The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence - Page 5 Mm11

Clarence - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence - Page 5 Mm11

Clarence - Page 5 Regist10

Clarence

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence - Page 5 Empty Re: Clarence

Post by Doug D 08.01.15 21:15

UT, this is the quote I was referring to:

‘I was the Director of the Government's Media Monitoring Unit. Their work, about 40 people, and their function is to control what gets printed in the press.’

Expresso (no online link)

Maria Barbosa
29 September 2007
Thanks to 'maya' for translation 

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id255.html

So that’s ‘Journalism remaining free’ is it?
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 08.01.15 23:03

Joana’s tweet response to CM (although it doesn’t appear on his twitter thread, surprise, surprise):

Joana Morais
‏‪@xklamation
Hypocrite, you spent the last 8 years attempting to gag press & bloggers re ‪#McCann case ‪#21stCGoebbels ‪@mitch_1uk ‪https://twitter.com/mitch_1uk/status/552854123000102912 …

10:11 PM - 7 Jan 2015
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 09.01.15 0:56

woodforthetrees

Yes I understand that his words are paid for. But perhaps I have not made my point clear.

Its my belief that in any whitewash by the Government of the day, there is a set agenda and timing for everything. When to be proactive, what information to throw out etc., etc. If you really, really take in what Part 4 of RH Buried by Mainstream Media exposes you will see that it wasn't some petty backing for Brits Abroad - it was more like a barricade and every angle was taken care of no matter what emerged from the investigation by the Portuguese. The fact that CM has delicately extricated himself, little by little from the employment which is "the McCanns operation" and now expecting to enter Government via politics makes me look twice at what has emerged. 

I know it has been mentioned on other threads that MI5/6 can and do gather information which can be used later and it would not surprise me if this was why they were involved in this. It could account for what has been mentioned and is covered in the videos about Martin Grimes.

It's does seem always the way that by the time we, the general public, realise something has changed it's all over, done and dusted, next.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 09.01.15 9:40

Angelique wrote:woodforthetrees

Yes I understand that his words are paid for. But perhaps I have not made my point clear.

Its my belief that in any whitewash by the Government of the day, there is a set agenda and timing for everything. When to be proactive, what information to throw out etc., etc. If you really, really take in what Part 4 of RH Buried by Mainstream Media exposes you will see that it wasn't some petty backing for Brits Abroad - it was more like a barricade and every angle was taken care of no matter what emerged from the investigation by the Portuguese. The fact that CM has delicately extricated himself, little by little from the employment which is "the McCanns operation" and now expecting to enter Government via politics makes me look twice at what has emerged. 

I know it has been mentioned on other threads that MI5/6 can and do gather information which can be used later and it would not surprise me if this was why they were involved in this. It could account for what has been mentioned and is covered in the videos about Martin Grimes.

It's does seem always the way that by the time we, the general public, realise something has changed it's all over, done and dusted, next.

Clarence is not suddenly 'expecting to enter politics', he's worked for the gvt and various officials before, he just wants to have a different role in the public sector.... now he isn't getting as much cash from the McCanns and his 'good work' (in his eyes, not any one elses) he has done for the McCanns is stapled to his CV.

I agree, Gerry had a mountain of help from various sources right from day 1, this is well documented and his connections/knowledge in the political/pharmaceutical industry and support from senior mason figures is the reason behind that (and IMO some knowledge regarding pedophilia activity with prominent figures). I dare say that the politicians (who ordered various police resources to assist) went the extra mile as they quickly realised (through Clarence) that it was a media frenzy and as such, a publicity opportunity.... although as things developed, this turned out to be a poisoned chalice.
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by RabbitIsland 10.01.15 12:38

Quick question - does anyone know for certain who the 'mutual friend' or 'link' between Mitchell and the McCanns is? Interesting that he was the first major 'appointment' they made...
RabbitIsland

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.01.15 13:08

RabbitIsland wrote:Quick question - does anyone know for certain who the 'mutual friend' or 'link' between Mitchell and the McCanns is? Interesting that he was the first major 'appointment' they made...
@ RabbitIsland

First, welcome - and second, I appreciated your quick response to ultimaThule's constructive correction to your blog article.

There is much written about Clarence Mitchell on here, and perhaps I could just make these quick points:

1. The McCanns did NOT appoint Clarence Mitchell

2. In answer to a specific Freedom of Information Act request, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office disclosed that Clarence Mitchell was actually first deployed on the McCann case on Sunday 6 May i.e. WITHIN 72 HOURS of Madeleine being reported missing

3. Gerry McCann first met Clarence Mitchell (they both say) when Gerry went to England for a weekend (Sunday 20 to Tuesday 22 May). That was the weekend he allegedly provided Madeleine's DNA to the police, an astonishing development because it followed from the fact that NOT A TRACE of Madeleine's DNA could be found in the McCanns' apartment or on her clothes - amazing.

4. Take a look at Clarence Mitchell's career path and then join the dots:

2005 was working for the BBC - reported major murder cases - then went straight into the civil service as Director of the COI Media Monitoring Unit (worked for LABOUR PARTY)
2007 Madeleine McCann spokesman
2008 P/time for the McCanns, p/time PR bloke with Freud International, run by Murdoch's son-in-law
2010 Appointed by David Cameron and former NOTW editor and Murdoch man, Andy Coulson, as Cameron's Deputy Director of Communications (worked for CONSERVATIVE PARTY)
2009 onwards - other top PR jobs

This is a man who swims easily in the same pool as the top members of our political and media establishments

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.01.15 13:22

Tony Bennett wrote:
3. Gerry McCann first met Clarence Mitchell (they both say) when Gerry went to England for a weekend (Sunday 20 to Tuesday 22 May). That was the weekend he allegedly provided Madeleine's DNA to the police, an astonishing development because it followed from the fact that NOT A TRACE of Madeleine's DNA could be found in the McCanns' apartment or on her clothes - amazing.
And on their joint return to PdL Mitchell's first action was to release the Last Photo to the AFP, who released it to the world on 24th, so they obviously had it on 23rd.
Complete with what may turn out to be Mitchell's first and devastating lie,
about the time being wrong because they had not re-set the clock within the camera . . . (Who cares - it was "lunchtime" !)
Whether Gerry and Mitchell had the Photo with them on their return, or whether yet another person who arrived in PdL on the same day brought it, history does not YET record.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Clarence - Page 5 Empty My comments in bold...

Post by RabbitIsland 10.01.15 13:36

Tony Bennett wrote:
RabbitIsland wrote:Quick question - does anyone know for certain who the 'mutual friend' or 'link' between Mitchell and the McCanns is? Interesting that he was the first major 'appointment' they made...
@ RabbitIsland

First, welcome - and second, I appreciated your quick response to ultimaThule's constructive correction to your blog article.

Thankyou - and Ultima made some good points of clarification. Of course I know Amaral wasn't actually 'sacked' and there were a couple of other things that could have been taken the wrong way. If I've fallen for a mainstream media sleight of hand on the de Menezes thing, in thinking at least for a few seconds he tried to 'get away' from the police then no excuses.

I'll respectfully disagree with Ultima (and others) that what is going on now is a 'joint effort' between SY and the PJ. It feels awfully like the British hijacking of a foreign case to me and I won't be alone in thinking that.

There is much written about Clarence Mitchell on here, and perhaps I could just make these quick points:

1. The McCanns did NOT appoint Clarence Mitchell

Wow.

2. In answer to a specific Freedom of Information Act request, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office disclosed that Clarence Mitchell was actually first deployed on the McCann case on Sunday 6 May i.e. WITHIN 72 HOURS of Madeleine being reported missing

'Deployed' on the case by an arm of the state - thanks for clarifying the timeframe, was sure it was either three or four days later.

Which begs a whole series of other questions I'll go back through these pages for answers to.

4. Take a look at Clarence Mitchell's career path and then join the dots:

2005 was working for the BBC - reported major murder cases - then went straight into the civil service as Director of the COI Media Monitoring Unit (worked for LABOUR PARTY)
2007 Madeleine McCann spokesman
2008 P/time for the McCanns, p/time PR bloke with Freud International, run by Murdoch's son-in-law
2010 Appointed by David Cameron and former NOTW editor and Murdoch man, Andy Coulson, as Cameron's Deputy Director of Communications (worked for CONSERVATIVE PARTY)
2009 onwards - other top PR jobs

This is a man who swims easily in the same pool as the top members of our political and media establishments

Indeed so - much appreciate the information. Thankyou.
RabbitIsland

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.01.15 13:48

@PeterMac

A strange course of action to return to Portugal from the UK and then to release the alleged "last photo" not to the police or media of either country, but to the French press association, IMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.01.15 14:03

Ladyinred wrote:@PeterMac

A strange course of action to return to Portugal from the UK and then to release the alleged "last photo" not to the police or media of either country, but to the French press association, IMO.
Well quite.
So far as we can tell the Last Photo was never handed to the PJ.  It is not in their files.
It was also not used the first night to make the 'poster" and so was not on the camera handed to Amy T
It was on the camera left on the dining room table overnight, and obviously retrieved the next day when there were allowed to move out properly.
From that point it becomes even more mysterious why it would not have been handed over, but it wasn't,
not even when Dr Amaral took possession of the other cameras and sent them to Hampshire - if he did.
It did not form part of that group either.
It was retained until 23rd, and then given to the world, with Mitchell's lie forever stuck to it.
Who was working on it in the meantime, changing the date, is still not ascertained to a standard of proof of "Beyond a reasonable doubt",
though it is likely that the civil standard of "balance of probabilities" was passed a long time ago.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.04.15 21:31

Clarence and the pulpit.

Clarence - Page 5 CBcjWYWWwAAI2TE
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.04.15 22:18

Clarence and 'my interns'.

The daffodils are out in #Patcham + so are my interns @AlexandraAnne_M @MyDesireIs_  @Glad1atus all suppting campaign

Clarence - Page 5 CBlyrY2WIAAQcZx

Clarence and the leaflet drop

Leaflet war kicking off in #Patcham with ours dropping at same time as @bhlabour. Naturally mine landing on top lol

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.04.15 9:40

Clarence - Page 5 <a href=Clarence - Page 5 Mitche10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.04.15 10:48

Lest we 'forget'

CM's 'connections' to JAILED CRIMINAL, ex Sun 'editor'...Andy Coulson.

And CM's 'connections' to convicted benefits cheat (who stole £51,000) Fiona Mckeown.

CM was 'hired' by the Conservative Party at the LAST general election, 2010, and 'reported' directly to Andy Coulson, who, incidentally, has to contest a charge of 'perjury', regarding 'jailed' Tommy Sheridan, later this month, in Scotland.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/andy-coulson-to-stand-trial-on-perjury-charge-arising-from-tommy-sheridan-case-in-apr.1424711252

The 47-year-old (Coulson) is accused of committing perjury in the 2010 trial of former MSP Tommy Sheridan.

In a hearing at the High Court in Edinburgh today, Judge Lord Burns set a date for a trial to begin on April 21.

APRIL 21st 2015,

Just 16 DAYS before the GE!

Bet Cameron will be looking forward to 'THAT'...........................NOT!

Wonder if CM will be 'acting' as Andy Coulson's 'spokesman' at or 'outside court' during his ex 'boss', AC's perjury 'trial'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.04.15 16:31

Clarence - Page 5 Sucker10

'DONATE' to pay for my £28,000pa McCanns' spokesman 'retainer', you to*sing 'TIGHTWADS"!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.04.15 16:54

Clarence - Page 5 Sucker11
"No, it's not an ELEPHANT in the room, madam, it's OUR er, G&K's, begging BUCKET"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.04.15 23:43

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-32288248

Glad to see Mitchell, Cameron 'reading' THIS forum!

See my 'post' above!

Coulson PERJURY 'trial' erm 'put OFF' until AFTER the GE! (11th May 2015 instead of 21st April 2015!)

Quelle surprise?

Er, .......NON!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.04.15 7:22

I am still hoping he will lose his deposit at the election.  If he does - where might we see him pop up I am wondering?

COME ON CAROLINE LUCAS.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 14.04.15 9:56

Why bother with policies and manifesto pledges when you can come up with rubbish like this?

Clarence Mitchell ‪@mitch_1uk
 · 
Apr 11
Why is ‪@CarolineLucas still allowing her leaflets to go out describing her as MP? She's now just PPC like rest of us

Clarence Mitchell ‪@mitch_1uk
 · 
13h
13 hours ago
For 2nd time in 48hrs ‪@BHGreens still delivering ‪@CarolineLucas material using MP. Old stock no excuse ‪@BrightonIndy

Clarence Mitchell
‏‪@mitch_1uk
Things are feline good for our ‪#Pavilion campaign with purrfect posters going up in Hanover & ElmGrove HT ‪@huxley06

Still waiting for CM’s ‘killer-blow’ dirty trick which he must surely have tucked away awaiting disclosure a few days before the election.
I just can’t believe he would agree to take on a constituency which he has no chance of winning, unless he really believes he has a chance of turning it around somehow and that can seemingly only happen with some type of ‘pink magic’.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 14.04.15 10:31

jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-32288248

Glad to see Mitchell, Cameron 'reading' THIS forum!

See my 'post' above!

Coulson PERJURY 'trial' erm 'put OFF' until AFTER the GE! (11th May 2015 instead of 21st April 2015!)

Quelle surprise?

Er, .......NON!

Stage management of the highest order JM, like the report into Savile, etc etc kicked firmly into the long grass till after the election!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.04.15 13:19

plebgate wrote:I am still hoping he will lose his deposit at the election.

if he does, lose his 'deposit', in a public park, or side street, he'll have to send out his Tory 'pooper scooperers' to 'pick it up'!

EWWWWW!

KEEP BRIGHTON PAVILION 'clean and safe' FROM TORIES lost 'DEPOSITS'!

eta: i'm not even confident that 'scooperers' is even a 'word'! laughat
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.04.15 13:26

Clarence on the balcony

Clarence - Page 5 CB-1PdiWMAAc8K3
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.04.15 13:58

jeanmonroe wrote:
plebgate wrote:I am still hoping he will lose his deposit at the election.

if he does, lose his 'deposit', in a public park, or side street, he'll have to send out his Tory 'pooper scooperers' to 'pick it up'!

EWWWWW!

KEEP BRIGHTON PAVILION 'clean and safe' FROM TORIES  lost 'DEPOSITS'!

eta: i'm not even confident that 'scooperers' is even a 'word'! laughat
It's ironic Clarence is interested in what comes out of a dog's backside in Brighton.

What happened with a couple of dogs' noses in Portugal is surely far more deserving of his attention isn't it?

Oh....then I woke up.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.04.15 9:11

you're surely a bit desperate when you Tweet the following

Clarence Mitchell @mitch_1uk  ·  11h 11 hours ago
Always said we are party of law and order. @sussex_police keeping things in order on our doorstep #Pavilion #GE2015

Clarence - Page 5 CC0veoeWMAAe7xj
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.04.15 10:31

Because no other party ever had law and order...?

When I first saw the picture I thought they had come to arrest him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum