The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 Mm11

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 Mm11

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 Regist10

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters

Post by Guest 29.04.13 19:32

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I was enjoying him making an absolute donkey of himself or even as St Kate would say, an effing t*sser. Maybe I shouldn't as it's rather like laughing at the deranged contestants on talent shows.

It must be difficult to remember how to spell your name when you use so many of them.

When he comes back with yet another one, perhaps he will answer my previous genuine enquiry as to what motivates him to support the McCanns.

For now, Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 375754.

It was the name 'Gunnill' he couldn't spell....don't make me laugh cos my new order of incontinence knickers haven't arrived yet Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 5251 Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 5251 Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 5251 Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 5251
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters

Post by Smokeandmirrors 29.04.13 20:01

Tiperton, Estrange Sangerte, Anthill Gunnhill, Twerpin Tarwin.

Crikey, it's all a bit befuddling is it not?

What will this creative little man think of next as his clever and cunning ruse to provoke a response out of TB? And surely, next time he MUST succeed!! Gosh! I can hardly wait for the next thrilling instalment popcornandcola

Will "concerned" Mike be able to slip under the Forums well tuned and highly sensitive radar, or will the patented and trademarked Twat-o-meter trip him at the first hurdle yet again?

Stay tuned folks….. :wink4:

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 29.04.13 20:20

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Tiperton, Estrange Sangerte, Anthill Gunnhill, Twerpin Tarwin.

Crikey, it's all a bit befuddling is it not?

What will this creative little man think of next as his clever and cunning ruse to provoke a response out of TB? And surely, next time he MUST succeed!! Gosh! I can hardly wait for the next thrilling instalment Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 566835

Will "concerned" Mike be able to slip under the Forums well tuned and highly sensitive radar, or will the patented and trademarked Twat-o-meter trip him at the first hurdle yet again?

Stay tuned folks….. Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 839261
Twat-o-meter.......ha ha ha. I needed a good laugh tonight. Had a rough day and this sums the 'twat' up.
What will it be next indeed, something like Goon Muckhill ? Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 742129 Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 110921 Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 609562
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.04.13 20:28

alantiperton wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Both Aquila and I had the pleasure of seeing Mr Gunnill in court admitting that he was a lying toerag. How proud the McCanns must have been of him!

Here for him is the song You Can Call Me Al. Goodness knows what it's about but never mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA

I was in court and saw Mr Gunnhill give evidence too. I don't think you were there because you have it all wrong. Mr Bennett said to Gunnhill " You said you wanted the book as it was an important document in history. Was that true ?" Gunnhill reply " No My Lord I lied ". ( As in , it wasn't an important document in history ).
It was also said in court, accepted by the judge, that Gunnhill had no contact with the McCann family or until the court case, Carter Ruck. It is all there to check, but you knew this already? Didn't you?

Ahh, now I get it Gunnhill didn't, but Gunnill did? The points that are bothering you him are that you he omitted to specify about which part of the sentence you he lied.
Had you been instructed to say Were you intending to say that you did not lie about wanting the book despite it not being of any real interest?

As for the judge accepting your assurance that you had no contact with either the McCanns or Carter Ruck, well, that was an assurance made in court whilst you were still under oath? So that's all right then - should there be evidence to the contrary we're looking at perjury. Of course the judge accepted it, you were under oath.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 29.04.13 20:32

That's a good'un! One for him to add to his ever expanding waistline repertoire.
I expect he has a little black book and a stubby pencil to keep notes and records of all the cheeky little porkies he tells.

Is that right, Mike, you cheeky little porker? whacky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.13 20:43

I find it impossible to believe that someone who has no personal connection with the McCanns would have acted in the way that Mr Dunghill (a suggestion for his next incarnation) did in the matter of the 60 Reasons booklet.

Hardly anyone would then have known about the non-singing Tony Bennett and that he had been banned from selling the book so I do not believe for one minute Mr D's claim that he thought it would be a good story which the Express Group might buy.

That leaves the question - if the book was just a load of badly-written nonsense as the pros claim, why not simply ignore it?

I can only conclude that there were some home truths therein that the McCanns did not want to be revealed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.04.13 20:48

I think we should be kind to people with multiple personality disorder. winkwink

How does that work if one of them goes missing? Missing people! Mr. Gunnhill/atripeish/theisoftpert/ etc. could be listed and beef up the numbers a bit.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 29.04.13 20:51

tigger wrote:I think we should be kind to people with multiple personality disorder. winkwink

How does that work if one of them goes missing? Missing people! Mr. Gunnhill/atripeish/theisoftpert/ etc. could be listed and beef up the numbers a bit.

And there'd be the fund, chats on the sofa with Lorraine…

But also the possibility it might be found again, in a dark dank place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres 29.04.13 21:00

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I find it impossible to believe that someone who has no personal connection with the McCanns would have acted in the way that Mr Dunghill (a suggestion for his next incarnation) did in the matter of the 60 Reasons booklet.

Hardly anyone would then have known about the non-singing Tony Bennett and that he had been banned from selling the book so I do not believe for one minute Mr D's claim that he thought it would be a good story which the Express Group might buy.

That leaves the question - if the book was just a load of badly-written nonsense as the pros claim, why not simply ignore it?

I can only conclude that there were some home truths therein that the McCanns did not want to be revealed.

Mr Dunghill, love it, Then perhaps he could return as Mr Scarab and go eat himself.
Peneda Geres
Peneda Geres

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.04.13 21:13

I dunno, I go out for the day only to find Al has left the building. It seemed Al had a sensitive side what with all that consideration for Tony Bennett. I'd like to personally thank Al for the great music of Simon & Garfunkel that has appeared on his thread and I'm offering another track to commemorate Al who was with us briefly.

So this is dedicated to you Al and all guttersnipe journalists who couldn't give a toss about Madeleine McCann.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvsX03LOMhI

There are many dedicated people who only care about justice for Madeleine McCann.

aquila
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.13 22:10

Dry your tears Aquila, I'm sure it's only a temporary parting from our favourite spy. Don't miss his contribution today to the Jimmy Savile topic.

Is there really nobody who supports the McCanns who can discuss their views politely and sensibly?

Here's a song to commemorate everything that the McCanns and their wonderful private detectives have done to look for Madeleine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuxSl_4yLz4
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.04.13 22:37

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Dry your tears Aquila, I'm sure it's only a temporary parting from our favourite spy. Don't miss his contribution today to the Jimmy Savile topic.

Is there really nobody who supports the McCanns who can discuss their views politely and sensibly?

Here's a song to commemorate everything that the McCanns and their wonderful private detectives have done to look for Madeleine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuxSl_4yLz4

Nice one!

Here's another dedication to all of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RD07rATftJiWdkw&v=rATftJiWdkw&NR=1&feature=endscreen
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.04.13 5:49

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I find it impossible to believe that someone who has no personal connection with the McCanns would have acted in the way that Mr Dunghill (a suggestion for his next incarnation) did in the matter of the 60 Reasons booklet.

One hopes he got his thirty pieces of silver promised to him by whoever after he used entrapment to obtain it, and that he has the silver safely tucked under his pillow because he might need them when the most-feared-lawyers -in- the-land abandon him leaving him to go down the sewage like a sinking rat on his own.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 Empty For the attention of Carter-Ruck staff currently with nothing to do

Post by Guest 30.04.13 9:36

In the absence of the only person on this forum who is not allowed to express his opinions on the McCann case, may I recommend some research - perhaps starting with the PJ reports and the McCann files. It's likely to come as a terrible shock to find out that there is so much more to this case than your clients have told you.

Perhaps one of your company law solicitors might like to do some private research into the setting up and running of the Fund. Start from here: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html

It can be so mind-numbing just twiddling your thumbs and waiting for some work to come in so I hope that my suggestions will alleviate the boredom.

Have a nice day, people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.04.13 12:03

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:In the absence of the only person on this forum who is not allowed to express his opinions on the McCann case, may I recommend some research - perhaps starting with the PJ reports and the McCann files. It's likely to come as a terrible shock to find out that there is so much more to this case than your clients have told you.

Perhaps one of your company law solicitors might like to do some private research into the setting up and running of the Fund. Start from here: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html

It can be so mind-numbing just twiddling your thumbs and waiting for some work to come in so I hope that my suggestions will alleviate the boredom.

Have a nice day, people.

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 4 259100
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top