The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 Regist10

Mikaeel Kular

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by ultimaThule 26.07.14 11:37

PeterMac wrote:DID Missing People or any of the other Missing children Charities get in on this one ,can we remember.

Missing People were in like Flynn and climbed all over this case, PeterM. I remember seeing a page on their website which implied they were active in the search for this little boy, but can't now recall the thread I posted the details on.

ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 Empty From the Facebook page

Post by PeterMac 26.07.14 11:38

Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 1010648_639511856109067_851666862_n

Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 <a href=Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 Mm_j10" />

http://news.sky.com/story/1196759/missing-boy-mikaeel-kular-possible-sighting
Police say there has been a possible sighting of missing three-year-old Mikaeel Kular, not far from his Edinburgh home.
Members of the public reported seeing a boy at West Pilton Gardens at around 8.30am yesterday and although the timing of the sighting has been confirmed by CCTV images, these cannot confirm the identity of the child.
Hundreds of police officers from across the UK have joined the search for Mikaeel, who vanished after he was put to bed by his mother at around 9pm on Wednesday.

And then the CLASSIC

Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 <a href=Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 Mmm_j10" />

Have we seen this anywhere else, I wonder.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.14 11:40

This was the McCanns' Facebook page, do you mean, PM?

That certainly explains the last comment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 26.07.14 13:10

ultimaThule wrote:Yet another case of a defenceless child who was 'let down' by every adult member of his family, including his own mother, who will no doubt seek to blame Social Services for failing him, PeterMac

Apparently his grandmother phoned social services several times

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 Empty Sentenced

Post by PeterMac 25.08.14 11:45

11 YEARS
(for killing him and then making a false allegation of abduction / missing / etc etc)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 Empty Sentenced

Post by PeterMac 25.08.14 11:46

11 YEARS
(for killing him and then making a false allegation of abduction / missing / etc etc)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 25.08.14 12:43

11 years for murdering a defenceless child, hardly a deterrent!

Utterly disgraceful.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 34 Empty Mikaeel

Post by aiyoyo 25.08.14 13:04

She will be out in less than half the time.
Reported to be suffering from mental health problem and kept watch by 12 guards on rotation basis.

IF, ever, the odious pair were sentenced it has got to be for a much longer term taking into account their media manipulation for 7 years, fund fraud, misleading mockumentary, bogus pte detectives out fit etc etc.

God only knows how many guards will be required to guard the pair.
Will the fragrant Mrs be declared mentally unsound?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.08.14 13:34

aiyoyo wrote:

She has strongly denied it  
"Wild stories were appearing in the papers about my ‘fragile’ mental state, my ‘inability to cope’ with my ‘hyperactive’ children, eating disorders and sedatives. All complete bullshit, . . "
But has also stated it  "
"They claim £215,000 each for emotional distress
They say they suffer  'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear'.
The writ also says Kate McCann is 'steeped in a deep and serious depression'."

So as with most things McCann, we have two mutually exclusive statements, but are expected to accept both at the same time.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 25.08.14 14:16

PeterMac wrote:11 YEARS
11 YEARS, for hitting her son who vomited for overeating, then did not seek medical help to save him, dumped his body and falsely claimed missing!!!! 11 YEARS!!!! I feel sick! It's disgusting!
palm tree
palm tree

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 25.08.14 15:31

margaret wrote:11 years for murdering a defenceless child, hardly a deterrent!

Utterly disgraceful.

What reason has been given for such a lenient sentence? As you say, an absolute disgrace.
Poor little lad beaten to death by his own mother, may she know his pain and his sadness.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 25.08.14 15:37

I can't believe what I'm reading 11years? What she did to her son was beyond horrendous! I'm shocked, I'm sick and I'm beyond MAD!!!!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 25.08.14 16:19

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9246-mikaeel-kular

Apparently we're discussing the same thing (11years FGS) in two different topics,can mods please merge the discussion to just one place?

11years I'm so MAD!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.08.14 16:51

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/503048/Killer-mum-three-year-old-Mikaeel-Kular-sentenced-today
The judge also pointed to the large search for Mikaeel, involving the police, fire service, coastguard, mountain rescue teams, air support and hundreds of members of the public.

He said: "By your pretence that Mikaeel had gone missing you caused a massive manhunt to be undertaken, involving both the emergency services and the public. I accept that this was not planned and that you simply panicked when you realised that Mikaeel was dead. But this too... is a serious matter."

Oh dear.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.08.14 17:20

PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

She has strongly denied it  
"Wild stories were appearing in the papers about my ‘fragile’ mental state, my ‘inability to cope’ with my ‘hyperactive’ children, eating disorders and sedatives. All complete bullshit, . . "
But has also stated it  "
"They claim £215,000 each for emotional distress
They say they suffer  'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear'.
The writ also says Kate McCann is 'steeped in a deep and serious depression'."

So as with most things McCann, we have two mutually exclusive statements, but are expected to accept both at the same time.

Oscar Pistorius played the anxiety card at will to suit his agenda and Gerrie Nel termed it "Anxiety on Call".

"Mental disorder on call' applies aptly to fragrant St Kate?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 25.08.14 18:32

I hope this is considered relevant to the Michaeel Kular thread... It's about bizarrely disliking one child and loving your others. 

I was once doing a spot of supply teaching to increase funds a bit, and I was in a rather classy primary school... in quite a posh part of North London.  It was open day and various parents came in. The mother of a particularly delightful child (I know we are not supposed to have favourites) called Justin, who was tall, good looking, clever, but rather behind in technical reading and writing, though not in Maths (possibly with a touch of specific difficulties)... came in and we talked about him. He was a lovely, kind boy and I praised him, and said I was so glad to have such a thoughtful and helpful child in the class.

She kind of burst into tears at this, and said with some vehemence: 'I really dislike him, but I love my other children... I even hate him sometimes.' All I could think of to do was to try and be kind to her, and I said she really ought to go and speak to her GP about this, for her own sake as well as his. I then told the head teacher about the conversation. In the UK one teacher is designated co-ordinator for child protection, and it is usually the head. The woman had not told me in confidence, and if she had I would have said: 'I can't really keep this conversation to myself.' I don't know what the head did with the information, because I soon finished my temporary teaching there. 

I wonder how common this kind of thing is.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 25.08.14 18:52

What a terrible thing for that mother to say comperedna, I'm glad I don't suffer from that. I wouldn't be surprised if it's quite common but of course many parents aren't inclined to hurt their child because of it.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 25.08.14 23:02

PeterMac wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/503048/Killer-mum-three-year-old-Mikaeel-Kular-sentenced-today
The judge also pointed to the large search for Mikaeel, involving the police, fire service, coastguard, mountain rescue teams, air support and hundreds of members of the public.

He said: "By your pretence that Mikaeel had gone missing you caused a massive manhunt to be undertaken, involving both the emergency services and the public. I accept that this was not planned and that you simply panicked when you realised that Mikaeel was dead. But this too... is a serious matter."

Oh dear.

What a shocking statement for the Judge to say.  She beat Mikaeel black and blue on the Sunday and left him to die until the Tuesday.  What did she do in the hours inbetween.  Did she just lock him in his bedroom and leave him to die from brain damage?  Did she try to feed him or just left him to vomit time after time.

I cannot get my head around the feeble sentence she's been given, absolutely unbelievable.  I don't think the Judge even thought about the suffering poor Mikaeel went through in those long hours he was left suffering until he died.  How can the judge say that his Mother panicked when she left him for 2 days after a severe beating.  How can the Judge even comprehend accepting a plea from her.  Anyone can play that old trick, it's been done thousands of times over the years to get a lenient sentence.  The family were well known to the authorities so something untoward must have been going on.

I can feel my blood pressure rising typing these words, I'm livid.

The search obviously was not that serious for the Judge to only give her 11 years, what does the 11 years consist of I would like to know - 10 years for beating the poor child half dead and a year for a fruitless, expensive search. 

I wonder what sort of sentence 7 years of meticulous planning and a fruitless search with costs of £6million+ would bring on top of making your child "disappear"?

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top