The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 23 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 23 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 23 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 23 Regist10

Mikaeel Kular

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 23 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by Truthandjustice 19.01.14 15:33

Does anybody know how many children have EVER actually been abducted from their beds?  I have never heard of any apart from the unproven McCann case.  It seems such an extraordinary claim for Mikaeel's mother to make and was bound to ring alarm bells for the police.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 15:38

The only one I can think of in the U K which was genuine is nearly 30 years ago.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/leoni_s_evil_killer_must_serve_30_years_1_476895
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 19.01.14 15:40

Tony Bennett wrote:Sadly there is now another new name to be added to PeterMac's previous compendium of children 'Missing - but not really missing'.

I'll put his name at the top of the list:

Mikaeel Kular
Zoe Evans
Shannon Matthews
Ruth Breton
Jose Breton  
April Jones
Tia Sharp
Samuele Lorenzi
Caylee Marie Anthony
Jhessye Shockley
Bianca Jones
Joana Cipriano
Harmony Jude Creech
Dominik Takács
Leonardo Giovanni
Sendejas Fadi Nasri
Riley Ann Sawyers
Kirsi Gifford-Hull
Marina Sabatier
Joanna Nelson
Michael Daniel Smith
Sharon Malone
Alexander Tyler Smith
Lee Harvey
Keisha Weippeart
Rachel McClean

Is there a mistake there Tony and Petermac, April Jones shouldn't be on that list?
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.01.14 15:48

tasprin wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
about an hour ago  We would like to thank everyone who helped in the search for Mikaeel Kular. We came together as a community to help the search and unfortunately the outcome is heartbreaking. All of you should be very proud of how you came together to help find this precious little boy.

Out of respect for Mikaeel and his family, we are not allowing comments on this post.

Rest in peace sweet boy and may your family find comfort in the midst of grief.

~FM Webmaster

This must be written by Kate because it is not coherent.  
She talks as if she's Police in charge of the search and was involved in the search.
"We came  together ..." it's one of those WTF moments comment.  Since when she helped in the search?

All she did was post up comments which she quickly whooshed once his death was announced.

The royal we? Middle-middle delusions of grandeur shooting out of control past upper-middle towards aristocratic altutudes?

Royally untouchable.  They've told themselves so so often they now believe it true.

Did she travel to Edinburgh to join the search?

She thanked her OFM/facebook community for having come together (with her) to help the search (on internet, not physical search) and therein lies the disturbing nature of her message -  it's the extent of her self aggrandizement that is sick.

Official Find Madeleine Campaign  
I am deleting comments that accuse any particular person of committing any crime, because the goal right now must be finding this little boy as fast as possible. The police will figure out the rest.  It is wrong, hurtful, and potentially damaging to the investigation for people to post speculation and innuendo.  And such posts could harm the chances of the little boy being found if people believe they already know what happened.  
FM Admin

Again, typical hallmark of kate's style.
I believe Kate wrote these disturbing messages - drawing parallels to her case - she thinks she's controlling this investigation and people thoughts.
This msg is more than just general disapproval, there's hidden underlying meaning aimed at her critics/disbelievers of her abduction tale.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 19.01.14 15:55

It sounds incredibly like one of Kate's parrot statements - or someone doing their best to sound like her.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.01.14 16:04

It being OFM Facebook I'm inclined to think Kate is the Admin and Moderator.
Anyway Webmaster has no authority to post messages on their behalf without their clearance.
Kate claimed she's working very hard from home running the campaign.
If you add 2+2, the answer is pretty obvious.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by joti26 19.01.14 16:17

I believe the ONLY reason for the post now on the official page is as a direct result of the comments and questions raised here and on other pages regarding the removal of the original post. If it were genuine then that first post would not have been removed in the first place! Just how stupid do they think we are! I can just imagine it, oh s**t, have you seen the comments, they've noticed we are trying to whoosh it, better get something on the page fast!
joti26
joti26

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 16:22

I was under the impression tony meant people that have gone missing but who later were found to have died,though I could be mistaken.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 16:28

I definitely think that the list is intended to be of people reported missing but whom it transpired had been killed by friends or relatives, most, if not all, having made appeals for their return.

I believe that April Jones has been included in error.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.01.14 16:32

joti26 wrote:I believe the ONLY reason for the post now on the official page is as a direct result of the comments and questions raised here and on other pages regarding the removal of the original post. If it were genuine then that first post would not have been removed in the first place! Just how stupid do they think we are! I can just imagine it, oh s**t, have you seen the comments, they've noticed we are trying to whoosh it, better get something on the page fast!

Not only FM Messages were whooshed, hundreds of comments were whooshed too.
All references to Mikaeel Kular were deleted as soon as his death was announced.
This cat and mouse game they played on their OFM/Facebook on Mikaeel's case, depending on unfolding of development ,makes them look stupidly suspicious.

Have no doubt Kevin is monitoring fora and feeding back to his McMasters.
Anything they did in retrospect is just retrofitting to people's reaction to their behavior.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.01.14 16:48

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I definitely think that the list is intended to be of people reported missing but whom it transpired had been killed by friends or relatives, most, if not all, having made appeals for their return.
Yes. You are right. It was the murderer who knew where she was, not the parents or family.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by suep 19.01.14 16:49

aiyoyo wrote:
joti26 wrote:I believe the ONLY reason for the post now on the official page is as a direct result of the comments and questions raised here and on other pages regarding the removal of the original post. If it were genuine then that first post would not have been removed in the first place! Just how stupid do they think we are! I can just imagine it, oh s**t, have you seen the comments, they've noticed we are trying to whoosh it, better get something on the page fast!

All references to Mikaeel Kular were deleted as soon as his death was announced.  
This cat and mouse game they played on their OFM/Facebook on Mikaeel's case, depending on unfolding of development ,makes them look stupidly suspicious.

Anything they did in retrospect is just retrofitting to people's reaction to their behavior.

You'd think they'd realise how transparent their actions are, wouldn't you? Its sickening to think they would have exploited the story for their own ends instead of having any real concern and sympathy for the poor, wee mite.
suep

Activity : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 19.01.14 16:54

PeterMac wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I definitely think that the list is intended to be of people reported missing but whom it transpired had been killed by friends or relatives, most, if not all, having made appeals for their return.
Yes. You are right.  It was the murderer who knew where she was, not the parents or family.
And even Bridger was known to the family, it wasn't a stranger abduction.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.01.14 17:00

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Yes. You are right.  It was the murderer who knew where she was, not the parents or family.
And even Bridger was known to the family, it wasn't a stranger abduction.

Yes. Borderline, but probably better left off the list.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 17:02

I've removed her name from the list.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.01.14 17:05

suep wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

You'd think they'd realise how transparent their actions are, wouldn't you?  Its sickening to think they would have exploited the story for their own ends instead of having any real concern and sympathy for the poor, wee mite.

Had he been found unharmed and safely returned, team mccann would be on this gravy train and be all over the front pages of news.
As is, they couldn't even be arsed to post condolence message to the Kular's family, until in response to crticisms by the Fora community.
They tried to retreat and to distant themselves away from this case because people are bound to compare the parallels to their case, but that backfired.
They ended up making themselves looked dodgy.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.01.14 17:11

Can the missing boy be changed to missing Mickaeel Kular, please
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 19.01.14 17:12

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I've removed her name from the list.

Cheers all, can't believe l spotted a little error, they usually go over my head.  lol
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 19.01.14 17:13

tiny wrote:Can the missing boy be changed to missing Mickaeel Kular, please

I don't think Mikaeel had a 'c' in it tiny?
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 17:14

Tiny: the spelling on the list - Mikaeel without a C - is correct, I think.

Margaret: I didn't either - I only spotted a couple of other ones which I didn't think were relevant!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 19.01.14 17:18

I think the fund will be adversely affected by this tragic death. In response, I would expect there to be a rallying cry from TM and SY not give up on Madeleine highlighting differences. But it may not be possible because it is an on-going case and not all the facts are known. So they are probably snookered.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 17:25

aiyoyo wrote:

Had he been found unharmed and safely returned, team mccann would be on this gravy train and be all over the front pages of news.
As is, they couldn't even be arsed to post condolence message to the Kular's family, until in response to crticisms by the Fora community.
They tried to retreat and to distant themselves away from this case because people are bound to compare the parallels to their case, but that backfired.
They ended up making themselves  looked dodgy.
Precisely. One can read them like a book but they still believe themselves immune. One of their biggest weak points is to believe they are superior, both intellectually and socially, to the 'great unwashed' and they behave accordingly. Sometimes it backfires, like in this case. Their outrage just the other day at the neglect comparison in court is another example. Eventually it could be their downfall.

The libel trial is shaping up to be another example.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.01.14 17:30

What differences can they highlight, mysterion

The fact that in one case the parent was in the house when their child was allegedly taken from his bed, while in the other the parents were out on the piss when their child was allegedly taken from her bed?

The fact that in one case the child's body has been recovered, while in the other the whereabouts of the child's body is yet to be discovered?

Or the fact that one case occurred in Scotland and the other in Portugal?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 19.01.14 17:38

suep wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

You'd think they'd realise how transparent their actions are, wouldn't you?  Its sickening to think they would have exploited the story for their own ends instead of having any real concern and sympathy for the poor, wee mite.
Totally agree suep.
They just can't help themselves can they. They are desperate.
They even shamefacedly tried to cash in and co-opt the parents of the little Spanish (gypsy?) girl, as if abducted like Maddie in the Iberian peninsula, a little girl who was later found murdered.
ETA by someone who knew her from a rival gang, if I recall it correctly.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.01.14 17:44

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Tiny: the spelling on the list - Mikaeel without a C - is correct, I think.

Margaret: I didn't either - I only spotted a couple of other ones which I didn't think were relevant!

no,i mean at the top of the page,instead of missing boy could it be changed to his name
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top