.35 pm 

asked about the search , "well the  team will be using ground penetrating  radar , this won't show up bones , but then we will bring in specialist dogs" , well they did that seven years ago !!!!!!!

Your thread merged into this one fizzbomb1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.06.14 13:48

Praia wrote:I actually have a good quality wristband somewhere! I was at the First anniversary Service in Luz and the Hubbard's eldest son gave them out before it started. It was amusing to see people like me who put it away in their bag / pocket straight away and the other "parent's supporters"
who eagerly put them on.

I saw the McCanns in Baptista supermarket actually trying to sell them in June 2007. My OH dragged me out before I got myself locked up for GBH.

what what 

So, GQWB's 'given away' to some people, but others had to 'buy' them?

They 'missed' a trick there!

'Captive' audience at Service but no money paid for GQWB's to boost the new lifestyle 'fund'

No wonder John McCann was spitting feathers! (at the drop in 'donations' to the 'fund')  winkwink 

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 02.06.14 13:56

Truthmustout wrote:Our newschannel is sending the digging live, not sure it will work outside Norway, but there might be other newschannels from other countries sending it live as well.

Link to the live cams :
http://www.tv2.no/2014/06/02/nyheter/krim/5656925

Update: Seems like they are finished for the day, everyone just got in their cars and drove away from the place..

Perhaps this was a "decoy" dig whilst the real dig(s) was/were going on elsewhere, away from prying eyes.

PeterMac has mentioned many times about phone "pings", some of which were on the way to a golf course overlooking the sea.  Pat Brown (USA criminal profiler) has also mentioned about a piece of rough ground outside PDL where I believe phone "pings" were also noted.  If I remember, I think PM mentioned that he'd been to that piece of ground with PB, there is a photo of it on this forum somewhere.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top