The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence - Page 8 Mm11

Clarence - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence - Page 8 Mm11

Clarence - Page 8 Regist10

Clarence

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence - Page 8 Empty Re: Clarence

Post by j.rob 07.05.15 13:14

Personally I would have thought one of the major health and safety hazards of leaving three young children unattended at night in a holiday resort complex with a large unfenced pool area would be that one of the children would wake up, be distressed not to find their parents or any other adults there, and wander off trying to find their parents and fall into the swimming pool.

Young children drown in water if left unattended if they haven't learned to swim. Even  if they can swim the average three to four year old would not be a strong swimmer and the shock of falling into deep and cold water could cause them to panic.

Could Madeleine swim? Most 3-4 year old are not yet competent swimmers. A few are but I don't think that is the norm. They would still be wearing arm-bands I think.

Edited to add: why was Kate so adamant that Madeleine could not have wandered off on her own? She even writes something like it is insulting to their intelligence to suggest that could be the case?  Why?

This to me suggests that at some point at any rate Madeleine DID wander out of the apartment. Otherwise Kate wouldn't be so adamant that she couldn't have done.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.05.15 13:30

Who is to say that Madeleine did not attempt this journey herself one night?

ESPECIALLY if her parents had told her where they would be eating at night. Surely it is perfectly feasible that she might have tried to find them at the Tapas bar?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-474428/In-pictures-120-metre-route-check-Madeleine.html
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.05.15 13:58

Who is to say that Madeleine did not attempt this journey herself one night?
---------------------------------------------------

ME!

"this JOURNEY"? ('my journey')

She wasn't a 'wannabe' on the X-Factor! laughat laughat
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.05.15 14:00

"Over the last six years 30 children under 10 years old have drowned in holiday swimming pools abroad - RoSPA believes that all of these deaths could have been prevented."

Toddlers (0 - 3 years) - Two to three years are most at risk. In many cases the toddler wandered away from parents and fell into an unsupervised pool.

Young children (4-5 years) – Some drownings happened after the child was last seen playing in the water, or playing near to water. In many cases parents were unaware of the problem until the child was found in the water (most commonly a hotel swimming pool).

Holiday villas - If you book a private property – you will have to be the lifeguard. A number of holiday pool drownings have occurred in villas during the evening (or early morning) where the child has gone outside without their parent's knowledge and ended up in the pool. It is impossible to be awake and supervise all the time. Check to see if your villa has safety barriers (permanent or otherwise) that will stop young children from getting into the pool without your help.

-----

I'm obviously not saying that I think this is what happened. I don't know what happened. But IF Madeleine did have an accident and that accounts for the 'disaster' that week, then it strikes me that an accidental drowning, say, is a lot more likely than an abduction by a stranger.

And Detective Amaral did think that Madeleine died in an accident. He says he thinks it was in the apartment but it's possible she died outside the apartment. Or had an accident outside the apartment and was then taken to the apartment but later died inside. Which could obviously be the case if the accident had been drowning and then the Mcs and their friends had tried artificial respiration but this had failed, say.

And what might make accidental drowing even more likely to have happened in this particular case is that the McCann's claim that they left their children unattended each night. And the route from the back of the apartment to where the McCann's dined and drank each evening happened to be around a large unfenced off adult swimming pool.

And didn't one of the Tapas say she didn't like going back to the apartment at night as the route was dark and a bit creepy? I wonder how well lit the whole garden/pool area was at night?

In any event, whatever did happen to Madeleine it is a FACT that unfenced swimming pools are notorious hazards for young children. 

http://www.rospa.com/leisure-safety/water/advice/holiday-swimming-pool/
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.05.15 14:01

jeanmonroe wrote:Who is to say that Madeleine did not attempt this journey herself one night?

ME!

How do you know? She could easily have got up and tried to find her parents.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 07.05.15 14:02

Clarence?

What happened to Clarence?
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.05.15 14:17

j.rob wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Who is to say that Madeleine did not attempt this journey herself one night?

ME!

How do you know? She could easily have got up and tried to find her parents.

You're right.

But only after she had fully raised the heavy metal shutter and opened the window, as far as it would go, and tucking the curtains down, behind the 'spare' bed, by the window, in her 'room' where she was left, alone, with her two younger siblings. Leaving 'the twins' at total risk of harm, in danger, of possibly being 'abducted, killed, r*ped' by a 'passing' paedo burglator.

As she has raised the shutter, and left the window, wide open.

And after carefully placing her 'blanky' and 'cuddle cat' on her pillow.

Wonder why she didn't take her 'friend', CC, with her, on her 'adventure'? (to 'find' her parents)

This 'thread' is actually about Clarence Mitchell.

Perhaps 'purporting a theory' might be more suitable to discuss 'theories'

Not saying, just asking.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.05.15 14:22

Worldwide, drowning is in the top 10 causes of death in children and young people, particularly in males and those aged under 5. An estimated 21 children and young adults are drowned every hour.1 

-----

So not only do the McCanns go out every night on their holiday and leave the children without a babysitter.

They also dine at a restaurant that their young children aged 2 and nearly 4 could only get to - if they happened to wake up and try to find their parents - by walking around a large un-fenced off adult swimming pool.

But of course it is all well within the realms of "responsible parenting!"

http://www.bmj.com/content/350/bmj.h535
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.05.15 14:36

j rob, my last on this.

"........by walking around a large UN-FENCED off adult swimming pool."
--------------------------------------------

The OC perimeter is surrounded, ergo 'pool', by a seven/eight foot high brick wall!

She would have had to have been INSIDE the OC 'perimeter' to have 'fallen' in the 'pool'

That's it.

Gone, done, on 'this' theory!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 07.05.15 14:41

There is no sign of Clarence on the Brighton and Hove list of candidates There was previously iirc
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.05.15 14:45

jeanmonroe wrote:j rob, my last on this.

"........by walking around a large UN-FENCED off adult swimming pool."
--------------------------------------------

The OC perimeter is surrounded, ergo 'pool', by a seven/eight foot high brick wall!

She would have had to have been INSIDE the OC 'perimeter' to have 'fallen' in the 'pool'

That's it.

Gone, done, on 'this' theory!

If the parents could walk from the tapas bar to the back of apartment 5A in order to 'check' on their children and then walk back from the back of apartment 5A to the tapas bar, then it follows that Madeleine could walk from the back of apartment 5A to the tapas bar too. 

Or are you suggesting that the parents took climbing gear with them when they went from their apartment to the tapas bar and back again in order to scale the seven/eight foot brick wall?

The back of apartment 5A accessed the Ocean Club resort complex area.

Why did the police when they arrived think that it was most likely that Madeleine had wandered off? Why did Ocean Club staff think this? Because they obviously saw that this was a possibility.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.05.15 14:51

noddy100 wrote:There is no sign of Clarence on the Brighton and Hove list of candidates There was previously iirc
No sign of him on this thread, either!

Clarence is Brighton Pavilion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.05.15 15:16

Are you intent on 'winding' me right up j.rob?

If the parents could walk from the tapas bar to the back of apartment 5A in order to 'check' on their children and then walk back from the back of apartment 5A to the tapas bar, then it follows that Madeleine could walk from the back of apartment 5A to the tapas bar too.
---------------------------------------------

If the parents could walk from the tapas bar, THROUGH 'RECEPTION',  to the UP THE DOUBLE GATED, CONCRETE STEPS, back of apartment 5A in order to 'check' on their children and then walk back from the back of apartment 5A to the tapas bar, THROUGH 'RECEPTION' DOOR then it follows that Madeleine could walk from the back of apartment 5A to the tapas bar too.

HOW did she get THROUGH OC 'RECEPTION' DOOR?

'Borrowed' her parent's 'swipe' card?

She couldn't even 'reach' the swipe card 'apperatus' door opening mechanism!

She was 'tiny'!

Oh, that's right, duh me, the OC diliberately left their 'elaborate' 'expensive' door entry 'system' UNLOCKED, especially for Madeleine!

ENOUGH!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 07.05.15 15:21

'No sign of him on this thread, either!'

Thank you LiR.

Made me laugh anyway.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.05.15 15:24

Doug D wrote:'No sign of him on this thread, either!'

Thank you LiR.

Made me laugh anyway.
I hope to have a laugh if the cameras catch Clarence when result is announced.  I guess TV will be there as Greens likely to retain seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.05.15 15:34

Ladyinred wrote:
Doug D wrote:'No sign of him on this thread, either!'

Thank you LiR.

Made me laugh anyway.
I hope to have a laugh if the cameras catch Clarence when result is announced.  I guess TV will be there as Greens likely to retain seat.
Me too.    I will stay up all night to watch the results, but hope I wont nod off just as his is announced.

Never mind, if I do, some kind soul will post it on youtube no doubt.   big grin Mr Mrs big grin Mr Mrs

Oh eck let's hope he doesn't start shouting at the voters if he doesn't win. titter

Just a thought, prospective candidates don't get paid (at least I don't think they do), so I was wondering where he's been working for the past few months?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.05.15 15:44

Multiplying burglars from 18 to 28 ?
Takes it out of you !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 07.05.15 15:46

Long night ahead. About 5.00 according to the Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2015/may/07/general-election-constituency-declaration-times-2015

About the same time as Wirral West (Esther McVey) result.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 07.05.15 15:46

Ah yes just looked on teh updated list He is there I live in this ward and have done my best to put people off
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.05.15 15:53

Doug D wrote:Long night ahead. About 5.00 according to the Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2015/may/07/general-election-constituency-declaration-times-2015

About the same time as Wirral West (Esther McVey) result.
Thanks Doug D.   Great, can't wait.   I will set my alarm in case I doze off.  Nice hot cuppa and a NO vote for them.  Luvly jubly. 

@PeterM  - that made me smile. smilie
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.05.15 16:06

No doubt Clarrie will be going around the 'counting' hall sticking his 'Donate to Madeleine's Fund' BUCKETS under people's noses!

(Not forgetting GQWB's!)

To 'pay' his LOST 'deposit'? (less than 5% of votes 'cast')

Well, SOMEBODY, has to 'donate' to Madeleine's 'fund' that STILL 'pays' him £28,000pa as a spokesman 'retainer'!

(40% of his 'original', spokesman, salary of £70,000pa 'from' Madeleine's 'fund'!)

Clarence - Page 8 Bucket11

or

Clarence - Page 8 Bucket13

"You pays your money, you takes your choice, i guess!"

"WHICH" bucket will you choose?

It's a dilemma, isn't it?............................NOT!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.05.15 16:18

Maths 'session' at OG.

Question 1 of 49.

"If you have 18 burglators and you clear all but 3, how many burglators do you have left?"

"Miss, Miss, i know, i know!"

"How many burglators are left, DCI Sharp?"

"Er, easy peasy, Miss, it's 28, Miss"

"Well done Sharp. A GOLD star for YOU!"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.05.15 17:11

PeterMac wrote:Multiplying burglars from 18 to 28 ?
Takes it out of you !
eek spit coffee

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.05.15 17:12

jeanmonroe wrote:Maths 'session' at OG.

Question 1 of 49.

"If you have 18 burglators and you clear all but 3, how many burglators do you have left?"

"Miss, Miss, i know, i know!"

"How many burglators are left, DCI Sharp?"

"Er, easy peasy, Miss, it's 28, Miss"

"Well done Sharp. A GOLD star for YOU!"
laughat

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 07.05.15 22:36

I’m sure someone could create a pink crying moticom or whatever they call them, but based on the BBC exit poll he’s had it. What a shame (not)!

Almost feel sorry for Harriet Harman trying to spin some positives out of the Labour position, (but not really). ‘Exit polls have been wrong in the past’. They need to be.

Con 316, Lab 239. SNP 58, LD 10, PC4, UKIP 2, GRN 2.

Assuming the 2 UKIP seats predicted are the two they presently hold, presumably that means Farage has not got in.

Roll on the morning.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum