The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) Mm11

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) Mm11

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) Regist10

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) Empty The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section)

Post by Guest 04.03.10 20:07

jkh wrote:I can vouch for what ufercoffy says.

Games are being played here.

Well, I'm totally confused???????? Can someone explain please? 🇪🇭

-------
Admin: This thread went off topic so it's been split from here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) Empty Re: The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section)

Post by Cath 04.03.10 20:19

candyfloss wrote:
jkh wrote:I can vouch for what ufercoffy says.

Games are being played here.

Well, I'm totally confused???????? Can someone explain please? 🇪🇭

Add me up to that.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) Empty Re: The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section)

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 20:24

I am not playing games - I was dcb1 and was banned despite not being on Tony's hit list - I came back under a different name because I couldn't come back under the original name.

I admit that - if I am banned again - so what.
jmbd

Activity : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 04.03.10 20:27

Oh ... that's not at all what I thought was going on, I thought it was being suggested that carter ruck were monitoring this forum.

I'm clearly useless at working out things!
:oops:
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 04.03.10 20:28

Wow Dcb you came back differently in your approach in general as Jmbd I must say.

I always enjoyed reading your posts when you were Dcb - now I peek with one eye only in case there is a telling off there for me big grin

Why don't you ask Jill to let you be Dcb again.

I agree with your point though - I couldn't use Finally again when the mass ban happened and we all had to re-register.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 20:38

I have said on this forum that I will support Tony till the cows come home if he tells the truth.

I stand by that.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 20:46

jmbd wrote:I am not playing games - I was dcb1 and was banned despite not being on Tony's hit list - I came back under a different name because I couldn't come back under the original name.

I admit that - if I am banned again - so what.

Well, if you were DCB1 then I welcome you because I enjoyed your posts.

Just don't play games, cos we've got enough of that going on.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 04.03.10 20:47

make him join again with a 1 after his name....only the coolest posters have 1 y'know :)

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 04.03.10 20:48

ufercoffy wrote:No, not Stevo - a Carter Ruck 'agent'.

Hold on, now Im confused as well. Are you saying that JMBD is an agent of carter ruck or Jomc is and agent of carter ruck?
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 20:52

bunny wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:No, not Stevo - a Carter Ruck 'agent'.

Hold on, now Im confused as well. Are you saying that JMBD is an agent of carter ruck or Jomc is and agent of carter ruck?

JoMc
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 20:52

It odd - I replied to jkh and it's not here!
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 04.03.10 20:54

I did wonder why you posted what you did JMBD as I thought it was directed at JoMc as well and Jill has just confirmed.
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 20:56

shit I'm lost now!
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 20:57

Hell if I posted it as a pm to someone then my child support payments are going to look small fry in comparison.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 20:59

Now, I don't mind JoMC/Mike Gunnill/Michael Sangerte/Peter/Jason/petert or whoever he wants to be, being here because he'll get his info from a mole anyway. What I object to is that he doesn't like people posting with anonymous usernames, even though he does. And he said he'd agreed with a third party that he wouldn't post here again - yet he's here anonymously and posting. So as Ufercoffy says: What's your game Mike? And why are you linking to the Faked Abduction site pretending to be Stevo?

The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section) Gunnill
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 04.03.10 21:02

and why in the name of all that's shiny would anyone WANT to pretend to be stevo of all people.

And is it Stevo's site, or is it a cloned site, like the nice one that stevo made for Mr Gunnill?

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 21:03

Im not sure that mgunnill on any of the various sites that "he" posts on is actually the real mgunnill.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 04.03.10 21:03

Apart from those of us who needed to change names when we all re-registered, why would a person feel a need to do all this "going under cover" sort of spy stuff?

Generally we are all pretty much well behaved on this forum and don't say truly awful things so why would anyone want to spy here? Seems a bit like mischief making really.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 04.03.10 21:04

vaguely1 wrote:and why in the name of all that's shiny would anyone WANT to pretend to be stevo of all people.

And is it Stevo's site, or is it a cloned site, like the nice one that stevo made for Mr Gunnill?

dare you, no double dare you to click on it!!!

hope your spyware is up to date! big grin
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 21:05

No idea. All I know is that Mike Gunnill is trying to play games with many forums despite having told a third party (Carter Ruck) that he wouldn't post here. Miike clearly has some kind of game going on. He seems to have an issue with Stevo but is hounding Tony.

Want to explain yourself Mike?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 21:06

jmbd wrote:Im not sure that mgunnill on any of the various sites that "he" posts on is actually the real mgunnill.

It's the real one here.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 21:06

If it is Mike?
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 04.03.10 21:07

Kololi wrote:Apart from those of us who needed to change names when we all re-registered, why would a person feel a need to do all this "going under cover" sort of spy stuff?

Generally we are all pretty much well behaved on this forum and don't say truly awful things so why would anyone want to spy here? Seems a bit like mischief making really.

Take care

People on Tonys list might not want to come back under the same or similar name? I don't know, perhaps if it is Mike he simply wanted to not be harrassed? Who knows, I've never really crossed paths with the man other than feeling depserately sorry for him that he was treated so badly by stevo and debbie etc.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.10 21:07

He's using the same email address as his professional email address.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 21:08

How do you know thay? (innocent question)

So many games have been played over the last couple of years.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top