The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 15 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 15 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 15 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 15 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by russiandoll 08.10.13 14:20

The only way that one of the beds in the parents' room could have been involved  would be if M was placed there very soon after she was found and removed very soon afterwards to another location ?

This case is becoming so distasteful with the propaganda in the media that I do not want to dwell on what I believe happened to Maddie.

I just hope that the little one gets some dignity and respect from someone with the spine and authority to put an end to the disgusting circus this case has become.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 15 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by Shrike 08.10.13 14:50

This case is becoming so distasteful with the propaganda in the media that I do not want to dwell on what I believe happened to Maddie.

I just hope that the little one gets some dignity and respect from someone with the spine and authority to put an end to the disgusting circus this case has become.

I can't agree more Russiandoll.

I find it very disturbing and, like you, do not want to dwell on my beliefs.

The whole thing has become a disgrace - for the sake of humanity and the memory of Madeleine I hope there are persons who will stand up and be strong enough to make a difference.
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 08.10.13 14:55

ultimaThule wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:WHY did the BBC go to Spain to film a 'reconstruction' if it wasn't the real location in PDL?

Why didn't they film it in the UK?

Another two week 'jolly' for the crew, in sunny Spain, all on BBC ex's?

No 'cost cutting' there for the Beeb!

Wonder if Pattern and Hall went too, only to oversee things, you understand.

If they needed real live palm trees to make the set look authentic, the K&G show could have filmed in Torquay - but maybe Fawlty Towers was fully booked?

If Basil and Sybil can be persuaded to allow K&G to check in for a weekend break the resulting episode can be titled 'Don't Mention The Dogs'  yes
God, I would so watch that one!!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.10.13 15:01

russiandoll wrote:quote " and Cuddles was on a high ledge, at adult height, although there isn't one! "

Who is playing the role of Cuddlecat in the reconstruction?

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBXieIYkKsZhflua-b3nmTP1ivz5VdNgscRjKX2SmbXqjMdoy0
Sir Edmund 'Cuddlecat' Hillary.

Head for heights!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 08.10.13 15:14

russiandoll wrote:The only way that one of the beds in the parents' room could have been involved  would be if M was placed there very soon after she was found and removed very soon afterwards to another location ?

Hear, hear!

I stopped discussing possible theories a very long time ago. I tend to stick to the known facts. These are distressing enough sad 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 08.10.13 15:33

jeanmonroe wrote:
russiandoll wrote:quote " and Cuddles was on a high ledge, at adult height, although there isn't one! "

Who is playing the role of Cuddlecat in the reconstruction?

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBXieIYkKsZhflua-b3nmTP1ivz5VdNgscRjKX2SmbXqjMdoy0
Sir Edmund 'Cuddlecat' Hillary.

Head for heights!
big grin
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 08.10.13 15:52

The SPECIAL McCanns .

The McCan do anything they like, couple, have had since 2007 the whole world searching for their daughter, but she has never been found. 
The whole world knows about this case but NOBODY has found her. How can this be?
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 08.10.13 15:56

Someone on Twitter made the point that Brunty was in Spain last week. Perhaps, he was really there for the Crimewatch alleged reconstruction and used the opportunity to hound an OAP ex-pat benefits cheat .
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 08.10.13 17:01

Tony Bennett wrote:Yesterday: Operation Grange say: 'Arrests imminent'

Today: Operation Grange say: 'We'll find Maddie alive'.

Are they morphing into Metodo 3?
I had the same thought, Tony. I guess by Christmas we'll know. winkwink 

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 08.10.13 17:05

loopzdaloop wrote:
Ribisl wrote:
Hobs wrote:Since there were so many doctors present why did they not do cpr or treat whatever injuries and call 911 if it had been an accident?

The reason being awkward questions would be asked for one and secondly if she died it was vital an autopsy not be performed.

When a parent acts to prevent an autpsy or hides the body of their dead child, they have a reason to. Guilty knowledge.

What was so bad that the parents in particular and the group as a whole were prepared to face neglect charges resulting in a max 10 stretch rather than admit the truth?
Going off topic, sorry, but I am with you on this Hobbs. I've always believed that the key to understanding this case is to discover why they wouldn't allow an autopsy to be performed on Madeleine. Was it to hide

1. the evidence of medication that might have led to her demise?
2. the evidence of some physical abuse that might have directly or indirectly caused her death?
3. the evidence of sexual abuse?

I don't think they would have gone this length to cover up her death if the only uncomfortable truth that might emerge was her real paternity, for example.
4. Drugs.

They had a sleep behaviour reward chart on their fridge. The problem with behaviour modification systems is that they require effort and consistency over time and would certainly of not allowed abandonment and drinking time opposite adjàcent. Medical Doctors like to treat Symptoms and not the causes, so if the symptom is her waking up the treatment would be drugging to make her sleep. it was Kate's speciality, they got laxidasical, she woke up, climbed on sofa, slipped and cracked her head open. If the body was found the mccanns would be double or triples screwed as neglect resulting in accident AND unethical drugging would certainly result in loss of twins and their jobs and time in prison. They were between a rock and a hard place, yet morally bankrupt so we know what they chose.
That's number 1 on my list too. Additional arguments: the twins, probably sedated too, did not wake up with all the noise around them. Yet they did not have them checked in a hospital.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 08.10.13 19:07

Tony Bennett wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
dentdelion wrote:"They have taken her".  Why would one use plural word 'they' in this context?  It sounds so odd, surely "Maddie is missing/gone, someone must have taken her".  Rather an overreaction to assume abduction when she might just have wandered out by herself but worse to assume a multiple of abductors!   A conspiracy no less!
Didn't she say those 'f***ing b*****ds' have taken her?  Unfortunately I can't remember where I read that, but am sure I did. Charmless as it is, ffing b's is even more specific than 'they', and implies she knew who took her.
 No, I don't think Kate McCann ever used the f___ b___ words - but back to dentdelion's post: CAUTION - this evidence comes from Charlotte Pennington:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-483715/Kate-McCann-DID-scream-Theyve-taken-claims-new-nanny-witness.html
Yes, Kate did use the words f__ b__.

A couple who SY have since interviewed gave a statement. They were woken up by the door bell ringing at 11.30pm. It was a friend of the McCann's saying that a little girl had been abducted. The friend asked if the had a computer so they could get the media involved in the search. "Two police were on the corner of our block". "We did see single men on mobiles who could have been police". "We walked up back to our apartment.....the McCann's were in bits, he was crying on the shoulder of a friend, she was screaming: the F__ b__ have taken her.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/400796/Mystery-couple-seen-going-into-McCanns-flat-on-night-before-sobbing-Madeleine-disappeared.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.10.13 19:27

Kate and Gerry McCann request the presence of Daniel Krugel and his 'dead body finding machine'
Chapter 14: The Truth About The Lie

It is at this time that, suddenly, the parents seem to admit the possibility of their daughter's death. Afterwards - and to this day, if I am not mistaken -, they take exception to this hypothesis. Perhaps we were being naive, but it had seemed to us that Kate was going to provide us, indirectly, with indications about where her daughter's body was to be found. Thus, at the beginning of June, she informed us that the body could have been hidden in the outlet of a sewer pipe at Praia da Luz, or on the cliffs to the west of the beach, where she happened to run. She will say later that this information had been given to her by mediums possessing psychic power.

On June 28th, the McCanns request Krugel's presence in the Algarve. They want to make his intervention official and seek the agreement of the PJ. Thanks to Madeleine's hair, the South African allegedly determined a sort of imaginary line that allowed him to state that the body was in the Vila da Luz area. The Portuguese and English police learn, with amazement, about these supposed cutting-edge technologies dedicated to locating bodies. Of course, we knew that such apparatus existed, especially in the United States, but Krugel's mysterious, "machine," leaves us all speechless. Kate and Gerry, they stick to their guns. They saw a television programme in which the effectiveness of Krugel's method was demonstrated, and so are persuaded that the man will be able to move the investigation forward. Without being convinced as to the validity of the method, the police end up acceding to their request.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 15 Empty they've taken her

Post by juliet 08.10.13 19:40

IIRC when Yvonne Martin talked to the mccanns (and before Payne interfered and got her away) KM talked about a "couple" taking the child.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.10.13 19:44

Yes that is my recollection too and that, together with the fragrant Kate's description of them as effing bar stewards (or something like that), must surely mean that she knew who they were and could contact them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 08.10.13 20:04

This is all new to me. I was surprised at the time that the McCanns' never seemed to accept that Madeleine might be dead. I assumed as health professionals they would have understood the painful reality of child abduction. I put their reaction down to the understandable and normal grief reaction of denial. I had not realised they had hired someone to look for a body.
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 08.10.13 20:30

tigger wrote:
plebgate wrote:Why would the judge refer to Mrs. by her maiden name - was it her maiden name on the" application to be heard"  to the court.

If so,  why use her maiden name - is it possible that the rumours of a break up are true?

Is it legal to use your maiden name on an application to court if you are married and have legally taken your husband's surname?
Booth was equally keen on her maiden name, despite trying to be the UK's ' first lady' ( not necessary you already have the Queen) and despite being thePM's wife.
Look at the Blairs and look at the  McCanns - what do you see? The same ambition and the same thundering bad taste.
Booth tried to take over from the royals by launching  a ship early in her career. Blair was looking for a new role in 2007, one of which was president of Europe. So I think the source of  the original protection lies with Blair and his cronies.
I see a pair of emotionally stunted scallys, a Scottish sociopath fantasist, and a Glaswegian psychopath bully attempting to disguise his true nature.

It seems to me more likely that the source of protection originated with apron wearing Brown, who was constantly seeking to score points off Bliar and project himself as a caring parent in order to boost his dubious appeal to the electorate.

By the time Brown realised he could lose votes be tarnished by association with the McCanns, a considerable number of influential people had climbed aboard the good ship FindMadeleine.com and it had left the dock.

However, I place ultimate responsibility for this debacle on all of Bliar's lavish doorsteps as he used the top office of the UK to create an environment in which lies, and liars, flourished and the truth rarely saw the light of day.

With all that Bliar had to divest himself of in order to reinvent himself as a man of peace, it's little wonder he converted to Catholicism and any man in a frock who has to sit in the confessional listening to the ravings of monoTone, and his equally deluded other half, has my deepest sympathy.

Overall I see Teflon Tony as a slicker and somewhat more upmarket version of Geoffrey Archer, but with a considerably less fragrant spouse.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 08.10.13 21:00

I actually think that this case is more about the press and its regulation than party politics.
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 08.10.13 21:09

juliet wrote:IIRC when Yvonne Martin talked to the mccanns (and before Payne interfered and got her away) KM talked about a "couple" taking the child.
Yes, this never got the airtime it deserved did it?

Add that to the alleged "soothing couple" and Madeleine;s "why didn't you come when I cried" AND the "they've taken her".

And IF this is what the focus of the Crimewatch appeal is going to be about, then the ONLY conclusion we can come to is that the McCanns KNOW who is supposed to have whisked Madeleine off and have decided , for reasons known only to themselves, not to actually say so in public for 6 years, but have instead spent their time raising money and poking into matters of no concern to them.

But then we always come back to those pesky dogs, don't we?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.10.13 21:13

Has anyone read this?

"But requests to film the youngster’s bedroom, which has not been changed since she ­vanished, or inside their home were turned down".

I take this to mean the McCann's home and not the apartment

Not very obliging, are they? So strange.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-news-police-closing-2345731
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.10.13 21:22

Where are the Crimewatch progs. normally filmed?

Why film them at BBC Cardiff, I always thought they were filmed in England?

In the Daily Mirror article Sallyp it says that requests to show Maddie's bedroom were turned down.  Probably her bedroom in Rothley as the article says the bedroom has remained unchanged since Maddie went missing six years ago.

Why would Maddie's bedroom in Rothley be shown?

I just don't know what to think of this programme.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.10.13 21:25

@ Tigger, we shouldn't forget that Booth also announced that their youngest was probably concieved in Buck House.   Nearly Royalty then!!!!!big grin
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.10.13 21:25

plebgate wrote:Where are the Crimewatch progs. normally filmed?

In the Daily Mirror article Sallyp it says that requests to show Maddie's bedroom were turned down.  Probably her bedroom in Rothley as the article says the bedroom has remained unchanged since Maddie went missing six years ago.

Well, Kate has always said that Madeleine's bedroom hasn't changed since the day see went to Portugal. Maybe it's another one of KM's lies
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 08.10.13 21:25

sallypelt wrote:

Thus, at the beginning of June, she informed us that the body could have been hidden in the outlet of a sewer pipe at Praia da Luz, or on the cliffs to the west of the beach, where she happened to run. She will say later that this information had been given to her by mediums possessing psychic power.request.
I never knew Kate had said that. Is that why GM and someone else was searching along the beach? How can the McCanns claim Madeleine is alive after Kate saying where her body may be found. I don't believe a psychic told her that.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.10.13 21:27

sallypelt wrote:
plebgate wrote:Where are the Crimewatch progs. normally filmed?

Well, Kate has always said that Madeleine's bedroom hasn't changed since the day see went to Portugal. Maybe it's another one of KM's lies
Yes that's a point Sallyp, but wouldn't the SY know already if it was.  Surely they would have asked to see the room before now?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 08.10.13 21:31

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
juliet wrote:IIRC when Yvonne Martin talked to the mccanns (and before Payne interfered and got her away) KM talked about a "couple" taking the child.
Yes, this never got the airtime it deserved did it?

Add that to the alleged "soothing couple" and Madeleine;s "why didn't you come when I cried" AND the "they've taken her".

And IF this is what the focus of the Crimewatch appeal is going to be about, then the ONLY conclusion we can come to is that the McCanns KNOW who is supposed to have whisked Madeleine off and have decided , for reasons known only to themselves, not to actually say so in public for 6 years, but have instead spent their time raising money and poking into matters of no concern to them.

But then we always come back to those pesky dogs, don't we?
Add to that list the 'several postcard' type photo's of M ready to hand out a couple of hours after she went missing.
The relatives giving up full time jobs to focus on the 'fighting fund'. Fighting what exactly?
The clip of GM laughing and joking on the balcony (unaware he was being filmed) a few days after. No grief, never any grief.

What better way to leapfrog the social and political ladder than to be seen constantly in the public eye campaigning for this and that. Wasn't GM looking for some position within the Labour Party?

The evidence points in one direction and in all probability this is the right direction, yet, I can't help but wonder.
Is M living with people known to the McCann's ?A relative? A close friend? 
Was this whole saga only ever a money making scam?

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top