The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence - Page 6 Mm11

Clarence - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence - Page 6 Mm11

Clarence - Page 6 Regist10

Clarence

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence - Page 6 Empty Re: Clarence

Post by PeterMac 18.04.15 10:32

BlueBag wrote:Because no other party ever had law and order...?

When I first saw the picture I thought they had come to arrest him.
Sussex Police STRESS that he is not a suspect . . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.04.15 14:02

PeterMac wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Because no other party ever had law and order...?

When I first saw the picture I thought they had come to arrest him.
Sussex Police STRESS that he is not a suspect . . . .

Or, indeed, a 'person of INTEREST'

BORING pratt, that he is!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 18.04.15 14:54

One minute he was on the balcony looking like a Tory pontiff, taking the adoration of two old ladies and a stray cat, the next minute ........ whoooooosh ......... gone.

Rumour has it that Kate and Gerry had read him a bedtime story, tucked him up in bed, guzzled a bottle of plummy New Zealand red, then quickly left the scene.

They claim he has been abducted in a one minute, thirty-two second window of opportunity. Even though they were the last ones to see him - for the second occasion in their ultra-blessed lives - the police have said they are NOT persons of interest.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 18.04.15 15:56

ha ha has the last few posts re. the police van are hilarious.

Fancy posting a pic. like that - talk about leading with one's chin.  big grin big grin big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.04.15 20:45

So, Clarence is still on the payroll.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 19.04.15 22:34

Yep, certainly looks that way.   Maybe he realises that Caroline Lucas is not about to be ousted. big grin clapping
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.04.15 10:19

Some info about Clarence:

http://www.clarence4pavilion.com/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.04.15 20:08

The heads of the vying parties are all keen to be seen in kitchens and the latest is to bring out the wife to hug a baby.

Clarence has adopted a different stance. No kitchens, no wife hugging babies. Well done Clarence....well except for this....and I can feel a song coming on....a Whitney Houston song....I Believe that Children are our Future.

Listen to Daddy Clarence who is lending you his ear you thick oiks  hard working, young, impressionable people who need to know you are only capable of recognizing a pre-filled proxy vote. Listen to Daddy and all your dreams will come true.

Clarence Mitchell  @mitch_1uk    ·    8h 8 hours ago  
Are you a student in #Brighton? I'm listening to you, not just seeking yr pre-filled proxy vote form like @BHGreens

Clarence - Page 6 CDB8TMtW0AABp3T

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.04.15 21:53

I tweeted Clarence a couple of times today...just with a couple of question s- nothing heavy: -

Peggy Henry @Helenmeg 11h11 hours ago
@mitch_1uk Please clarify your position on the #McCann case so I can make up my mind about what you stand for

Reply Received: -

Clarence - Page 6 XcREV4q2_biggerClarence Mitchell@mitch_1uk
@Helenmeg nothing to clarify Helen. I was proud to help family at time of great need. As simple as that

Peggy Henry @Helenmeg 11h11 hours ago
@mitch_1uk Hi am I right that In 2007 you worked for Labour Gov and were seconded to #McCann If so why Conservative now?

Reply Received:

Clarence - Page 6 XcREV4q2_normal Clarence Mitchell @mitch_1uk  ·  9h 9 hours ago
@Helenmeg I've always been staunch Tory. I worked for HMG as neutral civil servant. It just happend to be Lab Govt at time. No contradiction
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by cbeagle 26.04.15 1:55

I wonder if he would reply to a question as to why he gave up his government position to become their spokesperson, while Madeleine could have be found at any time.
cbeagle

Activity : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted 26.04.15 2:11

HelenMeg wrote:Snipped: I tweeted Clarence a couple of times today...just with a couple of question s- nothing heavy: -
It's great seeing 'our' public servants being asked questions by the electorate, albeit you received a typical politician's reply.

I struggle to believe that anyone with Clarence's background/political aspirations would do anything for purely altruistic reasons. I wonder what (really?) goes through his mind when he's asked about MBM all these years later?

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.04.15 2:21

HelenMeg wrote: 
@Helenmeg I've always been staunch Tory. I worked for HMG as neutral civil servant. It just happend to be Lab Govt at time. No contradiction

Now.....that's what I call a proper SPIN !

A civil servant for the HMG ? As if.......

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.04.15 9:48

Yesterday I watched the BBC political reporter interview some Brighton University students (politics).

One of them said that Caroline Lucas has a massive following among the young people of Brighton.  Cheered me up no end that comment.

Caroline Lucas seems to be very popular with the good people of Brighton (not just students).   YAY.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.04.15 10:01

But he is good at what he does.
He got Sky to report that the McCanns had WON, and had to pay the costs.
When the facts are - they didn't.
They got a heavily qualified result on 2 of the issues and comprehensively LOST the other 6,
with the judge using strong language which indicated clearly that she believed them and their witnesses to have been vindictive and mendacious.
And the McCanns have to pay 58.7% of the costs - which again gives an indication of what the judge thought of their case.
And they have to pay 50% of the book trials, and the remaining children bear the burden of those costs as well.

But by getting in first, with just a bit of the story, it ran, people believed it, and it has gone from the front pages.
The MSM will never print the full truth.

So one has, grudgingly, to admire Mitchell and his ability to lie and deceive without apparently a twinge of conscience.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.04.15 10:05

I don't admire anyone who has such an ability PeterM.   Not at all.  sad
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.15 10:40

PeterMac wrote:But by getting in first, with just a bit of the story, it ran, people believed it, and it has gone from the front pages.
I also thought that was going on.

They made sure they got in the first shout with their spin - illegally it sounds like.

People will remember the headlines... "MADDY COP LIED".

I hope someones gets slapped.

Interesting he still being referred to as their spokesman.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 30.04.15 10:44

PeterMac wrote:.......
And the McCanns have to pay 58.7% of the costs - which again gives an indication of what the judge thought of their case.
And they have to pay 50% of the book trials, and the remaining children bear the burden of those costs as well.

But by getting in first, with just a bit of the story, it ran, people believed it, and it has gone from the front pages.

Has anyone tried working out what the net costs would be - to either party?

Getting in first, yes, but with so much else happening - Nepalese earthquake, election, it disappeared from the front pages pretty smartish, so the usual mileage wasn't obtained from the story.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.04.15 10:59

plebgate wrote:I don't admire anyone who has such an ability PeterM.   Not at all.  sad
I use the word ironically, in the sense that people "admire" Robin Hood, the Great Train Robbers, the Hatton Garden Burglars . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.04.15 11:33

Yes I knew that PeterM.

Ref. the Daily Express headline - Maddie Cop Lied - errr did the judge state that in the summing up?

If not, if Rocky sued them, could get him out of a load of strife re. payment plus costs?

He would only have to show that his feelings had been hurt - wouldn't he?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.04.15 12:25

I 'screen shotted' the Express online 'front page' AND got the 'hard copy'

"Maddy, Detective did lie about death cover-up claim'

(should GA 'require' it, in the future)
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.15 12:30

should GA 'require' it, in the future
The front page headline wasn't in quotes either, which can be a get-out.

There will some technicality though, but you never know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 30.04.15 14:50

PeterMac wrote:But he is good at what he does.
He got Sky to report that the McCanns had WON, and had to pay the costs.
When the facts are - they didn't.
They got a heavily qualified result on 2 of the issues and comprehensively LOST the other 6,
with the judge using strong language which indicated clearly that she believed them and their witnesses to have been vindictive and mendacious.

So one has, grudgingly, to admire Mitchell and his ability to lie and deceive without apparently a twinge of conscience.

If this man can do what he has done on  OUTSIDE the Commons, think what he could do on the INSIDE.

Perish the thought!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.15 17:31

Surprisingly low key report in the Daily Mail yesterday.
The story was buried at the bottom of page 12!
!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.04.15 22:33

Miraflores wrote:
Getting in first, yes, but with so much else happening - Nepalese earthquake, election, it disappeared from the front pages pretty smartish, so the usual mileage wasn't obtained from the story.
Not the usual mileage, but the damage has been done.  Mitchell has managed once again to "spin" a lie and have it presented as truth
Had the usual mileage been wrung out of the story, the facts might have emerged
Inconvenient things - Facts.
Such as the McCanns did NOT win, they lost 5;2.  And even the two were deemed "Partial" and are going to be appealed . . . As are the damages, and by extension the costs . . .
Such as they have to pay costs of 57.8%.    
Such as the remaining twins, still hanging on to life one hopes, have to pay COSTS for a prevous action brought unwittingly in their name by their ever neglecting parents.  
Remember that the Twins were also abandoned for 5 nights in a dark, unheated, and insecure apartment.
How can we be sure of that ?
Because the McCanns have BOTH, and the Tapas 7 have all, told us us that that is what they did.  
This is not just about Madeleine. This is criminal abandonment of many children by many parents and one grandparent (except that the others probably claim they locked the door . . . !!)
The Twins are one day going to be really happy about that.

The British public - or that part which thinks the MSM provide news and truth - saw what they saw, read what they read, and then miraculously there was an earthquake which has probably killed tens of thousands, and has buried their story along with several villages, and central Base Camp on Everest..   I bet the McCanns are suddenly devout Catholics again.  Praying their thanks to the God who destroyed Nepal.
remember the girl who got sacked for saying that 12 Sept (the day after what the USA confusingly call 9/11 - in fact 11/9) was a "Good day to bury bad news"

So the only thing left, is what Sky said !   And everyone can relax.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.15 22:47

It was Jo Moore, press officer for Stephen Byers, Transport Secretary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum