The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence - Page 10 Mm11

Clarence - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence - Page 10 Mm11

Clarence - Page 10 Regist10

Clarence

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence - Page 10 Empty Re: Clarence

Post by Liz Eagles 08.05.15 8:38

Ladyinred wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Balls has also lost his seat, and it is expected that Miliband will be "gone by lunchtime".
The result is worse than Gordon Brown's election
Tory beat him by just 422 votes.
Esther McVey was beaten by 417 votes. According to the Daily Mirror a recount was requested.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/esther-mcvey-loses-wirral-west-5657911
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.05.15 8:44

A couple of things;

1) 64% of the voters didn't want Tories.

2) UKIP are the third largest party and have 1 seat, Libs are 4th largest and have 8 seats.

Stupid system.

This is not democracy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Clarence - Page 10 Empty Turned into an Election thread - -

Post by PeterMac 08.05.15 8:45

Nicked from somewhere else.

The stone pledge truly turned out to be Ed Milimarxist's 'Edstone'
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.05.15 8:47

BlueBag wrote:A couple of things;

1) 64% of the voters didn't want Tories.
2) UKIP are the third largest party and have 1 seat, Libs are 4th largest and have 8 seats.
Stupid system.
This is not democracy.

VERY stupid system
UKIP have 12 % of the votes and 1 seat
SNP have 5% and have 56

Labour votes count nearly double a Tory vote, because of the size of constituencies,
and so on

I think gradually people are going to demand some sort of electoral reform
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.05.15 8:58

Ladyinred wrote:
aquila wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Caroline Lucas holds with a comfortable majority. Clarence in third place.
Majority nearly 8,000 on 42% of the vote.
You have to laugh, I waited all this time for the result, went for a shower and missed it. big grin

I've been watching BBC all night. Was the result announcement shown?

Poor old Clarrie

Clarence - Page 10 9k=
I heard the result on the radio, Aquila, not seen any TV yet.

Hats off to you for staying up, hope it was an enjoyable night.  Did Plebs and jeanmonroe stay up too?
Yep stayed up, nodded off briefly a couple of times.   Watched right up til the Brighton and Hove seat was announced and the commentator said that Brighton Pav. would be announced relatively quickly after that.   It wasn't, so in between yet another swingometer (yawn) and the maps, I succummed to slumber til I was woken up by the phone for a chat about it all with a very dear friend, who is equally delighted.

Loved it all  and was cheering every time one of the big guns was "knocked out".

Great to hear that Caroline Lucas has made my year.     big grin big grin big grin

Time to start treating us all as adults not talking down to us as though we are children.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.05.15 9:01

PeterMac wrote:Well technically it is a fabulous result. I increased the number of votes from 12,275 to 12,448,
whereas Labour reduced from 14,986 to 14,904.
So I've won,
In McElection terms anyway

Even with that massive (ha ha) increase he still came third.   Who would want such a win?   Mrs Mrs Mrs
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.05.15 9:02

There is a video of the Brighton & Hove election results announcement over on MMM.

I don't know how to post videos. Perhaps PeterMac can post it here. The BBC are only showing snips of the winning speach.

Clarence Mitchell can't stand still. The only person who offered a handshake was the Lib Dem candidate.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 08.05.15 9:04

PeterMac:

‘I think gradually people are going to demand some sort of electoral reform’

Trouble is Labour & Tory ‘turkeys’ are never going to vote for Christmas. It’s not going to be easy.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.05.15 9:08

aquila wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Well technically it is a fabulous result. I increased the number of votes from 12,275 to 12,448,
whereas Labour reduced from 14,986 to 14,904.
So I've won,
In McElection terms anyway

Esther McVey's already declared that the Conservative vote had increased in the Wirral.... titter
What a hoot, such a brutal campaign and naughty, naughty John Prescott didn't help, neither did the trade unions, neither did........................  (yawn) but hey she's a real trooper and will pick herself up and dust herself down and try to become an MP again.

As David Dimbleby said to her - just like showbiz then.    big grin big grin big grin

Deffo doesn't want to be a tv presenter again, so what's she gonna do for the next 5 years?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 08.05.15 9:27

http://laidbareblog.blogspot.com.tr/2015/05/clarence-mitchell-trounced.html?spref=fb&m=1
Laid Bare
Friday, 8 May 2015
Clarence Mitchell Trounced

This morning, 8th May 2015, we finally got the news we'd long been expecting. Clarence Mitchell, the Conservative candidate for Brighton Pavillion, was well and truly trounced.

A walloping, a clobbering, a loss that's got to sting!

Clarence - Page 10 Clarence_mithchell_holding%2Bpaper

Mitchell, stated to the electorate, way back in 2013 at the start of his campaign:

"It's a huge honour to be selected as the Conservative Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for Brighton Pavillion, the beating heart of the UK's most divers, tolerant and creative city"

Creativity of course, is something Mitchell is only too familiar with. In 2007 he was sent in by the Labour Government, whom he worked for as director of media monitoring, to assist Kate and Gerry McCann with the press. He was paid a hefty salary by the British taxpayer, in return for which he lied to the mainstream media, who then printed his lies, to be read by, you guessed it, the British taxpayer. 

Yes folks, we. the taxpayer, paid him to tell us porkies! 

and boy did the master manipulator deliver, here are just some of Pinkies stinkers:

“There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever, nothing, to suggest Madeleine has been harmed, let alone killed”  LIE

and an odd statement to make given that in 2008 he also said:

“Madeleine is probably dead”

“I can categorically state that Gerry did not have a blue tennis bag” LIE

When talking about the Helping to find Madeleine fund Mitchell described it as:

“Independently controlled” LIE

“Kate and Gerry would have no issue with taking a lie detector test” LIE

“There are wholly innocent explanations for any material the police may or may not have found” LIE

When talking about the “tapas 7” and the McCanns he stated:

“None of them were wearing watches or had mobile phones on them that evening” LIE

“Kate and Gerry have been utterly honest, and utterly open with the police and all of their statements since the moment Madeleine was taken” LIE

“We have nothing to hide” LIE

“We are always willing to cooperate with the Portuguese police” LIE

“I am a decent human being” .........yeah right, and I'm an astronaut Clarence. 

In October 2007 Mitchell promoted himself and his involvement in the Madeleine McCann case, at Coventry University. He titled this public display of self gratification 

"Missing Madeleine McCann: The perfect PR campaign" 

During the hour long talk he bathed himself in glory and self worth about what a fine job he had done, and how very hard he had worked to earn his reported £75,000 a year salary. A figure that could well have risen after he resigned from his position with the Government to work solely for his "friends" the McCanns. A very strange move if he truly believed Madeleine would be found safe and well. Upon stepping down from his job with media monitoring from the Labour Government, he gave this explanation:

"More importantly, I have [resigned] because I feel so strongly that they are innocent victims of a heinous crime that I am prepared to forego my career in government service to assist them."

Back to his speech in Coventry, and the slippery eel talks with great bravado of how he "fed" the media stories, and of how, when they quoted him or the McCanns in an unfavourable light he would: 

"pull journalists to one side and say, look, if you want further co operation, this is what we said, and this is what we meant"

.........in other words manipulating the press to favour the McCanns, in exchange for stories. Still describing yourself as a "decent human being" Clarence? because to me, that sounds like you were a lying weasel, with the morals of an alleycat!

Mitchell described the people of Brighton Pavillion as "tolerant", it's a pity, for him at least, that he didn't show the same tolerance. Taken from a report from Alice Hudson, who wrote of Mitchell's appearance with his fellow candidates on question time:

On multiple occasions throughout the evening, Mitchell was reduced to berating the audience for their rudeness towards him. Not a good night for the Tory, who may find come polling day that shouting at people is not the best way to get them to vote for you.  http://theverse.co.uk/news/grand-parade-question-time-debate-a-summary/

Well find out he did, and how:
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.05.15 9:43

A musical tribute . . .

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 08.05.15 11:00

I wonder what the vote would have been if it had been anyone else but clarrie standing for the conservatives in Brighton Pavilion?

I shall be writing a few letters explaining why clarrie was and is a liability.

People won;t have voted for him firstly, because he used to be the labor media monitor and people do not like turncoats, they always wonder if they can be trusted and if they can betray one party, what's to stop them doing it again?

Secondly, people won't have voted for him because of his links to the mccanns.

Thirdly, those who know or suspect the mccanns are complicit in the death, disposal and subsequent coverup of Maddie will not vote for someone who has lied to protect mccann asses.

Finally he is just an obnoxious smarmy two-faced twonk and totally unlikeable.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.05.15 17:32

Last night when the exit polls were first revealed Ashdown said that if they proved to be correct he would eat Vince Cable's hat.

Has he done it yet? 

Alistair Campbell said he would eat a kilt. 

Has he done it yet?

Can't believe a word any of them say.  laughat laughat laughat
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.05.15 17:36

plebgate wrote:Last night when the exit polls were first revealed Ashdown said that if they proved to be correct he would eat Vince Cable's hat.
Has he done it yet? 
Alistair Campbell said he would eat a kilt. 
Has he done it yet?
Can't believe a word any of them say.  laughat laughat laughat

When Clarkson promised to "eat his own hair" he actually did.  They got Worral-Tompson to make it into an omelette and he ate it on TV.
I know know who I would trust.

This is priceless.  Matt, obviously
Clarence - Page 10 080515-MATTLAB-POR_3296694a
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: